Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    so..all ready?tickets for the shows?flights?trains?buses?
    all good??we dont wanna leave anyone behind.... :)

anyone has an issue,a problem,let us know..alot of peeps here to help :)

yeah, the community is slowly waking up after the long winter, springtime is here... :mrgreen:

noticed FB being pretty busy with tickets, at the end few offers emerging, looks like none will be left alone ... ;)

time to pick up relayers for each show? :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    alesek wrote:

yeah, the community is slowly waking up after the long winter, springtime is here... :mrgreen:

noticed FB being pretty busy with tickets, at the end few offers emerging, looks like none will be left alone ... ;)

time to pick up relayers for each show? :)
    roger aka lukinfan will start the thread soon i guess :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,238
    I have one spare standing for Manchester night 1

face value which is something like £53 i think
    pm sent

ticket still available, southernmanfan has found another one
  • Options
    antti23antti23 Posts: 138

Ready to go baby! :D
    Stockholm 2012
    Oslo 2012
    Stockholm 2014
    Oslo 2014
  • Options
    antti23 wrote:

Ready to go baby! :D
    :thumbup: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Where are people staying in Copenhagen?
    I was only going to do Prague and Berlin, but now trying to make this last show.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    I was only going to do Prague and Berlin, but now trying to make this last show.
    im with some friend here

http://www.booking.com/hotel/dk/cab-inn ... lang=en-gb
  • Options
    im with some friend here

Thanks!
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    im with some friend here

Thanks!
    2 min waling from the venue and metro station
  • Options

That's great. They still have rooms, so I better decide soon! :crazy:
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Nah, i just got my plane ticket. Doing berlin-copenhagen. I need tix for stockholm, oslo, and copenhagen. Also gotta reserve spot on the magic bus, get flights and then book rooms. Nice last minute planning...
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

It's free cancellation if you don't do a non-refundable rate, so you should book first, just remember to cancel. Although, probably don't go overboard the way I did :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

It's free cancellation if you don't do a non-refundable rate, so you should book first, just remember to cancel. Although, probably don't go overboard the way I did :lol::lol:
    exactly..free cancelation :D
  • Options
    mookieb10 wrote:
    Nah, i just got my plane ticket. Doing berlin-copenhagen. I need tix for stockholm, oslo, and copenhagen. Also gotta reserve spot on the magic bus, get flights and then book rooms. Nice last minute planning...
    you need only tix for the shows?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Smart thinking!

mookieb10 wrote:
    Also gotta reserve spot on the magic bus
    I want to ride on a magic bus!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Is anyone staying near the venue in Berlin?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Is anyone staying near the venue in Berlin?
    all :lol:
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    mookieb10 wrote:
    Nah, i just got my plane ticket. Doing berlin-copenhagen. I need tix for stockholm, oslo, and copenhagen. Also gotta reserve spot on the magic bus, get flights and then book rooms. Nice last
    minute planning...
    you need only tix for the shows?

Yea... One ticket to each...
  • Options
    Any news in the Berlin preparty/ after party/ meetup events? Traveling from Florida and looking forward to meeting you all!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    Any news in the Berlin preparty/ after party/ meetup events? Traveling from Florida and looking forward to meeting you all!
    wde will do a meeting at 3rd st a bar..will update the thread
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Ooooh I hadn't seen this posted anywhere D. Yeah, do a thread & a facebook event etc so we get heaps of people along to meet up!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Ooooh I hadn't seen this posted anywhere D. Yeah, do a thread & a facebook event etc so we get heaps of people along to meet up!! :)
    yep
  • Options
    Still hoping for a post-party in Berlin since I'm not arriving until the 4th. :(
    Having never been to Prauge, we wanted to spend as much time as possible there before moving on.
    And we have seated tix for Berlin I, so arriving the day of wasn't an issue since we won't be queuing.
  • Options
    I finally started doing my bookings - hoorray :shock:
    Got all of the transport done and lodging in Amsterdam :)

I'm slightly annoyed at Berlin 'cos I can't find the perfect place to stay - I mean ... SO unfair that Berlin hasn't kept the perfect aside for my incredibly late planning.

Has decided to skip Oslo, even though the decision hurt, it being in my very own Scandinavia, at what looks like a fantastic venue and having never seen PJ in Norway before. Could only get a ticket through viagogo and was too pissed of at the price and conditions. So I'm spending one more day in wonderful Stockholm, which I'm really pleased with.

So ... All that's left is to decide where to stay in Prague, Berlin and Stockholm ... and practice lyrics :oops:
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    and practice lyrics :oops:
    i sing na nanana na na..fuck yeah...and put up my hands at do the evolution and scream hello at small town..
    im good to go... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Vytis33 wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Vytis33 wrote:
    We just booked our train from Stockholm to Oslo.

http://www.sj.se

English conversion at the top right.

How come you didn't decide to fly? I look at flights and its about 75 bucks and beats sitting on a train for 6 hours 30 or so.

Never been on train before, so actually very much looking forward to it.
    ENJOY! You'll be going through two incredibly beautiful countries with incredibly friendly and helpful people -
    Hope you like pine trees though ;)
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    i sing na nanana na na..fuck yeah...and put up my hands at do the evolution and scream hello at small town..
    So that's why I can't find my lyric sheets - You stole them!!!!!
  • Options
    So that's why I can't find my lyric sheets - You stole them!!!!!
    ;)
  • Options
    WickstaWicksta Posts: 100
    Still hoping for a post-party in Berlin since I'm not arriving until the 4th. :(
    Having never been to Prauge, we wanted to spend as much time as possible there before moving on.
    And we have seated tix for Berlin I, so arriving the day of wasn't an issue since we won't be queuing.

Agreed! I'm also staying in Prague the extra day. Hopefully Berlin will just be one big, long party!
    PJ - Sydney 12 Mar 1998 - Sydney 11 & 14 Feb 2003 - Sydney 8 & 18 Nov 2006 - Sydney 22 Nov 2009 - Prague 2 Jul 2012 - Berlin 4 & 5 Jul 2012 - Stockholm 7 Jul 2012 - Copenhagen 10 Jul 2012 - Wrigley 19 Jul 2013 - Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014 - Melbourne 24 Jan 2014 - Sydney 26 Jan 2014 - Adelaide 31 Jan 2014 - Perth 2 Jan 2014 - Amsterdam 16 & 17 Jun 2014 - Milan 20 Jun 2014 - Trieste 22 Jun 2014 - Vienna 25 Jun 2014 - Berlin 26 Jun 2014 - New York City 1 & 2 May 2016 - Seattle 8 & 10 Aug 2018 - Vancouver 4 & 6 May 2024
    EV - Canberra 15 Mar 2011 - Sydney 18 Mar 2011 - Perth 7 & 8 Feb 2014 - Sydney 11,12 & 13 Feb 2014 - Melbourne 19 Feb 2014 - Brisbane 22, 23 & 25 Feb 2014 - London 6 Jun 2017 - Dublin 9 Jun 2017 - Seattle 21 Feb 2022
  • Options
    aennilaennil Posts: 415
    im with some friend here

Thanks!

I don't know anything about the specific hotel, but the area is perfect! -near the venue, quiet neighborhood, but right in the middle of two very nice areas for a bit of partying and good atmosphere (nørrebro and vesterbro) and the center of the city. And close to a metro station, so i'll be easy for you to go forth and back from the airport.
    So if the price seems reasonable, i'd say go for it!