EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    A question for the locals...

How early does one need to be at the train station before departure? Looking at geting my train tickets from Brussels-Amsterdam-Brussels very soon. Curious as I don't really want to have to be up too early the morning after the 2nd Amsterdam show...I have a feeling I won't be all that interested in moving around before 10a after 2 nights of rocking out!

Signed,
    An Ignorant American

Thanks!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548

How early does one need to be at the train station before departure? Looking at geting my train tickets from Brussels-Amsterdam-Brussels very soon. Curious as I don't really want to have to be up too early the morning after the 2nd Amsterdam show...I have a feeling I won't be all that interested in moving around before 10a after 2 nights of rocking out!

Signed,
    An Ignorant American

Thanks!
    not alot..train in europe are accurate..so if your train leaves at 10 then 10-15 min before time,is ok..to find the platform etc..the central at Amsterdam is easy to move and find the platform....at Brussels more complcated..maybe you need a little more time there,depence with side of the station you will be entered in the station..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Signed,
    An Ignorant American

Thanks!
    not alot..train in europe are accurate..so if your train leaves at 10 then 10-15 min before time,is ok..to find the platform etc..the central at Amsterdam is easy to move and find the platform....at Brussels more complcated..maybe you need a little more time there,depence with side of the station you will be entered in the station..

Thanks!

One other question...

Would it be best to by the tickets thru RailEurope, directly from Thalys, or NS Hispeed? Seems like best price is from NS, but all are pretty close.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

This time in 54 days, I should be settling into my seat for the trip over the pond (according to Delta.com)!

I'm not excited or anything... :D

Signed,
    An Ignorant American

Thanks!

Thanks!

One other question...

Would it be best to by the tickets thru RailEurope, directly from Thalys, or NS Hispeed? Seems like best price is from NS, but all are pretty close.
    i bought from all 3 so far..i think NS highspeed was the easiest..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    This time in 54 days, I should be settling into my seat for the trip over the pond (according to Delta.com)!

nahhh..its just rumors.. :D

I can't decide if I'm more excited to take our 1st trip to Europe (and see PJ both nights in Amsterdam!) or that I'm gonna be able to see PJ in Atlanta (and be able to sleep in my own bed afterwords) in September!

I can't decide if I'm more excited to take our 1st trip to Europe (and see PJ both nights in Amsterdam!) or that I'm gonna be able to see PJ in Atlanta (and be able to sleep in my own bed afterwords) in September!
    awesome!!!
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    In two months I'll be in Berlin! YAY!!!! :mrgreen:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    Paulina87 wrote:
    time to meet!! :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Paulina87 wrote:

Me too :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Paulina87 wrote:
    time to meet!! :D

For sure!! :D Can't wait
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    dottles wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Also arriving earlier?
    Paulina87 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Also arriving earlier?

Yes, I arrive on the afternoon of the 1st
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Also arriving earlier?

Yes, I arrive on the afternoon of the 1st

Cool, I'll be few days before too :)

Is there any pre party planned in Berlin?
    Paulina87 wrote:

working some ideas..for 3rd night
    Paulina87 wrote:

working some ideas..for 3rd night

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178513&start=120
    thanks guys, missed this thread somehow :oops:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    thanks guys, missed this thread somehow :oops:
    dont miss the tour..is only that matters 8-)
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    it's May...next month it'll be happening.. :shock: :D
    Kathi wrote:
    it's May...next month it'll be happening.. :shock: :D
    :D
  • eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    2 months and 1 hour till I arrive at Berlin... :D
    eyejacker wrote:
    2 months and 1 hour till I arrive at Berlin... :D
    :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Are we there yet?
    u doing only uk shows Claire? :(
  • antti23antti23 Posts: 138
    (Two months and) Four days, and not much longer...(to Stockholm)
    Stockholm 2012
    Oslo 2012
    Stockholm 2014
    Oslo 2014
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I remember the last time they played Dublin in '10, this was such a novelty! It was only the 2nd time I could go to my own bed after a PJ show :lol: It felt weird only spending €4 or so for a bus there and back, instead of a coupla hundred quid for flights and hotels etc!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • hensodhensod Posts: 192
    Dam my flight from Prague to Copenhagen (Chris Cornell) whent bankrupt this morning :( , Now i got a new flight that is more expensive and not a direct one :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • sadersboysadersboy Posts: 3
    anyone needs a berlin 2,10c tix,let me know..thanks

Those tickets still available? What price you asking?
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    hensod wrote:
    Dam my flight from Prague to Copenhagen (Chris Cornell) whent bankrupt this morning :( , Now i got a new flight that is more expensive and not a direct one :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

shit... which airline?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin