Options

PJ European/UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited June 2012 in The Porch
PJ European/ UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

Dear Fans,

As promised all eligible members who purchased European/ UK GA floor tickets through the official* public ticket sales are eligible for up to 2 early entry wristbands. Tickets purchased through third party ticket vendors are not eligible for wristbands. To be eligible, you must have been a member by December 5th at 11:59pm PST. Only eligible members will be emailed a unique link directing them to a wristband request form to fillout.

The eligible member will be asked to check a box next to each show you purchased GA floor tickets to, and you will need to provide proof of purchase info which you can find on your order confirmation. Members have until Tuesday, January 3rd at 2:59pm PST ( 10:59pm GTE/ 11:59pm CTE) to fill out this form before this offer expires.

After that time, we will verify members have GA floor tickets with the official General ticket vendors. This may take a couple of weeks to verify each order, so your patience is appreciated in the meantime. Once we have completed the verification process, members will receive an email from Ten Club confirming a pair of Early Entry wristbands. Like fan club tickets, these will be distributed at will call on the day of the show.

Wristbands: The floor is a mix of fan club and general public ticket holders. There will not be a separate sectioned off fan club area. Wristbands grant early entrance to the floor before the general public doors, to give our fans first option to get down in front of the stage. Early entry time is typically between 15-30 minute prior to the public doors. Eligible members will be notified the early entry time at a later date.

Important:
- Seated tickets are not eligible for early entry wristbands.
- If you successfully purchased tickets through the CrowdSurge pre-sale and have an order confirmation, please do not fill out this form. You're already set with tickets and wristbands.
- Eligible fans who ordered 1 GA floor ticket will receive 1 wristband.
- Eligible fans who ordered more than 2 GA floor tickets will receive 2 wristbands. Sorry, as with our ticketing policy we can not accommodate more than 2.
- You will not be asked for your name or email in this form. Your unique link is associated with you only (the member whose fan club account is associated with this email address).
- Do not visit the above link and fill out this form on behalf of another member who purchased GA floor tickets. The links are unique to each member.
- Only the member who was sent the link may pick the wristbands up at will call by showing valid government photo ID in person. No exceptions.
- GA floor tickets purchased through third party ticket vendors are not eligible for early entry wristbands.
- If you are not certain your online purchase is valid for this offer, please check the list of official ticket vendors below.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Selling of wristbands on Ebay, Craigslist and other such re-sell sites will result in the cancelation of your wristbands, and potentially the revocation of future ticketing benefits.
- False GA floor ticket order claims will not be issued wristbands.

We are receiving a high volume of emails at this time. To better serve our members, please email all questions pertaining to the offer to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with the subject "Wristbands".

*List of official Ticket Vendors:
Live Nation
Ticketmaster
Tickets.de
ticnet
billettservice
billetnet

Best regards,
Ten Club
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    So does it apply to the 2nd shows that were never on sale through ten club (eg manchester 2)?
  • Options
    thijsthijs Posts: 22
    The other wristband threat is locked now.
    So to conclude: Ten Club will verify entries with official vendors after January 3rd, 2012. After that, there is an unspecified period of radio silence before you will learn that your request will be granted. After that it goes by the usual routine of picking the wristband up at the venue.

It has, unfortunately, been announced that there will not be a separate wrist band area. If you have your early entry spot, you will have to keep it. This makes the 'dehydration' or 'diaper' or another option a viable point of discussion again. Since I do enjoy (a couple of) beers during the show, I would welcome practical and/or original tips.

My only show for now is Amsterdam on June 26th. Hope to meet some of you guys there. You may recognize me by the fatigued face: hopefully, by then I will have become a father. Of twins. :shock: :roll: :P
  • Options
    So does it apply to the 2nd shows that were never on sale through ten club (eg manchester 2)?

Yes it does: the form shows all following dates / venues:

Please check the shows you purchased
    Manchester June 20
    Manchester June 21
    Amsterdam June 26
    Amsterdam June 27
    Berlin
    Stockholm
    Oslo
    Copenhagen
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,372
    Maybe I'm missing something, but is anyone else having a hard time finding their "confirmation number" for Amsterdam tickets? If anyone could point it out for me I'd appreciate it! :) Got a confirmation email, but no number on there...
  • Options
    RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    adusick wrote:
    Maybe I'm missing something, but is anyone else having a hard time finding their "confirmation number" for Amsterdam tickets? If anyone could point it out for me I'd appreciate it! :) Got a confirmation email, but no number on there...

I think you need to enter the order number. In my e-mail (in dutch) it's in the subject and near the top of the mail under 'Uw ordernummer is: xxxx",
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    adusick wrote:
    Login into your ticketmaster account. You should find your confirmation number there.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,372
    Dercheef wrote:
    adusick wrote:
    Login into your ticketmaster account. You should find your confirmation number there.

I logged in, I have both a customer number and an order number. Am I safe to assume the order number is the same as the "confirmation number"? It's just weird that nowhere do I see the term "confirmation number".
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,202
    thanks for the update..this will help European and rest fans coming for the shows..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Hmm, I didn't get any form but sometimes the email takes awhile to arrive, right?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Hmm, I didn't get any form but sometimes the email takes awhile to arrive, right?
    yep..must be around 100k..so we need to wait.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Great! Thanks for completing the form we will be contacting you shortly with wristband information.

Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen wristbands are on its way to Sweden.....or at least for a Swede to pick up at a booth at the shows...

Thanks 10C for making this, you have a huge work ahead to make this confirmations.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Great! Thanks for completing the form we will be contacting you shortly with wristband information.

Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen wristbands are on its way to Sweden.....or at least for a Swede to pick up at a booth at the shows...

Thanks 10C for making this, you have a huge work ahead to make this confirmations.
    see?you was nervous..all work fine....will be 1st row at your country show... ;)
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272

see?you was nervous..all work fine....will be 1st row at your country show... ;)

I'm so happy...se you there D
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    adusick wrote:

The confirmation e-mail received from Ticketmaster / Ticketservice for the Amsterdam show was: "Uw ticketfast tickets voor ordernummer ####### zijn bijgevoegd‏". So it should be a 7-digit number in the format '#######'.

Note that the official Dutch vendor is LiveNation, but they liaise with ticketing partner Ticketservice ("Ticketmaster Nederland"), so you will have received your e-tickets from them.
  • Options
    Did not receive an e-mail from TC........
    it took me 20 years.....
  • Options
    Mrs Stout wrote:
    Did not receive an e-mail from TC........

Check your spam folder...
  • Options
    Check your spam folder...[/quote]

nope :?
    it took me 20 years.....
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    thijs wrote:
    adusick wrote:

The confirmation e-mail received from Ticketmaster / Ticketservice for the Amsterdam show was: "Uw ticketfast tickets voor ordernummer ####### zijn bijgevoegd‏". So it should be a 7-digit number in the format '#######'.

Note that the official Dutch vendor is LiveNation, but they liaise with ticketing partner Ticketservice ("Ticketmaster Nederland"), so you will have received your e-tickets from them.
    I entered my Customer number not my order number. Hope it is O.K.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Mrs Stout wrote:

If you use an email address provided by your web provider, check your folders there too.

What you should do anyway is contacting 10c.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    adusick wrote:
    Dercheef wrote:
    adusick wrote:

I logged in, I have both a customer number and an order number. Am I safe to assume the order number is the same as the "confirmation number"? It's just weird that nowhere do I see the term "confirmation number".

I just used the order number, hope that this is ok. I also sent an email to 10C asking about this...
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    thijs wrote:
    adusick wrote:

I entered my Customer number not my order number. Hope it is O.K.

There is no way for Ten Club to know your LiveNation or TicketMaster Customer Number, unless they dive deep into your personal records and match them with exchange of information between TC and LiveNation/TicketMaster. Is it possible to click the link again and fill in your order number?
  • Options
    PixelPixel Posts: 82
    deftones wrote:
    I just used the order number, hope that this is ok. I also sent an email to 10C asking about this...

I did exactly the same :?
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I ended up sending it again with my order number this time...
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    no e-mail yet. :(

what I was wondering: does the order confirmation from the official vendors need to have my name on it? or would it also work if it had a friend's name on it?
  • Options
    Mrs Stout wrote:

If you use an email address provided by your web provider, check your folders there too.

Did that, no e-mail.
    send a mail to 10C
    Murphy's law?
    it took me 20 years.....
  • Options
    Mrs Stout wrote:
    Check your spam folder...

nope :?[/quote]

I didn't get the e-mail. Did check the spam folder and still nothing. I sent an e-mail to 10-club. Now just waiting for an answer.
  • Options
    Mrs Stout wrote:
    Mrs Stout wrote:

Did that, no e-mail.
    send a mail to 10C
    Murphy's law?

Looks like it, but you're not alone it seems.

I got my email 15 minutes (or thereabouts) after TB started this topic... :?
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I think they have loads of mails to send out, so I wouldn't worry just yet.
    Or that's what I try to tell myself. ;)
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    I hope I get my email soon!!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    nothing receive too
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead