Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Any news in the Berlin preparty/ after party/ meetup events? Traveling from Florida and looking forward to meeting you all!
    wde will do a meeting at 3rd st a bar..will update the thread
    Thanks Dimi! I don't want to miss out on all the 10c fun!! Can't freaking wait for Europe!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Any news in the Berlin preparty/ after party/ meetup events? Traveling from Florida and looking forward to meeting you all!
    wde will do a meeting at 3rd st a bar..will update the thread
    Thanks Dimi! I don't want to miss out on all the 10c fun!! Can't freaking wait for Europe!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Booked a room, about to book flights, and now the search begins for a ticket for Copenhagen!
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    Booked a room, about to book flights, and now the search begins for a ticket for Copenhagen!
    good luck!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EasyJet news
    Dear Dimitrispearljam,

We would like to advise you that easyJet has been informed by the Berlin Airport Management that the opening of Berlin Brandenburg airport, which was due to be on 3rd June 2012, has been postponed to 17 March 2013 . Until the opening of the Berlin Brandenburg airport, easyJet is planning to fly its full schedule from Berlin Schoenefeld as normal .

We remind you that Berlin Schoenefeld airport is located right next to Berlin Brandenburg, and is also well connected through public transport. For more information on Berlin Schoenefeld airport, you can check the following page
    http://www.berlin-airport.de/EN/Reisend ... o/SXF.html

We will contact you shortly with any further information by email. Please visit our Latest Travel Information page for more updates.

Please note - if you have booked flights under this booking reference for someone else please forward this information to them or if you are a travel agent, please help us by providing your client with this information.

Thank you for flying with easyJet.

easyJet customer services
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    On Lufthansa's website re their flights:

Delayed opening of Berlin-Brandenburg Airport

We regret the postponement of the opening of BER Airport. We especially regret that we will not be able to offer to our customers the comfort of the new capital airport.

Berlin flights via Tegel from 3 June
    49 destinations from 49 euros - despite the delay in the opening of Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Lufthansa’s new range of flights will still be available to you from 3 June 2012 as advertised. Your flights will depart and land at Berlin Tegel (TXL) on an interim basis. Should there be changes to the flight times we will let you know in good time.

After this short-term postponement we expect a reliable base for future planning with a new opening date.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    so..17th march 2013./..seems we will fly to berlin for the show at summer 2013 to the new airport...
  • Options
    I seriously need tips on where to stay in Stockholm :idea:
    Location more important than price :roll:
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/se/comfort ... lang=en-us

im her with some friends
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

im her with some friends

There's loads of us there :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Opening night only 33 days away!! 8-)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options

im her with some friends
    Thanks, Dimi :thumbup:
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

I was advised by a local to stay in the Sodermalm area..I'm probably doing Clarion Stockholm :)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    I'm at City Backpackers. I think there's a few PJ peeps there too.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    veddertown wrote:
    Oh my, it's hard to believe :o:D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Suppose i really should look at booking my hotels for Stockholm, Oslo and Denmark!!! Any good tips for locations near venues, airports, city centres and cheap please? HAHA i don't want much do i :D
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    Suppose i really should look at booking my hotels for Stockholm, Oslo and Denmark!!! Any good tips for locations near venues, airports, city centres and cheap please? HAHA i don't want much do i :D

Copenhagen booked, same as Dimitrispearljam, god i hope he doesn't keep me awake all night!!! haha
  • Options

Copenhagen booked, same as Dimitrispearljam, god i hope he doesn't keep me awake all night!!! haha

Damn ive booked the wrong one!!! Im in Cabinn Metro!

Thank the lord for being able to cancel for free and get the right one this time!!
  • Options
    Can anyone advise a decent Stockholm and Oslo hotel please? I was thinking of just one night in Oslo then going the airport for four hours after the gig as it seems a waste of money paying for a room for such a short time when my flight to copenhagen is 6.10am!
  • Options
    Almost two hours of looking and i have booked one night in Copenhagen, its such a ball ache HAVING to travel to see PJ at times, i might have to leave it for now and check back later to see if anyone has offered up any good advice for me! Here's hoping!
  • Options

night??sleep??? :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    Can anyone advise a decent Stockholm and Oslo hotel please? I was thinking of just one night in Oslo then going the airport for four hours after the gig as it seems a waste of money paying for a room for such a short time when my flight to copenhagen is 6.10am!
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/se/comfort ... _confemail
    http://www.booking.com/hotel/no/best-we ... _confemail
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Oh my, it's hard to believe :o:D
    hehe....freaks...
  • Options

Damn ive booked the wrong one!!! Im in Cabinn Metro!

Thank the lord for being able to cancel for free and get the right one this time!!
    did u book the right one? :lol: :fp:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    I hate it, just hate it... Right from the tour announcement i knew i couldn't go, because of the due date of my baby, and i was fine with that, not being able go. I've seen them before, and i'll get to see them again. BUT, as time draws closer and i read about you all getting excited, booking and planning things, and when i listen to PJ at home i have this feeling inside me of regret, wishfullness, jealousy.. don't quite know what it is. just know I wish i could go. don't get me wrong the birth of my next child is the most important thing. its just... well its PJ.
    so when PJ hit the stage at the 2 manchester shows, spare a thought for the likes of me who would love to be there, but just can't... and rock the fuck out. and when they play " do the evolution" can someone give a big "Halllelua" for me.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    I hate it, just hate it... Right from the tour announcement i knew i couldn't go, because of the due date of my baby, and i was fine with that, not being able go. I've seen them before, and i'll get to see them again. BUT, as time draws closer and i read about you all getting excited, booking and planning things, and when i listen to PJ at home i have this feeling inside me of regret, wishfullness, jealousy.. don't quite know what it is. just know I wish i could go. don't get me wrong the birth of my next child is the most important thing. its just... well its PJ.
    so when PJ hit the stage at the 2 manchester shows, spare a thought for the likes of me who would love to be there, but just can't... and rock the fuck out. and when they play " do the evolution" can someone give a big "Halllelua" for me.
    sorry buddy..ill do a big "Halllelua" for u at Amsterdam..
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    sorry buddy..ill do a big "Halllelua" for u at Amsterdam..

thanks mate. and i'm sure i'll be able to make up for it in 2013 :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    You poor bastard! My friend and fellow PJ-fan and touring partner is in a similar situation, as her little daughter is starting kindergarden at the time of the Amsterdam, Prague and Berlin shows, and a mum just can't be absent at that time - or a father for that matter - Her boyfriend is just as big a PJ fan and they'll both be sitting at home feeling envious.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

I was advised by a local to stay in the Sodermalm area..I'm probably doing Clarion Stockholm :)
    I was looking at Södermalm too but was totally unable to make a choice because of the many options :oops:
    Ended up opting for convenience and closeness to the railway station rather that area, which I think I'll appreciate when the time comes, after two tough weeks of PJ-travelling.
    Went with the Scandic Grand Central, which is probably really boring ;)
    Decided against the hotel that Dimi suggested 'cos it was more expensive as I'm travelling on my own and I HAVE to have a window in my room.
    I will seriously never EVER get out of bed if I don't have a window in my room :fp:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

I was looking at Södermalm too but was totally unable to make a choice because of the many options :oops:
    Ended up opting for convenience and closeness to the railway station rather that area, which I think I'll appreciate when the time comes, after two tough weeks of PJ-travelling.
    Went with the Scandic Grand Central, which is probably really boring ;)
    Decided against the hotel that Dimi suggested 'cos it was more expensive as I'm travelling on my own and I HAVE to have a window in my room.
    I will seriously never EVER get out of bed if I don't have a window in my room :fp:
    window??i need only mirrors on the ceiling in my room.. 8-)