Options

PJ European/UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

Comments

• Options
    VicentedderVicentedder Posts: 38
    lost-dog wrote:
    Quick update - I emailed 10c as I forgot which shows I requested early entry and asked if I could request now. Here is their response:

"Sorry, it is going to take several more weeks to verify each request. Luckily we have plenty of time. We will send confirmations once the whole process is complete."

Just to keep y'all in the know....

thank you :)

Any news?
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 22, 2005
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 23, 2005
    Buenos Aires, Argentina - Nov. 13, 2011
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 16, 2011
    Berlin, Alemania - Jul. 4, 2012
    Berlin, Alemania - Jul. 5, 2012
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,567
    Still waiting and anticipating!

I would image they will get in touch anywhere upto a week before the show so hang in there guys!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i didn't see this until now ... i just sent them an email ... anyone know if they are still accepting requests?
  • Options
    lost-doglost-dog Posts: 80
    polaris_x wrote:
    i didn't see this until now ... i just sent them an email ... anyone know if they are still accepting requests?
    requests for wristbands? i don't think so to be honest....there was a deadline which is over for some time now...
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,118
    I need to now due to travel arrangements. They said in an email it should be done"shortly"
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    1 month to the tour kick off, time to send those e-mails :D
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    InsideJob75InsideJob75 Posts: 126
    1 month to the tour kick off, time to send those e-mails :D
    Don't think they are sure how to handle this atall, otherwise we would have heard. I can only see a few ways this can be moved forward:

1. They offer averyone who applied through the email wristbands for their chosen shows.
    2. They offer wristbands on a first come/first serve basis at each of the shows (ie, 1,000 wristbands, show up at booth and if valid 10 Club member you get).
    3. They do nothing/ignore the problems, and promise it'll be better in future!

4 weeks tomorrow for first show, and i can't see how they will sort all the wristband stuff in time if they hadn't managed before now. Those lucky enough to get through crowdsurge or the 2nd dates lottery are the ones who will be getting 10 club only at the moment.
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Will that be a big problem if all 10c members with GA tickets for the shows will get a wristband? Might be more than average so we will be let in not 15mins earlier but 30-45 mins to allow all the security checks b4 rest of the world makes it in ....

no big hassle in my mind ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    PixelPixel Posts: 82
    edited May 2012
    I dont get this, i remember feeling up the form to choose the show and write my order number.

I havent received any email yet regarding the wristbands.. im getting really anxious here.

not all of us live in the US or europe, not all of us can put so much money into travelling to see pearl jam
    thus not all of us get to see pearl jam a lot

in the time that we do manage to do so, we are getting problems with tickets, delays, nobody updates for long times etc.. im sorry, but i KNOW it isn't as complicated as the 10club puts it.. my brother works in this business and he sets things from today to tommorow, much bigger shit, so what about us? what about us that pay and want to know whats going on

We waited ever since december pearl jam/10c, seriously, wtf! cant you be a bit more honest with your members, a bit more towards them? 6 months to arrange a wristband settlemnt and send everyone info? fuck dude.. thats crazy! when am i suppose to know when ill get my wristband

its been so long i almost forgot that i filled that form already!

10 club whats going on!!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

edit - sorry if i like a "hater" or something.. im just a bit fed up, it's not the first time it happens and it's a bit annoying we are paying the price everytime. I love and respect pearl jam for all they do to their fans..
    Post edited by Pixel on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    we will get the infos close to date...cool..dont freak out...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    botje123botje123 Posts: 13
    Does anybody got any info already? It is getting closer to the concert dates.
  • Options
    we are close...mails will come when 10c has all ready..no worries...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    TofferooTofferoo Posts: 29

Agree, altho its alittle nervewrecking rite now, i still believe 10c will come thru eventually. On the other hand. We atleast got tix. its not like were gonna get closed doors :)
    If it's a good cause, I'll play just about anything.
  • Options
    Tofferoo wrote:

Agree, altho its alittle nervewrecking rite now, i still believe 10c will come thru eventually. On the other hand. We atleast got tix. its not like were gonna get closed doors :)
    its 4 weeks from 1 show..all cool..i see those mails arriving at 5-10 june
  • Options
    TofferooTofferoo Posts: 29
    Tofferoo wrote:

its 4 weeks from 1 show..all cool..i see those mails arriving at 5-10 june

Im in on that :)
    If it's a good cause, I'll play just about anything.
  • Options
    pjgattopjgatto Posts: 28
    Hey guys, i'm apprehensive here too, but a bit sad. I have tickets for both nights in Manchester, on the 20th seated and on the 21st standing, which i sent the email to get wristband and stuff. But i run out of cash, I gonna have to part with some of my tickets to finance the trip, glad I only live in the south of UK, im so gutted, anyway, here's the deal, I have two spare seated tickets for the first nite 20th in Manchester block 215 row "A"( first row, i'm crying now) seat 17 and 18, and i want another PJ fan to enjoy it for me. PM me and we can talk !!!
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    StefVGStefVG Posts: 29
    Just received 2 mails from 10C regarding wristbands (A'dam & Berlin) :
    "You will receive one more email in early June with detailed information on where, when, and how to pick your wristbands up."
    Things are moving now!!
    Paris/Antwerp/Dusseldorf/Nijmegen/Werchter/Rotterdam/Manchester/London/
    Dublin/Belfast/London/Nijmegen/Werchter/Toronto 1&2/Ottawa/Hamilton/
    Amsterdam 1&2/Werchter/Berlin 1&2/Stockholm/Oslo/Kopenhagen/NY 1&2/Baltimore/Amsterdam 1&2/Milan/Trieste/Vienna/Berlin/Stockholm/Oslo/Werchter
  • Options
    Just got my confirmation email for Manchester, woohoo! :-)
  • Options
    Got the mail, Wristbands to Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen, :D

Thanks 10C
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Got my email cheers! :)
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options
    Jaymz82Jaymz82 Posts: 24
    I applied for both Amsterdam shows, only got wristbandconfirmation for the one on the 26th. I wonder why I haven't gotten an email for the 27th. Or is this a "patience young grasshopper" thing? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jeremyran wrote:
    I applied for both Amsterdam shows, only got wristbandconfirmation for the one on the 26th. I wonder why I haven't gotten an email for the 27th. Or is this a "patience young grasshopper" thing? :mrgreen:
    I got my 3 mails at the same time....
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    this mails is for the one bought tic from public sales?
  • Options
    ZweeffZweeff Posts: 32
    edited May 2012
    I also applied for both Amsterdam shows, just got a confirmation for June 27 but not for June 26...nothing mentioned about a lottery or something. Wondering what's going on, first a disaster with the presale and now this. I'm bringing my boyfriend the first night, he likes Pearl Jam a lot, the second night another dedicated Pearl jam fan will join me...my boyfriend was counting on early access as well..should I be worried? :?

Edit:just received the second email, pffew, I was too quick

Thanks Ten Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    Post edited by Zweeff on
    Amsterdam 1996/ Pinkpop 2000/ Rotterdam 2000 CANCELED/ Arnhem 2006/ Nijmegen 2007/ Rotterdam 2009/ Nijmegen 2010/ Amsterdam 1 2012/ Amsterdam 2 2012/EV Carre July 25 and 26 2012
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527

Emails just for tickets bought thru public sites, ticketmaster etc... Other dates are 10club, get wristbands with tickets...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    It's about the wristbands for the non 10C sale.
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options

Emails just for tickets bought thru public sites, ticketmaster etc... Other dates are 10club, get wristbands with tickets...
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    Hey guys,
    I have been drawn for a pair of July 2nd Prague tickets. Did anyone (also drawn) get some info for the tickets/wristbands?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Hearing reports of people with seating tickets getting emails about having wristbands and also people who only bought one ticket getting an email saying they've been successful for a pair of wristbands. So looks like there may be spare wristbands being offered!

I have a feeling those early entry queues are going to be looooooong!! :)
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    Hearing reports of people with seating tickets getting emails about having wristbands and also people who only bought one ticket getting an email saying they've been successful for a pair of wristbands. So looks like there may be spare wristbands being offered!

I have a feeling those early entry queues are going to be looooooong!! :)
    thats good news about the extras..we can help friends