Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    aus_suz wrote:
    Bump....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Good discussion last week...

All this thread really is about is doing the right thing. Haven't purchased or downloaded the pj20 bluray and trying to do things the *right* way by waiting...

C'mon 10c...C'mon Cameron...do the right thing....
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    skanji32 wrote:
    Good discussion last week...

All this thread really is about is doing the right thing. Haven't purchased or downloaded the pj20 bluray and trying to do things the *right* way by waiting...

C'mon 10c...C'mon Cameron...do the right thing....

Certainly would be nice, but I certainly don't expect it to happen.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Still wishing... :)
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Still wishing... :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nearly bought one of :twisted: bay the other day ....

Waiting..................
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    Have they not put more up for sale yet?

Bump
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I'd buy one !! :-D
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options

Bump

Nope but waiting .......watching the clock.....
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    Do it, do it, do it..........pur-lease
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

Bump

Nope but waiting .......watching the clock.....
  • Options
    fcbittencafcbittenca Posts: 345
    benjs wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:
    This is what I think is so great about being a PJ fan.

We are actually discussing copyrights... If this was a ... I don't know... Celine Dion forum (if that exists) people would just download the freaking thing and nobody would touch this subject. At least I guess that would be the case.

I am pretty sure all PJ members traded stuff and taped stuff when they were just ordinary teenagers. I POSITIVE they did it at least once in their lives. Some Kiss albums, The Who stuff. I am positive they did it. Of course since they were not in the internet age, we don't know how they would have behaved...

I don't have a reason to why I don't download stuff. Maybe because it is too impersonal maybe... That's the reason I asked for a fellow 10C fan to "tape" it for me. So now I have the 3 discs that were copied from a friend... just like most people would do in 70's, 80's and 90's.

Meu USD70 is still here waiting for the Blu Ray copy. If it is a crappy job on a transfer I will decide that myself. I have read poor reviews on what material that I think is OK. How on EARTH you want footage from a VHS-C tape of the 90's... that was probably stored in a box in a garage for 20 years to look good and Hi-Def. This is just plain stupid to request that. On the today material... it is just the band talking. What do you want? Inception like footage? Please.

Please reissue the damn thing... or come out and say you won't do it... like ever.
    I wish my computer were Blu-Ray compatible so that I could give you specific examples of the poor transfer. Content like the NYC show from last year, a clearly professionally filmed video of Thumbing My Way, and footage from the Italian tour in '06 are notoriously bad - think YouTube standard definition footage stretched out on a large screen, complete with blocks of pixelated clusters, etc.

I know I would agree with you benjs. I am a Hi-Fi / Home Theater freak and I know a bad blu ray transfer when I see one. But I guess this is the down side of trying to be an independent band without Sony on your back to save you on any time of distress.

I got my DVD copies and there were some questionable way the material was handled. I agree. And it's a product with a high price tag. But again... not Sony/Epic anymore. You don't have an army of thousand workers on you back... not trying to find an excuse here.

If they reprint I will certainly buy it.

and before I forget... BUMP!
    In love with music
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    benjs wrote:
    I encourage anyone to look at this comic strip - http://theoatmeal.com/comics/game_of_thrones. My point is, if there is demand for a product, and its supplier does not give the customer an easy (or in this case, ANY) means of obtaining said product, and furthermore ignores requests about its eventual availability, who is really in the wrong if the collective 'Pearl Jam fan' seeks other channels to obtain the content?

What amazes me, really, is the pure dedication of some in this community. Call it naive or commendable - I don't care which - but the fact that people here are emailing the organization, asking when they might be given the opportunity to hand their money over to 10C in exchange for a product currently out-of-print and available all over the place online free of charge - is a pretty wild phenomena. How many businesses would beg for this relationship with their customers?

I've not succumbed to illegally acquiring it. (Yes, I want a cookie.) I'm purposely naive. I believe you're correct - businesses would be tripping over themselves to have this kind of loyalty ... the kind I've accepted will be taken for granted by entities that had most of their success prior to the internet's proliferation of all things intellectual property.

Loved The Oatmeal cartoon!

3.07% of my total forum posts are in this thread alone. Jeepers. :geek:
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    Bump, Bumpity, Bump Bump....
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    Bump, Bumpity, Bump Bump....

What they said..... :)
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    Hello people!!!! Blu ray DVD back n stock!!
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    BUMP! Please re-stock
    In love with music
  • Options
    fcbittenca wrote:
    BUMP! Please re-stock
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    Hello people!!!! Blu ray DVD back n stock!!

What, the standard version? ... I didn't even notice it was out of stock!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,970
    Please restock. Hell, I'd even buy VHS.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,961
    SK359828 wrote:
    Please restock. Hell, I'd even buy VHS.

Me too. And the Beta & VCD releases. Will think about it's Laser Disc release though.
  • Options
    Can the tweet please be about this....
  • Options
    Bump......
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Bump......
  • Options
    Once again and again and again... BUMP
    In love with music
  • Options
    Why give up?! BUMP
    In love with music
  • Options
    fcbittenca wrote:
    Why give up?! BUMP
  • Options
    Had a dream the other day and Mike was in it..... I was telling him about the petition....
    Perhaps I should write him...

Oh yeah BUMP!!!
  • Options
    FyrFytrFyrFytr Posts: 23
    Keeping this on page 1.

Restock it please!
    -Greg
  • Options
    Bump..