Circumcision poll - ladies too

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:
    Tom K wrote:
    How do i know if I am?

lose about 40lbs and look down.

:lol::lol:

Never seen one that wasn't, so I guess maybe it is a US thing, but not an obsession, just a thing :D
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    81 wrote:
    Tom K wrote:
    How do i know if I am?

lose about 40lbs and look down.

:lol:

Are you implying I have a dickie-do ?
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i would almost bet a shit load of money on it that when a newborn is cut it only hurts for a brief moment. the pain does not last more than a few minutes. is this true?

so they got a swollen bloody penis. 92% of all men breathing right this second have a swollen and bloodied member. right this moment mine is puffed up and leaking fluid. i am perfectly fine actually.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    It's not the normal procedure in Britain,unless for religious reasons.I have never been with a circumcised man and there has been no problem with hygiene.
    I have only seen babies circumcised willies never an adult man.I'd rather than have it all there,if the babies are anything to go by,it looks too funky without :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    chadwick wrote:
    i would almost bet a shit load of money on it that when a newborn is cut it only hurts for a brief moment. the pain does not last more than a few minutes. is this true?

so they got a swollen bloody penis. 92% of all men breathing right this second have a swollen and bloodied member. right this moment mine is puffed up and leaking fluid. i am perfectly fine actually.

part 1: i would say that with a local anesthetic - there might be some discomfort after it wears off

part 2: :lol::lol::lol:
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    Absolute Angel...maybe you can go with the norm...not sure what part of the world your from or currently reside but...yes it's not the norm worldwide but in the united states...its more like 99.999499% that men are... so...ya we here in the USA do some pretty stupid stuff but as for this type of issue...we really do what make sense!!! Religion or No Religion...
    many women here have never had intercourse with a cut man. many women here have never had intercourse with a uncut man. i vote we make some dates and see what's shakin on the otherside of the fence. :twisted:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • curly wrote:
    Absolute Angel...maybe you can go with the norm...not sure what part of the world your from or currently reside but...yes it's not the norm worldwide but in the united states...its more like 99.999499% that men are... so...ya we here in the USA do some pretty stupid stuff but as for this type of issue...we really do what make sense!!! Religion or No Religion...

From what I've read it's just over 50% in the US.......
    it has to be more than 50% in the u.s.
    i'd guess it's in the 90% range like someone said above

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    many women here have never had intercourse with a cut man. many women here have never had intercourse with a uncut man. i vote we make some dates and see what's shakin on the otherside of the fence. :twisted:

:lol: I'll stick to uncut but great idea :D
    stargirl69 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

mine is uncut

promise... :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I prefer men who are uncut..probably because it's largely an American practice and I don't do Americans :P . Seems like something is missing if they're circumcised :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • chadwick wrote:

Around a 56% rate for newborns, 2005 study http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb45.jsp
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    chadwick wrote:

Around a 56% rate for newborns, 2005 study http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/statbriefs/sb45.jsp

56 % seems really low - I would think its much higher than that here in the U.S.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    ya...i know its not 100%...thats why i noted the 9994999 etc etc in there...either way...when my cousin had his son...not snipped, so to speak...he's regretted it ever since...and we have a massive family/extended family...and have never met or herd of anyone else since that hasn't had it done.....i've herd in certain cirlce's its more common but round here...no so much...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mikalina wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

56 % seems really low - I would think its much higher than that here in the U.S.

but that's a 2005 study...we need to look at polls from the 60s and 70s to see and compare. Not that many people are hooking up with a younger generation. Most of us are over 30 right?

Personally, I've never seen an uncut in person.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    i want whatever eddie vedder has.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:

:mrgreen:
    8-)
    good call!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:

:?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    chadwick wrote:

8-)
    good call!
    i meant dunkman not ed vedder. sorry. whatever dunkman has, want mine like his.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

8-)
    good call!

well, sad to say that i think i know this....from convos here, NOT real life.....but given dunkman is a scotsman, well i think you can guess....hahaha.

as to this:
    chadwick wrote:

i have always been curious..... :oops:
    hahahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

8-)
    good call!

:lol::lol::lol:
    My son was circumcised - its only extra "skin".

He never cried nor was there any type of "bandage" on his penis. He was perfectly fine.

Is it an old wives tale that men who are NOT circumcised cannot get it cleaned as well ???

I'm just wondering, most men I've known were "circumcised"

so I'm wondering.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • I don't really care what you do, but if you decide to do it, do it when they are first born. I remember when my older brother was having kids his wife said if they have a boy, they won't circumsize at birth, but will do it later. We were all like - umm. Bad idea. You don't cut a penis when its older. That's just masochistic.

And they have 2 girls. Funny how that stuff works out....
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    I don't really care what you do, but if you decide to do it, do it when they are first born. I remember when my older brother was having kids his wife said if they have a boy, they won't circumsize at birth, but will do it later. We were all like - umm. Bad idea. You don't cut a penis when its older. That's just masochistic.

And they have 2 girls. Funny how that stuff works out....

you're right - do it at infant time - no pain...
  • mikalina wrote:

He never cried nor was there any type of "bandage" on his penis. He was perfectly fine.

Yeah, I don't get all this pain stuff. My boys cried MUCH more at diaper rashes than they did when they were snipped.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    chadwick wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

mine is uncut

promise... :mrgreen:

Hello Tiger ;):lol:
    mikalina wrote:

Yeah, I don't get all this pain stuff. My boys cried MUCH more at diaper rashes than they did when they were snipped.

You're right... and what about the "unbiblical cord "

its all black and then starts to bleed as it tries to come off....
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

8-)
    good call!

dunkman's Scottish ... I'd bet he's uncut.

I'm Scottish too and have never met any Scottish men who are cut.
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    Is there a father in the picture? I don't have kids, but many of the parents I know have made their decision on what the father has going on.

When it comes to sex, its not gonna make a difference as long as it works, and I guarantee he is going to enjoy himself whether he is with someone or on his own.

When it comes to hygiene- everyone has to be aware of what they got going on and how to clean it. Ladies- front to back anyone?

I wouldn't worry about it, either way is safe, clean and effective.

I agree.

Most of the parents I know with a son also base their decision on what Dad has. I would probably do the same.