Options

Goods - VS./VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE Box (signed and vault cd)

Comments

• Options
    got my order processed email. they are starting to ship them.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,903
    Received mine as well today. Initially, I thought it might be the PJ20 deluxe DVD until I double checked the order number. :)
    got my order processed email. they are starting to ship them.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Also got mine. Really excited to finally get it:)
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Also got mine. Really excited to finally get it:)

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    well done on slashing the world-wide shipping after people had already bought it! Very nice :D

I hope the band signatures don't fade after 6 months on the sea... 8-)
  • Options
    8bitj8bitj Posts: 98
    My order processed. Cant wait to see who gets the signed ones :D

As for the whole argument in the first place about this, I was very much on the fence/trying to rationalize spending the money on the set I've wanted since it came out, but this offer (I was one of the first 500) sealed the deal for me. Well done, PJ!
  • Options
    Don't they mail you to tell you that youve gotten a signed one?
    Think they did so with the Ten SDE.
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Don't they mail you to tell you that youve gotten a signed one?
    Think they did so with the Ten SDE.

i believe you are correct about it happening like that with the ten sde.
  • Options
    Didn't get that kinda email. Oh well.

Excited to see who got em:) hope they post:)
    How cool would it be to find yours was signed?
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Didn't get that kinda email. Oh well.

Excited to see who got em:) hope they post:)
    How cool would it be to find yours was signed?

didn't get an email like that either. i wasn't expecting one so no disappointment here. i just really want the set. gotta love early birthday presents from people when your job was eliminated and you can't afford shit. :D
  • Options
    Ah that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Silver linings though. This is a cool present. I can't wait to get it :)
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    I believe the reason people who won signed Ten SDE's received emails was because the 10c was waiting on one members signature to ship the winners out and people who had not won had already received their sets where those with signatures hadn't even received a "yorR order has shipped" email. They sent those emails to let the winners know that that's why they were being left in the dark.

Thisis just what I remember...or wish to remember.
  • Options
    Received e-mail of processed order... Just can't wait! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,246
    got a shipping email confirmation last night as well. sweet! :)
  • Options
    And I just bought Ten deluxe Boxset! I'm lucky that the end of the month is near, I'm going to get my salary! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,414
    ziobradipo wrote:
    And I just bought Ten deluxe Boxset! I'm lucky that the end of the month is near, I'm going to get my salary! :)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ziobradipo wrote:

Now I hope that any new boxset comes out in 2012... (and PJ20 vinyl is coming out!) ! :)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

• Options
    ziobradipo wrote:
    ziobradipo wrote:

Now I hope that any new boxset comes out in 2012... (and PJ20 vinyl is coming out!) ! :)

2012 is going to be a bussy year (IMHO) ;)
  • Options
    BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    Could all the sickened people please move out of the line, as your co-operation, buying or comments is not needed in any way. (well...at least not in any way you'd appreciate.....looking forward to PJ50, stressed-out passive aggressiveness will have thinned the herd :geek: :idea: :!: :?: :oops: ;) )
  • Options
    anything arrive?any lucky member?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Waaaaaaaay too soon D.. It'll be mid November at least before they turn up. For whatever reason. Excited though:)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,246
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Waaaaaaaay too soon D.. It'll be mid November at least before they turn up. For whatever reason. Excited though:)

Shipping confirmations were just shipped out 2 day's ago. USA residents will be the first to receive these, especially those living in Washington State, which probably would be today, or even yesterday, they would of received the box sets.
  • Options
    True if anyone from that area bought one.
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    eldarion75 wrote:
    well, considering that the box sets have been in stock for over 6 months, and that the band/store is trying to liquidate stock, I would imagine that these have been more or less ready to go for a while.

they probably waited for the inital rush of ordering to savea few bucks shipping more units at once.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    anything arrive?any lucky member?
    They've got to be showing up starting now -- mine is scheduled for Friday but I'm in Illinois so that's a hike from Seattle.

I would think members will start getting them today though...
  • Options
    Ample JarAmple Jar Posts: 236
    Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I got a "UPS Quantum View" shipping confirmation. The email has the tracking info on the VS/Vitalogy box....says I should be mine on Monday, in the midwest US. I hope they continue to automatically send out the shipping details, makes the wait much less agonizing :)

Here's what the UPS email said (it was a nice surprise to see):
    This message was sent to you at the request of Ten Club LLC to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Ten Club LLC directly.
    Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 31-October-2011
    Shipment Detail
    9/22/96, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 6/22/03, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 7/16/06, 7/18/06
  • Options
    Ample Jar wrote:
    Not sure if this has already been discussed, but I got a "UPS Quantum View" shipping confirmation. The email has the tracking info on the VS/Vitalogy box....says I should be mine on Monday, in the midwest US. I hope they continue to automatically send out the shipping details, makes the wait much less agonizing :)

Here's what the UPS email said (it was a nice surprise to see):
    This message was sent to you at the request of Ten Club LLC to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Ten Club LLC directly.
    Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 31-October-2011
    Shipment Detail

yeah, mine is scheduled for delivery on the 31st also.
  • Options
    All domestic and INT box sets have shipped. We've also shipped about 80% of the box sets that were ordered after the 500 were sold.
    slh
  • Options
    All domestic and INT box sets have shipped. We've also shipped about 80% of the box sets that were ordered after the 500 were sold.
    slh
    cool..good luck guys!!!!dont forget to post fotos of the signed boxes!!! :)
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Just got the email yesterday that it's been shipped and will be received within 1 business day....was too late for the signed copies though. :(

Will be getting this around the same time as the PJ20 limited edition set though. :D
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14