Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    A Birthday Bump for my Favourite Albums Birthday...

Happy Bee Day Yield!!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    Popmartijn wrote:
    So I understand from another thread ( http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0#p4167139 ) that about 1,000 of these boxsets got "lost" en route to the buyers.
    Suggestion for 10C: Instead of reimbursing all those buyers, put in an order to manufacture new ones. And at the same time, manufacture some more as you can see the demand is there for more of these boxsets. Since the manufacturing cost is (much?) lower than $70, this will enable you to recoup the losses of those 1,000 missing boxsets. And it will make many fans happy.

Just an idea... :)

Yes. Exactly...
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    Popmartijn wrote:
    So I understand from another thread ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177332&start=30#p4167139 ) that about 1,000 of these boxsets got "lost" en route to the buyers.
    Suggestion for 10C: Instead of reimbursing all those buyers, put in an order to manufacture new ones. And at the same time, manufacture some more as you can see the demand is there for more of these boxsets. Since the manufacturing cost is (much?) lower than $70, this will enable you to recoup the losses of those 1,000 missing boxsets. And it will make many fans happy.

Yes. Exactly...

Wow... I'm sure there are people profiting off these "lost" box sets. What a shame.

This can be made right if more were printed.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,907
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    Popmartijn wrote:
    So I understand from another thread ( http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0#p4167139 ) that about 1,000 of these boxsets got "lost" en route to the buyers.

Yes. Exactly...

Wow... I'm sure there are people profiting off these "lost" box sets. What a shame.

This can be made right if more were printed.

I find this really shocking 1000 of these box set's got lost in the mail that was said by one rep from 10club. Shocking! So 1000 fan's who purchased a copy sent 10club an email that they still haven't received a copy in the mail. I've only read less then 20 or so fan's here posted on the board that haven't received their copy. Maybe less then that. But we are talking about 1000 here. How can that be possible? Over 70,000+ (just the cost of the DVD, not the Blu-ray & shipping costs) dollars lost in the mail? I don't believe it.
  • Options
    Bump....
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Its been a long time... since I rock and rolled....

Bump..

Went into Big W today and was going to buy the dvd..
    But hey guess what? they didnt have it.. so came home with nothing...
  • Options
    Bump....
  • Options
    Sure could do with some good news....
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    From wherever you are,.... Come Back.

:cry:
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    SIGNED.

I know I kind of shit the bad on pre-ordering the limited edition blu-ray but I was really broke after PJ20 and figured I at least had until a few weeks after it was released to get one -- it was sold out before it was even available if I remember correctly. If that means I don't deserve one then so be it...but I really really want the extra content on the fan club edition.
  • Options
    Still holding off on buying the currently available DVD/Bluray. Hoping for re-stock of this edition. Vinyl limited edition I can understand; but bluray/dvd not so much.
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    :problem: Still waiting....
  • Options
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just want to watch the extra footage please restock it :cry:
  • Options
    :yawn:
  • Options
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just want to watch the extra footage please restock it :cry:

This. Oh, and you're cute :) .
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • Options

A bump for Stacey,.... come on guys, how can you say No!
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    nc_jammer wrote:

A bump for Stacey,.... come on guys, how can you say No!
    Anyone emailed her yet? :lol:
  • Options
    A bump for Stacey.... I bet her inbox in now full....
  • Options
    ItsOKayeItsOKaye Posts: 191
    I tried to download it the other day but Im not really sure how to go about it. It was going to take up too many gb?? than I have allocated by my server ( is this right? Im not up with all this kind of stuff)

Wish I could just buy the DVD and be done with it!
    Im so happy with my righteous self..
  • Options
    I dreamt I bought it...
  • Options
    It's about time...
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    I'm hoping to have an update for everyone next week...stay tuned...
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    PLEASE for a re-stock Then maybe the pricks who bought tons of them won't be able to sell them for 10x the value on eBay.
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:

Is your update coming through your hard work at theuncool.com, i.e. from Cameron Crowe or his people? And by the way, thanks for organizing that effort!
  • Options
    Bump...
  • Options
    another bump
    i was a fool b/c i thought the world
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    skanji32 wrote:

Is your update coming through your hard work at theuncool.com, i.e. from Cameron Crowe or his people? And by the way, thanks for organizing that effort!

I have reached out (extremely respectfully) to Cameron now at least 3 times since his "your voices will be heard" message about 10 weeks ago. These 3 communications have occured through email, "theuncool" website and facebook, all at various times over the past 6 weeks or so.

I have now reached out to Greg Mariotti from "theuncool" website, and hopefully will get an update.

There are days where I think we all should throw in the towel due to the "powers that be" ignoring this petition and the hunger for the full, LE bluray content that we all have. I'm hoping common sense will prevail here, either with them yielding to our request, or us yielding to their ambivilence.

#frustrated
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    I'm gonna do this hockey crowd chant style. Keep it in context, mind you - in regards to this situation ...

PEARL JAM! PEARL JAM! PEARL JAM!

SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!

It's not constructive in the slightest. It's highly obnoxious and immature. I get that. I also get (and have gotten for sometime) that the Pearl Jam/Ten Club/KCM organization as a whole can't ever admit they fucked up and made a terrible decision, unless it's something so obvious that they can't get away with it (the umpteen ticket sale debacles, namely). Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it.

I might finally be done. I don't know. I'm probably taking a few other issues out on 'em right now, but I'm okay with that. :P