Options

PJ European/UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,200
    I guess tomorrow,is working day and they will do it...i still believe need to change the deadline for some days
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    I have 2 standing tickets for Copenhagen and 2 order number...ok, what should I do?! Anybody knows if I can put both order number in the form?
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    Biss wrote:
    I have 2 standing tickets for Copenhagen and 2 order number...ok, what should I do?! Anybody knows if I can put both order number in the form?

did you order the two tickets seperately? cause if you bought both of them at the same time you should only have one order number i think....

but anyway, if you have 2 order numbers and both orders are on your name, i think you can fill out the form 2 times....at least this is what i would do..but i'm not 100% sure....
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    lost-dog wrote:
    Biss wrote:

did you order the two tickets seperately? cause if you bought both of them at the same time you should only have one order number i think....

but anyway, if you have 2 order numbers and both orders are on your name, i think you can fill out the form 2 times....at least this is what i would do..but i'm not 100% sure....
    It was almost impossible for me to get 2 tickets in the same session so when I get the first I payed and I tried to get the second...finally I succeed and payed...so I have 2 order numbers. Hope you are right and the form let me insert 2 order number...

I think I'm not the only one in this situation...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Biss
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Biss wrote:
    lost-dog wrote:
    Biss wrote:

It was almost impossible for me to get 2 tickets in the same session so when I get the first I payed and I tried to get the second...finally I succeed and payed...so I have 2 order numbers. Hope you are right and the form let me insert 2 order number...

I think I'm not the only one in this situation...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Biss

Some entered both order numbers in the form. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do there. I sent them an e-mail to let them know I had a second order number in addition to that I entered in the form. They came back to me (very quickly) and told me they'll confirm the second order separately with the ticket vendor.
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    still no email

Can you just send them the infos ? Maybe they can process them directly from your e-mail ? You know, your name, your 10C number, and for each GA show you've got from an official ticket vendor and not Crowdsurge, your order number (except for Berlin, your e-mail address linked with your purchase).

To this address, btw : <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@pearljam.com">tickets@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    myra wrote:
    still no email

Can you just send them the infos ? Maybe they can process them directly from your e-mail ? You know, your name, your 10C number, and for each GA show you've got from an official ticket vendor and not Crowdsurge, your order number (except for Berlin, your e-mail address linked with your purchase).

To this address, btw : <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@pearljam.com">tickets@pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->
    This is what I would do if I still didn't have my wristband email (I finally got it on Thursday). Just so you have a written trail. I really really hope this gets sorted out.
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    yeah, I'll wait until tomorrow evening, if there's still nothing in my inbox by then, I'll just send them my order number. I do believe they need to extend the deadline for this though, with so many people who still haven't received anything.
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Just got the final email with the link to the form...

deadline is still January 3rd at 2:59pm PST

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    Got the wristband email with the link this morning !!
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    Me too, just in time :D
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    Hope I remember to do this tomorrow when I get into work...going to be a hectic first day back.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Just got it too, bit last minute but better late than never!
    Dublin '06, Lisbon 1 '06, Lisbon 2 '06, London '07, Manchester '09, London '09, Dublin '10, Belfast '10, London '10, Manchester 1 '12, Manchester 2 '12, Berlin 1 '12, Berlin 2 '12, Amsterdam 1 '14, Amsterdam 2 '14, Berlin '14, Leeds '14, London 1 '18, Prague '18, Krakow '18, Berlin '18, London 2 '18, London 1 '22, London 2 '22, Budapest '22, Amsterdam 2 '22
  • Options
    FeiracoFeiraco Amsterdam Posts: 255
    Nothing for me yet....
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • Options
    ThunbingHisWayThunbingHisWay Amsterdam Posts: 124
    Feiraco wrote:
    Nothing for me yet....

I got my mail today.. but only after sending them an e-mail myself.. I would certainly do that if I were you..

remember the dutch saying:

Baat het niet dan schaadt het niet :P
  • Options
    nothing here..and i guess alot too..hope all work well in the end
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Still no email. I'm actually wondering how they are supposed to know if any of us have bought tickets from official vendors? I have emailed <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> and hope for a quick reply.

I do not hold out high hopes...
  • Options
    RomarioRomario Posts: 19
    Also still nothing for me. I mailed the tenclub, should be enough I hope !!!
  • Options
    moonandstarsmoonandstars UK Posts: 50
    No email for me either and have also emailed ten club.
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,248
    Still no response to a mail sent to them on 1 Jan...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    I just mailed 60 minutes ago an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:'tickets@tenclub.net">'tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->' and I alraeady got an answer back because I also didn't receive any email regarding the early entry wristband............. This is the reply:
    Sorry for the delay, we are receiving a high volume of emails at the moment. We will have the wristband form email resent to you today.

To ensure proper delivery, please be sure to add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> to your email contact list.

Best,

10c

So I guess, reading the word: resent, I missed the first mail................. Weird.
  • Options
    EN307706 wrote:
    I just mailed 60 minutes ago an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:'tickets@tenclub.net">'tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->' and I alraeady got an answer back because I also didn't receive any email regarding the early entry wristband............. This is the reply:
    Sorry for the delay, we are receiving a high volume of emails at the moment. We will have the wristband form email resent to you today.

To ensure proper delivery, please be sure to add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> to your email contact list.

Best,

10c

So I guess, reading the word: resent, I missed the first mail................. Weird.

I've just had the same email from 10c and have trawled through everything again to make sure I didn't receive it. Loads of emails from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> when I search but not the wristband email. I assume the 'resent' means that they pressed send to all but lots of us didn't receive the emails. Anyone else on yahoo out of interest?
  • Options
    EN307706 wrote:

Best,

10c

I've just had the same email from 10c and have trawled through everything again to make sure I didn't receive it. Loads of emails from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> when I search but not the wristband email. I assume the 'resent' means that they pressed send to all but lots of us didn't receive the emails. Anyone else on yahoo out of interest?
    yahoo here..nothing arrived
  • Options
    EN307706 wrote:

Best,

10c

yahoo here..nothing arrived
    I reckon yahoo might be the problem with the first lot of emails. I just got mine so don't give up. Might be worth contacting the <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@pearljam.com">tickets@pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> email before the deadline if they still haven't resent yours.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I reckon yahoo might be the problem with the first lot of emails. I just got mine so don't give up. Might be worth contacting the <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@pearljam.com">tickets@pearljam.com</a><!-- e --> email before the deadline if they still haven't resent yours.
    I'm not on Yahoo and I had the same problem. No email, when I emailed 10c, they responded that they had sent it on 12/23 but will "resend". When I wrote back I indicated I checked everything; my spam filter, inbox and trash and there was no email and asked if it were possible that the program they are using to send the mass email didn't get to everyone because I know I wasn't the only one in this position.

Never got a response but I'm hoping they realize it's not just a few people who didn't get this.

Since today is still the deadline, highly suggest that everyone without the email who needs one emails 10c ASAP. If I were in your shoes, I would also include my ticket confirmation # with # of tickets in the order just to document that you did "make" the deadline, except you didn't get the email you needed.
  • Options
    FeiracoFeiraco Amsterdam Posts: 255
    I received a pre-warning email from Ten Club Tuesday night (European time) and within 1,5 hour the wristband email followed.
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    got mine in the nick of time 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    I got mine through last night after I emailed Ten Club. :D

I'm on Hotmail not Yahoo and any emails from TC always come straight into my inbox as they're on my safe list so I'm guessing me not getting this email first time round was a problem at TC's end.
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • Options
    After two emails to 10c last night I finally got my link from them - at 23:06 gmt. (Nicely worded with 'This is a copy of what was sent to you on 23rd December'. They may claim to have sent it, but it never reached my gmail account). Filled the form in straight away but not heard anything back yet. I have my doubts I'll hear anything back as it was past the deadline. :evil:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.