Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    please stock more! please!
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    bought the bestbuy bluray but will buy the 10club extended version if re-released.

Signed.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    I ordered one from the 10c, but put my support out there for others that were not able to order and want one.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    really shocked this has not been re-stocked
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Please do put it back I really another chance to get that.

Thanks
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    bought the bestbuy bluray but will buy the 10club extended version if re-released.

Signed.

Me too....
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Twenty-PJ20-Deluxe-Blu-ray-Fan-Club-Only-Limited-Edition-/320783178788?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4ab02adc24

Pretty much figured this is how it would end up. I guess $69.99 wasn't so bad after all. If PJ didn't make a fortune from this project I'd say someone is about to.
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    Dedication is naive.
  • Options
    I rec'd a message just now:

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your email. Understood. There was an email sent on September 20th when these became available.

Sorry, the PJ20 Limited Edition Deluxe DVD & Blu Ray are Sold Out. Basically everything that was made has sold.

There is no plan to press more copies, but in the case that more of these become available, we will let 10C members know first.

The Standard Edition Single Disc Version is Available online, the Blu-ray Single Disc Version is being sold through Best Buy, and there is a Digital Version of the Movie & The Kids Are Twenty through iTunes:
    http://www.pj20.com/pre-order/

Pearl Jam Twenty - Single Disc DVD (Ten Club, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy)
    Pearl Jam Twenty – Single Disc Blu-ray (Best Buy Exclusive)
    Pearl Jam Twenty Digital – iTunes
    The Kids Are Twenty Digital – iTunes

Please be sure to add <!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:noreply@tenclub.net">noreply@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> & <!-- e --><a href="mailto:webmaster@tenclub.net">webmaster@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> to your email address book so you will not miss updates.

Also Stay Posted to the site and forum for any future updates.

Check Out: http://www.pj20.com/

Thank You for your continued support!!
    Best Regards,
    10c
  • Options
    I can't bleeve it. There is actually some fucker on ebay using the name Jerome Turner to sell the deluxe blu-ray edition for $500. If I was EdVed I would be pissed. Think I'll send him a private message on ebay and tell him about the personal spot in hell that is reserved for people like him.
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Tracer wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

No I asked about this last night, got an email today.

NO THEY AREN'T NUMBERED...

So its not like the benny or the Uke book which have a number.....

So does that make them less limited without a number...

The ukulele songbook was not numbered.

Oh someone that got one said theirs had 23 on it, was purchased from the 10c.. dunno then,..

Ed incorporates "23" into just about anything he can...
    It's a shout out to Michael Jordan & also Ed's day of birth.
  • Options
    redkeethredkeeth Posts: 123
    the listing was removed?

Wonder why or how?
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003
    * Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 18, 2006
    * Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

• Options
    redkeethredkeeth Posts: 123
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Twenty-PJ20-Deluxe-Blu-ray-Fan-Club-Only-Limited-Edition-/320783178788?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item4ab02adc24

Pretty much figured this is how it would end up. I guess $69.99 wasn't so bad after all. If PJ didn't make a fortune from this project I'd say someone is about to.

it was taken down. No Idea why?
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003
    * Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 18, 2006
    * Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I'm sorry for all those who missed out. It truly doesn't look good for a reissue of this :(
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    markinsand wrote:
    There is no plan to press more copies, but in the case that more of these become available, we will let 10C members know first.

there is some LOW LIGHT...
    Jeff side wrote:
    NO THEY AREN'T NUMBERED...

UkeBook was not numbered right???
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    markinsand wrote:

Hello XXX,

Thanks for your email. Understood. There was an email sent on September 20th when these became available.

Sorry, the PJ20 Limited Edition Deluxe DVD & Blu Ray are Sold Out. Basically everything that was made has sold.

Best Regards,
    10c

Except according to Santos, they haven't even made them all yet, hence the shipping delay. I think the production company needs to make it up to them by just making more.

Of course I'm an eternal optimist and expect my hopes to be futile, but one can hope that common sense trumps all in the end.
  • Options
    pjmanpjman Posts: 2
    There is no plan to press more copies

Please press more.

What is stopping the TC to take pre-orders/pre-pay and only press those? If a certain # of orders are needed before more can be pressed, at least start the process of taking orders to see if that number can be reached. Obviously there is a demand for this.
  • Options
    To say this is disgusting is understatement. $500. I know it's been taken down now but it still doesn't make it any better. Shame on the club. It's their fault for creating this market for sellers (or should I say scalpers) and every person who has posted in this thread (the true fans) are left in the cold. I'll certainly remember this when my membership expires next year.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Shame on the club. It's their fault

wow
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    pjman wrote:
    There is no plan to press more copies

Please press more.

What is stopping the TC to take pre-orders/pre-pay and only press those? If a certain # of orders are needed before more can be pressed, at least start the process of taking orders to see if that number can be reached. Obviously there is a demand for this.

I agree, unless they stated like the deftones on their LIMITED vinyl box set:

"Thanks to incredible fans, Deftones’ limited edition "The Vinyl Collection" box set sold out entirely on pre-sale" were made only 1000
    A seven-album (8 LP) box set containing the band’s six studio albums — 1995’s Adrenaline, 1997’s Around the Fur, 2000’s White Pony, 2003’s Deftones, 2006’s Saturday Night Wrist, and 2010’s Diamond Eyes, and the limited edition 2011 Record Store Day release Covers.
    Each album has been re cut from the original master recordings and pressed on 180-gram European virgin vinyl, exclusively for this collection. This collection also includes a unique lithograph and is presented in a hand numbered box set, limited to only 1000 copies in the U.S.
    1-500 Available only through Deftones.com
    500-1000 Available only through Becausesoundmatters.com

in the future they can be more specific that's all!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    Shame on the club. It's their fault

wow

How is it not though? They didn't produce enough to fulfil the demand of the club (not even close I should point out as well) and now people (real fans like everyone who signed this petition) have to resort to buying it from a flipper for $500 if they really want to own it. Why wasn't there a pre-order system set up where everyone who wants it pre-orders by late Oct. Then after that period, no more are produced. It's very simple.
  • Options
    To say this is disgusting is understatement. $500. I know it's been taken down now but it still doesn't make it any better. Shame on the club. It's their fault for creating this market for sellers (or should I say scalpers) and every person who has posted in this thread (the true fans) are left in the cold. I'll certainly remember this when my membership expires next year.

Ten Club doesn't respond to threats...
    Just ask my buddy, who will remain nameless, who lost his x,xxx fan club number.
    Ya, He's not thrilled!
    If you don't like how they run their club just quit and form your own band and run the fan club the way you want!
  • Options
    Jeff side wrote:

Just ask my buddy, who will remain nameless, who lost his x,xxx fan club number.
    Ya, He's not thrilled!
    If you don't like how they run their club just quit and form your own band and run the fan club the way you want!

Ah yes, the go-to response when there's not a sensible, logical, or intelligent one. :lol:
  • Options
    markinsand wrote:

Hello XXX,

Best Regards,
    10c

Except according to Santos, they haven't even made them all yet, hence the shipping delay. I think the production company needs to make it up to them by just making more.

Of course I'm an eternal optimist and expect my hopes to be futile, but one can hope that common sense trumps all in the end.

agreed,

otherwise,..why would they say "all that were made have been sold" and then say " but if more come available, we'll let you know",..... where will these copies come from? Refunds ? Returns ? Ed's house ? Jeff's barn ?
  • Options
    Jeff side wrote:

Ya, He's not thrilled!

Saying that I'll remember this when my membership expires is hardly a threat. I'm just annoyed with how this was handled. And yeah, in 20 years time when my band releases its career defining documentary on Red-Ray disc I'll make sure to make enough quantity of it.
  • Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 104
    Saying that I'll remember this when my membership expires is hardly a threat. I'm just annoyed with how this was handled. And yeah, in 20 years time when my band releases its career defining documentary on Red-Ray disc I'll make sure to make enough quantity of it.

Standard definition DVDs use red lasers.
  • Options
    Tracer wrote:

Standard definition DVDs use red lasers.

Damn me picking red as a colour! :oops: Well, then eh, we'll call it a White-Ray (a la the white Backspacer) :D
  • Options
    Jeff side wrote:

Ya, He's not thrilled!

It is a threat... What else would you mean? You're threatening to not renew!

The first disc is "it's career defining documentary"...
    The other 2 disc are extra bonus footage of random songs throughout their career.
    And it's hardly career defining when 20% of it is from Italy '06 which was comprised of 5 shows!

There are 300+ FREE fan made dvd's/blu-ray's of various shows if you are really that diehard!!
    Lot's of Pro-Shot too!
    A handful of them were shot by Kevin for the band and they happened to leak...
    I'd assume since everyone here is soo diehard and has too see every second of this band available that everyone here has them all? Correct? Well, I do!
  • Options
    Jeff side wrote:
    Jeff side wrote:
    Ya, He's not thrilled!

It is a threat... What else would you mean? You're threatening to not renew!

The first disc is "it's career defining documentary"...
    The other 2 disc are extra bonus footage of random songs throughout their career.
    And it's hardly career defining when 20% of it is from Italy '06 which was comprised of 5 shows!

There are 300+ FREE fan made dvd's/blu-ray's of various shows if you are really that diehard!!
    A handful of them were shot by Kevin for the band and they happened to leak...
    I'd assume since everyone here is soo diehard and has too see every second of this band available that everyone here has them all? Correct?

I'm not "threatening" the club to make this right though. I'm just making a mental note of it for when renewal time comes around. I'll weigh up the benefits of the club then.

The content of the discs is irrelevant. I agree that a huge amount (probably too much) is from Italy '06. But so what? It doesn't make me want it any less.

Your other point makes no sense. You're comparing bootlegs to this official release?
  • Options
    Haywood YablomeeHaywood Yablomee Posts: 608
    edited October 2011
    Why does it make no sense? There is a bunch of leaked Kevin Shuss shot shows that are circulating...
    The same shit that's in the movie!!! But unseen by you guys!!
    You're telling me you have no interest in see both nights of Red Rocks '95 shot by Kevin but you have to have this? We don't even know what's on it??
    What about Orpheum '94? No interest in seeing that either?
    Me neither... I'd rather watch more Italy '06 & more of the '95 Asia movie footage. (which is also available...)
    Post edited by Haywood Yablomee on