Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    SD48277 wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    So... which shows are our non european friends doing? The whole tour as one is coming from far away or just hitting a couple of cities/countries?

My friend and I are coming from the northeast (Maine and New York, respectively) for Manchester 1. Wish we were doing more, but it's not in the cards. :(
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Wow, in exactly 2 months from now, I would have been to FIVE Pearl Jam shows, and waiting for the last show of the tour in Copenhagen.

Is it July yet?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

so in other words in 2 months time its gonna be mostly all over... :o

but im still looking forward to it! :D:mrgreen:
    I can't think past "after Europe 2012" :( I think I need to stock up on my anti-depressants now.
    ill tell u on tour what we do and say here in europe instead of say goodbye and not fill sad after tour ends :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    How are people getting from Berlin to Stockholm?
    Not that I have tickets for shows post-Berlin, but, I'm easily swayed to follow the masses.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    Not that I have tickets for shows post-Berlin, but, I'm easily swayed to follow the masses.
    alot of us have the early morning airberlin flight
  • Options
    alot of us have the early morning airberlin flight

Thanks. :)
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    You'll be there anyway, what's another flight and another few days off? :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Exactly! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Exactly! :thumbup:
    That's how I ended up with 6 shows :P
  • Options
    Is Prague your first show, then?

The original plan was to do all shows (minus the festivals) but b/c of the ticket system debacle I decided it just wasn't in the cards this year. When they added Prague and the second Berlin show we just said 'F it, let's go' and so, we've just got tickets for 3 shows now. Seriously considering continuing on though.
  • Options

The original plan was to do all shows (minus the festivals) but b/c of the ticket system debacle I decided it just wasn't in the cards this year. When they added Prague and the second Berlin show we just said 'F it, let's go' and so, we've just got tickets for 3 shows now. Seriously considering continuing on though.
    Yup, Prague --> Copenhagen! Started out with only wanting to take 1 week off from work, since summer is our busiest time and July 4th week made the most sense, but I think that would have only gotten me 2 shows, Berlin and Stockholm.

So then I said 3 shows, Berlin, Stockholm and Oslo. GivenToLukinKP knocked some sense into me ("HOW CAN YOU GO ALL THE WAY AND MISS THE LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR??? YOU'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!"). That got me up to 4 shows.

And then they added Prague and Berlin 2....:)

I think if I'd known then what I knew now, I might have tried to do Amsterdam, Prague and Berlin rather than the Scandinavian shows since I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam and there would be less flights/buses/trains involved, but I've never been to Scandinavia either, so it's all good :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Yup, Prague --> Copenhagen! Started out with only wanting to take 1 week off from work, since summer is our busiest time and July 4th week made the most sense, but I think that would have only gotten me 2 shows, Berlin and Stockholm.

So then I said 3 shows, Berlin, Stockholm and Oslo. GivenToLukinKP knocked some sense into me ("HOW CAN YOU GO ALL THE WAY AND MISS THE LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR??? YOU'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!"). That got me up to 4 shows.

I think if I'd known then what I knew now, I might have tried to do Amsterdam, Prague and Berlin rather than the Scandinavian shows since I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam and there would be less flights/buses/trains involved, but I've never been to Scandinavia either, so it's all good :)

GivenToLukinKP is right - how can we go all that way and not make it to the last show of the tour!
    Looking into flights ... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

i said it in the past..ill say it again..

pearl jam are like chips

you CANT eat just one..

i start with 3 shows..i end up with 8...
    and the last days a madness start how ill do a uk show..fuck my madness...
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Trains & Hotel(s) booked. Birthday Pearl Jam Manchester celebrations are taking shape :)

Might have my party inside the arena, I'll shut up & enjoy the gig don't worry,
    birthdays come second to pearl jam.....

But wondering if anyone would begrudge a girl slice of birthday cake halfway during the gig.... I'll share ...
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Unfortunately i have to cancel my Amsterdam trip....fuck i was waitng for this since December...at least i will be at the 2 Manchester nights
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    fuchs77fuchs77 Germany Posts: 81
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Trains & Hotel(s) booked. Birthday Pearl Jam Manchester celebrations are taking shape :)

Might have my party inside the arena, I'll shut up & enjoy the gig don't worry,
    birthdays come second to pearl jam.....

But wondering if anyone would begrudge a girl slice of birthday cake halfway during the gig.... I'll share ...

...waht could be better than "Pearl Jam playing on ur Birthday Party"... :o
    have a great night...
    96 Hamburg, 00 Hamburg, 06 Berlin, 07 Hurricane Festival
    10 London, 12 Amsterdam I & II, Copenhagen,  13 London & Chicago
    14 Amsterdam, Mailand, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    15 Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio
    18 Amsterdam, London², Prag, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Unfortunately i have to cancel my Amsterdam trip....fuck i was waitng for this since December...at least i will be at the 2 Manchester nights
    :shock: why??
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    40 days.... :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Last minute financial issues :evil: ....gamo ta lefta mou mesa...that was supposed to be my first standing concert...at least i still have Manchester...Dimitri an xereis kanenan pou exei meinei apo eisithrio pes mou gia na ta dosoume ekei...distixos to standing tou Amsterdam efyge opote mou emeinan ta seated...mallon tha ta poume apo konta sthn patrida kapoia stigmh
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    Last minute financial issues :evil: ....gamo ta lefta mou mesa...that was supposed to be my first standing concert...at least i still have Manchester...Dimitri an xereis kanenan pou exei meinei apo eisithrio pes mou gia na ta dosoume ekei...distixos to standing tou Amsterdam efyge opote mou emeinan ta seated...mallon tha ta poume apo konta sthn patrida kapoia stigmh
    ok..ara exeis seated gis amasterdam?2?pou akrivos?
  • Options
    26th of June
    Ingang zuid 1e ring
    Section 107 Row 9 Seats 220-223
    27th of June
    Ingang Noord 1e ring
    Section 101 Row 2 Seats 18-20

Thanks file
  • Options
    Have one seated Amsterdam 2 for sale.

Vak 110, Row 7, seat 373.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    26th of June
    Ingang zuid 1e ring
    27th of June
    Ingang Noord 1e ring

Thanks file
    ola ok..goood u help a friend out :)
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    26th of June
    Ingang zuid 1e ring
    27th of June
    Ingang Noord 1e ring

Thanks file
    All sold now...i hope that you all have a great time in the shows, maybe i'll be lucky enough to be on Mike's side in the next European tour :D
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    26th of June
    Ingang zuid 1e ring
    27th of June
    Ingang Noord 1e ring

Thanks file
    All sold now...i hope that you all have a great time in the shows, maybe i'll be lucky enough to be on Mike's side in the next European tour :D
    cool..the guy u sold them is the sexiest American ever.. :fp: :corn: :lol:
  • Options
    easy jet start senting to all passengers mails
    Dear Dimitrispearljam,

We are writing to you with reference to your booking .

We would like to advise you that easyJet has been informed by the Berlin Airport Management that the opening of Berlin Brandenburg, which was due to be on 3rd June 2012, has been postponed.

Until the opening of Berlin Brandenburg, which has yet to be determined, easyJet is planning to fly its full schedule from Berlin Schoenefeld as normal.

We are working closely with the Airport Management and will inform you of any further developments with a follow up e-mail and through our website.

Please note - if you have booked flights under this booking reference for someone else please forward this information to them or if you are a travel agent, please help us by providing your client with this information.

For more information or to check your flight status, please visit our Latest Travel Information page .

Thank you for flying with easyJet.

easyJet customer services
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Lucky tickets...from the sexiest Greek ever to the sexiest American ever! :lol:
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    deftones wrote:

hahahaha... very true ;)
  • Options
    deftones wrote:

hahahaha... very true ;)
    thats why ill hook u with the most sexy european kinda... 8-)
  • Options
    capo205capo205 Posts: 23
    Hi There!

I'm trying to sell two tickets for both nights in Amsterdam for face value.

If somebody is interested let me know

Thanks

Pedro
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Cheapest site to get train from Stockholm to Oslo? I also heard there was a fast train? trying to weigh up my options as oppose to flying.