*** Copenhagen Fanviews here 26/6/07 ***

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    moho wrote:
    Thanks spurs for the link, downloading as we speak.

Danleri whatcha do is just
    a)sign for an account on the traders den.
    B)Then download azureus. (type azureus in google)
    C) Then just left click on the hyper link for the download on the traders den page and choose open with and then find azureus in your list of programs and click on it.
    D) Th files are in FLAC so I donty know what computer you are using, if mac burn to ausio disc with toast, with windows someone else will need to help you with the FLAC end of things.
    wow, how do you make it sound so easy? :rolleyes: :p

Ya may as well be speaking German to me :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    moho wrote:
    D) Th files are in FLAC so I donty know what computer you are using, if mac burn to ausio disc with toast, with windows someone else will need to help you with the FLAC end of things.

download the FLAC tools for Windows, run the FLAC Frontend and load your FLACs into that to decode to WAV, then burn those.

see the etree for more info.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • sorensoren Posts: 7
    Thanks for the torrent... I'll start the download when I get home, so one more seeder on the way :)

I still haven't recovered fully from tuesday. That was so much more than a concert! The emotion, the crowd, the setlist, it was all overwhelming. I can't wait to hear the songs again
  • mohomoho Posts: 541
    soren wrote:
    Thanks for the torrent... I'll start the download when I get home, so one more seeder on the way :)

I still haven't recovered fully from tuesday. That was so much more than a concert! The emotion, the crowd, the setlist, it was all overwhelming. I can't wait to hear the songs again

The more seders the better! I'll seed soon when its finished, currently there is only one seeder.

Just hearing ths again will be emotional, it was just too good for words.
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • joyodongojoyodongo Posts: 36
    Facts about Copenhagen:

- It´s one of my favourite european cities.
    - I found danish people, in general, nice, open and kind
    - After Bratislava (Slovakia), it´s the city where I´ve seen around more beautiful girls (will this be the reason for being one of my favourites? Mmmmhhhh...)

Facts about the concert:

- It´s the second time I got a ten-club ticket, and the first time I decided to use it for early entry. After the experience, I decided it´s not worth (for me).
    - The standing area (90% of the arena) was incredibly packed. At 50m from the stage it was as packed as at 10m in most of the PJ concert I´ve seen.
    - I met a very nice danish guy: Henrik. Saludos para él!!!
    - Some people was quite aggresive at the concert
    - I was more or less in the 10th row. PJ begins to play: I love to jump and dance in the concerts, but this was too much. A lot of people pushing back and forth and it was just like being inside a wave without control. Isabel (my girl) and many other girls had to leave at the very beginning. I waited 3 song and quit to the very right of the stage. I´m not sure, but I think that it was not the ten-club people who was doing this (in the Wembley concert, all the standing area was for the ten-club members, and I didn´t see this happen; I was not as close to the stage, but anyway...). I respect some people might like it... OK, I don´t.
    - The sound at the front rows was really awful, horrible, and this makes sense after seing the disposition of the loudspeakers, looking a bit at the left and at the right of the stage. Results: the sound was better (but unbalanced) either at the left or at the right of the stage, and incredibly bad at the front and center.
    - After this we were walking back, always at the right side. We finished at the end of the standing area and it was still very very packed.

Talking about the music:
    - I love to hear "Light Years", at last...
    - I loved "Porch" and "Rocking in the free world".
    - I saw Mike specially involved.
    - I was surprised people don´t like here Better Man so much... Eddie had to sing it!!!

At the end:
    - Sweet and Sour sensation...
    Dublin 23/8/06 - Vitoria 2/9/06 - Madrid 7/9/06
    Lisbon 8/6/07 - Madrid 9/6/07 - London 18/6/07 - Düsseldorf 21/6/07 - Copenhagen 26/6/07
    New York 24/6/08 - New York 25/6/08
    Rotterdam 13/8/09 - Berlin 15/8/09 - Manchester 17/8/09 - London 18/8/09 - Seattle 21/9/09 - Seattle 22/9/09
    Bilbao 9/7/10
  • abbeyjessabbeyjess Posts: 111
    the 10c section was very tuff going,people were fighting there way in as the boys started to play,everyone was pissed off with it and started pushing to keep there place.the sound was not to bad up there...but you know what your gonna get down the front....stamped on toes,my feet are still killing me!!!
    paris96,manchester2000,astoria2006,dublin2006,
    london2007,copenhagen2007,shepards bush empire 2009,
    rotterdam 2009,manchester 2009,london 2009.belfast 2010,berlin 2010.
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    Wow wow wow. My seventh show and easily the best!

Love reign o'er me was just perfect. the mp3 doesnt do the performance justice at all. It hit hard where I was standing 20 rows back or so. I was afriad they would butcher it when I recognized it, but they really nailed it!
    Light years and long road were other highlights for me along with porch and in hiding.

I was really glad to see futureheads walk off stage. Worst band I have ever heard. The crowd cheered when they announced their last song:-)

Thx pj for an amazing night! I will never forget it-
    I will swallow poison
  • VikyViky Posts: 138
    danleri wrote:
    here's some pics from the other night:

http://danleri.spaces.live.com/

if you guys know where I can download the show in mp3, please let me know!

The pics are great!!
    Who is that woman? the one in yellow t-shirt? What happened, Why is she in the stage? Hahah I wanna be her!!
    "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity... "
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    danleri wrote:
    here's some pics from the other night:

http://danleri.spaces.live.com/

if you guys know where I can download the show in mp3, please let me know!

Agree with Viky. Great pics!!
    And I was standing right behind you. I'm the guy with very short hair on your left shoulder in pic 4.

About the girl on stage. Was she dragged up on stage 'cause she was being crushed? That must have been one helluva an experience!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    dane wrote:
    About the girl on stage. Was she dragged up on stage 'cause she was being crushed? That must have been one helluva an experience!

Dont think so. I bet Ed gave his 'bodyguard' some instructions during the last encore break. After RITFW he promptly went from right side of the stage (where the soundcrew was located) and lifted that girl up while Ed was pointing at her direction...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Niko80 wrote:
    Love reign o'er me was just perfect. the mp3 doesnt do the performance justice at all. It hit hard where I was standing 20 rows back or so. I was afriad they would butcher it when I recognized it, but they really nailed it!

I don't think they would've played it if there'd been any thought of them not nailing it. ;) they did soundcheck it until they got it right. :D
    Niko80 wrote:
    I was really glad to see futureheads walk off stage. Worst band I have ever heard. The crowd cheered when they announced their last song:-)

oh, I was gonna mention something about them. (now, this isn't pointed at your direction alone, your post just reminded me of what I wanted to say.)

the way I see it, fair enough if you don't like the opening band(s). you don't have to like them, it's hardly them you've come to see and by all means, you can be relieved when they get off stage.

but don't boo them! I think that's incredibly disrespectful and almost embarrassing. it's also disrespectful towards the band they're opening for (PJ obviously in this case), because they are the ones who have chosen the particular band.

I think the same goes for cheering when they say it's their last song. well, suppose it's more ok if they say they're gonna leave so we get to listen to PJ (;)) but if not, I think it's a bit rude.

also, it's no use starting Pearl Jam chants during the openers, they're not gonna come on stage any earlier anyway. :p

ok, I think that's all I had to say about this.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Dont think so. I bet Ed gave his 'bodyguard' some instructions during the last encore break. After RITFW he promptly went from right side of the stage (where the soundcrew was located) and lifted that girl up while Ed was pointing at her direction...

Uhm...OK. That just leads to more questions. Why would he do that?

And BTW. That swedish flag was just too much! ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
    dane wrote:

LOL :D
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    eMMI wrote:
    I don't think they would've played it if there'd been any thought of them not nailing it. ;) they did soundcheck it until they got it right. :D

oh, I was gonna mention something about them. (now, this isn't pointed at your direction alone, your post just reminded me of what I wanted to say.)

the way I see it, fair enough if you don't like the opening band(s). you don't have to like them, it's hardly them you've come to see and by all means, you can be relieved when they get off stage.

but don't boo them! I think that's incredibly disrespectful and almost embarrassing. it's also disrespectful towards the band they're opening for (PJ obviously in this case), because they are the ones who have chosen the particular band.

I think the same goes for cheering when they say it's their last song. well, suppose it's more ok if they say they're gonna leave so we get to listen to PJ (;)) but if not, I think it's a bit rude.

also, it's no use starting Pearl Jam chants during the openers, they're not gonna come on stage any earlier anyway. :p

ok, I think that's all I had to say about this.

I didnt boo them, but I really thought they were horrible. The drummer basically ran one beat throughout their entire set. I didnt mind their first three songs, but after that it just didnt work anymore.
    I will swallow poison
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Niko80 wrote:
    I didnt boo them, but I really thought they were horrible. The drummer basically ran one beat throughout their entire set. I didnt mind their first three songs, but after that it just didnt work anymore.

I'm sure you didn't. :) but some people did and it really pissed me off.

I didn't mind them. I'd seen them in Dusseldorf earlier and in my opinion they were better now than then.. might be just a getting-used-to thing.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
    Oh shit. To hear long road fill out the whole place a starter and to hear hard to imagine and to see eddie cries. This show was so beutiful.
    Bad thing=alot of idiots in the front, who seemed to wanna start a fight.
    And I think that the forum wasn't the best arena.
    But all in all. This will be remembered
    2006 Paris, Prague
    2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
  • sorensoren Posts: 7
    Download is at 93% now... Corduroy and In Hiding are completed, and I am listening as I write! Quality is not perfect, but listenable... Thank you so much, to however made the recording!

About 200 people are downloading the songs, so I guess that means at least 200 people who would buy the official bootleg... Still hoping they will release it someday soon...

In the mean time, this is probably not too bad :)
  • CharliePCharlieP Posts: 1,035
    The show was really good, and what an experience to have PJ finally playing in Denmark again, and then only 10 min walk from my apartment!

I think it was just a great and very special show.
    The acoustics at the Forum suck, but I managed to think about the music only.
    I hoped for the Ed preset, and for the first time I fuckin´ had it!
    The arena was only half full, but I tell you people started rushing in as soon as they heard Ed´s voice. Glad to hear throw your arms around me.

the set was incredible, as in Düsseldorf. I already heard In hiding and Breath, so they weren´t that big a surprise. But I was very happy to hear Down, Love reign over me, Love boat captain and Hard to imagine for the first time.
    Btw, i totally lost it during Long road. I really hoped for that one!

My friends and I (we were like 10-12 friends gathered all in all) found a nice place at the balcony, with a nice view and no crowd pressure. You might say my girlfriend and I "sacrificed" our ten club tix, but we had a feeling it would be tough and hot upfront, and after seeing them upfront in Düsseldorf, I just wanted to really experiene the whole thing.
    Also, i brought my girlfriend with me, and she doesn´t like too much pressure.
    I loved Ed´s words regarding the tragedy. he didn´t say too much, on the other hand, it would have been too little if he didn´t mention the tragedy in some way. He managed to talk about it without being too direct, good job Ed!

Some of my friends who don´t know everything PJ have done, were a little dissapointed with the set, but I couldn´t disagree more. Marker is my gf´s favourite PJ song, so glad they played that one!

All in all an emotional and rockin evening. Pearl Jam at their best!

However, next time I would like to see a more organized ten club line. When we arrived at the venue, you couldn´t tell which was the ten club line and which was the GA line.

rock on

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• JeflaPeckJeflaPeck Posts: 3
    dane wrote:

Haha, me and my friend cheered, but we seemed like the only ones doing that ;) Alot of booing when that one came up :D
    JeflaPeck wrote:
    Haha, me and my friend cheered, but we seemed like the only ones doing that ;) Alot of booing when that one came up :D

It seemed to catch Stones attention though... which is good...we need to put Sweden back on the Pearl Jam map...
  • CharliePCharlieP Posts: 1,035
    It seemed to catch Stones attention though... which is good...we need to put Sweden back on the Pearl Jam map...

Yeah, and I thought it was kinda alright.
    We had a show now, so next time it must be your turn, both you, Norway and Finland, so if that girl helped them think about Sweden, then it´s good for you!
    You guys definately deserve shows next time...

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• mrkmrk Posts: 12
    Some pictures from the show : http://pearljam.dy.fi
    06-28-00, 10-20-01, 10-22-01, 09-11-06, 09-22-06, 09-23-06, 06-18-07, 06-26-07
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    mrk wrote:
    Youve got some amazing photos. Not just this show, but those two others, which I also been to :) Thanks, hope you dont mind if I save some pics.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • PJ SwedenPJ Sweden Posts: 855
    What a great experience it was, too hot of course but hey what did you expect? Thank you Mikel and girlfriend (Sanne?) at the close - by bar who offered the best place at their table and shared beers and friends! Also the spare ticket got to good use! Thank you, the show was emotional at times, but mostly just amazing as usual! I had a really great experience and will listen to it again in about an hour when the download finishes. Let´s really hope for an official boot of this, hey?

Thanks PJ
    Thanks Denmark
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
    mrk wrote:
    holy shit, that must be when he's on his way over to me to give me the tambourine... see, it's his last one, he's looking my way, and he's already laughing at me :o:D

http://www.kolumbus.fi/frqnc/copenhagen/IMG_6564.jpg
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    holy shit, that must be when he's on his way over to me to give me the tambourine... see, it's his last one, he's looking my way, and he's already laughing at me :o:D

http://www.kolumbus.fi/frqnc/copenhagen/IMG_6564.jpg
    Haha, thats awesome, Helen. :)
    He's ALREADY laughing at you. hehe
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
    Haha, thats awesome, Helen. :)
    He's ALREADY laughing at you. hehe
    :o I know :D

mrk... please can I steal that photo? :o it's the closest I have to one of him giving me the tambourine.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • mrkmrk Posts: 12
    :o I know :D

mrk... please can I steal that photo? :o it's the closest I have to one of him giving me the tambourine.

Yeah, no problem. Everyone feel free to do whatever you want with these.
    06-28-00, 10-20-01, 10-22-01, 09-11-06, 09-22-06, 09-23-06, 06-18-07, 06-26-07
    mrk wrote:
    Yeah, no problem. Everyone feel free to do whatever you want with these.
    Thank you :)

Whatever we want, eh?? :o

Fuck, dammit, what the fuck's going on with all these fucking dirty thoughts in my head since Christiania??? :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • its_okits_ok Posts: 200
    Niko80 wrote:

I agree, they were really boring. Sounded like so many other bands. I've got a bit spoiled since I saw Wolfmother in Barcelona last year. This year it's been Futurehead and Idlewild in London...and Idlewild were also sooooo boring. If PJ have chosen these bands they couldn't have had much to chose from.
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2