Options

**Halifax Fanviews Here**

Comments

• Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 403
    Just wondering why halifax is at the top of the stickies?

I hope halifax gets a show on the second leg. Maybe in august when I have time for a concert. It would be sweet if pearl jam announced a european leg also, with halifax being the last show of the second leg. Just a thought.

I have to repeat this...halifax is at the top of the stickies and was the first city to be stickied. I don't know anything you don't but this tenclub crowd is all about riddles and games...............i wish i was a neutron bomb for once i could go off, I wish i was in the Metro with Pearl Jam in '06.........
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    Boozer wrote:
    I have to repeat this...halifax is at the top of the stickies and was the first city to be stickied. I don't know anything you don't but this tenclub crowd is all about riddles and games...............i wish i was a neutron bomb for once i could go off, I wish i was in the Metro with Pearl Jam in '06.........

nice post boozer! ;)
  • Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 403
    I seriously get chills thinking of another show in the maritimes......and look! Halifax is the only fanview in sight!! wow :D
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    there's not many concerts my friends and i go on about like this one...we've seen a lot of good ones together and apart, but i still get emails every so often from friends i went ot the show with talking about a song from the boot, or what a good time we had, or "did we just see pearl jam?"...and it was back in october! good times....:)
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    there's not many concerts my friends and i go on about like this one...we've seen a lot of good ones together and apart, but i still get emails every so often from friends i went ot the show with talking about a song from the boot, or what a good time we had, or "did we just see pearl jam?"...and it was back in october! good times....:)

ditto good buddy. my brother and i reminisce about it all the time. it was a defining moment in our relationship and fuck, it was Pearl Jam! we shared a bond that will never break to a soundtrack that will never fade, even in time.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    Gallant88Gallant88 Posts: 58

September 22.. come on now, how can you forget a date like that?
    September 22, 2005 - Halifax.. ahhh
  • Options
    rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    hats off again to hali!!!!!!
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    I know Motley Crue probably isn't very popular in many PJ circles but I thought this was worth sharing. Motley Crue also have a Halifax thread on their messageboard concerning their recent show in Hali. To date, it has 902 replies and about 10 660 views. It is so popular that Nikki Sixx (bassist) from Motley Crue even mentioned the thread at their show.

So why am I sharing this useless info? It just goes to show that Maritime audiences, specifically Halifax are rabid music fans and eat, sleep and breathe live shows. More acts need to tap into this market and keep coming back, i.e. PJ. I guarantee they won't be sorry.
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:
    I know Motley Crue probably isn't very popular in many PJ circles but I thought this was worth sharing. Motley Crue also have a Halifax thread on their messageboard concerning their recent show in Hali. To date, it has 902 replies and about 10 660 views. It is so popular that Nikki Sixx (bassist) from Motley Crue even mentioned the thread at their show.

So why am I sharing this useless info? It just goes to show that Maritime audiences, specifically Halifax are rabid music fans and eat, sleep and breathe live shows. More acts need to tap into this market and keep coming back, i.e. PJ. I guarantee they won't be sorry.

cool, thanks for sharing funkymonk. i was a big crue fan back in the day...but i missed that show, unfortunately...hope it was a good time!
  • Options
    must keep thread alive.....here's to Hali....
    The in-between is mine....
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    here's to everyone who has kept this thread alive!

cheers my friends!
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    there is a thread asking you favorite venue for pj? halifax could take over
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2
  • Options
    i drove up from boston had third row right in front of where mike plays thanks tenclub for the hookup on my seats. i still gotta laugh cause my friend paid 400 dollars for shitty baclony seats
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:

and as i did with PJ, i took video clips of The Crue and posted on the halifax thread, still got more clips to go!
    Mansfield 07/11/03
    Halifax 09/22/05
    Dude! what period is it? I don't fucking know, get me another beer!
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    Nice to see you here. I must be out to lunch because I didn't recognize your name on this board at first. I'm going to have to go back and check out the clips you posted for the PJ show. I think that I missed those.
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:
    Nice to see you here. I must be out to lunch because I didn't recognize your name on this board at first. I'm going to have to go back and check out the clips you posted for the PJ show. I think that I missed those.
    you would be lucky if the links still work, check out my list of clips, somewhere on this thread, let me know what you wanna see
    Mansfield 07/11/03
    Halifax 09/22/05
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    have you guys seen the 58 min video yet?
    the magic has already begun ...
  • Options
    TruthmongerTruthmonger Posts: 559
    have you guys seen the 58 min video yet?
    the magic has already begun ...

What on earth are you talking about ?
  • Options
    What on earth are you talking about ?

it's already up on google video man :)
  • Options
    got a link for that ?
  • Options
    got a link for that ?

is it aloud to be posted, don't want to get banned
    i'll pm you the link, one sec :)
  • Options
    Whoa !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ya like it man
  • Options
    Dude, is that allowed ?! I mean, I'm a total luddite about shit like that - so I have no idea about what's allowed or not, but Jesus, that's incredible. I wouldn't want ya to catch any shit. I'm one of those who ****DIDN'T GET TO GO TO THE SHOW*** and who has lived vicariously through the boot all this time. Fuck, I got no soundcard in my PC !! Now I want to go to a friends house to check it out. I swear, this show refuses to die !!
  • Options
    do ya live in Nova Scotia?
  • Options
    No, I'm outside T.O.. But I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Bluenoser if that matters at all !!!!!!
  • Options
    No, I'm outside T.O.. But I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Bluenoser if that matters at all !!!!!!

sweet. are ya attending the 2 toronto shows in may? i was at the one back in '05. can't make this trip this year though :(
  • Options
    sweet. are ya attending the 2 toronto shows in may? i was at the one back in '05. can't make this trip this year though :(

At least one(got tix already) and probably 2. noticed you're in dart. Lived there as a kid - not far from the old micmac rotary. anyways, have to go to work. Too bad ya can't make it up. take care bud
  • Options
    At least one(got tix already) and probably 2. noticed you're in dart. Lived there as a kid - not far from the old micmac rotary. anyways, have to go to work. Too bad ya can't make it up. take care bud

same to you. if this gets released in another format so you can be able to enjoy the show, i'll hook ya up man

cheers :)
  • Options
    Dude, is that allowed ?! I mean, I'm a total luddite about shit like that - so I have no idea about what's allowed or not, but Jesus, that's incredible. I wouldn't want ya to catch any shit. I'm one of those who ****DIDN'T GET TO GO TO THE SHOW*** and who has lived vicariously through the boot all this time. Fuck, I got no soundcard in my PC !! Now I want to go to a friends house to check it out. I swear, this show refuses to die !!
    i cant seem to download it, i can watch it but cant download, any ideas. I tallied up the time on my clips, 48 minutes and not sleater keeney, and i was section 38.
    Good video though.
    Mansfield 07/11/03
    Halifax 09/22/05