Options

**Halifax Fanviews Here**

Comments

• Options
    halifax to the max bump
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
    we're slipping, but then again with so many shows booked and everyone being so excited about the first leg, Halifax is bound to get bumped around.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    page 3????

come on people! show some love for halifax!

please! ;)
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    is this a bump? i guess so!!

hoping for this scenario..

Leg 3

Missoula, Cheyenne, Kansas City, St Louis, Nashville, Atlanta, other southern points, MSG, Montreal, and HALIFAX!!

Then it's off to the UK for the festivals, other UK cities and Europe.

i want my PJ/KC... i promise it won't rain this time. ;)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    I was just listening to breathe from halifax, i love when eddie fucks up the lyrics

"can't expect to...............fuck!"
  • Options
    murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    olderman wrote:
    is this a bump? i guess so!!

hoping for this scenario..

Leg 3

Missoula, Cheyenne, Kansas City, St Louis, Nashville, Atlanta, other southern points, MSG, Montreal, and HALIFAX!!

Then it's off to the UK for the festivals, other UK cities and Europe.

i want my PJ/KC... i promise it won't rain this time. ;)

if there's a halifax stop might as well keep coming east to st. john's!
  • Options
    thanks for bumping this back up murph!

let's keep hope alive
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    just have to say... i love this bootleg.. you guys must have had a blast... i can't wait to see pj again and got my fingers crossed for another canadian tour!!!!
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    bharQ wrote:
    just have to say... i love this bootleg.. you guys must have had a blast... i can't wait to see pj again and got my fingers crossed for another canadian tour!!!!

it made waiting 14 years well worth the wait. :)
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    This summer is going to suck. The only thing that could make it better is a halifax pearl jam concert or possibly a montreal show.
  • Options
    i have to go away for a few days and probably won't get online very much while i'm gone, so please keep the dream alive and BUMP BUMP BUMP to keep the memory of Halifax fresh in people's minds.
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    This summer is going to suck. The only thing that could make it better is a halifax pearl jam concert or possibly a montreal show.

I feel you Lance, I was hoping that the officials with the City of Moncton were going to get their act together and stage another big rock festival like last summer but instead we're subjected to this country music BS. It's still early and it may be possible for a better show on Labour Day weekend but who knows. Maybe PJ and Tom Petty could make their way to Atlantic Canada this summer and give us all a good ass kicking!
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:
    I feel you Lance, I was hoping that the officials with the City of Moncton were going to get their act together and stage another big rock festival like last summer but instead we're subjected to this country music BS. It's still early and it may be possible for a better show on Labour Day weekend but who knows. Maybe PJ and Tom Petty could make their way to Atlantic Canada this summer and give us all a good ass kicking!

PJ and tom petty does sound pretty good! :)
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    i told myself that i would not travel very far for any more shows after this year. but if PJ plays Halifax next summer, i will make the exception. Halifax ROCKS!! :D
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    was PJ on SNL last night? i haven't been able to find a thread about it :D

maybe i was too busy listening to my halifax boot. got a call from a friend in yellowknife today who still hasn't seen PJ...i love talking about this show to all those jealous bastards! :)
  • Options
    scotiascotia Posts: 12
    They won't come back if we are on pg. 4 (b/c this forum is how they decide their tour!!)
    Halifax rocked, just like every time I hear PJ, too many "fans" on here that consitently look for faults in the band, give it up and enjoy them! (little venting about the amount of negativity on the board, sorry)
  • Options
    Did anyone who attended the Halifax show also catch the band in Quebec City or ever been to a concert there? I'm trying to figure out the layout of the venue - is the stage set-up in the North or South end of the floor? Even better would be if you knew what the sections the stage is located between. Anyone know?
  • Options
    teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    The stage was at the north end of the arena
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    420 Bump for Halifax
  • Options
    The stage was at the north end of the arena

So just to confirm, the stage set-up we're talking about was at the Pepsi Colisee in Quebec City and not the Bell Centre in Montreal. Thanks!
  • Options
    teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    yeah quebec city. I saw pearl jam there. the stage is in between section 17 and 18
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    Thanks! Much appreciated.
  • Options
    PAge 4? BUMP!
  • Options
    Well, scratch a Pearl Jam/Neil Young double bill for a Labour Day festival in Moncton. Looks like they will be in Europe around that time.
  • Options
    funkymonk wrote:
    Well, scratch a Pearl Jam/Neil Young double bill for a Labour Day festival in Moncton. Looks like they will be in Europe around that time.

there's always hope for a "maritime only" neil and the jam tour...:D ...sorry just waking up from a dream...:)
  • Options
    one bump for the fun of it all
    two bumps for the good times
    three bumps for a wake up call
    four bumps for a tour to come to the Maritimes!
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    sweet Jesus, I don't believe I'm finally able to write this post. I've moved, and nothing is the same anymore, including my internet connection - which is now defunct. Please note name mutation (p.s.: I wasn;t trying to be cool, I'm waaaayyy too old for that) Lanners, sorry to hear about your dad. Its never easy.

As for the poster at the T.O. concert, don't worry, i haven't forgotten. Halifax will be represented. Maybe in Dublin too !!

Also noticed the tour schedule which leaves the band with a month off between the final N.A. gig, and the first European show. That's a long time off, gee, how will they ever fill that time ?! wink, wink nudge, nudge.
  • Options
    sweet Jesus, I don't believe I'm finally able to write this post. I've moved, and nothing is the same anymore, including my internet connection - which is now defunct. Please note name mutation (p.s.: I wasn;t trying to be cool, I'm waaaayyy too old for that) Lanners, sorry to hear about your dad. Its never easy.

As for the poster at the T.O. concert, don't worry, i haven't forgotten. Halifax will be represented. Maybe in Dublin too !!

Also noticed the tour schedule which leaves the band with a month off between the final N.A. gig, and the first European show. That's a long time off, gee, how will they ever fill that time ?! wink, wink nudge, nudge.

ahh Truth, uhm...Trooth, you are the wind beneath my wings! ;) I can't wait to see the poster!

Dublin? Do tell!
    i. am. mine.
  • Options
    TruthmongerTruthmonger Posts: 559
    lanners wrote:
    ahh Truth, uhm...Trooth, you are the wind beneath my wings! ;) I can't wait to see the poster!

Dublin? Do tell!

First of all, Lanners, word has it you are coming up to T.O. for the May 10th gig. Care to comment ?

Secondly, I astound myself at how stupid i am. Fuck me, there seems to be no bounds to it !!!! I changed my name b/c I thought for some bizarre inexplicable reason that I needed to have a personal computer that the website would "recognize". Since i moved and I'm not using my old computer, I thought it wouldn't recognize who I am. I never realized i could simply log in from anywhere and at anytime. OMG, I'll never get to Ireland, I'm too fucking stupid. Thank God i have no children.

Yes, the Halifax placard thing is foremost in my mind. Not to worry. As for Dublin, I dunno, its sold out and it seems that tickets are looking pretty tight. If I get there I'll freak the boys out with another "come to Halifax" sign. Hey, you never know, something weird could happen in thst month off that they have.

I hope you are well. I'm real sorry to hear about your dad. What is there to say....? Just look after yourself. Ever been to Ireland ?!
  • Options
    ireland is heaven on earth! :) as a maritimer you'll be greeted very well!