Options

Boston 2 PUKE

Comments

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i had a really bad day and reading this again made my night. it doesn't get old. :D
  • Options
    Epic!!!
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    I've been waiting for this thread to reappear this tour! No other concert story will ever be as good as this original. Too Funny!
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Kenny, have you found a ticket/s to Philly yet? You should hold a competition!

WIN A NIGHT WITH THE BOSTON PUKER!!!

:lol::D8-)

I couldn't think of anyone better to spend a concert with! Shame I'm over the other side of the world!

Ziggy my dear, it's a flattering concept, but you know I'd just rig the contest in your favor ;) But I do want to put the word out that I'm looking for tickets for the 28th and 30th. I'm set for the 31st, and I'll be arriving in Philly on the 28th whether I have a ticket for that night's show or not, so I can at least meet up with all you crazy jammers at pre-parties and such. I'll be grateful for any available ticket, so if anyone needs to sell one, or knows someone who does, hook a brother up!!!

I've been thinking about what costume to wear for the Halloween show. I'm trying to think of something related to puke or puking, but nothing's hitting yet. I'm open to ideas!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Kenny, have you found a ticket/s to Philly yet? You should hold a competition!

WIN A NIGHT WITH THE BOSTON PUKER!!!

:lol::D8-)

I couldn't think of anyone better to spend a concert with! Shame I'm over the other side of the world!

Ziggy my dear, it's a flattering concept, but you know I'd just rig the contest in your favor ;) But I do want to put the word out that I'm looking for tickets for the 28th and 30th. I'm set for the 31st, and I'll be arriving in Philly on the 28th whether I have a ticket for that night's show or not, so I can at least meet up with all you crazy jammers at pre-parties and such. I'll be grateful for any available ticket, so if anyone needs to sell one, or knows someone who does, hook a brother up!!!

I've been thinking about what costume to wear for the Halloween show. I'm trying to think of something related to puke or puking, but nothing's hitting yet. I'm open to ideas!

Awww Kenny! If I had a ticket there would be no need for a contest....and we'd both be winners that night! ;)

viewtopic ... 4&t=109499

Come on people......find the Boston Puker Philly tickets for the 28th and the 30th! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    There's a part of me that feels the need to see the puke picture after reading all this, but it no longer works.
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    The picture does work - it's on page 4 or something.
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    Says his account has become inactive for me.
  • Options
    Plankton wrote:
    There's a part of me that feels the need to see the puke picture after reading all this, but it no longer works.

:o:o:o

Noooooooooo......we can't have lost the photo!?!!? :x
  • Options
    i cant believe this post still exists- hilarious
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

I have it saved on my computer. I could repost it. :geek:
  • Options
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Plankton wrote:

I have it saved on my computer. I could repost it. :geek:

as we see posted on here a lot
    THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    It must be done then...

Boston2puke.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    that is poetry in picture ;)

and i'm glad i wasn't sitting next to you

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    that is poetry in picture ;)

and i'm glad i wasn't sitting next to you

:lol::lol::lol:

Poetry in puke :? :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    oh................my................GOD. That is funny. I just came across this thread for the first time, and the OP's fucking hilarious. I was somewhat disappointed when I found the pic link was dead, but then I saw it a few posts back. I love the guy with no socks still sitting next to the vomitorium. WOW.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    paulonious wrote:
    I love the guy with no socks still sitting next to the vomitorium. WOW.

Yeah... that guy is me. :oops: :) I was still in a post-vomit not-sure-what-the-fuck-is-going-on state when that was taken. I really couldn't move at all. I somehow remember UNH1995 walking up towards me and taking the picture, and then walking away. It all seems like a bizarre dream. :mrgreen:

I don't remember what song My Morning Jacket was playing at the moment when I puked, which is fortunate, because I have grown into a huge MMJ fan since then, and I would hate to have that song tainted with memories of my losing battle with nausea and the unleashing of my vile bile upon fellow PJ and MMJ fans.

But I'm pretty sure it was Wordless Chorus. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    It must be done then...

Boston2puke.jpg

ha ha ha I love it! :lol:
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    it looks like a choclate milkshake has been spilled ;)
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    HOLLY FUCKING SHIT...that is AWSOME!!!!!!. that looks just like i picture i got from my prom weekend (1994).....a buddy of mine got sick and puked in a 16oz SOLO CUP....filled up the cup AND THEN SOME ....

[[/b]
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    joe2468 wrote:
    HOLLY FUCKING SHIT...that is AWSOME!!!!!!. that looks just like i picture i got from my prom weekend (1994).....a buddy of mine got sick and puked in a 16oz SOLO CUP....filled up the cup AND THEN SOME ....

linkbutton.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    UNH1995 wrote:
    To that tall dude who puked on the floor section of the Fleet Center, I have some comments:

1) Were you drunk? You acted really weird.

2) I admire that you puked, and stayed with the puke until the cleaning crew showed up 30 minutes later.

3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.

4) Your puke smelled worse that any puke I have ever smelled.

5) All of the ajax in the world did not do enough to mask that horrible smell.

6) I have a picture of you and your puke if you need it.

7) You puked before the show, so people rocked out all night in the ajax/puke soup on the floor beneath their seats.

In summary, I admire your stones for staying with your puke. Most would have fled the scene and denied any responsibility. While the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils, I have lost most of my nauseaous feelings. Wow. Who just leans over and vomits massive amounts on a concrete floor? Wow.

Seriously, Isn't this the funniest thing you've ever read? I'm sitting here crying......AGAIN!!
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    Yeah, one of the all time greatest threads. Still funny as hell after all these years...
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Ewww! That's the first time I saw a pic of it. Yuck! Only die-hards would stay around. And yeah, that guy with no socks...yuck!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    OMG.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. How did I not see that until today?

UN???... you and I need to be hangin' out. That is frickin funny.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Greatness never dies! Thanks for posting the pic, Kenny, I couldn't remember it exactly but did remember WAY back when this thread was first posted commenting on the "no socks" aspect, wondering if any went into the shoe(s)... FUCKIN FUNNY SHIT MAN!!! Cracks me up to this day. :mrgreen:

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    I love when this pops up again and again. If I am having a bad day, it cheers me up and makes me proud.
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    UNH1995 wrote:
    I love when this pops up again and again. If I am having a bad day, it cheers me up and makes me proud.

as well it should....funniest f'ing thread. I still laugh every time! As new people see it, it just refreshes the hilarity of it....all over again!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    mikepmikep Posts: 290
    oh man, finally i have come across this thread. heard about it! kenny! met you when we briefly met eddie before the show in albany, i finally read this thread! holy shit why didn't i just follow up on this thread after you guys mentioned it in albany. hahah fuck this is so fucking hilarious!!
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • Options
    still to this day I read the original post and I crack up all over again.
    Let's Go Red Sox!