Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    :? :evil: :cry:
  • Options
    Ok,....in light of this day. We would LOVE to get good news on the reissue of PJ20 Deluxe.
  • Options
    Oh where oh where can my blu-ray be?
    The ten club took it away from me
    It would be heaven if it was restocked in Goods
    So we can watch the extras like all fans should....
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bump..
  • Options
    This thing is sinking like a Stone,...come on , let's get this back to the surface.
  • Options
    It's not going to happen.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Do the right thing! (A Spike Lee joint) :ugeek:
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    Wow...?
    I Guess they don't care......anymore
  • Options
    Please restock.

That is all.
    -Greg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,833
    Bump
  • Options
    I got my DVD copies. Watched them. Very nice material.
    Sadly this won't side my PJ Stuff on the shelf. I won't put some random copy in there along with my official stuff.

I am still hoping on the Blu Ray restock. I am here, waiting to buy the official thing. I won't buy the single disc one.
    In love with music
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Yes it was on sale for 3 weeks but not all of us have $80 to just buy this stuff, some of us have to work really hard and try and save money for these things!

That's not the point AT ALL... Of course that if you can't afford something, noone's saying you should have while it was available and it was your fault you didn't get it... But that's just how "Limited edition" works... When it's sold out, it's sold out. It's not 10c fault either, they did what they should have done by announcing it was limited... In my opinion, of course.

In my opinion, all making this a limited edition has done is allow people to totally rip true fans off on eBay. The band gets nothing at all out of making limited edition DVDs, and we all suffer... meanwhile, fake fans put their copy up for sale for $400 while you'd have to put a gun against a true fan's head for them to give it up, since they are impossible to replace. It's bullshit.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

In my opinion, all making this a limited edition has done is allow people to totally rip true fans off on eBay. The band gets nothing at all out of making limited edition DVDs, and we all suffer... meanwhile, fake fans put their copy up for sale for $400 while you'd have to put a gun against a true fan's head for them to give it up, since they are impossible to replace. It's bullshit.

And I feel sorry for the 1,000 fans that took the opportunity purchased it when it was available and still never
    received it. missing in action somewhere... I feel sorry for those fans :(

The content should never have been limited edition perhaps with bonus bits and pieces packaging etc..
    But content should have been available to any fan new or old this yr or next whenver they want to buy it imo.. just sayin'
  • Options
    Oh where oh where can my blu-ray be?
    The ten club took it away from me
    It would be heaven if it was restocked in Goods
    So we can watch the extras like all fans should....

YEAH! :clap::clap::clap:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

And I feel sorry for the 1,000 fans that took the opportunity purchased it when it was available and still never
    received it. missing in action somewhere... I feel sorry for those fans :(

The content should never have been limited edition perhaps with bonus bits and pieces packaging etc..
    But content should have been available to any fan new or old this yr or next whenver they want to buy it imo.. just sayin'

I agree... my perspective is... Calling it a Limited Edition is just an excuse.
    The thing is NOT numbered, therefore not a Limited Edition.

Let's take Benaroya Hall Vinyl as an example. From the start they said it was numbered, it was going to be just that batch and that's it. You don't see me complaining about Benaroya Hall Vinyl asking for a reprint.
    That vinyl edition is the True LIMITED EDITION... from the START I knew I would NEVER have it. So I made my peace with that. I did not had the cash at the time... now it sells for hundred of dollars.

The PJ20 Blu-Ray Edition is a totally different matter. I thought it would be like the Deluxe Edition Boxset for Ten and later Vs/Vitalogy. They are still out there... and they were also supposed to be LIMITED.
    At the time of pre-sale I was dealing with airfares, hotels, tickets for the 5 PJ gigs in South America. I really thought the Blu Ray Edition would be there for a while. OK. My mistake... but I think it's really unfair.

I WON'T develop the attitude of rushing to buy anything they put out just for the fear of loosing it. If this will become a standard in PJ World... I will buy the studio albums... and put the extra cash elsewhere.
    In love with music
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    Hello Ron,

Thanks for your email. This item is out of stock. Please stay tuned to the site for any updates.

Please be sure to add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:noreply@tenclub.net">noreply@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> & <!-- e --><a href="mailto:webmaster@tenclub.net">webmaster@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Also Stay Posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Check Out: http://www.pj20.com/

Thank You for your continued support!!
    Best Regards,
    10c

On 10/12/11 8:02 AM, "Collins, Ron" <RCollins@Patri*****.com> wrote:

Can you tell me if there will be a second printing of PJ20 Deluxe Edition Blu-Ray?

I can't believe this has been going on since October of last year. Wow.
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    Hello Ron,

Thanks for your email. This item is out of stock. Please stay tuned to the site for any updates.

Please be sure to add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:noreply@tenclub.net">noreply@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> & <!-- e --><a href="mailto:webmaster@tenclub.net">webmaster@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Best Regards,
    10c

Can you tell me if there will be a second printing of PJ20 Deluxe Edition Blu-Ray?

Hmm. Well, at least they haven't totally written off the idea (unless they enjoy giving out false hope). Kind of sounds like they may be restocking it... someday?
  • Options
    Bueller?...Bueller?...
  • Options
    Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    edited February 2012
    I agree... my perspective is... Calling it a Limited Edition is just an excuse.
    The thing is NOT numbered, therefore not a Limited Edition.

Let's take Benaroya Hall Vinyl as an example. From the start they said it was numbered, it was going to be just that batch and that's it. You don't see me complaining about Benaroya Hall Vinyl asking for a reprint.
    That vinyl edition is the True LIMITED EDITION... from the START I knew I would NEVER have it. So I made my peace with that. I did not had the cash at the time... now it sells for hundred of dollars.

The PJ20 Blu-Ray Edition is a totally different matter. I thought it would be like the Deluxe Edition Boxset for Ten and later Vs/Vitalogy. They are still out there... and they were also supposed to be LIMITED.
    At the time of pre-sale I was dealing with airfares, hotels, tickets for the 5 PJ gigs in South America. I really thought the Blu Ray Edition would be there for a while. OK. My mistake... but I think it's really unfair.

I WON'T develop the attitude of rushing to buy anything they put out just for the fear of loosing it. If this will become a standard in PJ World... I will buy the studio albums... and put the extra cash elsewhere.

You make a good point. I think there's another key difference between PJ20 and some of the limited edition vinyl. I can't get Live at Benaroya Hall on vinyl, for example, but I can access the music on CD or MP3. With PJ20, there are two discs of material I cannot currently own on DVD. I'm still hopeful there will be another release...
    Post edited by Rambis35 on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    do it!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    Hello Ron,

Best Regards,
    10c

Ron, that's a pretty friendly response.

It gives my hope... :D Hopefully not false hope. :?
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    No response from "The Uncool" website...Cameron Crowe staying quiet too...

I think if this thing was dead, we'd hear it from CC, and we're not...silence in this case is golden.

The only thing that puzzles me is why does it take so long to make a decision on what's going on?
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    PRSNT10SPRSNT10S Posts: 206
    It's going to happen because I finally decided to purchase disc 2 from iTunes. Sorry everyone for taking so long... :-|
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    BK144862 wrote:
    It's going to happen because I finally decided to purchase disc 2 from iTunes. Sorry everyone for taking so long... :-|

:lol: You mean its not Stone's fault?? 8-)
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    BK144862 wrote:

:lol: You mean its not Stone's fault?? 8-)

Stone's definitely the problem...
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    Page 4?!?! bump
    Boulder 11/26/93, Denver 3/7/94, Red Rocks 6/20/95, LA 7/14/98, Palo Alto 10/31/99, San Diego 10/25/00, San Bernadino 10/28/00, Denver 4/1/03, Denver 7/2/06, LA 7/09/06, Hollywood 7/12/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/6/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 5/6/22, LA 5/7/22, LA 5/21/24, LA 5/22/24 
  • Options
    BK144862 wrote:

Have they made this available outside the US yet?
  • Options
    Come on 10-C, please make the fans HAPPY!
  • Options
    Was just thinking how cool it would have been to have made the bonus discs part of the 10c 2012 annual gift instead of an analog tee like last yr.. ..