Options

Goods - VS./VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE Box (signed and vault cd)

Comments

• Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    vital5 wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    Finally got my package on Thursday.....really cool package. I am extremely pleased. My fav part is the Orpheum show. GREAT set.
    so what is on the vault CD?
    Is it the orpheum show?

the orpheum show is very nice indeed!

The Orpheum show comes on vinyl as part of the box, just as Drop in the Park came as part of the Ten box.
    The Vault #1 CD is the 01/17/1992 Moore Theater, Seattle show, that was handed to 10C members upon ticket pick-up at Alpine Valley.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    myra wrote:
    vital5 wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:
    Finally got my package on Thursday.....really cool package. I am extremely pleased. My fav part is the Orpheum show. GREAT set.
    so what is on the vault CD?
    Is it the orpheum show?

the orpheum show is very nice indeed!

The Orpheum show comes on vinyl as part of the box, just as Drop in the Park came as part of the Ten box.
    The Vault #1 CD is the 01/17/1992 Moore Theater, Seattle show, that was handed to 10C members upon ticket pick-up at Alpine Valley.
    cheers :)
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    As far as I know, we only know of 2 that have been signed...

It's like WIllie Wonker and the golden tickets... hoping I get a golden ticket...
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    As far as I know, we only know of 2 that have been signed...

It's like WIllie Wonker and the golden tickets... hoping I get a golden ticket...

you and me both, I've got a feeling :D
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    You might have a good chance bc alot of people should of got them already, unless mostly people out of the county ordered them and people are going to keep it hush, hush so they can sell them on ebay
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    You said Wonker :lol:
  • Options
    No word on the signed ones? Have they all died of happiness when they opened them?
    They should have arrived by now
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Could be Christmas gifts or going to be sold on ebay. Thought everyone got this product already
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I'm still waiting on my (signed) Deluxe box...should be here soon. :)
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    No word on the signed ones? Have they all died of happiness when they opened them?
    They should have arrived by now

Still waiting for mine to arrive in Canada, should have it within the next 2 weeks since i recieved shipping comfirmationg on oct 24.
  • Options
    Had a nasty experience with Canada post a while ago. Now I know they're terrible.. I got it last week and I ordered in Ireland. You're right over the border. They must take their customs really seriously.
  • Options
    Ya it's kind of a piss off when I see people in Ireland received theres last week and I'm in Alberta and haven't got mine. Customs is awful
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Had a nasty experience with Canada post a while ago. Now I know they're terrible.. I got it last week and I ordered in Ireland. You're right over the border. They must take their customs really seriously.

They do...I received my "I'm Analog" t-shirt in late October and it was post-marked July 12 :shock: I never contacted the 10c about it because I thought they would just be shipping them in waves and I just honestly didn't expect it after the first few weeks.
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:

You guys did'nt know The ten club and Pearl Jam are terrorists and drug dealers? :roll:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,088
    caper36 wrote:
    Ya it's kind of a piss off when I see people in Ireland received theres last week and I'm in Alberta and haven't got mine. Customs is awful

I ordered one of those box sets too. It's not shocking European's & Australian's get their 10club goodies before it makes landfall here in Canada which we live across the border. Customs on the USA/CDN border is wild. Each package probably goes though 10 security checks before making it across the border. Send something from the USA to Europe, one glimpse at the package at the European customs department, it's good to go. Our customs border needs to relax and not get so crazy, or lazy, whatever it is .. make the job go faster!!!

Though it's confusing that the Pearl Jam CD bootlegs shipped from Kufala, California get here across Canada in a week. What are they using that the 10club isn't?
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Still waiting in Aust... Checking the mail, every door at my house every fricken day... nothin... Still waiting on heaps of other stuff too... :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Still waiting in Aust... Checking the mail, every door at my house every fricken day... nothin... Still waiting on heaps of other stuff too... :)

Same here man. Imagine if we were able to track down our 10club packages online? Where they are & what date they will arrive. For those living outside the USA I mean.

Just imagine.
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,016
    jUST got mine in alberta today..
    came in a strange burlap sack ..real weird
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Mudfest wrote:

Did you pay any duty/custom charges?
  • Options
    Got mine today in Mexico, sadly no autographs, but I guess i just too much luck to ask for.....anyway, no customs paid and in perfect condition so everything's cool....now I got 2 vault cd´s...mmmm what to do?.....
  • Options
    I'm still waiting in Winnipeg, but I'm also still waiting for my zombie shirt. dammit.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    now that I remember, those who purchased the box set now, did you get the coupon for downloading 6 more songs from the live album? I preordered it in March, and I didn't get the coupon, I was sent the link with the songs via mail, ask about that, or get those 6 songs from somewhere else...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    demetrios wrote:
    Mudfest wrote:

got mine in Alberta also, in the same strange burlap sack. No extra charges. Thought maybe my zombie shirt might come with it but no.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    dignin wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Mudfest wrote:

got mine in Alberta also, in the same strange burlap sack. No extra charges. Thought maybe my zombie shirt might come with it but no.

When I bought the Ten Box Set I had to pick it up at the Post Office in the customs area, it was in a burlap sack, they told me that the mail does not deliver those kind of packages, no extra charge, but when I received the Vs./Vitalogy one it was delivered by DHL, no extra charge either... but it was surprisingly funny (wierd) that the clerk at the post office, a customs official stated "the mail does not deliver that kind of packages"...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    came home to it today. tore it open to find it was sealed. no sigs. oh well. don't really care about that, to be honest.

it's weird how the mailman leaves the big things in between my doors, but I have to go to the post office to sign for a cd. it's bizarre.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    came home to it today. tore it open to find it was sealed. no sigs. oh well. don't really care about that, to be honest.

it's weird how the mailman leaves the big things in between my doors, but I have to go to the post office to sign for a cd. it's bizarre.

:);) Pretty wird YES! :):)
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,604
    demetrios wrote:
    caper36 wrote:

I ordered one of those box sets too. It's not shocking European's & Australian's get their 10club goodies before it makes landfall here in Canada which we live across the border. Customs on the USA/CDN border is wild. Each package probably goes though 10 security checks before making it across the border. Send something from the USA to Europe, one glimpse at the package at the European customs department, it's good to go. Our customs border needs to relax and not get so crazy, or lazy, whatever it is .. make the job go faster!!!

Though it's confusing that the Pearl Jam CD bootlegs shipped from Kufala, California get here across Canada in a week. What are they using that the 10club isn't?

It has nothing to do with Canada Border Services Agency, but has everything to do with the postage paid for that we see the delays we do with 10C shipments to Canada.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    caper36 wrote:

It has nothing to do with Canada Border Services Agency, but has everything to do with the postage paid for that we see the delays we do with 10C shipments to Canada.
    What do you mean? You're saying the method they choose/we pay for is the cause? I tohught it was the border.

Also, because it's memorial day, no snail mail...so I'll have to hold my breath till at least Monday now for all my 10c goodies...but who am I kidding, they won't show up Monday either... :(
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Got mine today in Mexico, sadly no autographs, but I guess i just too much luck to ask for.....anyway, no customs paid and in perfect condition so everything's cool....now I got 2 vault cd´s...mmmm what to do?.....

Well, the nice thing to do would be to PM one of the many folks over in Lost Dogs ISO Vault #1 CD and send them your extra.

It astounds me how many people are willing to pay so much for this thing. I mean, it's a good show and a great piece of history to own, but it does not rank near the top of most of the live PJ recordings that I have and the packaging is just a cardboard sleeve.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Mine showed up in Ontario (Greater Toronto Area) NOT signed! good luck everyone! I'll be cracking into the vault shortly :P