Options

*** Mansfield 2 Fanviews Here 6/30/2008 ***

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    smarcucci wrote:
    I had great seats tonight but unfortunately I was in the first row behind the lighting & tech crew so I saw the ENTIRE set list 30 minutes before PJ took the stage. I couldn't believe bee girl, education, glorified g, wash, & whipping all made tonight's show! Not to mention solid performaces of garden, mfc, and the mammason trilogy.

In regards to changes from the setlist, after Why Go, they were supposed to play porch! Also, after ed played no more he was supposed to play hide your love away. Lastly, the set list called for Baba O' Riley to end the show but they decided to rock out with Ted Leo to RITFW, which I thought they would definetly do after Baba!

Overall great show with high energy and an excellent setlist!
    Baba would've been cool - I was thinking RITFW the last week with Ted Leo at the end here.

Any changes in the main set? I suppose Porch just wasnt meant to be heard in Boston...
  • Options
    kaosfactorkaosfactor Posts: 11
    Blew Saturday away.

Satan's Bed? One of my favorites. Glorified G? Wow. Could have used a few less repeats from Saturday, but most people don't go to multiple shows.

Thanks to Rob for selling me those 10c tickets, my dumb ass forgot to renew. Much better than the lawn.
    Ft Lauderdale '96
    Orlando '03
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08 1 and 2
    Hartford '10
    Boston '10
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    Flagg wrote:
    sucking on cow man's tits. Holy shit.

Why oh why does this tour have to end??? They are peaking right now!!!!

Was cow man there!?!? Haven't seen that dude in ages. Used to see him at all the northeast shows back in the day. You can hear Ed say "Look at this guy!" on the 98 Hartford boot I believe. That guy used to crap me up.
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    What a night! I won't lie, I went in hoping to hear WASH and when they played it I flipped out! Finally! The show had that certain feeling to it and I think everyone knew it was going to be special from the jump. Eddie said so too. I took my mother to the show, her first, so that made it that much better. Perfect way to end the tour. Footsteps, Once, Glorified G and MFC...so sick!
    94: 4-6, 96: 10-2, 98: 9-13, 03: 4-29, 7-2, 7-3, 7-8, 7-9, 7-11, 04: 10-1, 05: 10-3, 06: 5-5, 5-13, 5-24, 5-25, 6-1, 6-3, 08: 6-24, 6-25, 6-27, 6-30, 10: 5-15, 5-18, 5-20, 5-21, 12: 9-2, 13: 10-18, 10-19, 10-21, 10-22, 10-25, 10-27
  • Options
    LongRhodeLongRhode Posts: 93
    Most fun i have EVER had at a show.... and best crowd by far... (even better than Dublin, and that is saying something!)

more tomorrow.. still spinning!
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
  • Options
    smarcuccismarcucci Worcester, MA Posts: 26
    drsluggo wrote:
    Baba would've been cool - I was thinking RITFW the last week with Ted Leo at the end here.

Any changes in the main set? I suppose Porch just wasnt meant to be heard in Boston...

No, there were no changes in the main set. Porch was scheduled to be played after why go and then the first encore would occur. It's odd that porch got cut both times - it sounded good in Hartford! Oh yeah, I can't believe who you are - really great tone & vibe to the live version...
  • Options
    Do the Evolution69Do the Evolution69 BOSTON Posts: 223
    also loved matt's drum dolo in the evenflow jam and him taking it back into the reprise. good stuff....
    Live Music Epiphanies - "I can feel your heart in your neck..."
    '98 Great Woods 1 (9/15/98)
    '00 Great Woods 1 (8/29/00)
    '03 Great Woods 1, 2 & 3 (7/2/03, 7/3/03, *7/11/03*)
    '04 Boston Garden 1 & 2 (9/28/04, 9/29/04)
    '06 Boston Garden 1 & 2 (5/24/06, 5/25/06)
    '08 Great Woods 1 & 2 (6/28/08, 6/30/08)
    '10 Boston Garden (5/17/10)
    '13 Wooostahhh 1 & 2 (10/15/13, 10/16/13)
    '16 MSG 1 & Fenway 1 & 2
    '18 Fenway 2
  • Options
    The crowd was great and Vedder was on his game as usual but this was not their best set list by far.

No Dissident, Porch, Nothingman, Jeremy, Yellow Ledbetter, Breath... the show was good but could have been so much better if they included atleast a couple of these songs.

Then Vedder saying how he doesn't care about cerfews and getting the whole crowd pumped for a longer set and he ends up ending the show at 11:05? basically cock teased the audience with that one but he did say "see you next year" which I'm looking forward too.

Overall, good energy from crowd(especially on betterman and alive) and great energy from the band throughout the whole show. Wish they added a couple of their classics like I said earlier but overall a solid performance.
  • Options
    ragejoeragejoe Agawam Mass Posts: 1,413
    Well thats it ... 5 shows in 7 nights ... UNREAL... the consistent energy these guys bring every single night is just unmatched and I have so much respect for them... Tell ya what tho, and I said it after MSG... PROPS to us to... CROWDS ROCKED THIS TOUR I THOUGHT... Both MSG shows had incredible energy and this show tonight was unbelievable, I thought energy and crowd would have matched MSG if it was in doors... ill get my dissapointments outta the way first... 5 shows.. no BABA, BREATH or Crown of Thorns... 2nd tier... Long Road, ITS OK tag, Nothingman

Hightlights... 2 Save it for LATERS and probably 2 of the best versions of Betterman ever... WASH tonight, first time in 26 shows for me! SO many others... TONIGHT was a Perfect way to end the tour.. BAND KNEW They killed it tonight and we were ready to rock out from beginning.. Still hate the curfew thing but I cant complain... 2 hr 40 min both MSG shows, 2 30 for Hartford and atleast tonight was a few min longer than Boston 1...

The energy that GIVEN TO FLY and EVOLUTION had this tour really surprises me, especially GTF... Looks like Y GO has worked its way into a every nighter and they brought CORDUROY back to life this tour also! WHO YOU ARE and WMA sounded stunning LIVE... way better than I thought they would...

THANK YOU PJ for a phenomenal week and 5 shows!!!! Had a blast hangin with whoever in the Lots and stuff ... Bittersweet night tonight... being the end... but I do feel like we will have this again next year with a new album

I try to be objective but... too me they are just the BEST LIVE BAND in the World right now... and they continue to embrace their fans Love it, cant wait for boots...

Good Stuff... Boston rocked tonight... oh ya 1 more thing.. MIKE was on fire tonight... e flow ritfw alive unreal solos...
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2000 Tour- Saratoga 8/27 Boston 8/29, 8/30
    2003 Tour- Albany 4/29 Boston 7/2,7/3,7/11 Philadelphia 7/5,7/6 MSG 7/8,7/9
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    Albany 5/12 Hartford 5/13 Boston 5/24,5/25
    2008 Tour-
    MSG 6/24,6/25 Hartford 6/27 Boston 6/28,6/30 Eddie- Boston 8/1
    2009 Tour-
    Eddie- Albany 6/9 Philly Spectrum- 10/30, 10/31
    2010 Tour-
    Hartford 5/15 MSG 5/20,5/21
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
    2013 Tour- Worcester,MA 10/15,10/16 Hartford 10/25
    2016 Tour- MSG 5/1,5/2 FENWAY 8/5,8/7
    2018 Tour- Fenway 9/2, 9/4 (My 40th show)!
  • Options
    LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257
    Great show! I nearly crapped my pants when I heard Garden, Glorified G, Whipping, Satan's Bed, and Severed Hand. Crowd was great and there were no jerk offs around us.

I wish the did play Porch and WMA though, but overall a fantastic night.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
  • Options
    PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 207
    Great show - they must have known I was taking my two daughters to their first show. Bee girl and footsteps were special to them. Wash was special to me!

Thanks to 10 club - my wife and I have separate 10c accounts and they put all four of us together. Great crowd, got a poster, and on the way out some dude handed my wife a decent boot of Saturday night.

What more could you ask for? My daughter would answer with dirty_frank.

Now to bed and try to act professional tomorrow
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    Holy SHIT. :eek:

More to say later, especially compared to Saturday, but tonight I'm not even thinking about it. I'm just absorbing what I just saw.

A few quick things off the top of my head:

First, the weather was perfect :) Beautiful sunset, hazy starlight, cool breezes. Gorgeous night.

Stone was on fire, like I've never seen him before. Taking early leads, grinding out riffs with gobs of energy and flair, tearing up the stage (especially during RITFW.) The dude simply ruled and made a statement. Many of them. Many of them on lead, which was beyond sweet.

No Arc, LBC or mention of the anniversary whatsoever.

Very animated and engaging Ed chatter, he was in a zone from beginning to end.

The setlist (wow), the venue, the crowds, all the BS that we pick apart to death was absolutely irrelevant tonight. These guys just came out and flat-out played one of, if not the, most fueled and engaging shows I've heard. They clearly decided this was about them tonight, as ridiculous as that sounds. Just INCREDIBLE energy, near flawless execution of every moment.

Mike's tone and mix were awesome, bold and out front, his work was just surreal. 1/2 full, Even Flow ... he killed 'em. Slow, passionate builds into walls of fury, delicate textures, perfect sound ... you name it, he delivered it tonight.

Ed and Jeff doing Bee Girl ... amazing.

Garden was the probably the most perfect thing I think I've ever heard them do. If you buy no other bootlegs or listen to no other versions of any other PJ song for the rest of your life, do yourself a favor and get this. Really.

Fucking killer way to end the tour. Just amazing all around.

PJ, Ed, the crew - thank you.
  • Options
    Great show - they must have known I was taking my two daughters to their first show. Bee girl and footsteps were special to them. Wash was special to me!

Thanks to 10 club - my wife and I have separate 10c accounts and they put all four of us together. Great crowd, got a poster, and on the way out some dude handed my wife a decent boot of Saturday night.

What more could you ask for? My daughter would answer with dirty_frank.

Now to bed and try to act professional tomorrow

Ya, back to real life on wednesday for me...that blows... ya i mean what more could you realy ask bee girl satans glorified trilogy wash... god its so fun tryin to fig out what the hell they are gonna play each night...
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    2008 Tour-
    2009 Tour-
    2010 Tour-
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
  • Options
    JohnDSOTMJohnDSOTM Posts: 26
    THANK YOU TEN CLUB!!!

As I did on Saturday night, I went to the Ten Club window with fingers crossed. Saturday, didn't hit the "lottery" but had decent seats, especially considering my 380k+ Ten Club #.

But tonight, when I went to the window to get my tix, the girl behind the window handed me my envelope with a huge smile, and a green sticky on it. I sign, open it up, and bam........10th row center. Shwiiiiiiiing!!!!! Only been to about 7-8 PJ shows, but these were by far the best seats I've had. So, again,

THANK YOU TEN CLUB!!!!!!!!

Off to bed, but quick synopsis............Garden was the highlight of the night for me. So glad to see the "album version" live finally. Matt's drum solo during Even Flow......awesome. Corduroy.......kicked ass. Footsteps was another highlight. And as others have already stated, Stone was great tonight. And yes, he did suck the cow-man's teets.

And RITFW was GREAT.

Two great setlists (for me anyway) in Mansfield.

Me likes this band, :-)
  • Options
    Ok WTF do u mean cow mans tits?? I gotta see this!
    Why the hell does he wait till the show AFTER I leave to come alive!

During RITFW Cow Man was on stage dancing and playing the tambourine. Ed dragged him out on stage by the utters. Near the end of the jam Stone flew across the stage got down on his knees and started sucking the utter. It took a few seconds and Ed looked over and was laughed saying WTF is that or something to Jeff. It was pretty funny.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    So, I thought Saturday was great, and remember every little thing said and done by everyone ... admittedly, was disappointed they didn't play longer, energy was great, but it left me a little ... hungry.

Tonight, effin Thanksgiving feast! I barely remember anything except rocking my face off the entire time. And, I'm not disappointed one bit about the curfew ... it was a balls to the wall front to back all out show ... again, ZERO disappointment about the curfew tonight.

Wash to open ... ten of us in our section heard the first strian and flipped ... sounded amazing.

And, after as many shows as I've been to, to finally get Satan's Bed, my favorite tune ... well ... they may not have done it to perfection, but it melted my brain. and then right into Whipping ... this Vitology freak was beyond elated.

As for ARC / LBC being left out ... check Ed going to the mic just before Bee Girl w/Jeff, I thought he gave one brief Arc vocal ... again, check the boot to make sure I'm not hearing things but, I thought it was there.

Damn, even RITFW lit my hair on fire .... nice long jam ... everyone taking turns ... big props to Ted Leo, sounding great in the mix .... Stone was super hyper running all over the place, and oh, suckin' those cow teets! :D

Perfect night and perfect ending to my 4 show run ... "ooooh, Boston you're my home!!!"

To the folks at the Beacon, rip it up!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    VacantVacant Posts: 50
    What a night!
    I got there much later than I expected- 6 something, so I was stuck in one of the worst parking areas (all the way back in a grass/gravel area). Of course my friend who came along instantly started wondering about how long it would be to get out after the show. She even asked if we could leave early! I said "Nope, I really just can't" in my most patient voice (but boy that pissed me off! I've taken her, free of charge, to two other shows). That was the only hitch in my night.

I went into the show thinking they were going to play until midnight. When I was there Saturday, as a photographer for only 3 songs, the public relations girl from Live Nation said they'd take the fees and play 'til 12. However, as Eddie said, they'd pay the fees, but it's a municipal thing. Damn Mansfield.

The setlist was great! Although there weren't as many hugely popular songs as usual (it seemed there were some songs, especially the B-sides, that had less of a reaction), it was worth it! I mean, Beegirl?! I freaked out when Jeff came out with that guitar, getting some weird looks from people around me. Given to Fly, Footsteps, Small Town, MFC, Save You...everything was great.
    I was surprised there weren't as many slow songs as they usually play, but since they couldn't break curfew, they were certainly going to rock that shit out.

The crowd energy was awesome. However, it seems every person surrounding me in section 7 didn't move an inch (I was in row F, a few seats in). The person in front of me didn't move the entire show. Of course, I rocked it out so hard just to mock them (like I wouldn't anyway! ha!).

Wash was a spectacular opener. And those Even Flow solos were crazy- Matt was nuts. Betterman was great as always.
    Stone was so high with energy tonight, and that thing with cow man was hilarious. RITFW was a great high octane closer, and I'll never get sick of it closing shows.

Rock on!
    --Evenflow Psycho #0019--

Back after a 3 year personal hiatus!
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Absolutely unbelievable. I will type more sometime, but I do need to include that during Alive I had a moment with Ed that I'll never forget. He came over to my side of the stage, sorta crouched down and looked into the crowd as i was going nuts. He waved at me, then I waved back. Then, he laughed and waved back again. Then I made a gesture like ME!?!?!? and he laughed again and shook his head continuing to wave. It know it sounds simple but it was so special to me and I will never ever forget that:) His smile was so genuine and we made really deep eye contact, it took me about 10 minutes to fully realize what happened.

PS- i made the Fuck the Curfew signs.:D I dont even care that they didnt go over curfew, the show was amazing
  • Options
    Absolutely unbelievable. I will type more sometime, but I do need to include that during Alive I had a moment with Ed that I'll never forget. He came over to my side of the stage, sorta crouched down and looked into the crowd as i was going nuts. He waved at me, then I waved back. Then, he laughed and waved back again. Then I made a gesture like ME!?!?!? and he laughed again and shook his head continuing to wave. It know it sounds simple but it was so special to me and I will never ever forget that:) His smile was so genuine and we made really deep eye contact, it took me about 10 minutes to fully realize what happened.

PS- i made the Fuck the Curfew signs.:D I dont even care that they didnt go over curfew, the show was amazing

ya after all the talk about it yesterday and today, i thought we were gonna get a real f the curfew chant goin, we had about 2 rows of people doin it in section 8 rows d and f... but thats it... i mean ed mentioned it anyways but it still would have been cool to see eds reaction if we got it goin...

dont have exact numbers... but i believe in 13 shows they played 105 different songs... ARE YOU KIDDIN ME???? thats 4 shows worth...
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    2008 Tour-
    2009 Tour-
    2010 Tour-
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
  • Options
    rival420rival420 Massachusetts Posts: 58
    smarcucci wrote:
    I had great seats tonight but unfortunately I was in the first row behind the lighting & tech crew so I saw the ENTIRE set list 30 minutes before PJ took the stage. I couldn't believe bee girl, education, glorified g, wash, & whipping all made tonight's show! Not to mention solid performaces of garden, mfc, and the mammason trilogy.

In regards to changes from the setlist, after Why Go, they were supposed to play porch! Also, after ed played no more he was supposed to play hide your love away. Lastly, the set list called for Baba O' Riley to end the show but they decided to rock out with Ted Leo to RITFW, which I thought they would definetly do after Baba!

Overall great show with high energy and an excellent setlist!

I was also sitting in that row, great seats! While the surprise element was gone from being able to see the set list, there was something cool about it as well!

Hartford, the band sounded great and where full of energy, the crowd was only so-so. Mansfield 1 the crowd was full of energy, but you could tell that the band needed a night off - still a great show! Tonight both the crowd and the band were on the same page.. Great song choices (and I get to scratch a few off my "haven't heard live yet" list), and the crowd for the most part was right there with the band!

I really wish they had played past curfew though. That said, this show was about quality, not quantity! This was one of the best shows I've seen and tonight was my 13th show (My lucky number) :) I'm still a little in awe from it.. anyways great show!
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Oh my god! This band is unreal!

You lucky americans, Europe is jealous. Pls come over! Promise I will do as many gigs as possible. Seeing Radiohead next week for the first time, always wanted, but my heart and head is over with you guys.

What a band!

Jesus. Thanks.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    Great show, great performances, great crowd energy. It was a great time. I got to high five Eddie----and got one of Mike's pics.

I wish there were less dups from Saturday. 8 songs from Saturday were played tonight. It was still great---but in an ideal world, there would have been less.

Great times the last two shows...Can't wait till next time.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    FrankieG wrote:
    Sweet Setlist.

I'm surprised no LBC.

8 years ago today...

R.I.P.
    they have moved on....
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    Good show, Bee Girl was cool, Satan's bed rocked, MFC, Glorifed, Still would of liked some more no code :) Stone suckin the cows utters was hilarious.

Looking back in hind sight now tho, the MSG shows rocked Masnfield, personally at least, All were amazing !!!!!!

til next time
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    sounds like you guys got a hell of a show. Satan's Bed (the song) is a beacon of greatness.

Great tour all around. Every show was very good. Here's to hoping for and looking forward to next time.
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    let me just start off by saying it has been amazing getting to see 3 pearl jam shows this tour. each was excellent in their own unique ways.

tonite kicked ass ..

wash opening was great, predicted it.

bee girl and satan's bed were major shockers. fucking awesome. satan's bed was insane.

mfc!! totally didn't see it comming.

education was super cool.

once .. footsteps .. alive
    finally got the trilogy.
    footsteps gave chills
    amazing

the energy was insane, the crowd was fantastic

dead center seats right behind the computers, second row.
    they had the fuckin setlist posted up! i didnt look though until after the show. contained myself. they originally had baba to close instead of rockin .. i asked the guy for the set but he said no. oh well

awesome show
    awesome tour
    can't wait till next time
    or the next album
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    JohnDSOTM wrote:
    But tonight, when I went to the window to get my tix, the girl behind the window handed me my envelope with a huge smile, and a green sticky on it. I sign, open it up, and bam........10th row center. Shwiiiiiiiing!!!!!

It seems as if you go to two in a row, they hook ya up one of those nights. I was in Hartford, got OK seats, then went the night after to Mansfield I and also got 10th row center seats.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,239
    ontheroad wrote:
    ...Also, anyone notice his shirt? It was the first time I've ever seen him in a Pearl Jam shirt....
    Yeah I noticed it and was thinking "Ed, don't be that guy". :D
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,239
    jimed14 wrote:

As for ARC / LBC being left out ... check Ed going to the mic just before Bee Girl w/Jeff, I thought he gave one brief Arc vocal ... again, check the boot to make sure I'm not hearing things but, I thought it was there.
    You are correct sir.

What a great show, great end to 3 show run in New England. Stone was udderly ridiculous at the end. Thanks to Mike for hitting me right in the eye with a guitar pick at the begining of "Once"...and I mean literally right in the eye :D.

How funny was it when Ed kept talking about what happened "Sunday" night and we kept shouting "Saturday night" until he said "give me a fuckin' break, whatever night it was...its good to be here in Rhode Island"...good stuff.

Kudos to everyone in the high numbered areas of section 2 rows D-H for passing out guitar picks rather than hording so lots of folks got one, everyone in the area with the exception of one d-bag (2 seats to my left who tried to pick fights with 2 different people for no apparent reason, but security kept him in check) was very cool and having a great time.

Its hard to believe that the tour is over so quickly after the Beacon tonight, the band is in such great form its a shame they aren't doing a lot more dates so other folks can enjoy them.

Ed made another "maybe Fenway next year" comment...we'll see on that one, he's said it before.

Thanks to 10club for great seats, thanks to the band for 3 great nights and thanks to all the cool PJ fans (which is about 98% of them, a pretty good percentage).
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Poncier wrote:

. Thanks to Mike for hitting me right in the eye with a guitar pick at the begining of "Once"...and I mean literally right in the eye :D.
    Poncier wrote:

lol Are you ok??
    You must have been super close!
    Sounds like you guys got the concert of a lifetime...awesomeness.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away