Comments

• Options
    norm wrote:
    dancing days?

Nope they pretty much dropped that song after the 73 tour
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Nope and surprising enough Your time is gonna come was never played as a full song they played a snippet at one of the 71 japan shows.
    So not a single song mentioned is one of them? Wow. :think:

In My Time of Dying
    Communication Breakdown
    Hey Hey What Can I Do
    How Many More Times
    Night Flight

(stop me when this gets annoying :lol: )

Nope eventually it will come there's only so many songs :lol:
    :lol:

Friends
    Black Dog
    No Quarter
    Houses of the Holy
    Down By The Seaside
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Nope and they never played down by the seaside which is a shame as it's such a great song
  • Options
    What the hell? :lol:

Ramble On
    Fool In the Rain
    Four Sticks
    All My Love
    Hats Off To (Roy) Harper
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ramble On
    Fool In the Rain
    Four Sticks
    All My Love
    Hats Off To (Roy) Harper

Nope but things are narrowing down, that's 34 incorrect answers so far :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ramble On
    Fool In the Rain
    Four Sticks
    All My Love
    Hats Off To (Roy) Harper

Nope but things are narrowing down :lol:
    :fp:

Losing track of what I've chosen so far. :lol:

Battle of Evermore
    Out On the Tiles
    Bring It On Home
    The Lemon Song
    Achilles Last Stand
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Achilles Last Stand

Getting warmer :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Achilles Last Stand

:think:

Houses of the Holy
    Tea for Two
    The Rover
    Black Country Woman
    In The Evening

:?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Achilles Last Stand

Tea for Two

Nope but you're getting closer and it's tea for one :lol:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    d'yer mak'er?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    d'yer mak'er?

Nope hints have been given I expect a answer shortly :lol:
  • Options
    Last hint blame the drunk guy

CDF7DE32-D9BE-40FA-B06A-18CBBC684D5E-1720-0000019F77F0DB51_zpsa3045bd0.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Tea for Two

Nope but you're getting closer and it's tea for one :lol:
    :lol: Oops! :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    d'yer mak'er?

Nope hints have been given I expect a answer shortly :lol:
    Hots On For Nowhere?
    Candy Store Rock??
    For Your Life???
    Nobody's Fault But Mind????
    Carouselambra????? :lol:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    moby dick
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Nobody's Fault But Mine

Bam we have a winner 1980 Nuremberg show was only 3 songs before they cancelled due to bonzo being sick, the official story was he consumed too many bananas before the show :lol:

Train Kept a Rollin
    Nobody's fault but mine
    Black Dog
  • Options

the official story was he consumed too many bananas before the show :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Here's the boot cover or at least one of them

A854A325-7EC9-4BED-B1F1-6D10E48FB741-1789-000001AEFA61FE50_zps50168d60.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Here's the boot cover or at least one of them

A854A325-7EC9-4BED-B1F1-6D10E48FB741-1789-000001AEFA61FE50_zps50168d60.jpg
    :lol: Wow, that is awesome! I would like to get that boot. :lol:
  • Options
    I probably have it I can upload it or send you the link ill check when I get home.
  • Options
    I probably have it I can upload it or send you the link ill check when I get home.
    Cool, thanks! :)
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... c-20131018

Robert Plant Discovers Unreleased Led Zeppelin Music
    Recordings feature bassist John Paul Jones on lead vocals

In a recent interview with BBC Radio 6, Robert Plant revealed that he has unearthed some previously unreleased Led Zeppelin recordings. When the DJs asked him about "hidden gems" on the forthcoming remasters of the band's catalog, he said he'd discovered a few.

"I found some quarter-inch spools recently," he said. "I had a meeting with Jimmy [Page] and we baked 'em up and listened to 'em. And there's some very, very interesting bits and pieces that probably will turn up on these things."

Among them are some recordings featuring the group's bassist and keyboardist John Paul Jones on lead vocals. "So far, he's going to give me two cars and a greenhouse not to get 'em on the album," Plant said with a hearty laugh. "Oh, John, wherever you are with your opera, John, you can't wait to hear yourself singing all over the world." (Jones is writing an opera with Robyn Hitchcock and the Norwegian group Supersilent.)

Last year, Page told Rolling Stone that he's been working on an extensive remastering of Led Zeppelin's oeuvre. "The catalog was last remastered 20 years ago," the guitarist said, referring to the 1990 release of the four-CD box set Led Zeppelin. "That's a long time. Everything is being transferred from analog to a higher-resolution digital format. That's one of the problems with the Zeppelin stuff. It sounds ridiculous on MP3. You can't hear what's there properly." He also revealed that while the group didn't record many additional songs when making records, they did record "different versions of things, different approaches to the mixes." He said the band would include "the substantial stuff" in the reissues.

Currently, there is no release date for the remastered catalog.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Fuck man, I have been in Led heaven the last few days. Can't get enough of these guys right now. How The West Was Won is a fuckin masterpiece. And I am convinced the first LP of Physical Graffiti is the greatest thing ever pressed to wax. Not an opinion, that's a fact.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    youngster wrote:
    Fuck man, I have been in Led heaven the last few days. Can't get enough of these guys right now. How The West Was Won is a fuckin masterpiece. And I am convinced the first LP of Physical Graffiti is the greatest thing ever pressed to wax. Not an opinion, that's a fact.
    It's a remarkable record. Would have been a killer album if it was just that first record alone.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    youngster wrote:

The only knock on HTWWW is they didn't include tangerine and thank you but it's still a fucking masterpiece regardless.
  • Options
    youngster wrote:

The only knock on HTWWW is they didn't include tangerine and thank you but it's still a fucking masterpiece regardless.
    I consider myself a big Led Zep fan, and somehow I have never even heard of this album until now! :shock:
  • Options
    It's been 9 months and I have yet to listen to "Celebration Day" on vinyl. That may change tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Now I'm listening to How the West Was Won and it's awesome!! A 25:25 long Dazed and Confused, a 19:23 Moby Dick, and a 23:07 Whole Lotta Love, and there are still 15 other songs in the set? :shock: Holy shit!
  • Options
    Really into Houses of the Holy right now
  • Options
    Really into Houses of the Holy right now
    The Rain Song. That's all I need to say. One of my favorites by them.