Options

Europe 2012 Ticket Pre-sale Update

Comments

• Options
    sensisensi Posts: 73
    There's an MEN pre-sale going on at the moment.

If it is "sabotage" are my credit card details safe?
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • Options
    Spags wrote:
    Can anybody help me?

I just bought tickets for Copenhagen but have no idea what I bought...what does "Unr. saplads" mean?

Its been a confusing morning as I didn't realise the 1 hour time difference so missed Stockholm sale as I was sat on a train coming into work...

All tickets are standing for this show... :)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    People need to bear in mind that all of the unsold 10c "pre-sale" tickets are going into the public sale tomorow at 9am. That's a big extra bunch of tickets, so there is still hope (obviously the whole situation still sucks massive donkey balls).
  • Options
    JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    I am trying to purchuase tickets for Manchaster show throuh Live Nation and although I am log in it show me the same stupid massage to create an account. Do I need any code for pre-sale or sth? I phoned them and the respond was that they dont have an acces to the pre-sale tickets.
    Any tips?
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    Spags wrote:
    Can anybody help me?

I just bought tickets for Copenhagen but have no idea what I bought...what does "Unr. saplads" mean?

Its been a confusing morning as I didn't realise the 1 hour time difference so missed Stockholm sale as I was sat on a train coming into work...

does it reeally say unr. saplads? if it says - unr. staplads - you should have floor tickets
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    Justyna wrote:
    I am trying to purchuase tickets for Manchaster show throuh Live Nation and although I am log in it show me the same stupid massage to create an account. Do I need any code for pre-sale or sth? I phoned them and the respond was that they dont have an acces to the pre-sale tickets.
    Any tips?

You needed to be logged into a TicketMaster account, forget about LiveNation, they just forward you to TM.

Seated: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps

Standing: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F0 ... id=ukvenps

They're all gone though, I'm afraid...
  • Options
    Staffan wrote:
    Spags wrote:
    Can anybody help me?

does it reeally say unr. saplads? if it says - unr. staplads - you should have floor tickets

The entire place in Copenhagen is GA. Much better than Globen. Fuck that shit.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ARGH...Just Breath! I missed out getting General Addmission tickets for Berlin! I was refreshing and clicking way before 10am. I am in the US Military living in Germany and was depending on a government network and my iPhone to get through. For the love of Sweet Lew! I am a 10C member and I am not going to sit at a Pearl Jam concert!
    "Woo..
    I'm ahead I'm a man
    I'm the first mammal to wear pants yeah
    I'm at peace with my lust
    I can kill 'cause in God I trust yeah
    It's evolution baby"
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    What an awful situation is. Those who have got tickets well done, have a great night at your show. The many of us loyal 10clubbers who have been members for 6 or 7 years, like myself, this situation leaves me very bitter. I tried for 30 hours on Crowdsurge, I called Seattle, I called Crowdsurge. Why on earth couldn't PJ Management just take back the allocation and offer it here via a ballot? I have now missed out (with the small chance of getting some via the general sale tomorrow) but honestly, I am gutted. Never tried so hard to get tickets with no luck.

SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Only way the PJ organisation can make this up to me is a free fan club show in England with ONLY 10clubbers allowed. Other than that, I will try the tout sale on Friday, but I think now the whole experience has left me really disappointed.
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • Options
    I need a spare 10C ticket for Oslo... PLEASE!!!! :( We booked flights already and I fucked it up, couldn't get regular tickets and we forgot to renew memberships... we already have one spare 10C for Oslo and are desperately looking for a second. Anyone? :shock: Please PM me. THANKS!!!
  • Options
    Presale for MEN is for 02 customers only. Could they not have included Members to this presale as well and add the extra tickets here?
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    HELP HELP:( I need at least 1 ticket for oslo :P /desperate F5wife
  • Options
    Spags wrote:
    Can anybody help me?

It means that its geneal admission on the floor. There are no seating for this event.
  • Options
    FahFah Posts: 12
    jamburger wrote:
    If sabotage is the case, should members worry if their personal information was compromised? I'm not talking about membership numbers... more like addresses and credit card info for those that got that far.

Very good point jamburger, and are the proper law enforcement authorities involved to ensure our personal info is safe. Maybe some of you's in the US should report this to the police or fbi. There must be thousands of members who's info has potentially been compromised.

Internet hacking / sabotage is a very serious crime, I suppose possibly as serious as falsely accusing some one of it
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000 - Aug 23, 2006 - Jun 22, 2010
    S.E.C.C. - Jun 03, 2000
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000 - Aug 17, 2009 - Jun 20, 2012 - Jun 21, 2012
    Cardiff Arena - Jun 06, 2000
    PalaMalaguti - Sep 14, 2006 - Palaisozaki - Sep 19, 2006
    Duomo Square - Sep 20, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007 - Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Werchter Festival - Jul 04, 2010
    Ziggo Dome - Jun 26,2012
  • Options
    what the hell just happened?! ive been trying to get tickets since 9am, how is it that they sold out already?! thanks 10club. im a member for.. what reason?
    Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearview mirror..
  • Options
    Yoda73Yoda73 Posts: 10
    Yield72 wrote:
    I got right now my ticket to Berlin.

Me too, but I tell you what; I am so fed up with this ticket crap that I am now going to sell those 2 tickets (floor tix for Berlin) to whoever is willing to pay the most money!!!
    Not even the slightest word of apologies from anyone involved because it is all a big conspiracy...I've had it with this organization. And your wristband you can stick up your...
  • Options
    I've succumbed to the touts. After the hell of Tuesday, the disappiontment of yesterday, the anxiety of this morning.......I just can't handle anotehr day of sales.

So for £80 each i have two tickets to MEN.

Guys this has been awful, good luck for you still trying
  • Options
    I've succumbed to the touts. After the hell of Tuesday, the disappiontment of yesterday, the anxiety of this morning.......I just can't handle anotehr day of sales.

how did you get those tickets? been looking for MEN tickets too but didnt manage
    Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearview mirror..
  • Options
    sensisensi Posts: 73
    Fah wrote:
    jamburger wrote:
    If sabotage is the case, should members worry if their personal information was compromised? I'm not talking about membership numbers... more like addresses and credit card info for those that got that far.

Very good point jamburger, and are the proper law enforcement authorities involved to ensure our personal info is safe. Maybe some of you's in the US should report this to the police or fbi. There must be thousands of members who's info has potentially been compromised.

Internet hacking / sabotage is a very serious crime, I suppose possibly as serious as falsely accusing some one of it

I've just e-mailed Ten Club because I'm worried about my details out there in the wrong hands...I'm waiting on a response but I'll not hold my breath :roll:
    It makes much more sense to live in the present tense
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,931
    So does that mean that everybody going to Copenhagen will be able to get a 10c wristband then as its all standing or nobody will because its all standing?

I think I need to step away from this mess for a couple of days now...I'm not sure what has happened but I think I'm seeing PJ twice in the Summer...the rest I'll have to figure out over the coming months.

Got first and last shows of the tour, which is pretty cool.

I think I'm happy...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    I totally fecked up this time, I just managed to lose my membership history *slaps myself round the face* and now cannot get any tickets for MEN

Gutted :(
  • Options
    Berlin !!! <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525

What about the general sale tomorrow? Today was only a pre-sale!

I managed to get 2 seated tickets for Manchester on Ticketmaster this morning.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    I love the German web site;
    'you can only buy personalised tickets for this event, i. e. the customer's first and last name is part of the online ticket. If you buy more than one ticket you are obliged to provide the first name(s) and last name(s) as well as the e-mail address(es) of the other person(s). Furthermore the sale for this event is limited to 6 online tickets per person'.
    At least that makes sense and it's pretty fair.
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • Options
    Seating tickets for stockholm are up now.
    http://www.ticnet.se/event/Pearl-Jam-biljetter/PEARL77
  • Options
    managed to get 2 seating for manchester- way up on top tier, so not happy. hopefully i'll be able get standing ones in general sale tomorrow then I can sell these on :evil: es.
  • Options
    dundee99 wrote:

What do you mean up know? where there not seating tickets up before?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Crazy MarTyNCrazy MarTyN Berlin/germany Posts: 41
    still need 1 standing ticket for Stockholm...any idea what to do????
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    there are section C tickets available for Stocholm, it changes all the time....
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    dundee99 wrote:

What do you mean up know? where there not seating tickets up before?

No, was sold out but now they have released more seats as it seems.