Options

*** Buenos Aires 11/25 Fanviews Here

Comments

• Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dasepe wrote:
    "It's friday, november 25th. It´s been a hard year for me, lost my job, lost my love. I'm going to see my favourite band since I was 13 years old (I'm 27 now). I can't avoid it, I'm depressed, it's not the best time of my life. The lights go out, Eddie and the rest of the band are on the stage. The show begins, Breakerfall, Corduroy... I'm not the kind of guy that goes to the first rows, but this time it's impossible, I have to be there, closer to the band. It's simply amazing. Do The Evolution, Animal, the crowd goes mad, I'm one of them, one part of this sea of people. We sing together, I don't know any of them but feel like they are my brothers, we hug. Eddie says "Gracias por esperarnos (Thanks for waiting for us)". Thank you for coming. MFC, Even Flow, one of my favourite songs. I'm mine, Once, Eddie says "Everybody ok?", Yeah, "Us too". Daughter, Grievance, Not For You, where Eddie sings "Gracias por esperarnos". Given To Fly, Wishlist, Jeremy, it has to be a dream. A guy close to me looks at the sky and says "Thank you, god". I agree. Spin The Black Circle, Black, the best moment of the show. Now I'm crying, but I'm happy, so happy. Eddie says "We'd pay to see you sing, we should pay you". Rearviewmirror, the guys return after the break. The crowd keeps singing "Olé, olé, olé, olé, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam", while Mike tries to get the notes for that song on his guitar. Eddie says "You are to good to us, I don't know if we deserve it, thank you so much". Once again, thank you, you deserve it. "We were talking in the back, this have to be as far as your voices and your energy, above all the years, I think this is the greatest audience we've ever played for", says Eddie. Unbelievable. "Es verdad (it's true) I mean no one sings the guitar parts, for christ sake", he adds. I Believe in Miracles, with just the crowd singing the chorus. Now Eddie is crying along with me, and many of us. He can barely sing. Save You, Betterman. More tears. The band comes back after another break. Eddie says "This have been an incredible memorable night for us. Thank you from us". Blood, Alive. Now I know I'm not dreaming, this is just too real, amazing. Yellow Ledbetter. Thank you, God. Thank you, Pearl Jam. I will come tomorrow as well. How can music, a band, change my feelings in such a way? I'm not the same guy that came through the doors two hours ago. I'm the happiest man in the world right now".
    This was like 40 days ago, but I can't forget it, not even for one minute. The following night Eddie said "El concierto de anoche fue uno de los más memorables de nuestras vidas (Last night's concert was one of the most memorable of our lives)". It was the best experience of my life. I listen to the show everyday, and I cry everyday. Nice to know that there are many others who feels just like me, so I know I'm not crazy. But if this feeling of hapiness is being crazy, I'd rather being crazy.
    See you soon. Peace, music, Pearl Jam. Enjoy.
    PD: ¿Anyone want to share experiences with me, hang out, listen to good music? Just send me a message.

Great post.
    Muy bueno. :)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    kiainotkiainot Posts: 24
    dasepe wrote:
    "It's friday, november 25th. It´s been a hard year for me, lost my job, lost my love. I'm going to see my favourite band since I was 13 years old (I'm 27 now). I can't avoid it, I'm depressed, it's not the best time of my life. The lights go out, Eddie and the rest of the band are on the stage. The show begins, Breakerfall, Corduroy... I'm not the kind of guy that goes to the first rows, but this time it's impossible, I have to be there, closer to the band. It's simply amazing. Do The Evolution, Animal, the crowd goes mad, I'm one of them, one part of this sea of people. We sing together, I don't know any of them but feel like they are my brothers, we hug. Eddie says "Gracias por esperarnos (Thanks for waiting for us)". Thank you for coming. MFC, Even Flow, one of my favourite songs. I'm mine, Once, Eddie says "Everybody ok?", Yeah, "Us too". Daughter, Grievance, Not For You, where Eddie sings "Gracias por esperarnos". Given To Fly, Wishlist, Jeremy, it has to be a dream. A guy close to me looks at the sky and says "Thank you, god". I agree. Spin The Black Circle, Black, the best moment of the show. Now I'm crying, but I'm happy, so happy. Eddie says "We'd pay to see you sing, we should pay you". Rearviewmirror, the guys return after the break. The crowd keeps singing "Olé, olé, olé, olé, Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam", while Mike tries to get the notes for that song on his guitar. Eddie says "You are to good to us, I don't know if we deserve it, thank you so much". Once again, thank you, you deserve it. "We were talking in the back, this have to be as far as your voices and your energy, above all the years, I think this is the greatest audience we've ever played for", says Eddie. Unbelievable. "Es verdad (it's true) I mean no one sings the guitar parts, for christ sake", he adds. I Believe in Miracles, with just the crowd singing the chorus. Now Eddie is crying along with me, and many of us. He can barely sing. Save You, Betterman. More tears. The band comes back after another break. Eddie says "This have been an incredible memorable night for us. Thank you from us". Blood, Alive. Now I know I'm not dreaming, this is just too real, amazing. Yellow Ledbetter. Thank you, God. Thank you, Pearl Jam. I will come tomorrow as well. How can music, a band, change my feelings in such a way? I'm not the same guy that came through the doors two hours ago. I'm the happiest man in the world right now".
    This was like 40 days ago, but I can't forget it, not even for one minute. The following night Eddie said "El concierto de anoche fue uno de los más memorables de nuestras vidas (Last night's concert was one of the most memorable of our lives)". It was the best experience of my life. I listen to the show everyday, and I cry everyday. Nice to know that there are many others who feels just like me, so I know I'm not crazy. But if this feeling of hapiness is being crazy, I'd rather being crazy.
    See you soon. Peace, music, Pearl Jam. Enjoy.
    PD: ¿Anyone want to share experiences with me, hang out, listen to good music? Just send me a message.

concuerdo 100 %
    i agree 100%
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    I need to live this night all over again... I think I was too shocked to enjoy it..

:D
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    matetematete Posts: 306
    i was there with you guys.... i can't write ...this thread makes me cry...
    thank guys, thank pearl jam..
  • Options
    romybian wrote:
    I need to live this night all over again... I think I was too shocked to enjoy it..

The other night I was talking with a friend of mine (both of us went to this show) and we were totally agree about this...because of all our excitment and constant jumping and singing, a lot of images and perceptions have gone away of our damaged brains...so I´m totally agree with you...
    We need this night!!! :D AGAIN!!!!!!
    By the way...the argentinian flag that eddie have in his hands(and that appears in the La Viola program) that says that phrase "your light made us stars..." in the Nov. 26th show...it´s yours...can you imagine how much I hate you??? :D

Until next time
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • Options
    I miss PJ!!!

COME BACK, PLEASE, COME BACK THIS YEAR!!!
  • Options
    The other night I was talking with a friend of mine (both of us went to this show) and we were totally agree about this...because of all our excitment and constant jumping and singing, a lot of images and perceptions have gone away of our damaged brains...so I´m totally agree with you...
    We need this night!!! :D AGAIN!!!!!!
    By the way...the argentinian flag that eddie have in his hands(and that appears in the La Viola program) that says that phrase "your light made us stars..." in the Nov. 26th show...it´s yours...can you imagine how much I hate you??? :D

Until next time
    your anger feeds me.... :p

I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    romybian wrote:
    your anger feeds me.... :p

Can you imagine how fat I´m imagining you at this exactly moment??? :p
  • Options
    Can you imagine how fat I´m imagining you at this exactly moment??? :p
    hahaha
    LMAO!!!
    Good one, good one :D
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    lukin87lukin87 Posts: 13
    I still got the smile on my face!!!
    Words can't explain this feeeling...

The best show I ever been!
    www.jaquereina.com.ar - www.purevolume.com/jaquereina
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    romybian wrote:
    hahaha
    LMAO!!!
    Good one, good one :D

We need to remake this flag for the US tour. ;)
    Or many of these flags!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    We need to remake this flag for the US tour. ;)
    Or many of these flags!!
    I've got it all in my head... same exact design... some little change in what it says ;):o
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    Yesterday was my birthday and I celebrated it on saturday night...the disc of this show was spinning all night as well as the drinking and the smoking and the memories about this concert with all my friends...it seems impossible to us not to listen to that day everyday...
    I don´t know why I´m telling this...just a feeling...:)

until next time
  • Options
    lukin87lukin87 Posts: 13
    This thursday is my birthday... an unplugged at home would be a nice gift ;)
    I'll pay the barbacue & the wine... :D

Anyway... thanks for the two shows in Argentina, muchachos!!!
    See U soon!
    www.jaquereina.com.ar - www.purevolume.com/jaquereina
  • Options
    lukin87 wrote:
    This thursday is my birthday... an unplugged at home would be a nice gift ;)
    I'll pay the barbacue & the wine... :D

Anyway... thanks for the two shows in Argentina, muchachos!!!
    See U soon!

We also made an unplugged outside in the garden with my friends, singing lot of PJ songs, drinking lot of wine and beer and "daikiris" :D...I had an incredible night...I recomend it to you...MAKE AN UNPLUGGED!!!
    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

until next time
  • Options
    thejedthejed Posts: 2
    does anybody know if the gig played on 25/11 its giong to be on tv some day?... i mean everyone know that la viola is showing the 26/11 one... but also we know that HE cried on 25/11!!. sooooooooo thats the one what it counts...besides all the stuff he said of the impression they got of this magnificient audience...

well i m interested to get that show on video..so.. please anybody?????????
  • Options
    DedaloDedalo Posts: 2
    I'm still listening both shows almost every day ( besides the shows in pearljamlive.com) but this one still shocking me. I cannot erase the energy of the crowd, the faces of the band during black, those 12 minutes of rearviewmirror, Eddie crying in front of us....maybe we were not the biggest crowd, but I'm sure that we were the loudest. BTW have you noted that we are the ones with most posts??
  • Options
    Dedalo wrote:
    BTW have you noted that we are the ones with most posts??

Well, if you are talking about South America that´s true, but the shows from the Canadian Tour have even more than this one...it seems to me that the "speaking - English" trouble could be the reason...But luckly we have the Argentinian thread were almost everyone speaks spanish...
    I´d love a Spanish version of this site...or at least some sections in that language...
    After all, today I´ve realized that I´ve been hearing to this show all this days since I´ve got the show in cd format...And I´m not tired of it at all!!!
    I recomend it for taking a shower...the bathroom have great sound!!!
    :D:D:D

Until next time
  • Options
    thejed wrote:
    does anybody know if the gig played on 25/11 its giong to be on tv some day?... i mean everyone know that la viola is showing the 26/11 one... but also we know that HE cried on 25/11!!. sooooooooo thats the one what it counts...besides all the stuff he said of the impression they got of this magnificient audience...

well i m interested to get that show on video..so.. please anybody?????????

We are ALL WAITING for those images!!!...we want the DVD!!!
    There´s this internet site called 10musica.com that have some images...I think Animal and DTE from this show, but not complete...check it out
  • Options
    yeahh just keep on roking'
    audio, video and streaming of our favorite band
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/stevejoel/
  • Options
    NicoryNicory Posts: 2
    I've seen you say that you're not tired of listening to the show and I must say that I also keep hearing it with the same intensity of the first day I got it!

So, when I first heard the concert in CD I could fully comprehend how brilliant was their ideia to bootleg all their presentations and sell 'em to the fans with the great quality. It's certain that EVERYONE there at Ferro stadium we'll love to have a copy...
  • Options
    Nicory wrote:
    So, when I first heard the concert in CD I could fully comprehend how brilliant was their ideia to bootleg all their presentations and sell 'em to the fans with the great quality. It's certain that EVERYONE there at Ferro stadium we'll love to have a copy...

The idea of the bootlegs is another prove of what PJ represents to their fans...if you went to one PJ concert, you know that the first thing to do after it is to wait and get as soon as possible that show that changed your life...As you said, a brilliant idea...

until next time
  • Options
    im a girl from madrid (spain) and ive been waiting 4 years for them (pearl jam) to come to spain, or at least to europe.i heard that they were thinking of coming at the begining of next summer,that would be...great i can hardly imagine me on a pearl jam´s concert..4 years waiting for you and it seems you will finally come..well hard to imagine:) and of course to explain but i know all of u know how i feel.well peace and love to everybody :P (Elena)
    Pearl Jam - Binaural
  • Options
    jelenolis wrote:
    im a girl from madrid (spain) and ive been waiting 4 years for them (pearl jam) to come to spain, or at least to europe.i heard that they were thinking of coming at the begining of next summer,that would be...great i can hardly imagine me on a pearl jam´s concert..4 years waiting for you and it seems you will finally come..well hard to imagine:) and of course to explain but i know all of u know how i feel.well peace and love to everybody :P (Elena)

Well...It´s not official, but everytime they make a new record, they go on tour...and Europe will be included for sure...hope you see them live!!!
  • Options
    What about Peru ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
    Hey guys, we do exist and we still love you.
  • Options
    FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    i JUST WANTED TO SAY THE RECITAL OF THE 25 WAS AMAAAZING...I CANT STOP OF LISTENING THE BOOTLEGS..THANK YOU , THANK YOU SO MUCH PEARL JAM..............BATAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    have anyone idea of what eddie says befroe Alive is played??? I can`t understand it...

thanks
  • Options
    have anyone idea of what eddie says befroe Alive is played??? I can`t understand it...

thanks
    "and this one's for....."
    dunno for whom, can't figure out the name.
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    romybian wrote:
    "and this one's for....."
    dunno for whom, can't figure out the name.

I think that he says: "and this one's for delver"
    I have got to find the river,
    Bergamot and vetiver
    Run through my head and fall away.
    Leave the road and memorize
    This life that pass before my eyes.
    Nothing is going my way.
  • Options
    AcidgrooveAcidgroove Posts: 1,228
    rosetta_st wrote:
    I think that he says: "and this one's for delver"

and who the hell is delver?