Options

*** Buenos Aires 11/25 Fanviews Here

Comments

• Options
    moniQmoniQ Posts: 3
    I went to friday´s concert, and I listened to saturday´s one on the radio...
    I think that the last one was the better one... they played my favourite songs!
    but, i´m not complaining or anything... it´s just that I wish I could get tickets for both days...
    Anyways, Pearl Jam was SOOOO GREAT! and audience was even more haha
    I felt the energy so so so much...
    It was the best show EVER!

I loved when they played "I belive in miracles" and Eddie started to cry... it was like a really cool moment!

We need the Argentina´s concert DVD! :)

I, Ohhhh, I´m Still Alive!
    *Dancing Days*
  • Options
    Evvo wrote:
    what guitar part did the crowd sing??

an great example would be Do the evolution
    There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark
  • Options
    OMG OMG OMG
    15 years waiting for this...... and it was worth the waiting. It couldn't have been better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to....
    I still can't believe it...... I'm in Heaven
    Thank you for the music!!!!!!!

Hugs

Jules
    Expect It When You're Least Expecting It...........
  • Options
    I was going to say something....but....I can´t...I simply have no words. No word is worthy of describing a the friday and saturday Pearl Jam concerts...

My head is gone...

Just one thing to say. To those guys who didn´t liked the crowd.....IT WAS FUCKING ROCK CONCERT!!!!
    I guess one of the reasons Pearl Jam was so surprised and pleased with the crowd, was that we fucking rocked too
  • Options
    grunge78grunge78 Posts: 10,342
    We were just mad, that's it...I think that the crowd problem, with pushing and surfing and all that stuff, was because the excitment that we had, was our 1st show. I was at the first row too, now I have bruises and I had terrible moments too (I thought about Roskilde more than once in the show). But the show was great, the setlist was very rocker, just incredible...I have no words to explain Eddie's face, in Black and I Believe in Miracles...
  • Options
    queenqueen Posts: 3
    Seriously, Friday's show literally changed my life, forever. I haven't been able to think straight since then.......Thank you!
  • Options
    PeryPery Posts: 1,740
    I don't have any words too... I'm so HAPPY... I'm 30, these aren't my first shows, but these we're surely the best.
    Buenos Aires 25 - 11 - 2005
    Buenos Aires 26 - 11 - 2005

********Proud 2 b Jammer!*******
  • Options
    after this 2 shows in buenos aires, we are not the same people!
    our lifes really change!

i think that it's a terrible oportunity to have an official dvd of this concert
    Eddie: "Ma-ra-do-na, Ma-ra-don-na"
  • Options
    MFHSMFHS Posts: 9
    our lifes really change!

YES, THE DVD WITH THE 2 SHOWS IN ARGENTINA!!!

I think as you, I can't stop think about this experience!! It was unique, greatfull, wonderfull, incredible and more and more!!

THANK YOU PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    our lifes really change!

I think as you, I can't stop think about this experience!! It was unique, greatfull, wonderfull, incredible and more and more!!

• Options
    our lifes really change!

• Options
    FLyFLy Posts: 2
    Hi Everybody!.
    I just registered here to post this:

http://ar.geocities.com/javiersorella/eddy.jpg

I'm Sorry about not to post this like an Image... But I'm newbie ;)
    The photo is from the show in Chile... But I made that when I arrived my home after the first Show :D
    INCREDIBLE!!!! We went crazy all the night, jumping, singing, claping, ohhhh my god!!!
    Well, my english sucks a lot, so I will write in Spanish:

No pude ir el segundo día, y me arrepiento una bocha por no haber ido... Yo creía q con una noche alcansaba :(
    OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ
    OLE OLE OLE OLÁ
    OHHHHH PEARL JAM
    SOS UN SENTIMIENTO
    NO PUEDO PARAR!!!!!

El mejor show de toda mi perra vida!!!! Me arrepiento de haberle dado menos importancia a Pearl Jam en estos 2 últimos años de mi vida (por ponerme a escuchar otras cosas)... ¡¡¡Ahora no puedo hacer más que escuchar los bootlegs una y otra vez!!!!
    Que vuelvan pronto por Dios!!!

COME BACK SOON GUYS!!!!
  • Options
    Well, I was at the two shows, and I scream my lungs out, and I sang and I'm speachless happy.
    I saw Eddy right in front of me in less than 6 fts...
    I never gonna forget this expirience...
    I really saw them...I'm in shock
    I can't say no more.
  • Options
    The crowd was amazing, boys.... It was great to see Eddie's face everytime we began shoting "Ole ole ole ole, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam".... I think he had no idea how many fans they had in Argentina.
    I can't wait for them to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Expect It When You're Least Expecting It...........
  • Options
    mad22mad22 Posts: 82
    I love the change ed made to the lyrics at the end of yellow ledbetter on the first show.

Instead of the usuall "i don't want to stay" he sang "I think we'll stay, i'd like to stay, let's all stay".

He seemed trully to want to stay...
    Egos are left at the door, elitism is non-existant and we are all joining together for a common goal: to raise funds and awareness while living the awesome life of a Pearl Jam Fan.

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org/
  • Options
    did you hear the second final of not 4 you, eddie sing in spanish? Eddie sing: Gracias, Gracias por esperar!!

Thank you for exists!! Thank you for comming!!

Somebody has fotos of this show, specially eddie's face hug the microphone, when the crow was singing?
  • Options
    zantszants Posts: 1,556
    Even better than how I dreamed it.
    Just...amazing. Don´t hace words, don´t have voice..

Love, Pearl Jam....the same thing.
  • Options
    hey, it was the best night of my life, pure emotion, it was a dream come true. I still can't believe it.
  • Options
    ageage Posts: 4
    I do not have words to express lived Friday last in Buenos Aires. Single to say to them, to the band, THAT RETURNS SOON, please!
  • Options
    It was awesome!! Thanks for your energy and emotion on stage!
    It was a really moving experience for all of us, we will never forget this show.
    Thank you Eddie for taking the trouble to say some lines in Spanish, we really appreciated it!
    What else can I say, it was greater than expected! I am already looking forward to your coming back! I hope it will be soon...
    Thanks for making this dream come true...
    Mercedes from Uruguay
    Buru wrote:
    This show was almost a no-breather!! Starting in full force with Breakerfall, Corduroy, Do The Evolution and then Animal.
    We were all just crazy, I saw the whole show from the first row (i hardly survived) Crazy singalongs too, lots of energy and the band obviously saw this and was impressed and happy of this reception. Ed talked a bit in spanish, reading from some notes. He had a bottle of wine, presumably argentine.

Then came MFC, then another classic: Even Flow and then finally a slower song: I am mine. I think roundabout this time the audience started getting too pushy for my liking.

Once was great, then Daughter, Grievance, Not For You (I can't believe they played this!!!), Given To Fly was a special moment for me because IO really like this song, it was followed by Wishlist (with the classic Mirrorball), which was beautiful. The Jeremy they played yesterday was totally rocking too, a great version. Spin The Black Circle was just CRAZY. Then came another personal favourite: Black. A really extended version with some "we belong together thrown in at the end" and all of us singing along, even as they tried to finish the song, but we just wouldn't let them. Very cool moment in the show. Then came Rearviewmirror, which was a really extended version too, about 12 min, and very good. After this came the encores. At numerous times during the show Ed talked about its energy, and how he did not feel the deserved it. He also thanked us.

1st encore: I Believe in Miracles (by the Ramones), Save You, Better Man/(Save It For Later)

I believe in Miracles was just too special, Ed talked about how he had been here with the Ramones 7 years ago, and he talked about Johnny and dedicated the song to him. We were also singing along so loudly i think he was just overcome by emotion and crying throughout that song. That was just too special a moment. We ended up all chanting hey ho lets go, when that ended too.
    Betterman was tagged by Save it for later, which i love, so that was pretty cool too.

2nd encore: Blood, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter

I still cant believe they played Blood, that was just too crazy. Alive was much awaited by the crowd and was yet another sing along. the whole show was a singalong in fact, at least from the first rows.

Then Yelowledbetter, and lights on, Ed and the rest all staring at the crowd and being amazed. Stone had a wonderful expression in his face too. They all waved goodbye and clapped at us. Too cool.

randome bits: band on fire and really moving on stage, specially Jeff (from what i could see) All amazed at our energy, this was mentioned more than once. A quote to remember by Ed: We should pay to see you, cmon no one sings the guitar parts for chrisake! (or something like that)

the only thing i would change is the excessive pushing, fans were not respectful of their fellow fun and i was crushed more than once. I even started crying in anguish once, because the situation was overwhelming me and i wanted to remain upfront. I wont be as crazy today, and move backwards when it gets too crazy. Other than that, great show, good setlist (but im hoping for more rarities today) and great singalongs.
  • Options
    I can´t fuckin believe it ! I would strongly recommend to hear boths 25 & 26 boots, the are full of power, the crowd sang the riff´s the chorus, chanted with he ho let´s go, I really thing that they were surprisedm and couldn´t believe it. I know that they are quite used to play for a much more bigger crowd, in better and bigger places, but i think that they couldn´t even imagine that they were so loved here and so awaited, and so fckn well recieved...so maybe that kind of make they sensitive, specially ed, that cried in Miracles, and kept looking at the crowd very surprized in many parts of the show, like saying..Wow, it´s just unbelievable. Lots of people were crying during almost all the show !
    Was so especial, so fully charged of emotion, now i´m seriously rethinking my life,

Just listen carefully to both boots and pay attention to the crowd !

JUST A BIG, FUCKING HUGE AND ETERNAL THANX !!!!
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    dosiri wrote:
    JUST A BIG, FUCKING HUGE AND ETERNAL THANX !!!!
    I love the way u said that!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    I´d like to thx not just the band, you were incredible, but the crowd too. As a part of it, I wanna say THANK YOU to all my crowd pals in both shows, making them just unforgetable!!!!!!!!
    If u are thinking ´bout get the Bootlegs, specially if you are not a Latin America resident, I´ll go for the first show in Buenos Aires (November 25), it was the one I liked the most. The list was like a time port, we were back to 1992 for 2 hours!!!!!!! And the crowd, well, yu already red all about that.
    One more time...MAKE THE DVD A REALITY!!!!!!!!!
    Barrilete Cosmico, de que Planeta Viniste?????

BA Shows on DVD NOW!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, I mean ..."back IN 1992 for 2 hours...". Sorry for my crappy english!
    Barrilete Cosmico, de que Planeta Viniste?????

BA Shows on DVD NOW!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cada vez que me acuerdo del viernes me pongo a llorar. no existe nada que pueda describirlo. no puedo creer a la gente que tiene criticas para el tracklist, para la gente empujando, o para cualquier otra cosa. fue increible, toda la vida esperando ese momento y cuando llego deseas que dure por siempre. mis bootlegs del 25 y el 26 estan sonando continuamente y mi cara esta toda empapada en lagrimas de recuerdos de lo que senti!!
  • Options
    pretty amazing, the best time of my life, hehee, mudhoney rocked too, and the bold man of the crew were awesome, pelado, pelado,hehhehe, my favorite part of the show was rearviewmirror and i believe in miracles,well, what can I say, thanks a lot eddie for everything and for drink mendocinian wine,hehhehe!!, dvd dvd dvd, we want the dvd!!!!!.
  • Options
    FE24FE24 Posts: 1
    There are no words to describe or express what it felt like being in the stadium Friday night!!!!! I've already downloaded both boots (though unfotunately I could only be there on the 25th) and I still get goosebumps when I think about it... the band was so tuned it was magic... and there was such energy in the place, the crowd and the band were so in sync that it was an experience out of this world (it won't sound exaggerated for those who were there)... To the band: Thank you for giving everything, you are the greatest band and it was worth waiting all these years!!!!!! We'll be waiting for you!!!! You blew my mind!!!!

PS: I hope there is a DVD of these shows!!!
  • Options
    Sea wrote:
    Set list: Breakerfall, Corduroy, Do The Evolution, Animal, MFC, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Once, Daughter, Grievance, Not For You, Given To Fly, Wishlist, Jeremy, Spin The Black Circle, Black, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: I Believe in Miracles (by the Ramones), Save You, Better Man/(Save It For Later)
    2nd encore: Blood, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter

that day i was in the stadium having the best time of my life...my heart exploded...my mind was just flying...i travelled 700 km to see the best band ever...thanks pearl jam...all the music gone well turn my world in colours..tatto everything....thanks...always in my heart

PD: thanks for rearview mirror...my favorite song
  • Options
    Untill last weekend I used to consider myself as one of the luckiest man in Argentina 'cause I have already had the chance of being at a Pearl Jam concert before. That was in 2003 when I was living in the US. I crossed the whole country to see Pearl Jam before coming back to Argentina. I was living in California and travelled all the way to Penn State. I remember I flew to NYC then catched a bus at 2 am to go to the concert. I didn't sleep in a bed for 3 days. It was nuts! anyhow I was the happiest man on earth by that time. I remeber that show was really amazing... soo loooong.... they played 36 songs that night!!... for those who where there or have bought that show... do u remember there's a part where Eddie says: "If u guys wanna stick around, we'll stick around ... and we'll make the longest Pearl Jam concert ever!!" or something like that??... I felt so full of energy... so full of Pearl Jam music... it was like they were playing as much as they can cause they knew there was an argentinian in the crowd and it was his first time at a Pearl Jam concert and they probably would never go down to Argentina (I know it wasn't that, but I felt it that way)... so I said to myself: - Allright Matias, here's another thing you can delete from your "MUST-DO-BEFORE-DIE-LIST", now you only have to write a book, make a movie, plant a tree and have a son...
    But it wasn't untill last Friday that I realized that I have never EVER gone to a Pearl Jam concert before... Now I can say I'm one of the luckiest men in Argentina as long as everybody who was at the Ferro Carril Stadium last weekend...
    State College, Pennsylvania May 3rd 2003
    Buenos Aires, Argentina Nov 25th 2005
  • Options
    Simply the best show I've ever been!!!!
    After that show I don't want to see any other band... Wow!!!! It was fuckin intense: the energy between the band and the people was incredible!
    It's amazing when you see that these guys on stage are giving the best of them just for you (and 40000 people).

I grew up with Pearl Jam. Each record reminds me a lot of thing, I lived a lot of thing with Pearl Jam's music. Good times, bad times. Always was there.
    I can't put in word all the things that the shows in Argentina generates in me.

I've been expecting this show for 13 years. Now I can't believe that I was there.

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks for the best two nights in my life!
    Thanks for all!!!!

Greets from Arrecifes, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Luli
    www.jaquereina.com.ar - www.purevolume.com/jaquereina