Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    why they still showing it on the Good Section??? more on the way???

C'mon 10C!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    sickofit wrote:
    Is there an actual petition or are we just adding our two bobs worth here??

You just have to say it here. ;)
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Sign me up! I missed the initial onsale and want to purchase the deluxe blu ray version.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    bwoz23bwoz23 Posts: 1
    Sign me up too. On a side note, I was at best buy this morning to pick up the single disc Bluray just in case this deluxe doesn't pan out and I couldn't find it. They had the DVD but no Blu. I asked a manager and she said they just got word to ship back all the blurays. She didn't know why. She was nice enough to go to the back and grab 1 for me because she hadn't sent them out yet. Wonder what's going on now.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Does anybody know if the regular Best Buy DVD has the same extras as the Blu Ray?

With all of this DVD fiasco stuff going on, I don't know if I want to buy any of them anymore, but I might just buy the regular one.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    bwoz23 wrote:
    Sign me up too. On a side note, I was at best buy this morning to pick up the single disc Bluray just in case this deluxe doesn't pan out and I couldn't find it. They had the DVD but no Blu. I asked a manager and she said they just got word to ship back all the blurays. She didn't know why. She was nice enough to go to the back and grab 1 for me because she hadn't sent them out yet. Wonder what's going on now.

That's strange. Wonder why that is.
    iamica wrote:
    Does anybody know if the regular Best Buy DVD has the same extras as the Blu Ray?

With all of this DVD fiasco stuff going on, I don't know if I want to buy any of them anymore, but I might just buy the regular one.

I'm nearly 100% that the same content is on both regular DVD and Blu-Ray editions (i.e. everything on the regular DVD is on the regular Blu Ray and vice versa). Big difference is obviously in the regular and limited editions with the extra two discs.
  • Options
    DP15DP15 Posts: 12
    why they still showing it on the Good Section??? more on the way???

Curious about this as well.
  • Options
    redkeethredkeeth Posts: 123
    I would like one too at least the other 2 discs.

You can keep the 3-disc set limited but offer a 2 disc set for ten club members. Would make a great christmas
    gift for myself.

"If somethings out of stooooooooock, I want to fight to get it back again!"
    * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine - Jun 02, 2003
    * Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 18, 2006
    * Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    redkeeth wrote:
    I would like one too at least the other 2 discs.

You can keep the 3-disc set limited but offer a 2 disc set for ten club members. Would make a great christmas
    gift for myself.

The Flipper?

;)
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    redkeeth wrote:

Nice
    Boulder 11/26/93, Denver 3/7/94, Red Rocks 6/20/95, LA 7/14/98, Palo Alto 10/31/99, San Diego 10/25/00, San Bernadino 10/28/00, Denver 4/1/03, Denver 7/2/06, LA 7/09/06, Hollywood 7/12/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/6/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 5/6/22, LA 5/7/22, LA 5/21/24, LA 5/22/24 
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    My Bestbuy did not have any of the Blu-rays out either but a worker found one for me! It was weird... they had tons of the DVD but no Blu-rays?

Something is off?
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 288
    for what its worth, add me!!
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I'll sign as well - hope this works!!!! (prays to 10c gods!)
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    Boy that new "DVD NOW AVAILABLE" banner on the homepage is a big fake-out/d-move.
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll hear us and make more, or maybe release disc 2 & 3 seperately. I hate it that if I want a copy now, I'll have to pay some ridiculous amount on eBay, &instead of going to Ten Club & the Band, my money will go to some greedy jerk who bought extra copies just to make a buck off of Pearl Jam ).
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    Went to best buy today, and right as I entered was a display of about 15 PJ20 DVD's and another 15 PJ20 Blu-Rays. Picked up one of the blu-rays just in case, but not sure if it's worth keeping. Is the only way to see the extra footage on the 3-disk money making deluxe editions to buy them? Or is some of the footage from the 2 extra disks split between the single disks and the itunes versions?
  • Options
    mrshock13 wrote:
    Went to best buy today, and right as I entered was a display of about 15 PJ20 DVD's and another 15 PJ20 Blu-Rays. Picked up one of the blu-rays just in case, but not sure if it's worth keeping. Is the only way to see the extra footage on the 3-disk money making deluxe editions to buy them? Or is some of the footage from the 2 extra disks split between the single disks and the itunes versions?

Disc 2 of the limited edition is "The Kids Are Twenty" which is the iTunes download. Not sure if there'll be any other extras on the disc. Disc 3's contents are unknown. It's supposedly more unreleased material but there's no tracklisting available. And basically disc 1 of the limited is the same as the regular edition.
  • Options
    Sign me up please. I HAVE to have that Blu-Ray Special Ed!!
  • Options
    smellrosesmellrose Detroit Posts: 72
    Would love to have a deluxe ltd bluray!

Please.
  • Options
    Signed
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    Please sign me up. I can't believe this sold out so quickly. I guess I just didn't think it would.
    I hope they make more.
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    wait confused ..Best Buy only has the regular versions, correct? Not the Limited Editions. The LEs were only sold on this site, and not in stores right?
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    broloco wrote:
    wait confused ..Best Buy only has the regular versions, correct? Not the Limited Editions. The LEs were only sold on this site, and not in stores right?

Yep, that's right. BB only has the regular version in SD and HD
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    My Bestbuy did not have any of the Blu-rays out either but a worker found one for me! It was weird... they had tons of the DVD but no Blu-rays?

Something is off?
    Looks like it's not supposed to street until after Christmas. The FYE site has this as the release date:
    Release Date: 12/27/2011

Weird that they would ship copies to Best Buy and then recall them, though. The store I was in today did not have any Blu-ray discs on display and since I don't have a Blu-ray player, I wasn't really looking for it anyway.
    However, I want to add my name to this petition in hope of getting the Deluxe DVD in either format! I just can't believe when I went to order it they were all gone. Would have been nice to have had some warning!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    I picked up my copy monday night b/c I ordered my copy from best buy on line.

I hate having to go through them I worked for them 1997-1999 and they would tell an old lady to drive across town to another best buy in the rain if she didn't buy the extended service plan b/c it was "out of stock"

A few years later I won a class action lawsuit and enjoy riding the mountain bike I purchased with the check.

anyway PJ please let us purchase from you.

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    nc_jammer wrote:
    About the limited thing,..are these sets actually numbered?

No I just on this last night got an email today.

No they aren't numbered...

So its not like the benny or the Uke book which have a number.....

So does that make them less limited without a number....
  • Options
    bump back onto first page

Wheres Jeffside when u need him... sleeping I guess :)
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    nc_jammer wrote:

No I just on this last night got an email today.

No they aren't numbered...

So does that make them less limited without a number....

Uke book?

• Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    nc_jammer wrote:

No I asked about this last night, got an email today.

NO THEY AREN'T NUMBERED...

So does that make them less limited without a number...