Options

Boston 2 PUKE

Comments

• Options
    JR279671JR279671 Posts: 5
    edited March 2010
    As a friend of Kenny's I can say that this must have been an isolated incident.

He has since attended many shows, smoked up a bunch, and has not hurled all over his neighbors. Or me.

But still, this is too goddamn funny :)
    Post edited by JR279671 on
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    I just want to point out that despite unleashing my unholy puke on their floor nearly 4 years ago, the Celtics still managed to win a Championship just two years later. So I think it's safe to go back now unless you all buy me one too many shots of irrefusible Jameson.
  • Options
    JR279671 wrote:
    As a friend of Kenny's I can say that this must have been an isolate incident.

He has since attended many shows, smoked up a bunch, and has not hurled all over his neighbors. Or me.

But still, this is too goddamn funny :)

haha, yes, I may spill beer all over your hotel room, but I only puke if there's going to be an epic story formed from it. :lol:
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    so where is the pre party going to be???

a return to the td garden means that t-shirts are required to be made :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    I can't quite believe this thread is nearly 4 years old. She'll be starting Kindergarten next year! :) Or should I say "Kinder-Gahden?"
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/ ... d69678.jpg

I hope this works you freaks.

You people are really f'd up.

Just kidding. I am the one who took the picture after all...so who is the disturbed one here?

Andy
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    UNH1995 wrote:
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/unh1995/45d69678.jpg

Just kidding. I am the one who took the picture after all...so who is the disturbed one here?

Andy
    oh geez thanks for sharing :wtf:
  • Options
    Andy!

I can still remember you taking this picture. It's one of those surreal moments that just sticks in your memory. I was hunched over in that post-puke recovery phase where you feel out of balance, but finally are starting to feel better. I remember a shadowy figure emerging from the dark scene illuminated only by the swirling colored lights coming the stage area as MMJ played. As I gained focus, I saw you pause, take the picture, and then walk back to your seat. To be honest, my thoughts were "Is this guy going to report me and get me kicked out?" I gotta admit it was a little intimidating. :lol: I was just thinking how funny it would have been if I had given you the thumps up. How classic would that have been? I'll have to remember that for next time, haha. It wasn't that intimidating... I just couldn't see the comedy in your plan at that point. :lol:

So Andy, will we be able to meet this year? And at the scene of the crime no less. I think I finally might have to get a t-shirt made for this occasion...
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    This was great to read. Poor kenny, but we've all had great pukes. I know I have. I got a good one while I was pushing the front door open my dog ran under it, covered him head to tail. Also my newly inlaws were sleeping outside. Anyways ROCK ON BOSTON. To Ralphie in May! Cheers
    ~JzP
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    UNH1995 wrote:

Andy

Brother I got a picture for you. I'm just not good on computers. So I'n sure how to post it here. My dog had eaten a pair of my wife's underwear and puked em up on the bed one night... that's not it, a little while later we noticed he hadn't shat in a while and he wouldn't eat. We knew he ate something bad. I actually watched him pass a pair of painties. It was quite an experience. You simple have to try and capture at least a photo, because the scents of these types of experiences don't last forever.
    ~JzP
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    UNH1995 wrote:

Andy

HOLLY EFFIN SHIT .......i just laughed so hard... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    the "splash" zone has to be at least 5' .... the force is outstanding ....as if someone dumped a can of manhattan clam chowdAAA off the top of the empire state building ....... i cant turn away :lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Boston must have that effect on people- hubby barfed from the 12th floor balcony after bar hopping- wonder what the splash zone was on that!
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    I absolutely LOVE this thread.

And yes, Kenny has been to numerous parties at my house for infamous Club 3rd Floor events. Lots of adult libation, smoking, snacks and copious amounts of pizza delivered. The man has not puked once. Nor did he puke after drinking Jameson with me in Philly.

And I'm going to throw it out here....I believe he needs a single for Boston 1. He may have already scored but I haven't talked with him about it for a few days.

We cannot not have him at a Boston show!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    RebekahRebekah Cape Cod, MA Posts: 44
    KENNY! How ARE you...and what's your name HERE now??? I DID get tix for Boston 1....granted my TC # pretty much SUUUUUUUUUUCKS....but if you're hurtin, get in touch with me! Hope you're all well :)
    Caught a bolt of lightening...cursed the day he let it go....
  • Options
    G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    This is still Too Funny, revisiting this thread a few years later....that was a great show with several side bar entertainers. A number of drunks for sure. See you all back there in a couple months..

G
  • Options
    Rebekah wrote:
    KENNY! How ARE you...and what's your name HERE now??? I DID get tix for Boston 1....granted my TC # pretty much SUUUUUUUUUUCKS....but if you're hurtin, get in touch with me! Hope you're all well :)

Hey Bekah!! I'm well... never been better really! Thanks for the offer.. You are all way too nice to me!! But I'm actually all set for Boston 1 as of Friday. I got shut out of the Ten Club sale, but then got tickets thru ticketbastard.

Well, it's good know no one is scared to sit next to me at a show. :mrgreen:

Good hearing from you. We'll have to catch up at the shows! You going to Hartford too?
  • Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    I absolutely LOVE this thread.

And yes, Kenny has been to numerous parties at my house for infamous Club 3rd Floor events. Lots of adult libation, smoking, snacks and copious amounts of pizza delivered. The man has not puked once. Nor did he puke after drinking Jameson with me in Philly.

And I'm going to throw it out here....I believe he needs a single for Boston 1. He may have already scored but I haven't talked with him about it for a few days.

We cannot not have him at a Boston show!

I have to admit one more shot of Jameson that night probably would have done me in and it wouldnt have been pretty. But as it was, it was smoooooth sailing. Whiskey shots and beer work well for me. It's those brightly colored shots of godknowswhat I need to stay away from.
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    G-force wrote:
    This is still Too Funny, revisiting this thread a few years later....that was a great show with several side bar entertainers. A number of drunks for sure. See you all back there in a couple months..

G

+1
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    Is it wrong that this thread just gets me all excited all over again?
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Is it wrong that this thread just gets me all excited all over again?
    Nope. I still think this thread is fantastic!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    UNH1995 wrote:
    The pic will be posted in due time. It is really, really graphic. I examined the contents and it looks like whiskey, french fries and possibly some chowder.

The cast off from splatter was measured nearly 13.46 feet away. The smell hit us like a freight train. I immediately got up and took a picture of it, it was instinctual, a survival mechanism.

He acted like he spilled half a soda, not expelled enormous volumes of vomit onto the cold, hard floor and anyone within a 7 yard radius.

I'm getting sick to my stomach writing about it. But, again, I can't stop. That was powerful freakin puke.

This post could be put in the forum hall of fame. I still laugh EVERY time I read it. "It was instinctual, a survival mechanism". lol
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    tour time! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    kenny olav wrote:
    I have to admit one more shot of Jameson that night probably would have done me in and it wouldnt have been pretty. But as it was, it was smoooooth sailing. Whiskey shots and beer work well for me. It's those brightly colored shots of godknowswhat I need to stay away from.

So it was you! Quality! :P

Edit: I remember this thread from a few years back but am just reacquainting myself with it again now.
  • Options
    Here we go again... :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    kenny olav wrote:

c'mon ken, it's tour time...there's new people who need to see this :P :ugeek: :mrgreen:

i still think this should be a sticky :problem:
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    norm wrote:
    kenny olav wrote:

c'mon ken, it's tour time...there's new people who need to see this :P :ugeek: :mrgreen:

the floor was sure sticky :roll: :lol::sick:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    I still can't believe there's no Boston 2 this year. We'll just have to party it up even more on 5/17 then. If anyone wants to take over the title of Boston Puker, be my guest and do your worst... I know it won't be easy to match my pile o' bile, but I know there's some real talent out there.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    norm wrote:
    kenny olav wrote:

+1

BEST.THREAD.EVER. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    So THIS is the famed Boston Puke thread!

Heard about it, but just saw it now- thanks for the laughs!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2