Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    Please release more!!!!!!
  • Options
    You are aware that petitions are a complete waste of energy, right?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    siljosiljo Posts: 2,201
    signed!
    Standing on a hill, staring at a mountain...
  • Options

This one looks like it's going to be anyway... :(
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    The link they posted on facebook has an option for the deluxe editions lol.

Looks like y'all will have more petition signers.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    The link they posted on facebook has an option for the deluxe editions lol.

Looks like y'all will have more petition signers.

Yeah I noticed that. The irony....
  • Options
    JK12093JK12093 Posts: 52
    Please please please restock! So many of us would really like to have this and we would rather the band have our money than people on ebay.
  • Options
    If I missed this idea please disregard.

Has anyone thought about taking this petition to Mike via Twitter? It seems that he is the most accessible member of the band and might be able to help. Just a thought...
  • Options

Has anyone thought about taking this petition to Mike via Twitter? It seems that he is the most accessible member of the band and might be able to help. Just a thought...

Or his FB page??
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • Options

Or his FB page??

That too! Getting the message out to the band might have more impact than this forum.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,617
    Hi, Im here to sign the Please Play the South petition...
  • Options

Well, There was one that worked...
    They released MTV unplugged after a super long petition.
    Although it was edited, incomplete & out of order!
    Never could understand of all the shows to pick from, why there was a petition for that one?
    There has been a complete & unedited DVD version of it floating around the trading circles for years.
    Really easy to get too.
  • Options
    I agree with what someone said earlier - these days so many things are labelled limited edition or deluxe edition - and they're not. They're on sale forever .... so this is why people didn't buy when they could - the label is pretty meaningless.

I just don't understand the point, what 10c hope to achieve by this. Somethings have to be limited - concert tickets for example - and that's unavoidable. But 10c have actually replicated this kind of heartache by chosing to limit the amount of these available. What's the point ? Do they not realise the sheer volume of people who have craved all that extra footage ? I would have thought they'd want to make that available to as many people as people, not as few.

It really does feel like 10c often trade on fans good will. That we will put up wth anything, because, to be honest, we do. This though seems utterly pointless and feels like some sort of marketing, gimmicky thing and each time something like this happens it feels like PJ is becoming less and less like the thing I bought into.

Looking on the bright side. At least I won't have to wait the usual five months for mailing to England ...

So yeah - signed.
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there ... there's much more than this"

Manchester 92, 09, 12 (x2)
    London 96, 00 (x2), 06, 07, 09, 10
    Reading 06
    Arras 10
    Alpine Valley 11 (x2)
    Prague 12
    Berlin 12
    Leeds 14
    Milton Keynes 14
  • Options
    PJPJ Posts: 285
    Signed! doesnt take much energy to click a few buttons and type a few words...
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • Options
    PJ wrote:

That's all anyone had to do to buy it in the first place...
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    JeffSide wrote:
    If you don't like the "perks" that your $20/$40 gets you, don't renew!!
    And put that extra money towards buying a deluxe edition on the secondary market.

In all the years I've been buying tickets, I've never been shut out through Ten Club.
    It's not easy by any means but it's far from "useless".

I've actually only been shut out once but I mean the "useless" term more in the sense that there's no point when all the club does is give you a pre-sale link that comes with no extras (i.e. no pit pass wristband for GA tickets). Why bother buying it from them when I can just go to Ticketmaster and buy it (for the same price)there. The presales could be still useful for seating tickets but I have never got a seated concert ticket in my life so that wouldn't affect me.

I'm not sure what country you're in but all the european shows that I've been to are mostly GA.
    Ten Club tickets are allowed in 15 minutes early.

Wish they would bring back GA shows to the states, so much more fun...
    And this is coming from someone whose never gotten worse than 8th row from Ten Club.
    Usually 3rd or 4th row.

In 09 I purchased 10 x 10c tickets for the Aus GA shows they did get me into the venue 15 mins earlier but they were dearer than buying from ticketmaster.
    Back on track... keep signing away and Jeffside thanks for the bump :)
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    JeffSide wrote:

Well, There was one that worked...
    They released MTV unplugged after a super long petition.
    Although it was edited, incomplete & out of order!
    Never could understand of all the shows to pick from, why there was a petition for that one?
    There has been a complete & unedited DVD version of it floating around the trading circles for years.
    Really easy to get too.

There have been others that have worked take Newcastle 2006..
    Ed actually read some of those out at the show... what night...
    Listening to the boot in the car... my favourite evenflow ever...
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    JeffSide wrote:
    PJ wrote:

deep
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    JeffSide wrote:
    PJ wrote:

deep

Pun intended?
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I hope they re-stock for those that missed out but, that was a good point
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Jeff side wrote:
    PJ wrote:

But there wasn't enough for everyone who wanted to buy it so that's irrelevant.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Jeff side wrote:
    PJ wrote:

But there wasn't enough for everyone who wanted to buy it so that's irrelevant.

Correct. And in the scenario where they say limited to X copies and it sells out after a few hours Jeff side may have been the one to miss out....
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    JQ65309JQ65309 Posts: 7
    edited October 2011
    Add me to this list - I had some financial issues and never dreamed this would be gone so fast...

I don't want to spend my money to get a computer version from iTunes.

Actually I don't *want* a computer version - I want the "fan" version, the Blu-ray Deluxe edition. I accept responsibility for not ordering early...but I did think this was a 10c limited edition.

Please make more.

Thank you
    Post edited by JQ65309 on
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    signed. I'm cool with the dvd deluxe ed too. 8-) cause I don't have blu ray.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    Signed
    andrewlanephotography.com
  • Options
    jmkjmk Posts: 425
    Signed. If not possible make the complete thing available as a download from pearljam.com or worldwide from itunes. Not just pj20 and the kids are twenty but the extra disc content too.
    Stockholm - 07/07/2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    nothing yet?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    nothing yet?

Nope. I don't know what's more disappointing - not getting it or the lack of acknowledgement from the club on this matter.
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    nothing yet?

Nope. I don't know what's more disappointing - not getting it or the lack of acknowledgement from the club on this matter.

The lack of acknowledgement. In my 15 years with Ten Club, I've never been this peeved.

Our only hope is through Cameron Crowe.
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II