pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    PM sent
    conman wrote:
    looking for one ticket for Amsterdam 2.. pm if you can help
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    PM sent
    conman wrote:
    Hoping the conman scores a ticket 8-) .

I'm not gonna read through the whole thread. Who here knows when the advance ticket sale starts for the train ride from Prague to Berlin on the 3rd of July & the web site to purchase such tickets ;) . Please pm info if possible, thanks
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    PM sent
    conman wrote:

I'm not gonna read through the whole thread. Who here knows when the advance ticket sale starts for the train ride from Prague to Berlin on the 3rd of July & the web site to purchase such tickets ;) . Please pm info if possible, thanks
    the website says 3 months in advance..
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    PM sent
    conman wrote:

thought its 3 months, but its 2 months prior departure ... cca 30 euros one way ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    alesek wrote:
    [I'm not gonna read through the whole thread. Who here knows when the advance ticket sale starts for the train ride from Prague to Berlin on the 3rd of July & the web site to purchase such tickets ;) . Please pm info if possible, thanks

thought its 3 months, but its 2 months prior departure ... cca 30 euros one way ...
    when can we buy this?/need train tix at 3rd,early in the morning..need to pick up my ticket buddy from berlin airport
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    alesek wrote:
    [I'm not gonna read through the whole thread. Who here knows when the advance ticket sale starts for the train ride from Prague to Berlin on the 3rd of July & the web site to purchase such tickets ;) . Please pm info if possible, thanks

when can we buy this?/need train tix at 3rd,early in the morning..need to pick up my ticket buddy from berlin airport
    I was hoping YOU would know this info :roll: ...................... ;)

BTW still don't know what web site to use :oops:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    alesek wrote:

Try this: http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml

It says "Sale possible 92 days in advance at earliest".
  • Options
    [when can we buy this?/need train tix at 3rd,early in the morning..need to pick up my ticket buddy from berlin airport

i know..german trains ..are in 1st page the infos
    but i check and saw that they dont email the tix for print it.....(the other times i travel in the past was available)
    they shipping something..
    maybe chech online trains have this option..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    [when can we buy this?/need train tix at 3rd,early in the morning..need to pick up my ticket buddy from berlin airport

i know..german trains ..are in 1st page the infos
    but i check and saw that they dont email the tix for print it.....(the other times i travel in the past was available)
    they shipping something..
    maybe chech online trains have this option..
    Are you sure, Dimitris? I didn't try yet, but they definitely have printable tickets: http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/price ... cket.shtml
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    [Are you sure, Dimitris? I didn't try yet, but they definitely have printable tickets: http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/price ... cket.shtml
    i just try to book tix for next week
    not available for the connection Prague-Berlin
    3.5 euros payment for delivery at home
    i bought 4 times in the past..always had printable tix..but i travel,Netherlands-Germany
  • Options
    if u put berlin-amsterdam,then printable is available
  • Options
    if u put berlin-amsterdam,then printable is available

Oh, BOOOO. You're right :( Let me try the Czech site.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    But Dimi, you must have the option of a saveable pdf. I always do it like that. Then I print it out before I leave.

If anyone on here needs help booking train tickets on the website of the Deutsche Bahn, I'm here, I can help :wave: You cannot book them earlier than 92 days in advance, but the more the respective travel date approaches, the more expensive the tickets will get. I scored a ticket from Munich to my town for 29 Euros a few days ago. That is a pretty good price! Also, pay attention on how many times you might have to change trains.
  • Options
    But Dimi, you must have the option of a saveable pdf. I always do it like that. Then I print it out before I leave.

If anyone on here needs help booking train tickets on the website of the Deutsche Bahn, I'm here, I can help :wave: You cannot book them earlier than 92 days in advance, but the more the respective travel date approaches, the more expensive the tickets will get. I scored a ticket from Munich to my town for 29 Euros a few days ago. That is a pretty good price! Also, pay attention on how many times you might have to change trains.
    they dont have printable tix for this specific destination..if u chooce other destination than prague-berlin,have pridable option
  • Options

Hey Lisa, the site says printable tickets are not available for that route. If you have time maybe you can enter and see if it works for you? I'm wondering if it's because we are abroad?

Here's the Czech site: http://www.cd.cz/default.htm

I tried to purchase but got to the point of putting my my credit card info so I didn't try. It seems to imply you can print your tickets too, but who knows. Looks like it's 2 months in advance through the Czech site.

OMIGOD SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Hey Lisa, the site says printable tickets are not available for that route. If you have time maybe you can enter and see if it works for you? I'm wondering if it's because we are abroad?

I tried to purchase but got to the point of putting my my credit card info so I didn't try. It seems to imply you can print your tickets too, but who knows. Looks like it's 2 months in advance through the Czech site.

i stop at the same point at chech site..

but i got goosebumps during....we are getting close MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Well, it says "the ticket is generated in PDF format; the passenger must print it out in a size corresponding to printing on a full A4 sheet" :think: ... This maybe a stupid question, but did you look at the Czech or the English version of the website? On the top right you can click on "en" and change it to English.
  • Options
    [
    Well, it says "the ticket is generated in PDF format; the passenger must print it out in a size corresponding to printing on a full A4 sheet" :think: ... This maybe a stupid question, but did you look at the Czech or the English version of the website? On the top right you can click on "en" and change it to English.
    lisa try to buy tix...that trip cant print it when u check out to pay..only method,shipping the hard tix to your home..
    even my chech ar perfect,i use the english version :lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

It says that on the Czech site or the German site? Haha, I totally clicked to change to English, I wouldn't know what I'm looking at otherwise. If you saw that on the Czech site Lisa then we should be OK to buy tickets online! Just that it only lets us do it 2 months in advance rather than 3 months on the German site.

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD. I don't know why but I'm like super super super excited right now. How am I going to get through the next few months??
  • Options
    [
    lisa try to buy tix...that trip cant print it when u check out to pay..only method,shipping the hard tix to your home..

I wonder how you came to order tickets for July 3rd, the calendar doesn't go up that far in my version. That is strange ... :crazy:

Suzie - it says so on the Czech site :lol: Maybe you cannot get the pdf version because you cannot even book right now because of the 92 days. Hm. I'm sorry, I do not seem to be of any help :|
  • Options
    [

I wonder how you came to order tickets for July 3rd, the calendar doesn't go up that far in my version. That is strange ... :crazy:

Suzie - it says so on the Czech site :lol: Maybe you cannot get the pdf version because you cannot even book right now because of the 92 days. Hm. I'm sorry, I do not seem to be of any help :|
    i try for next week and next month...same result,,no printable available
  • Options
    They always offer the printable version. If you have booked it, you can always go back to your order history and check the pdf again. It is really weird that this option doesn't seem to be available.

Anyway, I need to go to bed now. I hope tomorrow brings more solutions to everyone's problems. Maybe I can call the Deutsche Bahn and ask them. I checked their faqs, and they just say what I stated above ...
  • Options
    No no Lisa you are being very helpful. Dimitris, if you click "One off purchase without registration", this text shows up: The travel document will be sent to you in electronic format (Adobe PDF) using the email address specified below.

So I think we are OK :D

Nity nite Lisa!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    No no Lisa you are being very helpful. Dimitris, if you click "One off purchase without registration", this text shows up: The travel document will be sent to you in electronic format (Adobe PDF) using the email address specified below.

So I think we are OK :D

Nity nite Lisa!

Yay! That sounds exactly what happens whenever I book there :thumbup:
  • Options
    One off purchase without registration

where it says that?
    which page?
  • Options
    One off purchase without registration

where it says that?
    which page?

In Step 4, Payment Page (Czech site, not German site). Scroll down to Purchase Method.

Screenshot2012-03-14at95735PM.png
  • Options
    Bah, photobucket takes awhile to resize, but you can see most of the text :)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I still have Man-London, Am'dam-Paris, Paris-Berlin & Stockholm-Copenhagen trains to book. I've got the '3 months beforehand' dates worked out + the weekend before I'm going to start looking which means this weekend for the Man-London one. Hoping it's all going to go ok & I'm going to score the cheap tix!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Counting the days till june....we're getting closer! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Counting the days till june....we're getting closer! :D
    Less than 100 days to go now. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011