Options

*** Buenos Aires 11/25 Fanviews Here

Comments

• Options
    zantszants Posts: 1,556
    I love the "EDDIE WOULD GO" t-shirt! Think he have used it on many shows of the 2000 tour...and maybe others. When I saw that photos I inmediatly got in love with it...and now he used it in my first show!
    Was the first surprise of the night!
  • Options
    AMMUAMMU Posts: 3
    Vale agregar algo más del show? creo que está todo dicho. Fue una experiencia mágica para todos los que tuvimos la posibilidad de estar ahí.
    La anécdota: estaba tan colgado que caminé 32 cuadras para tomar un colectivo de regreso a mi casa y ni me di cuenta. Me hizo entrar en razón un amigo cuando me llamó a la una de la mañana, completamente exaltado, para contarme su visión de la sublime experiencia. Creo que con el cuelgue que tenía podría haber caminado 15km sin notarlo. Todavía estoy en trance.
  • Options
    AMMU wrote:
    Vale agregar algo más del show? creo que está todo dicho. Fue una experiencia mágica para todos los que tuvimos la posibilidad de estar ahí.
    La anécdota: estaba tan colgado que caminé 32 cuadras para tomar un colectivo de regreso a mi casa y ni me di cuenta. Me hizo entrar en razón un amigo cuando me llamó a la una de la mañana, completamente exaltado, para contarme su visión de la sublime experiencia. Creo que con el cuelgue que tenía podría haber caminado 15km sin notarlo. Todavía estoy en trance.

Hoy es miércoles y todavía tengo ese cuelgue... esa sensación de estar ahí, de no querer q termine nunca! Increible...
    www.jaquereina.com.ar - www.purevolume.com/jaquereina
  • Options
    i don't understand what have of these posts say but i just bought the boot and am downloading it now. there's too much enthusiasm here. and early x-mas gift to myself!!
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • Options
    elstongunn wrote:
    i don't understand what have of these posts say but i just bought the boot and am downloading it now. there's too much enthusiasm here. and early x-mas gift to myself!!

To sum up what everyone here said,
    An amazing concert!
    I have got to find the river,
    Bergamot and vetiver
    Run through my head and fall away.
    Leave the road and memorize
    This life that pass before my eyes.
    Nothing is going my way.
  • Options
    Last saw PJ in my home country England back in 2000 - and just wanna say the crowd in Argentina were on a different planet - by a mile the best gig I've ever been too and that's as much to do with the crowd as the band.

(We're still better at football though!!
  • Options
    Matt8, is great to read your posts in this forum. Such nice words about us (Argentinians) coming from a Brit are very pleasing, so, the only thing I can say is Thanx for coming to BA, I really hope you enjoyed your stay in our place.
    But (there´s always a BUT) WE´re better in football!!!! We´re just in a bad moment!!!!!!!!
    Thx again!!!!!!! Come back soon!
    Barrilete Cosmico, de que Planeta Viniste?????

BA Shows on DVD NOW!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BeLaBeLa Posts: 25
    i still cant find the word to describe how was the show of the 25th....somehow i knew that i needed to be there, although that i was in a very bad situation, not only $$$, also including a long trip, and a final exam at the following day. Finally when i arrived at Ferro's stadium, i knew that all my sacrifice was going to be more than worthly...and that's what happened...no doubt about it that was the best show i have ever seen, it wasnt just a " show " it was an event that changedme, i cant explain, only a person who was there can understands....after that day something has changed...i still can feel it, its hard to think about something else...im still in shock. I want to say thank you not only to Pearl Jam, the audience was incredible.!!!! absolutly perfect, and by the way thanks to all the guys who lift me up on their shoulders...the stage was a little bit lower for me =) I hope that someday they come back, and honestly i would love to find the same ppl who went to the first show....Kissses for all and pleaseeeeeeeee we want a DVD!
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    I'm from Mendoza (Argentina) and I always was sitting in my home, listening all the Pearl Jam's cd's thinking that I would never can be there, in a recital, enjoying the band alive. So when I read the newspapper saying than Pearl Jam was coming to Buenos Aires, I was complety in shock for several minutes: at last! So I inmediatly get my ticket and went to Buenos Aires. The show was so amazing, so incredible... so mucho better than I've could ever imagine! It was a dream come true. I've still don't have the right words to describe it. Just the most real-unreal experience. I finally was there... seeing Eddie in front of me, singing and jumping... Well, I think I cannot belibe it yet. I just wish everyone could live that someday. And of course, I'll be waiting for them to come here again.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    Last saw PJ in my home country England back in 2000 - and just wanna say the crowd in Argentina were on a different planet - by a mile the best gig I've ever been too and that's as much to do with the crowd as the band.

(We're still better at football though!!

Matt! You're awesome man. Thanks for the praise.. I didnt go to the concert but I love the boots. I appreciate it and I'm glad you had a good time. Did you have problems with the language ,do you speak spanish or you just speak the international language of Pearljamism? :)

p.s. We will see in the next World Cup who is better. :) good luck!
  • Options
    BeLa wrote:
    i still cant find the word to describe how was the show of the 25th....somehow i knew that i needed to be there, although that i was in a very bad situation, not only $$$, also including a long trip, and a final exam at the following day. Finally when i arrived at Ferro's stadium, i knew that all my sacrifice was going to be more than worthly...and that's what happened...no doubt about it that was the best show i have ever seen, it wasnt just a " show " it was an event that changedme, i cant explain, only a person who was there can understands....after that day something has changed...i still can feel it, its hard to think about something else...im still in shock. I want to say thank you not only to Pearl Jam, the audience was incredible.!!!! absolutly perfect, and by the way thanks to all the guys who lift me up on their shoulders...the stage was a little bit lower for me =) I hope that someday they come back, and honestly i would love to find the same ppl who went to the first show....Kissses for all and pleaseeeeeeeee we want a DVD!

i was there and i couldn't agree more with you. absolutely lifechanger. i am so happy to find out there are this huge amount of people that worships PJ as much as I do! here in Argentina! well i can't think of anything else to say. it was just perfect! greetings to all the Pearl Jam fans in Argentina and the Uruguayans that came (i heard you!) and to all the fans around the world!!
  • Options
    titi bear wrote:
    i was there and i couldn't agree more with you. absolutely lifechanger. i am so happy to find out there are this huge amount of people that worships PJ as much as I do! here in Argentina! well i can't think of anything else to say. it was just perfect! greetings to all the Pearl Jam fans in Argentina and the Uruguayans that came (i heard you!) and to all the fans around the world!!

Oh yeah! You heard us! jajaj. Actually me and my friends (like 10) didn´t shout too much, but there was another group a little crazy somewhere..
    It´s a SA tour...we´re all togheter in this one!
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    i am new here...so this is my first time to post...anyway, u guys are very lucky that u get to see the greatest band in the world...am from the Philippines and they were here mid-90's...i still have to see them live...hope someday i can also experience what u guys have experienced...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    elgallo10 wrote:
    Matt! You're awesome man. Thanks for the praise.. I didnt go to the concert but I love the boots. I appreciate it and I'm glad you had a good time. Did you have problems with the language ,do you speak spanish or you just speak the international language of Pearljamism? :)

p.s. We will see in the next World Cup who is better. :) good luck!

No I don´t speak any Spanish so was looking around a bit bemused whenever Eddie tried to address the crowd in Spanish - Ive no idea what evryone was singing when they came back out for the encore either - but it was a great moment and I made a lame attempt to join in!!

Im guessing the fact that a lot of the crowd didnt speak enough English to know all the lyrics was the reason why they kept singing along to the rythm of the guitar parts which was really fcking cool.

I said in another post about how awesome it was evryone singing the melody at the end of Black - kind of strange - just found out a few days ago the girl I love back home has started seeing someone else so the lyrics in that song are pretty raw for me right for me - the line about being a star in someone elses sky especially (actually stole it and put it in the letter I wrote to her!!).
    Anyway it was a pretty special moment being right there whilst everyone was singing it - not one Ill soon forget.
  • Options
    Im guessing the fact that a lot of the crowd didnt speak enough English to know all the lyrics was the reason why they kept singing along to the rythm of the guitar parts which was really fcking cool.

I said in another post about how awesome it was evryone singing the melody at the end of Black - kind of strange - just found out a few days ago the girl I love back home has started seeing someone else so the lyrics in that song are pretty raw for me right for me - the line about being a star in someone elses sky especially (actually stole it and put it in the letter I wrote to her!!).
    Anyway it was a pretty special moment being right there whilst everyone was singing it - not one Ill soon forget.

It may be one of the facts. But we use to do that very frequently, even with local bands.

That thing of Black...man, I couldn´t contain my tears on that part. It brings to my head lot of things!
  • Options
    its impossible indeed to contain tears in that song...it is just too much, and the moment was sooo touching....just like when Eddie dedicated Believe In Miracles to Jhonny, i dont know u guys but my tears came out of my eyes while i was singing like crazy and with all the power of my voice....that was one of the most beatiful moments of the night...greeting for all and once again, thank u to all for share all this wonderful feelings and experiences...
  • Options
    AMMUAMMU Posts: 3
    Friday, 18:38. I´m at the office, listening Black. If I close my eyes I can see the hole picture. 25000 people singing along with Eddie and enjoing one of the most special moments of our lives. Incredible.
    Friday, 18:47. I´m at the office. I´m crying.
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    Yeah, well... Black it's a very special and emotive song for a lot of us... I remember along time ago, when I first started listening to Pearl Jam, that's song capture my attention right on, so I knew that I if was sometime the luckiest girl ever and I've the chance of seeing them alive, wich happens in Buenos Aires, I'll cry all along Black, and that was exactly what happened. Oh my God... it's was a moment I'll never forget, my heart was beating so fast, but on the other hand it's was so peacefull... shit, again I can't find the right words to describe the sensation. But I guess we've all know that sensation.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    D...V...D...

Who's with me?

dvd form southamerican tour!!! please.
  • Options
    I don't mean to sound like a prick, but I really don't think last night audience was "the greatest audience" they have ever played for.

From my point of view, there have been better shows in Portugal (Cascais, Lisbon), Italy, Canada and the US. (and I'm not from any of those countries, I'm from Mexico)

But it was an amazing and memorable show. I'm so happy for all you people from Argentina, I hope you have a great show tonight too. (¿Por qué estoy escibiendo en inglés?...)

Sabes lo q pasa mexico, es q argentina tiene muchos huevos!! como Pearl Jam, y en argentina es donde encontro un lagar como ellos, todos los demas paises donde tocaron son pechos frios (como ustedes y y los chilenos por ej), y en argentina se dieron cuenta q esta el mejor publico del mundo y sino preguntale a los chili peppers o a megadeth.....
  • Options
    songs like black in dvd please!!!!!
  • Options
    tampoco es cuestión de caer en el patrioterismo barato Antonio...no comparemos, los públicos son diferentes, no lo voy a negar, pero cada uno se caracterizará en diferentes maneras, nosotros creo que tenemos esa peculiaridad de adoptar ciertas bandas como si fueran locales, como bien pasó con Pearl Jam, Die Toten Hosen, etc..o mejor dicho..el mejor ejemplo fué con los Ramones. Pero he leído cada uno de los post de éste foro y lo que se formó es algo HERMOSO...gente de todas partes compartiendo ese sentimiento que nadie puede explicar con palbras, todos unidos por eso, y compartiendo precisamente eso y a flor de piel con personas de las cuales desconocemos origen, sexo, edad o lo que fuera....por favor dejemos las banderas de lado! Saludos a Todos!!
  • Options
    it tooked them 14 to come to argentina, and i've waiting 13. how long do you think it will take' em to come back?
  • Options
    mad22mad22 Posts: 82
    My guess, is two years. Next year new record, the other year a tour!!!!!!!!!

or least that's what i hope....
    Egos are left at the door, elitism is non-existant and we are all joining together for a common goal: to raise funds and awareness while living the awesome life of a Pearl Jam Fan.

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org/
  • Options
    NebuNebu Posts: 3
    I did born again last friday , one of the most emotional day in my life...and i still cannot fill the emptyness i m feeling since the 26th....
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    deantonio wrote:
    Sabes lo q pasa mexico, es q argentina tiene muchos huevos!! como Pearl Jam, y en argentina es donde encontro un lagar como ellos, todos los demas paises donde tocaron son pechos frios (como ustedes y y los chilenos por ej), y en argentina se dieron cuenta q esta el mejor publico del mundo y sino preguntale a los chili peppers o a megadeth.....
    :eek:
    todo lo q puede tener de bueno el publico argentino, acaba de ser tirado abajo x esa actitud, lamentablemente, tambien argentina.
    Viniendo de mi, soy de argentina...
    No es el modo, y mucho menos el contenido.
    Si vas a postear aca, te lo pido, hacelo con buena onda, porque esa es tu forma de ver las cosas, y los que estamos aca, estamos por pearl jam y no para agrandarnos frente al mundo, esta gira es LATINOAMERICANA, y en cada pais pasa algo que es incomparable con el resto.
    un poco de altura, la banda lo merece.
    pazzz

cualkier cosa respondeme por pm, pero no ensucies el thread.
    ;)
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    hsewifhsewif Posts: 444
    Well I wasn't at the show but I just downloaded the bootleg. It is amazing. I highly reccomend it. I have never heard any crowd be that into the music as this show. It blows you away. I have never heard the crowd sing the guitar part before. This is my favorite boot of the 2005 series so far.

I'm listening for the first time and.......there are no words.
  • Options
    Hello, if you have any information about, that show, on dvd or cd, please write me, thanks. bye
  • Options
    woww i was at ferro, the 25th and may i say.. the sound was AMAZING!!!
    i never saw a band like pearl jam sound like this... These are the exact words that eddie said in the concert :

" Hello..eh...hello...("oleee olee olee pearl jam..pearl jammm ")
    you´re too good to us, we don´t, i don´t know if we deserve it, thank you so much
    we were talking, may i speak english? we were talking in the back, this has to be,ah, as far as your voices and your energy, i. of all the years, i think this is the greatest audience we´ve ever played for.... i mean, knowing since the guitar parts, for crist sakes..."

[son demasiado para nosotros, nosotros no, yo no se si los merecemos, muchísimas gracias
    estuvimos hablando..puedo hablar en ingles? estuvimos hablando ahí atrás, este tendría que se, por sus voces y su energía, de todos los años, creo que este es la mejor audiencia para la que tocamos alguna vez.... es decir, hasta se saben las partes de la guitarra dios santo"]
    eddie vedder- 25/11

and on saturday, said these words in spanish:
    " el concierto de anoche fue uno de los mas memorables de nuestras vidas. es verdad. la gente de argentina ha sido fantastica con nosotros y no nos queremos ir" [palabras es español]
    eddie vedder- 26/11

"last night was one of the most memorables show of our lives.
    it´s true. the people in argentina has been great to us, y we don´t want to leave."

grosisisimooooos!! como los quiero!
    ayer x la tele pasaron un par de canciones enteras, x un programa local..pero queremos el dvd!!

WE WANT THE DVD!!!

WE WANT THE DVD!!!
  • Options
    t3nt3n Posts: 1
    Alomost three months ago I was driving on my car heading to play futbol as every saturday, and suddenly I heard the most incredible thing on the radio. Yes, my favourite band of all times, the one that I've been between for ever to see live, was coming to Argentina. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. And almost with tears in my eyes I called a friend who I knew was going to have the same reaction as mine. We both were on heaven that day, and we keep in heaven until the night of the 25th, when we practically die of happiness when we saw Eddie and the boys playing so damn cool, so powerfull and yet so perfect. Everything on that show was incredible, but maybe the best was to see PJ totally amazed by the audience, singing every song and every part where no other croud sings along.

Thank you PJ for everything, please be back soon and don't forget to publish the Argentine shows on DVD.

T3n
    Buenos Aires - 25 Nov 2005
    Buenos Aires - 13 Nov 2011