Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    WickstaWicksta Posts: 100
    redrock wrote:
    So... which shows are our non european friends doing? The whole tour as one is coming from far away or just hitting a couple of cities/countries?

I'm heading over from Australia to be at Prague, Berlin 1&2, Stockholm and Copenhagen!! Cannot wait to meet you people!
    PJ - Sydney 12 Mar 1998 - Sydney 11 & 14 Feb 2003 - Sydney 8 & 18 Nov 2006 - Sydney 22 Nov 2009 - Prague 2 Jul 2012 - Berlin 4 & 5 Jul 2012 - Stockholm 7 Jul 2012 - Copenhagen 10 Jul 2012 - Wrigley 19 Jul 2013 - Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014 - Melbourne 24 Jan 2014 - Sydney 26 Jan 2014 - Adelaide 31 Jan 2014 - Perth 2 Jan 2014 - Amsterdam 16 & 17 Jun 2014 - Milan 20 Jun 2014 - Trieste 22 Jun 2014 - Vienna 25 Jun 2014 - Berlin 26 Jun 2014 - New York City 1 & 2 May 2016 - Seattle 8 & 10 Aug 2018 - Vancouver 4 & 6 May 2024
    EV - Canberra 15 Mar 2011 - Sydney 18 Mar 2011 - Perth 7 & 8 Feb 2014 - Sydney 11,12 & 13 Feb 2014 - Melbourne 19 Feb 2014 - Brisbane 22, 23 & 25 Feb 2014 - London 6 Jun 2017 - Dublin 9 Jun 2017 - Seattle 21 Feb 2022
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    47 days until departure according to Delta.com :D

What flight are you on? I'm flying Delta out of JFK in NY. You?

Peace.
    DL80 from Atlanta to Brussels
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    redrock wrote:
    So... which shows are our non european friends doing? The whole tour as one is coming from far away or just hitting a couple of cities/countries?
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 + Arras
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    redrock wrote:

Berlin 1&2, Stockhlm, Oslo and Copenhagen.
    Though i wish i weren't missing the amsterdam shows, I'm quite pleased :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    Those of you going to Berlin and traveling by air. It was announced today that the new Berlin Brandenburg airport will not open on June 3rd like planned, it is delayed until autumn.

http://preview.berlin-airport.de/en/pre ... /index.php

Make sure to keep checking with your airline to see what happens with your currently booked flights. Most likely you will fly to/from Tegel or Schonefeld instead but I guess there could be some other changes too :(
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mrk2 wrote:
    Those of you going to Berlin and traveling by air. It was announced today that the new Berlin Brandenburg airport will not open on June 3rd like planned, it is delayed until autumn.

http://preview.berlin-airport.de/en/pre ... /index.php

Make sure to keep checking with your airline to see what happens with your currently booked flights. Most likely you will fly to/from Tegel or Schonefeld instead but I guess there could be some other changes too :(
    oh.. cool..thanks for that..i hope will fly from tegel...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    damn, i was supposed to fly out of brandenburg back NY :x :fp:
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    All set ... just bought the Prague-Berlin train tickets ...

We are ready to go ... bring it on! :D
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    I am coming all the way from South Africa for the Manchester, Amsterdam and Prague shows. Excited as hell and cannot wait to hook up with all you good people... 8-):);)
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    I think I finally have everything done now. Got my travel insurance on the weekend & put my leave request throguh at work yesterday. Yeehaaa! ALL SORTED!

40 days, 10 hours, 57 minutes, 39 seconds until my Akl-Man flight!!!

Are we there yet?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    a friend post ,The berlin facebook page says that Air Berlin + Lufthansa flights will definitely start..lets hope all will be ok..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    THIS IS AIRBERLIN FACEBOOK ANOUNCEMENT
    Dear fans. We are disappointed by the postponement of the opening of the airport. With this new deal we have to reschedule, which means a great challenge. All emergent questions we are trying to resolve as quickly as possible. airberlin will now consult with the BER management of the new situation and we will inform you immediately do so. We ask you therefore have to be patient until this is done. Kind regards Your airberlin Facebook Team
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Dear fans. We are disappointed by the postponement of the opening of the airport. With this new deal we have to reschedule, which means a great challenge. All emergent questions we are trying to resolve as quickly as possible. airberlin will now consult with the BER management of the new situation and we will inform you immediately do so. We ask you therefore have to be patient until this is done. Kind regards Your airberlin Facebook Team
    Err... hmmm. This is not good. Do they think they might need to cancel flights?
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Err... hmmm. This is not good. Do they think they might need to cancel flights?
    who knows..seems we are ok with airberlin...i mean is normal to fix their aircompanies flights the germans..
    maybe we have time change..they need to figure this out..we need to be patient
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Easyjet have this on their website -

Berlin Brandenburg Airport Opening

easyJet has been advised by the Berlin Brandenburg Airport Authorities that the new Berlin Airport will no longer open on 3rd June 2012. This has been postponed until further notice. We will plan to operate our flights as normal in and out of Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and will be in touch with our passengers to advise of any further details.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    it's a sad sad world when not even the germans are reliable anymore. :lol:;)

hope everyone flying in/out of berlin can arrive as scheduled!
  • Options
    Hmmmm so I'm on Lufthansa out of Berlin to Stockholm on 6 July from Brandenburg. Should I contact Lufthansa & double check the situation?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Hmmmm so I'm on Lufthansa out of Berlin to Stockholm on 6 July from Brandenburg. Should I contact Lufthansa & double check the situation?
    yes,but they will not have an answer yet,,need to wait..there are hndrends flight per day,at the new airport,so we are talking about alot of thousands flights for 3 months period...
    they need time to see what will do..seems Tegel airport will take the most of flight..we wait
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

easyJet has been advised by the Berlin Brandenburg Airport Authorities that the new Berlin Airport will no longer open on 3rd June 2012. This has been postponed until further notice. We will plan to operate our flights as normal in and out of Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and will be in touch with our passengers to advise of any further details.
    easy jet is normal to do that,cos Tegel is away more expensive airport to deal with..
    lets see..
  • Options
    Thnx D. I guess they'll let us all know.
    <hr>
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:

easy jet is normal to do that,cos Tegel is away more expensive airport to deal with..
    lets see..

I've not heard anything from SAS about my flight to Stockholm yet... nothing on their site.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Ok, this is what airberlin says:

For passengers nothing has changed for the time being; instead of flying from the new BER Airport, airberlin will operate flights as usual from Berlin-Tegel. All bookings remain valid; airberlin will contact all affected passengers personally to inform them about their flights. The same applies to passengers on the scenic flights which have been organised to mark the move to the new airport.
    http://www.airberlin.com/site/pressnews ... 6&LANG=eng
  • Options
    AllspreadAllspread Posts: 33
    redrock wrote:

We're coming from the southeastern USA - I put together a combination work/vacation trip based around seeing the band once or twice while over there. I'm arriving solo in southern Germany on June 19, working there with some German guys I do business with until June 24. Girlfriend arrives June 25. We will make it to Berlin on July 2, see both nights PJ on July 4 and 5, then spend another week vacationing before returning to the USA on July 12. The announcement of the July 4 date set all this in motion; the fact we are getting to hit 2 of them is even better.

Which leads to my next question - anyone going to Berlin, have you actually received any further email from Ten Club regarding ticket status? I got an email back in January for the July 5 show saying details would be emailed later, that I had tickets, and my PayPal acct was debited. Any help for word on either Berlin night?
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    redrock wrote:

Doing Prague and Berlin I & II. Would have done the entire tour if not for the ticketing system meltdown, but very happy Prague and Berlin II were added. So excited. Looking forward to meeting loads of you there!

I'll also be in London for EV's two solo shows at the end of the month. :D
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ok, this is what airberlin says:

For passengers nothing has changed for the time being; instead of flying from the new BER Airport, airberlin will operate flights as usual from Berlin-Tegel. All bookings remain valid; airberlin will contact all affected passengers personally to inform them about their flights. The same applies to passengers on the scenic flights which have been organised to mark the move to the new airport.
    http://www.airberlin.com/site/pressnews ... 6&LANG=eng
    thats good..i read it too
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Wow, in exactly 2 months from now, I would have been to FIVE Pearl Jam shows, and waiting for the last show of the tour in Copenhagen.

Is it July yet?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Suziemay wrote:
    Wow, in exactly 2 months from now, I would have been to FIVE Pearl Jam shows, and waiting for the last show of the tour in Copenhagen.

Is it July yet?

so in other words in 2 months time its gonna be mostly all over... :o

but im still looking forward to it! :D:mrgreen:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Is it July yet?

so in other words in 2 months time its gonna be mostly all over... :o

but im still looking forward to it! :D:mrgreen:
    I can't think past "after Europe 2012" :( I think I need to stock up on my anti-depressants now.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    redrock wrote:

My friend and I are coming from the northeast (Maine and New York, respectively) for Manchester 1. Wish we were doing more, but it's not in the cards. :(
    ELITIST FUK