Options

Europe 2012 Ticket Pre-sale Update

Comments

• Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,842
    :lol::lol:

Goodnight Springton, there will be no encore!
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    pablo5pablo5 Posts: 48
    Maybe the rumours of this year's Holiday single being a 12' of Lick My Love Pump and Fartin' On A Snare Drum (Live at Alpine Valley) might be true after all.

Just need to wait till October to find out...
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    so the ticnet line is full at the moment.........
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    I still can't find the word sorry or apologies, which is the least they could do

Sad of how they are treating us, server issues or incompetenc of crowdsurge is probably out of 10C control but saying sorry to the thousands that wasted their time and that paid to have the ability to buy tix before general sale is in your control and not even a word to apologize is simply unacceptable
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    A big problem is that people will not have spares.... So if you don't score tickets on general sale, you have to go to touts or no gig :(
    exactly

I got a spare one for Amsterdam....
    I've got a spare seated ticket for Manchester. My contribution to this; I've used crowdsurge before for RHCP Uk presale in the summer. Took me all of 2 minutes to get those. Was on the Pj presale for almost 2 hours to get the tickets I wanted. After losing Manchester tickets twice I went on crowdsurge main site which was running fine and completed checkout there. Managed to buy my Stockholm pair through the Pj form in the end. The 2 confirmation emails looked slightly different so I called crowdsurge who said that that both confirmations would be sent to 10c and not to worry. I'm no techie but each part of the process having the same link can't be a clever idea. Pm me about Manchester spare if you need it.
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • Options
    Staffan wrote:
    so the ticnet line is full at the moment.........

Hope it clears up soon, shivering in the cold here!! Brrrrrr.
  • Options
    Very disappointing when you pay for a membership just to get your hands on some tickets without the hassle and worries. And then you end up having to buy them in the normal public sale... :evil:
  • Options
    pablo5pablo5 Posts: 48
    Sabotage eh? They may not want to play in Scotland, but I think we can explain it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuqry9SMjQM
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Rubysdad wrote:
    ...all involved now strongly believe that there has been an act of sabotage from an outside source that has prevented fans from executing their ticket purchases...

:roll:
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    damn cant get any ticet on the public sale atm.. quo is full for stockholm show :S
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    TicketFast, more like TicketSlow. Get it?!
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,928
    Ah, so it wasn't 10c or CrowdSurge fault, but some unknown internet WMD, I guess that clears that up!

Good luck everybody, last round of the fight today...tomorrow we sleep!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    After thinking about this, im a little annoyed I "settled" for worse tickets by using O2 as I wanted 3 tickets together. With the best seats on public sale tomorrow i'd love to try again for the better seats and sell the ones i've got, but buying three tickets 2 weeks before Christmas is difficult enough!
  • Options
    I can't see any standing tickets for Stockholm? Can anyone help me out or are they just not available/gone?
  • Options
    "Event is temporarily removed due to maintenance." What?
  • Options
    jlj_swejlj_swe Posts: 175
    JedEgan wrote:
    I can't see any standing tickets for Stockholm? Can anyone help me out or are they just not available/gone?

They seem all gone. I wonder where they went actually? I couldn't see any yesterday either, at LiveNation's pre-sale.
    Stockholm 1992-02-07
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 1995-08-12
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Lisbon 2010-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28

https://artbyjoachim.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    jlj_swe wrote:
    JedEgan wrote:

They seem all gone. I wonder where they went actually? I couldn't see any yesterday either, at LiveNation's pre-sale.

a friend got 2 on presale he said..

I might buy stand tickets for 1000 SEK then...
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    got floor tickets to Stockholm one minute past 9CET :D now, where is my wristbands for me & a friend :|

kp
  • Options
    Oslo sold out... didnt even get through with 2 telephones and many sites up.. thats worth 3 days of hassle.....
    If it's a good cause, I'll play just about anything.
  • Options
    Yup, nothing at all now for Stockholm while I tried to figure out how to get standing. Can't even get a single ticket for nosebleed seats. Not worth getting up for really after everything that has already happened.
  • Options
    Crazy MarTyNCrazy MarTyN Berlin/germany Posts: 41
    they tell me that there or NO tickets available for stockholm or oslo...can anyone help? want to stand!!
  • Options
    yet again same old story now with ticketslow.....tix for sweden are now gone (apparently).....thanks 10C for the great help
  • Options
    Sideways SnowSideways Snow Posts: 37
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine managed to get tickets to Stockholm yesterday from BiljettShop. Pretty expensive, though. Does anyone in Sweden know if they're legit, or have we been duped?

edit: Did you guys get through to Ticnet? All I got was this: "This event has been taken off sale temporarily due to maintenance. Please check back again a little later, if you wish to purchase tickets."
    Post edited by Sideways Snow on
  • Options
    damn cant get any ticet on the public sale atm.. quo is full for stockholm show :S

I'm only getting the worsts seats in the house on ticnet, this is ridiculous! Being a member for 4 yrs and taking time off work and spending two nights in front of the computer gets me this?

.......and now they're all gone

• Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,624
    Neither Stockholm or Oslo tix....had them until checkout but sites would not accept US issued Credit Card. Wish I knew that b4 I got up at 2:30 a.m. to try.
    I think signs are pointing for me to wait for US dates.
    Big time bummed out!
  • Options
    WTF? Ticketmaster still winning huh? Tele2 and Amex got presale and preferred seating.
    This has to change.
  • Options
    A friend of mine managed to get tickets to Stockholm yesterday from BiljettShop. Pretty expensive, though. Does anyone in Sweden know if they're legit, or have we been duped?

edit: Did you guys get through to Ticnet? All I got was this: "This event has been taken off sale temporarily due to maintenance. Please check back again a little later, if you wish to purchase tickets."

I dont have any experience of them, but they seem legit, or as legit a scalping company can get :)
    Selling standing tickets for SEK 1995 when they cost SEK 590 at ticnet :(

• Options
    Might as well get some food while I wait for Berlin or Copenhagen. So at least that way when I'm disappointed again at least I won't be hungry.
  • Options
    Does anyone have the link for the MEN site pre-sales? Cant remember what thread it was in? Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks 10C, for being a member and NOT getting tickets :twisted: