Options

PJ European/UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

Comments

• Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    I'm sure that deadline will be flexible, shows are not for another 6 months, plenty of time to sort it all out...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    I'm sure that deadline will be flexible, shows are not for another 6 months, plenty of time to sort it all out...
    seems trhe right thing to do..
    so,people who didtn get the mails,and they didnt mail 10c ,but they wait for that form mail are out?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    seems trhe right thing to do..
    so,people who didtn get the mails,and they didnt mail 10c ,but they wait for that form mail are out?

was there follow up emails sent . i entered my details but heard nothing back ?!?
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,978
    Nothing yet for me either.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 wrote:
    Nothing yet for me either.
    Not so bad then :)
  • Options
    Ive heard nothing eighter. I dont think we have to worry. They will get back to us sooner or later.
    If it's a good cause, I'll play just about anything.
  • Options
    RomarioRomario Posts: 19
    I have mailed the 10c and they responded. They had to check my emailaddress and my purchase ordernumber and get back to me, "my patience was appreciated". It's gonna be okay, we just have to wait :D
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    I was thinking recently about wristbands and what are they made of. The fact is that a lot of us wear them whole Tour, and this paper doesn't look to good for souvenir after few showers. I would like to ask You what do You think we could possibly do to make 10c CHANGE PAPER WRISTBANDS TO PLASTIC OR TEXTILE or anything more shower-proof and good looking? 8-)
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    Tofferoo wrote:
    Ive heard nothing either. I dont think we have to worry. They will get back to us sooner or later.
    +1
  • Options
    mtx wrote:
    I was thinking recently about wristbands and what are they made of. The fact is that a lot of us wear them whole Tour, and this paper doesn't look to good for souvenir after few showers. I would like to ask You what do You think we could possibly do to make 10c CHANGE PAPER WRISTBANDS TO PLASTIC OR TEXTILE or anything more shower-proof and good looking? 8-)

Just to let you know that if the wristbands were made of paper, they wouldn't last a single shower. ;)
    Where I come from, Finland that is, we have developed a " synthetic paper" which is kind of misleading since it's made out of plastic... Probably you'll have the same kind of stuff out there in the big world.

Still no word from TC wristbands, plastic or paper.
  • Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    Tuubi147 wrote:
    mtx wrote:

Just to let you know that if the wristbands were made of paper, they wouldn't last a single shower. ;)
    Where I come from, Finland that is, we have developed a " synthetic paper" which is kind of misleading since it's made out of plastic... Probably you'll have the same kind of stuff out there in the big world.

Still no word from TC wristbands, plastic or paper.
    It's TenClubPaper it last exactly 4 showers and washing dishes for 3 times :lol::lol::lol:
    In Alpine we get one which was plastic and some of us kept it on hands after PJ20 premiere, and even longer :)
    Come on! Its awesome to feel like touring band even when You got few days at home before next show :D
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    mtx wrote:

im totaly with you on this one!
    7 wristbands! :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    they last! I plan on having 10 of them on my wrist by the time i get to copenhagen
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    We will verify you have GA floor tickets with the official General ticket vendors. This may take a couple of weeks to verify each order, so your patience is appreciated in the meantime. Once we have completed the verification process, you will receive an email from Ten Club confirming you for a pair of Early Entry wristbands.

When is "a couple of weeks° to an end? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? Well we are at 5 weeks now!

I'm not angry just got bad patience. Well I'll listen to this in the meantime;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    Did I miss out on these or has there been no news yet? Just checking...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    lost-doglost-dog Posts: 80
    Spags wrote:
    Did I miss out on these or has there been no news yet? Just checking...
    no news yet. at least for me :D i haven't received any email or read something ;)
  • Options
    Same here, no email confirmation or wristbands in the post.
    Can Ten Club not even sort this out?! :evil:
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    Plenty of time still...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    PopmartijnPopmartijn Posts: 382
    Spags wrote:
    Plenty of time still...

Still, it would be nice to have an end to this insecurity. This so we know if everything has sorted out or not. I'd expect that Ten Club would be working on this and keep us informed, after the clusterfuck that happened with the presales.
  • Options
    rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    Normally email's about preorders are not sent out until 15-20 days before the show. If you sent the email to order them in time.. you will be fine.
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Posts: 12
    Can anyone tell me if there is any other way to get Europe tickets?? I would settle for any show really.. Any trusted sites or companies, etc??? I missed the pre-sale and now I'm screwed! :cry:
    This city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Katya wrote:
    Can anyone tell me if there is any other way to get Europe tickets?? I would settle for any show really.. Any trusted sites or companies, etc??? I missed the pre-sale and now I'm screwed! :cry:

go to TICKETS.DE there are still tickets available for both berlin shows!! seats and standing! :)

if you can't / don't want to go to berlin, you'll maybe find someone here or perhaps on facebook, that has a spare ticket and is willing to sell it to you for a good price..:) but i would go for the berlin tickets though :D
  • Options
    DevonPearlDevonPearl Posts: 284
    Answer for Berlin2:

If you purchased ticket to the July myth show through the fan club pre-sale we held using PayPal, your tickets automatically come with 2 wristbands. In this case the tickets and wristbands will be in an envelope at the box office on the night of the show.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

-10c
  • Options
    DevonPearl wrote:
    Answer for Berlin2:

If you purchased ticket to the July myth show through the fan club pre-sale we held using PayPal, your tickets automatically come with 2 wristbands. In this case the tickets and wristbands will be in an envelope at the box office on the night of the show.

-10c

Thanks for the info. Do you ask also for the Berlin1 show?
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 22, 2005
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 23, 2005
    Buenos Aires, Argentina - Nov. 13, 2011
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 16, 2011
    Berlin, Alemania - Jul. 4, 2012
    Berlin, Alemania - Jul. 5, 2012
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I'm more concerned about the tickets that were not sold through crowdsurge/given away in the lottery, and where you could apply for 10C wristbands with your confirmation for GA tix. Anyone heard anything about that?
  • Options
    DevonPearlDevonPearl Posts: 284
    DevonPearl wrote:
    Answer for Berlin2:

-10c

Thanks for the info. Do you ask also for the Berlin1 show?

That was just for Berlin2.
    For Berlin1 you got to fill out the email. It dont work anymore right now.
  • Options
    Thanks. I did that. Any info in how to pick up the wristbands? Anyone?
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,565
    Quick update - I emailed 10c as I forgot which shows I requested early entry and asked if I could request now. Here is their response:

"Sorry, it is going to take several more weeks to verify each request. Luckily we have plenty of time. We will send confirmations once the whole process is complete."

Just to keep y'all in the know....
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Quick update - I emailed 10c as I forgot which shows I requested early entry and asked if I could request now. Here is their response:

"Sorry, it is going to take several more weeks to verify each request. Luckily we have plenty of time. We will send confirmations once the whole process is complete."

Thanks!
  • Options

thank you :)