Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    We just booked our train from Stockholm to Oslo.

www.sj.se

English conversion at the top right.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Vytis33 wrote:

http://www.sj.se

How come you didn't decide to fly? I look at flights and its about 75 bucks and beats sitting on a train for 6 hours 30 or so.
  • Options
    easy jet start senting to all passengers mails
    Dear Dimitrispearljam,

We are writing to you with reference to your booking .

We would like to advise you that easyJet has been informed by the Berlin Airport Management that the opening of Berlin Brandenburg, which was due to be on 3rd June 2012, has been postponed.

Until the opening of Berlin Brandenburg, which has yet to be determined, easyJet is planning to fly its full schedule from Berlin Schoenefeld as normal.

We are working closely with the Airport Management and will inform you of any further developments with a follow up e-mail and through our website.

Please note - if you have booked flights under this booking reference for someone else please forward this information to them or if you are a travel agent, please help us by providing your client with this information.

For more information or to check your flight status, please visit our Latest Travel Information page .

Thank you for flying with easyJet.

easyJet customer services

So i'm looking at flights atm...it says Brandenburg but I guess it just means go to Schonefeld?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Brisk. wrote:
    easy jet start senting to all passengers mails
    Dear Dimitrispearljam,

We would like to advise you that easyJet has been informed by the Berlin Airport Management that the opening of Berlin Brandenburg, which was due to be on 3rd June 2012, has been postponed.

Until the opening of Berlin Brandenburg, which has yet to be determined, easyJet is planning to fly its full schedule from Berlin Schoenefeld as normal.

We are working closely with the Airport Management and will inform you of any further developments with a follow up e-mail and through our website.

Please note - if you have booked flights under this booking reference for someone else please forward this information to them or if you are a travel agent, please help us by providing your client with this information.

For more information or to check your flight status, please visit our Latest Travel Information page .

So i'm looking at flights atm...it says Brandenburg but I guess it just means go to Schonefeld?
    only your airline can answer..i fly to stoclholm with airberlin,,airberlin said all flights will go to tegel but will mail all coistumers..i wait..maybe we have change the time..need to wait..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Brisk. wrote:
    Dear Dimitrispearljam,

only your airline can answer..i fly to stoclholm with airberlin,,airberlin said all flights will go to tegel but will mail all coistumers..i wait..maybe we have change the time..need to wait..[/quote]

Lufthansa said exactly the same to me. Flights will probably go to & from Tegel & they'll send out e-mails when all's confirmed. There are a lot of flights to re-organise.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    [

Lufthansa said exactly the same to me. Flights will probably go to & from Tegel & they'll send out e-mails when all's confirmed. There are a lot of flights to re-organise.
    and millions of passengers to sent email..!! :fp: :crazy:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Yep. I'm hoping something comes out before I leave home at least, just so I know & all.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    okay cool beans!
  • Options
    ToxicPiggyToxicPiggy Posts: 238
    ToxicPiggy wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Actually, it looks like I was charged for the seat reservation. Dimitris, check your credit card statement and see if you were charged 32.50 or 36.50 Euros.

I also got my ticket today. Need some help!

1) It doesn't look like it says the departure time on the actual ticket, does it? Jojo or Dimitris (or anyone who received your ticket) can you tell? I can only make out the departure date. The time is printed on the receipt above the ticket, just not on the actual ticket that looks like a cheque.

2) Same with the seat reservation, it doesn't say it on the actual ticket but it says it on the receipt: Nichtraucher, 1 Fenster (Google translator says this is Non Smoking, 1 Window which is GOOD).

Am I all set?

:mrgreen:

Hi SuziMAy or anyone .... Could you send me the like to the Train Website from Prague to Berlin please..cant find it in this long long tread :)
    1st page.. :D
    http://www.bahn.com/i/view/index.shtml

Hi another Question... What station is handy in Berlin to go to does any one know ??
  • Options
    ToxicPiggy wrote:

Hi another Question... What station is handy in Berlin to go to does any one know ??
    Berlin hbf (central station)
    or Berlin AlexanderPlatz..
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    Brisk. wrote:
    Vytis33 wrote:

How come you didn't decide to fly? I look at flights and its about 75 bucks and beats sitting on a train for 6 hours 30 or so.

Never been on train before, so actually very much looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Vytis33 wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Vytis33 wrote:

Never been on train before, so actually very much looking forward to it.
    wow!!!u gonna love it!!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    morello wrote:
    [

And I'm trying to fly stand-by out of there on the 5th, should be a mess :fp: .

Looks like there a good chance I may get stuck in Berlin for a few days :roll: .
    I'll just have to ride the wave where it takes me ;), anyone want to shelter a retired NYC fireman for a day or 2 if I get stuck :mrgreen:, I'm house broken :lol:.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    [

And I'm trying to fly stand-by out of there on the 5th, should be a mess :fp: .

Looks like there a good chance I may get stuck in Berlin for a few days :roll: .
    I'll just have to ride the wave where it takes me ;), anyone want to shelter a retired NYC fireman for a day or 2 if I get stuck :mrgreen:, I'm house broken :lol:.
    hehe...you need to ride those wings where it takes you.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    How the fak are people doing Berlin to Stockholm?! I'm thinking of flying but it's $$ and then getting to the airport from the centre is a bit of a pain.

Then I thought of the overnight train but why stop in Malmao :-S
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    How the fak are people doing Berlin to Stockholm?! I'm thinking of flying but it's $$ and then getting to the airport from the centre is a bit of a pain.

its easy from center to tegel..even taxi is cheap
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Brisk. wrote:
    Cheapest site to get train from Stockholm to Oslo? I also heard there was a fast train? trying to weigh up my options as oppose to flying.

well we are doing this magic bus from Stockholm to Oslo ... thought you are on too ...? :)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Cheapest site to get train from Stockholm to Oslo? I also heard there was a fast train? trying to weigh up my options as oppose to flying.

well we are doing this magic bus from Stockholm to Oslo ... thought you are on too ...? :)
    :D
  • Options
    I'm gonna do overnight train..

Berlin > Copenhagen > Stockholm

or

Berlin > Copenhagen > Malmo > Stockholm

:-D
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

Wait, so what are you doing Dimi?
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,238
    I have one spare standing for Manchester night 1

face value which is something like £53 i think
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Wait, so what are you doing Dimi?
    we are so many people at the same hotel,we fly with the same flight..so i guess,we will share a taxi..
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Brisk. wrote:

From Berlin centre to either airport is fine if you're near Alexanderplatz - there is a direct airport bus to Tegel or a train to Schönefeld ...or taxis.
    I'm flying with SAS at something like 7pm getting to Stockholm Arlandia about 9pm, I booked in March and it was £80 (flight from Stockholm to london was £45 with SAS :D )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

From Berlin centre to either airport is fine if you're near Alexanderplatz - there is a direct airport bus to Tegel or a train to Schönefeld ...or taxis.
    I'm flying with SAS at something like 7pm getting to Stockholm Arlandia about 9pm, I booked in March and it was £80 (flight from Stockholm to london was £45 with SAS :D )
    you mean ......ALEXdjfucigidhjfnjngjengjevhscc PLATZ??
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

you mean ......ALEXdjfucigidhjfnjngjengjevhscc PLATZ??
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I do indeed :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I think we might be on the same flight! :) I'm flying SAS From Berlin to Stockholm, flight number SK2680, departing @19:40
    :)

(how are you? Been a bit since I've said hello! :) )
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I think we might be on the same flight! :) I'm flying SAS From Berlin to Stockholm, flight number SK2680, departing @19:40
    :)

(how are you? Been a bit since I've said hello! :) )

Hey,
    Yes we are on the same flight :D I think there are a few others on that flight too.
    I'm ok thanks hunny, yourself?
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:

I'm on LH 2934 at 16:30 B-S. €56 when I booked a few months ago. I was looking into getting to the airport in Berlin the other day & indeed it does seem not too expensive, less than €20 by several methods I think.
    <hr>
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    I have one spare standing for Manchester night 1

face value which is something like £53 i think
    pm sent
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    so..all ready?tickets for the shows?flights?trains?buses?
    all good??we dont wanna leave anyone behind.... :)

anyone has an issue,a problem,let us know..alot of peeps here to help :)