Options

Boston 2 PUKE

Comments

• Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    idratherbe wrote:
    Greatness never dies! Thanks for posting the pic, Kenny, I couldn't remember it exactly but did remember WAY back when this thread was first posted commenting on the "no socks" aspect, wondering if any went into the shoe(s)... FUCKIN FUNNY SHIT MAN!!! Cracks me up to this day. :mrgreen:

~peace~

I can't remember why I wasn't wearing any socks with those shoes... usually I wear sandals... but obviously it's a good thing I wasn't that day. :D I was probably looking for my sandals, couldn't find them, and threw on those old loafers instead. I can tell you that no puke went into my shoes. Also, nobody's feet were close enough to get hit by the puke. I remember that when I got home, I left those loafers on the porch as they still had puke stains on them, and that was the last time I ever wore them. They were on their way out anyway. I should've auctioned them on eBay. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,506
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    idratherbe wrote:
    Greatness never dies! Thanks for posting the pic, Kenny, I couldn't remember it exactly but did remember WAY back when this thread was first posted commenting on the "no socks" aspect, wondering if any went into the shoe(s)... FUCKIN FUNNY SHIT MAN!!! Cracks me up to this day. :mrgreen:

~peace~

I can't remember why I wasn't wearing any socks with those shoes... usually I wear sandals... but obviously it's a good thing I wasn't that day. :D I was probably looking for my sandals, couldn't find them, and threw on those old loafers instead. I can tell you that no puke went into my shoes. Also, nobody's feet were close enough to get hit by the puke. I remember that when I got home, I left those loafers on the porch as they still had puke stains on them, and that was the last time I ever wore them. They were on their way out anyway. I should've auctioned them on eBay. :mrgreen:

so this is what most everyone was talking about in the Greatest Running Jokes on the Ten Club thread! :lol: Nice! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OMG.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. How did I not see that until today?

UN???... you and I need to be hangin' out. That is frickin funny.

uN, I have to tell you, I know this guy and it's true. You two are twins! When he phoned me the other night about this thread we were laughing so hard.....like everyone. Anyhow I will tell you that his creative juices flow in his writing much like you have displayed. The sarcastic, image foming descriptions are both your talents!!!!
    "I have a picture of you and your puke, if you need it."
  • Options
    UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    thanks - i love to write, and this subject wrote itself...i think i wrote it as soon as i got home, just instinctually...the same instinct that forced me to whip out my camera and snap a quick picture.

funny stuff
    it's nice to be appreciated.

andy

uN, I have to tell you, I know this guy and it's true. You two are twins! When he phoned me the other night about this thread we were laughing so hard.....like everyone. Anyhow I will tell you that his creative juices flow in his writing much like you have displayed. The sarcastic, image foming descriptions are both your talents!!!![/quote]
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    ragejoe wrote:
    UNH1995 wrote:
    To that tall dude who puked on the floor section of the Fleet Center, I have some comments:

1) Were you drunk? You acted really weird.

2) I admire that you puked, and stayed with the puke until the cleaning crew showed up 30 minutes later.

3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.

4) Your puke smelled worse that any puke I have ever smelled.

5) All of the ajax in the world did not do enough to mask that horrible smell.

6) I have a picture of you and your puke if you need it.

7) You puked before the show, so people rocked out all night in the ajax/puke soup on the floor beneath their seats.

In summary, I admire your stones for staying with your puke. Most would have fled the scene and denied any responsibility. While the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils, I have lost most of my nauseaous feelings. Wow. Who just leans over and vomits massive amounts on a concrete floor? Wow.

Obviously this whole thread in general is great... but I have to say...

UNH 1995... i think this is the single greatest post in the history of this board... ive prob posted that 10 x already but I laugh with the same amount of intensity every time i read this

Great show to be at tho... great 2 shows
    haha, my buddy and I drank quite a bit, he went to the bathroom and came back, asked me if I puked... I didn't even smell it... I'm glad we have established it was a tall guy, that clears my name!
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    personally I think that UN and Kenny should win the lottery and sit together front row :) they deserve it for gifting us with this thread. no matter how bad of a day I have, I laugh hysterically every time I read this. and I was at the show - 3rd row. didn't smell a damn thing - thank GOD.
  • Options
    personally I think that UN and Kenny should win the lottery and sit together front row :) they deserve it for gifting us with this thread. no matter how bad of a day I have, I laugh hysterically every time I read this. and I was at the show - 3rd row. didn't smell a damn thing - thank GOD.

I second that!

I'm going through some of the names in this thread...I don't even think some post here anymore.
  • Options
    I was at this show and am so glad to see this post survive for over 3 years...great stuff.
  • Options
    JA222408 wrote:
    I was at this show and am so glad to see this post survive for over 3 years...great stuff.

3 years and only 14 posts? Humble, aint we? :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    so... who did it?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    something just reminded me of this thread and i decided it needed to see the light of day again, for everybody to re-live
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    HAHAHAHAAHa did anyone post a picture yet ???
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    UNH1995 wrote:
    pjamfreak wrote:
    he puked during which song ? i ilke the details of the smell and the whole thing ...

He hurled at the start of MMJ set. I mean, this puke stench slapped us in the impact zone like spears. Eyes watered. Dry Heaves were heard. People turned around looking for the culprit, and there he was.
    Sitting slumped on two chairs, sheepishly taking credit for this horrible assault on our olfactory systems. Was this fool drunk? High? Someone, most likely a social service type, was heard whispering to her boyfriend, "oh maybe he has a stomach bug"

Lady, this was no bug. This was raw sewage. A puke stew with acid so caustic that the steel chairs have been weakened beyond repair.

Just went to the gym. Several times during my workout I had remnants of the odor filtering into my brain. I may need to seek some sort of PTSD counseling.

this has to be the best part...im crying ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Why not PUKE up in the 'Dunnies' before the SHOW!...You always feel BETTER after a Good PUKE!...lol :P
  • Options
    UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    i am so proud when this thing pops back up again
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • Options
    UNH1995 wrote:

we would be prouder if you re-activated your photobucket account so we can see it in its fully glory again! :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    I forgot all about this story. :lol::lol::lol: I was at that show.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Just read all 30 pages for the first time. Hilarious. This was my first show. I suppose I found the one good thing about non 10c tickets- no ajax puke smell.
  • Options
    UNH1995 wrote:

we would be prouder if you re-activated your photobucket account so we can see it in its fully glory again! :lol:

YES PLEASE DO SO !!!!! creepy it might be ..but i would love to see the picture :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    UNH1995 wrote:
    pjamfreak wrote:
    he puked during which song ? i ilke the details of the smell and the whole thing ...

He hurled at the start of MMJ set. I mean, this puke stench slapped us in the impact zone like spears. Eyes watered. Dry Heaves were heard. People turned around looking for the culprit, and there he was.
    Sitting slumped on two chairs, sheepishly taking credit for this horrible assault on our olfactory systems. Was this fool drunk? High? Someone, most likely a social service type, was heard whispering to her boyfriend, "oh maybe he has a stomach bug"

Lady, this was no bug. This was raw sewage. A puke stew with acid so caustic that the steel chairs have been weakened beyond repair.

Just went to the gym. Several times during my workout I had remnants of the odor filtering into my brain. I may need to seek some sort of PTSD counseling.

this has to be the best part...im crying ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I agree! I almost hate to remind people that all I had in my stomach was coffee and a bagel from Dunkin Donuts! :lol:

Something is bothering me though.

I know what it is. It's the truth.

I did NOT have a stomach bug, nor did I have food poisoning that day.

The truth is just weird, and I didn't quite know how to explain it before. But if this thread is going to live on forever, like it seems to be, I can't let my little white lie live on with it. Some of you who know me better already know the truth, but I might as well reveal it here as well...

Okay... yeah... it's time!

Just before going into the Garden, I was smoking some herb that I had packed inside of a clove cigarette. I'm pretty sure I was on Friend Street, for those who know Boston. But I guess I had taken only about half of the clove/tobacco mix out of it. Tobacco, if I inhale too much of it too quickly, makes me very nauseous. I either didn't take enough of the tobacco out of the cigarette, or the combo of tobacco and herb didn't work well with me. This was the first (and last) time I had ever attempted this method. As usually happens when smoking tobacco outside, I did not feel nauseous, but sometimes that changes once I get inside. So this time, I did feel a little dizzy after I got into the Garden, but it wasn't until I heard, no, FELT the loud music that my nausea really took hold. I fought it with everything I had. I've had to fight it before, and this was the only time tobacco has made me fucking puke. I usually just feel a little dizzy and wait it out for 5-10 minutes. Anyway, I've since quit that shit. Tobacco, that is.

So that's the fucking truth, finally!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    all these years you've been living a lie ken...very disappointing ;) :twisted:

but why the half-assed blunt? trying to blaze in public? :think:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

Yeah, this was before we passed a decriminalization law in this state. :lol:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    norm wrote:

Yeah, this was before we passed a decriminalization law in this state. :lol:

isn't it funny how once the state passes a medical marijuana law, you suddenly have health problems? ;) :P :lol:
  • Options
    Wow, so the full story is finally revealed! Incredible!

Looking back, you should've just rolled a joint and taken your chances.

It's still really gross, but at least now we have closure.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i feel there is more :)

let it out big guy!
  • Options
    I can't believe this thread is still around after all these years! The entire thing is so hysterical. I bet it feels good to let the truth emerge after all this time, Kenny...no pun intended.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • Options
    so when are we going to see the pictures ????????
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    "They killed Kenny!"
    LOL! Funniest story!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    with rumours of an impending return to the scene of the crime, i think everybody needs to be reminded of kennys crime, and buy him a beer on show day... :sick:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    hahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: