Goods - VS./VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE Box (signed and vault cd)

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    nice one to that man....super pleased for you.

:D:D:D
  • stawamus wrote:
    I dont usually post on here, but had to share what I received today...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55509459@N05/6287869439/

Needless to say I'm pretty happy with my purchase!

Congrats man!!!!! Lucky u! there's still 7... Hope is the last to die! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • stawamus wrote:

awesome! congrats! thanks for posting!!
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    stawamus wrote:

Woot! Very cool, thanks for sharing! Almost made me open mine, but it's so pristine in the white tight shipping plastic! Maybe when the whole family is tucked in the big bed together, I'll crack open that chocolate bar this weekend.... (great pic!)
    [sic] happens
  • i have to wait until monday for mine to arrive. can't wait! it will be the best present i will receive the day after my birthday. :D next best will be the foo fighters show on 11/14 that my uncle is taking me to for my bday. seems like this will be a nice birthday. plus, me and a little cutie are celebrating both our bdays when she gets back from fl. hmm...maybe that will be the best present. ;)
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    This photo was taken on May 17, 2011

weird. camera date wrong?
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    No thank you. What a slap in the face to the loyal people who ordered months ago though.
    That's kinda what I thought too :(
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,152
    stawamus wrote:

Congrats!!! :D
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Nothing on my two here.... wah wah. I need to stop hoping for random signatures/lottery/etc... I am destined to never win!

My wife laughed at me when I told her... she said hopefully I learned my lesson to try chasing these things. She doesn't know me very well, unfortunately. :)
  • drsluggo wrote:
    She doesn't know me very well, unfortunately. :)

:lol:
  • nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    drsluggo wrote:
    Nothing on my two here.... wah wah. I need to stop hoping for random signatures/lottery/etc... I am destined to never win!

My wife laughed at me when I told her... she said hopefully I learned my lesson to try chasing these things. She doesn't know me very well, unfortunately. :)

You Got Two? DId you get an Extra Vault CD?
  • eldarion75 wrote:
    This photo was taken on May 17, 2011

weird. camera date wrong?

Ya I noticed that too, I guess its a default date setting on my digital camera.
    there's somethin yer not telling us! cmon! spll!! haha

ah no, that's brilliant man, delighted for you:)
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    I got one of the autographed sets. Thank you Pearl Jam and Ten Club.

Unfortunately, I am suffering through the greatest tragedy of my life right now. My mom, who was my heart and soul, passed away on Monday at the age of only 62. It is a devastating loss.

If you are lucky enough to have your mom, dad or anyone else in your life who means the world to you, step away from the Blu-Rays and backpacks and go give them a hug and try to tell them what they mean to you.

Be well.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    broke down and bought this puppy last night, dont qualify for the bonus cd or signed set but oh well, i got a nice piece of PJ history here.

Awesome stuff in here, ashame i may have to open it... prob wont though as I already ordered VS/Vitalogy LPs seperately- so I might as well just play the hell outta those and keep this sucka sealed. Put in with white BS vault.

Now to save for Dwhite and PJ20 LP.

Damn this band so expensive... :D but i love every minute of it!!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • mr_canadamr_canada Posts: 555

Unfortunately, I am suffering through the greatest tragedy of my life right now. My mom, who was my heart and soul, passed away on Monday at the age of only 62. It is a devastating loss.

If you are lucky enough to have your mom, dad or anyone else in your life who means the world to you, step away from the Blu-Rays and backpacks and go give them a hug and try to tell them what they mean to you.

Be well.

Sorry for your loss. That's way too young. I'm going to give hugs now.
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628

Be well.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016

Be well.

hearts and thoughts to you and yours
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,110

Be well.

my thoughts are with you and i am sorry for your loss. i wish i had words to say to help. prayers and well wishes to you and your loved ones
  • I got one of the autographed sets. Thank you Pearl Jam and Ten Club.

Be well.
    oh man.... :( ..sorry for your loss...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Be well.
    So sorry for your loss.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    thanks so much for your support everyone. I didnt mean to derail the thread.

although "stuff" isn't important, music is more important to me than ever during these difficult times.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Sorry for your loss GTF23. Prayers go out to you and your family.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • thanks so much for your support everyone. I didnt mean to derail the thread.

although "stuff" isn't important, music is more important to me than ever during these difficult times.

not at all. an autographed anything wouldn't mean shit to me if i just lost my dad. so sorry.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900

Be well.

Good to see a deserving 10C member receive one of the signed boxsets.

Condolences to you and your family on your recent loss.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293

Be well.

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a few years back, shortly after I turned 21. I never got to have a beer with him, he was 46 and I'm 29 now.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531

Be well.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."

Be well.
    so sorry GTF. I don't want to attempt to feel what you are going through, but try to cherish the great times that the two of you had together. Be strong and realize that your friends and family will be there for you.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,924
    Sorry to hear about your mom. Hang in there - we're all sending good thoughts your way.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    Am I correct in assuming that the signed copies do not have the plastic shrink wrap on them? Mine's wrapped in plastic and would like to keep it that way until I get a record player.