Disney Vacations

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Talking Over breakfasts and I think we decided to spend thanksgiving at disney next year.
  • 6 months of planning down the drain. My sister tells her ex that me and my wife are taking my nephew to Disney yesterday. He goes and tells his girlfriend who then goes straight to my nephew and says I here your going to Disney. :evil: Who the fuck does that shit to an 11yr old???? Thanks for ruining all the work,he had this whole big thing set up. I've never been so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • 6 months of planning down the drain. My sister tells her ex that me and my wife are taking my nephew to Disney yesterday. He goes and tells his girlfriend who then goes straight to my nephew and says I here your going to Disney. :evil: Who the fuck does that shit to an 11yr old???? Thanks for ruining all the work,he had this whole big thing set up. I've never been so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a real shame.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Thats a real shame.
    My wife's so mad she told me to find her and punch her in the mouth.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Thats a real shame.
    My wife's so mad she told me to find her and punch her in the mouth.
    Just making sure I get this straight..
    Your 11 year old nephew is still going..
    But now its not a surprise...

Right?
  • Correct he had no clue at all for months. We had this whole big surprise set up for the night before. My family was going out to dinner and in his menu was gonna be an invitation from Mickey to come and join him from the 12-19th. Ear's,pins,lanlards all bought and ready to go and then this chick kills the surprise. The look on his face would have been priceless.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Correct he had no clue at all for months. We had this whole big surprise set up for the night before. My family was going out to dinner and in his menu was gonna be an invitation from Mickey to come and join him from the 12-19th. Ear's,pins,lanlards all bought and ready to go and then this chick kills the surprise. The look on his face would have been priceless.
    Why the fuck would they ruin this?
    WTF were they thinking?

Just WRONG!!!
    WTF were they thinking?

Just WRONG!!!
    Her dislike for my sister and lack of feelings for my nephew is all i got bro :? Speechless and livid at the same time. 23 days until we go and this shit happens.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Correct he had no clue at all for months. We had this whole big surprise set up for the night before. My family was going out to dinner and in his menu was gonna be an invitation from Mickey to come and join him from the 12-19th. Ear's,pins,lanlards all bought and ready to go and then this chick kills the surprise. The look on his face would have been priceless.
    WTF were they thinking?

Just WRONG!!!
    Her dislike for my sister and lack of feelings for my nephew is all i got bro :? Speechless and livid at the same time. 23 days until we go and this shit happens.

That's straight up bullshit but don't let it ruin the awesome trip. Now he'll just be anticipating it that much more. 3 weeks for an 11 year old is an eternity. He may be too much to handle by the time you reach Disney. :lol:
    Correct he had no clue at all for months. We had this whole big surprise set up for the night before. My family was going out to dinner and in his menu was gonna be an invitation from Mickey to come and join him from the 12-19th. Ear's,pins,lanlards all bought and ready to go and then this chick kills the surprise. The look on his face would have been priceless.
    what a f@cking (Banned Word From Kat)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    6 months of planning down the drain. My sister tells her ex that me and my wife are taking my nephew to Disney yesterday. He goes and tells his girlfriend who then goes straight to my nephew and says I here your going to Disney. :evil: Who the fuck does that shit to an 11yr old???? Thanks for ruining all the work,he had this whole big thing set up. I've never been so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That blows...sorry to hear. The trip will still be great, but that surprise would have been cool

of course it might have ended up like this too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTONQkDplXE

I'll be at Disney from Dec 2nd through the 9th. We'll see if we can break last year's record for number of times on Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear (8 yr old Mini Ponc's favorite rides).
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    6 months of planning down the drain. My sister tells her ex that me and my wife are taking my nephew to Disney yesterday. He goes and tells his girlfriend who then goes straight to my nephew and says I here your going to Disney. :evil: Who the fuck does that shit to an 11yr old???? Thanks for ruining all the work,he had this whole big thing set up. I've never been so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That blows...sorry to hear. The trip will still be great, but that surprise would have been cool

of course it might have ended up like this too..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTONQkDplXE

I'll be at Disney from Dec 2nd through the 9th. We'll see if we can break last year's record for number of times on Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear (8 yr old Mini Ponc's favorite rides).
    ha. like clock work. go get the fast pass to toy story, fast pass for aerosmith, star tours, star tours star tours, star tours.... you get the point.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    We are flying to Disney on Monday. Haven't been there since I was 3. We're taking PissBottleBoy....suppose to be fairly quiet the week after Thanksgiving.

Really looking forward to it.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
    We are flying to Disney on Monday. Haven't been there since I was 3. We're taking PissBottleBoy....suppose to be fairly quiet the week after Thanksgiving.

Really looking forward to it.

PBM

PissBottleBoy

:lol:
  • 9 days away. I think we have my nephew convinced that asshole lied to him.
    Go Birds!!!!
    9 days!!

WOO HOOO!!!!
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Its right around the corner!
    Wed 8:30 am flight. Can't wait man,can't wait. The wife is super excited and the packing will begin tonight :D
    Go Birds!!!!
    Wed 8:30 am flight. Can't wait man,can't wait. The wife is super excited and the packing will begin tonight :D
    Have a great time. I will one day get to Disney for the Christmas holidays. I can only imagine what that Magic Kingdom looks like, all decorated.
  • Check out wdwmagic or allears.net. They have awesome pics.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_n3K_injdw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGoOkIuyc_0
    There's so many other things and links.
    Go Birds!!!!
    WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Vacation has arrived!!!!
    Have fun!!!!
  • So far we sat in the plane from 740-1000. To only exit and hopefully board another plane. They say there was elec problems.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • So far we sat in the plane from 740-1000. To only exit and hopefully board another plane. They say there was elec problems.
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Relax, have a nice hot cup of decaf.
    You will be in the land of Mickey soon enough.
    So far we sat in the plane from 740-1000. To only exit and hopefully board another plane. They say there was elec problems.

I hope it's not this plane. :lol:

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/2012 ... upts.html/
  • They got us another should be in the air within the hour. Man I need a shot and a beer!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Art of animation is off the hook. Disney got it right with this one.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Just booked a family trip to Orlando. The wife and I are torn on spending the extra 1000+ for flight or do we Do the Griswold style trip and drive 1200 miles over two days. We have 7, 5 and 2 year olds. We.ve got a Antarctic Blue Super Sportswagon from Lou Glutz Motors.

Driving from Houston it takes 27 hrs. No matter what you do. FLY!!!!!

I refuse to drive that trip anymore. I-10 is a long hellish nightmare. :cry:
    With gas prices this high.. I think you may spend more on fuel than plane tickets.
    How's the trip going? :corn:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    How's the trip going? :corn:
    Trip was good,but we've learned a lesson this trip. NO MORE FAMILY VACATIONS!!!!!!! At least not to a place were relaxing isn't your main objective. The AOA is a very nice place to stay,especially for a value resort. I love drinking in Epcot,so much to choose from. Seeing the castle light up is pretty freaking cool,it glows like nothing i've ever seen in person.

The Osbourne family lights might have been the coolest light show i've ever seen though. They deff go all out there which is nice. Finally did the tower of terror,that ride is crazy :shock: Downtown and the Boardwalk have a great selection for the liver :D Besides the delay and the weather the 1st two days the rest of the vacation was very good. Via Nopoli's pizza in Italy was amazing. But the meal of the trip might have been the steak at the new Be Our Guest Rest in Fantasyland. I love A1 steak sauce,but it wasn't needed at all.
    Go Birds!!!!