Options

PJ European/UK Tour Early Entry Wristband Info

Comments

• Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    Texico wrote:
    More people haven't received any emails about the wristbands?

No emails for me. Still waiting.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    HEX wrote:
    Texico wrote:

:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Suziemay wrote:
    myra wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Didn't get mine yet, just need for Copenhagen :D
    Same here. Received A'dam & Berlin 1.

If you guys happen to have a mac and use smart mailboxes in Mail, check the general inbox. I thought I was waiting for Berlin (1) and Copenhagen, when in fact I had received them, but they didn't appear in the dedicated smart mailbox with the other e-mails, for some reason.
    I have a Mac but I have no idea what you're talking about! I must be using the dumb mailbox version :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol: @ the dumb mailbox ! If you don't use the smart mailboxes, that's irrelevant. Smart mailboxes are mailboxes where you apply rules to tell Mail where to put the incoming e-mails, so that you don't have a 'flood' of unread e-mails that you have to sort through each time you open Mail. Pretty convenient :)
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html ... l1099.html
  • Options
    I have not gotten any emails for Berlin 1 and 2 or Prague... All 10c tickets... Uh oh :shock:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    I have not gotten any emails for Berlin 1 and 2 or Prague... All 10c tickets... Uh oh :shock:
    this mail is for the ones bought from ticketmaster or other sites..
    1oc sale-lotery maiols didnt start yet senting
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :lol: sometimes I can be a bit slow! I was just retreading previous posts and realized this :lol:
    Thanks Dimi ;)
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    :lol: sometimes I can be a bit slow! I was just retreading previous posts and realized this :lol:
    Thanks Dimi ;)
    :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    HEX wrote:
    Texico wrote:

I'm still waiting too.
  • Options
    myra wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    myra wrote:
    Same here. Received A'dam & Berlin 1.

If you guys happen to have a mac and use smart mailboxes in Mail, check the general inbox. I thought I was waiting for Berlin (1) and Copenhagen, when in fact I had received them, but they didn't appear in the dedicated smart mailbox with the other e-mails, for some reason.
    I have a Mac but I have no idea what you're talking about! I must be using the dumb mailbox version :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol: @ the dumb mailbox ! If you don't use the smart mailboxes, that's irrelevant. Smart mailboxes are mailboxes where you apply rules to tell Mail where to put the incoming e-mails, so that you don't have a 'flood' of unread e-mails that you have to sort through each time you open Mail. Pretty convenient :)
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html ... l1099.html
    Cool! I might hold off on that. I will probably send my emails into the smart mailbox abyss :lol::lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    ha ha. your fav D. For the birds indeed. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    punk90kpunk90k Posts: 54
    It's really not the end of the world if you don't get an early entry wristband.

BUT, we pay enough for the fanclub now to get some perks.

And the Manchester shows are the first ones in a while I've not used Tenclub for tickets, so I begin to ask myself if the fanclub is actually worth it nowadays.
  • Options
    In case folks haven't found this link yet, this might help clear some things up about the wristbands:

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events/1/21 ... urope_tour

Pearl Jam Europe Tour
    May 21 2012

Ten Club tickets and or Wristbands:

We are wrapping up the final details with each venue now. Final confirmation emails detailing ticket and wristband pick up times, box office locations, and early entry gate information will be emailed no later than June 11th.

So far only wristband confirmations have been sent to all members who purchased public tickets and who filled out the wristband request form back in December 2011.

For those of you who purchased tickets through the CrowdSurge Ten Club pre-sale or who purchased either Prague or Berlin 7/5 through the Ten Club PayPal lottery pre-sale, please remember your tickets automatically come with wristbands. You will receive your confirmation email by June 11th.

Please direct all ticket and wristband related questions to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. We are receiving a high volume of emails at this time therefore your patience is appreciate.
  • Options
    today we wait the mails for 10 Club info on wristbands and tickets pick up for euro tour.. :D
  • Options
    Johnny AggroJohnny Aggro Posts: 543
    Guys n gals.

Q and A I sent to 10c

Q: Previously at the MEN arena I went to the 10c line with passport and copy of confirmation emails.

can you advise if this is still the case.

A: Yes the same scenario will apply when picking up ticket at the box office on the day of the show.

I'd say 14:30 if the other shows are anything to go by
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options
    GamasGamas Posts: 3
    Suziemay wrote:
    HEX wrote:
    Texico wrote:

I'm still waiting too.

waiting too
  • Options
    Today is the day!!!
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 22, 2005
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 23, 2005
    Buenos Aires, Argentina - Nov. 13, 2011
    Santiago, Chile - Nov. 16, 2011
    Berlin, Alemania - Jul. 4, 2012
    Berlin, Alemania - Jul. 5, 2012
  • Options
    Gamas wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    HEX wrote:

I'm still waiting too.

waiting too
    If you submitted the form for wristbands and are still waiting, I would suggest emailing 10c at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. If I'm not mistaken, you should have received them by now. I emailed them about my Copenhagen wristband, turns out there was an issue with my form submission but they are taking care of it now :)

This is only if you bought tickets through the public sale, and then filled out the form. If you purchased through CrowdSurge or won the Prague / Berlin 2 ticket lottery, those emails haven't gone out yet.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Gamas wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    I'm still waiting too.

waiting too
    If you submitted the form for wristbands and are still waiting, I would suggest emailing 10c at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. If I'm not mistaken, you should have received them by now. I emailed them about my Copenhagen wristband, turns out there was an issue with my form submission but they are taking care of it now :)

This is only if you bought tickets through the public sale, and then filled out the form. If you purchased through CrowdSurge or won the Prague / Berlin 2 ticket lottery, those emails haven't gone out yet.

there one week ago I asked tenclub about the wristbands ... they said they had not received my request ... I gave them my ticket number and I expect them to tell me something. :?
  • Options
    Gamas wrote:
    there one week ago I asked tenclub about the wristbands ... they said they had not received my request ... I gave them my ticket number and I expect them to tell me something. :?
    Did you fill the form out in December?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Gamas wrote:

yes
  • Options
    Gamas wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Gamas wrote:

yes
    Suggest following up with them again, then. I supplied my confirmation number and they found my request that way. I haven't received the actual email with instructions, but they said that will come in the next few days.
  • Options
    Cheo RamirezCheo Ramirez Posts: 676
    i remember praga has a tc area
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    i remember praga has a tc area
    true
  • Options
    lost-doglost-dog Posts: 80
    hi! i was wondering when do we have to pick up our wristbands? just before the show and the early entry (does anyone know how much earlier we're let in?) or hours before everything starts?
  • Options
    lost-dog wrote:
    hi! i was wondering when do we have to pick up our wristbands? just before the show and the early entry (does anyone know how much earlier we're let in?) or hours before everything starts?
    when the show starts at 19:30(the opening band) usally the early entry is at 17:30-18:00
    and the pick up starts around 12:00-15:00,(depence the venue)
    all at the day of the show
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    Ten Club tickets and or Wristbands:

We are wrapping up the final details with each venue now. Final confirmation emails detailing ticket and wristband pick up times, box office locations, and early entry gate information will be emailed no later than June 11th.

So far only wristband confirmations have been sent to all members who purchased public tickets and who filled out the wristband request form back in December 2011.

For those of you who purchased tickets through the CrowdSurge Ten Club pre-sale or who purchased either Prague or Berlin 7/5 through the Ten Club PayPal lottery pre-sale, please remember your tickets automatically come with wristbands. You will receive your confirmation email by June 11th.

Please direct all ticket and wristband related questions to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. We are receiving a high volume of emails at this time therefore your patience is appreciate.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,880
    still no information/email, right? :?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    still no information/email, right? :?
    no
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    :?
    Nature drunk and High