10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    rubber man revealed tonight :D

WTF!!!! :shock:

That was some crazy shit
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,927
    They sure did jam a lot into last nights episode.

And twins :shock:

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6L4V5HjZ8A
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    All Those YesterdaysAll Those Yesterdays Posts: 2,723
    edited November 2011
    I'm going to have to watch this again. I don't remember a thing about twins at all. But there was a lot of great stuff last night... I think they are going to play both sides of the Violet is dead/ or just depressed for a while. Unless Tate can control the other ghosts like putting the killers in the backseat of the car etc....

Nevermind now I realized that the Twins are talking about Vivians babies, not something new I was missing. No Constance, I don't like it when she is not on....
    Post edited by All Those Yesterdays on
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    They sure did jam a lot into last nights episode.

And twins :shock:

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6L4V5HjZ8A

Hillarious.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    a friend of mine introduced me to this show last wed. i am completely lost but i reallly like it.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    rubber man revealed tonight :D

WTF!!!! :shock:

That was some crazy shit

Sure was...the show's starting to lose me a little bit. It's almost like they're trying too hard to be mysterious and throw in a bunch of crazy shit. I'm still intrigued by it but if it turns out that everyone's dead or something like that I'm gonna be real pissed.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    WTF!!!! :shock:[/quote]

That was some crazy shit[/quote]

Sure was...the show's starting to lose me a little bit. It's almost like they're trying too hard to be mysterious and throw in a bunch of crazy shit. I'm still intrigued by it but if it turns out that everyone's dead or something like that I'm gonna be real pissed.[/quote]

The only show that can screw up in a plot and have a huge hole and it's ok because you can blame it on a dream or a delusion.

By the way the realtor said brought up hormones again....

• Options
    new episode in 10 minutes :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    new episode in 10 minutes :D

We're getting ready to watch it too. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Ill get it in tomorrow night. Can't wait

• Options
    I thought tonight's episode was great. The twins having different dads is weird. I like that it ended with Ben starting to realize that his wife isn't crazy and the maid showing herself to him as an old woman as she left the room.

Unless I missed something while I was out of the room between commercial breaks, I don't remember any scenes with Violet. There was just a passing mention of her not wanting to come out of her room.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    mena suvari and the young maid, together, wow!!!

i didnt know they can show this stuff on basic cable but i am not complaining at all
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Okay the show roped me back in this week. I thought it was SUPER cool that they tied in the Black Dahlia murder and that Vivian is carrying the antichrist! Next week looks awesome, can't wait!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    the show gradually turned me a little off over the past maybe 3 episodes. It was getting a little too sloppy. The events of the last episode almost killed the show in my eyes.

This episode reeled a lot of it back in though and redeemed the whole series IMO. Im not sure I like the direction of the 'antichrist' as the baby.... I would have settle for a bloodthirsty monster who will forever live in the basement.

A future season/storyline will likely revolve around Ben's kid.
  • Options
    Maybe, but I could also see them writing out the pregnancy by miscarriage, stiilbirth, or some other means (like Tate pushing her down the stairs or some other type of assault) or maybe having the "good" twin born but die quickly and become another inhabitant of the house (crying during the night and creepy stuff like that).
    MayDay10 wrote:
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Maybe, but I could also see them writing out the pregnancy by miscarriage, stiilbirth, or some other means (like Tate pushing her down the stairs or some other type of assault) or maybe having the "good" twin born but die quickly and become another inhabitant of the house (crying during the night and creepy stuff like that).
    MayDay10 wrote:

With season 2 is already greenlit, so I'm curious to see where they go with it. There are 3 episodes left this year?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    MayDay10 wrote:

Going through the trouble of establishing twins and further complicate it by having one 'good' and one 'bad' baby makes me think that the pregnancy will go through (which still makes your second idea possible).
  • Options
    too much sex last night :lol:

pretty good episode. Surprised that Ben wanted to keep his wife in the mental hospital. Enjoyed the ending when Ben finally saw the maid not as a sexy red head but how everyone else sees her. Hayden gets on my nerves.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I'm still gonna watch, but this show has really gone downhill. The first few episodes were intriguing, a little spooky and really messed up....in a good way.
    There is none of that anymore and the show isn't much more than a typical cable drama.
  • Options
    I don't think the show is going down hill. But I haven't been shocked by much of anything. I figured the two babies were different dad's back when they said there was twins etc.

I still think there will be a huge plot twist with Constance. That's the really intriguing one.

What I'm confused about is Moria is "stuck" there and she wanted her body remains found so that she would be able to leave. But the two gay guys, tate, The actress from last week and the original owners all should of had there bodies removed from the house after the murder. That's where I'm slightly lost. And where is Mr. Crispy's family that killed themselves?

I still like the show, I like the darkness and creepiness about the entire thing. Well done, and i like the "artistic look" of how the entire thing is edited etc...

• Options

What I'm confused about is Moria is "stuck" there and she wanted her body remains found so that she would be able to leave. But the two gay guys, tate, The actress from last week and the original owners all should of had there bodies removed from the house after the murder. That's where I'm slightly lost. And where is Mr. Crispy's family that killed themselves?

Good point. Especially with the most recent murders...it's not like they could bury them in the backyard without someone knowing...
    They had to be removed. What's her face was buried under the gazebo but there was no mention of what happened to the others.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Good point. Especially with the most recent murders...it's not like they could bury them in the backyard without someone knowing...
    They had to be removed. What's her face was buried under the gazebo but there was no mention of what happened to the others.

- Tate was killed by the swat team, but we know he doesn't realize he is dead. So apparently he must not of "walked towards the light" yet.

- Haden we know is buried under the gazebo, and we know she can't leave.

- Two of the reinactment killers bodies were disposed in the backyard by Constance, Tate and Moria. Didn't physically see it but were told this was happening.

- Deformed son Bo who was chained in the attic, I'd presume because Mr. Crispy killed him, he is buried in the backyard some where.

- Boy toy of Constances was killed in the basement, and he appeared and saw his body, but the body was moved off the property.

So if Violet is dead, Tate either buried her in the backyard somewhere. But Violet would of saw her body right away, which Tate should of scene his as well..

Wow my mind is hurting now...

• Options

- Tate was killed by the swat team, but we know he doesn't realize he is dead. So apparently he must not of "walked towards the light" yet.

- Haden we know is buried under the gazebo, and we know she can't leave.

- Two of the reinactment killers bodies were disposed in the backyard by Constance, Tate and Moria. Didn't physically see it but were told this was happening.

- Deformed son Bo who was chained in the attic, I'd presume because Mr. Crispy killed him, he is buried in the backyard some where.

- Boy toy of Constances was killed in the basement, and he appeared and saw his body, but the body was moved off the property.

So if Violet is dead, Tate either buried her in the backyard somewhere. But Violet would of saw her body right away, which Tate should of scene his as well..

Wow my mind is hurting now...

When Tate was killed, how would the swat team not remove his body and take it to the morgue (not sure if I missed something)? If that happened, he should be free to go at anytime...not just Halloween. How could Tate not know he was dead? Clearly he knows the limitation of where he can go. If tomorrow I "woke up" and realized I couldn't physically leave my house, I would certainly think something was up.
    Crispy's family would have also been removed by the fire department/coroner when they all got burned to death, and we haven't seen them.

Also, the whole pregnancy thing confuses me. Tate knocked up Ben's wife. So ghosts can impregnate living people. Constance's boy toy who had sex with Haden followed by her comment "Oh, I can't get pregnant" (she was preggers when she was alive)...so the living can't impregnate ghosts, but the other way around is do-able? :lol: I suppose the idea of having a ghost-baby is a little "out there". :D

I'm not so sure about Violet yet. They clearly have left that whole situation ambiguous. Nothing has been shown that she was killed, but it did say she hadn't been to school for a couple weeks and she always is around...Hmmm.
  • Options
    I don't think the ghosts in the house have to be buried on the property in order to exist there, they just need to die on the property. That's why Constance tried to drag her daughter to the lawn before she died and why she told the burned guy to make sure the greasy guy who wanted to buy the house didn't die on the property. If being buried somewhere else would keep a person from being a ghost in that house, she wouldn't have cared about where that guy died since moving him off the property afterwards would ensure she never saw him again.
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    mca47 wrote:

When Tate was killed, how would the swat team not remove his body and take it to the morgue (not sure if I missed something)? If that happened, he should be free to go at anytime...not just Halloween. How could Tate not know he was dead? Clearly he knows the limitation of where he can go. If tomorrow I "woke up" and realized I couldn't physically leave my house, I would certainly think something was up.
    Crispy's family would have also been removed by the fire department/coroner when they all got burned to death, and we haven't seen them.

Also, the whole pregnancy thing confuses me. Tate knocked up Ben's wife. So ghosts can impregnate living people. Constance's boy toy who had sex with Haden followed by her comment "Oh, I can't get pregnant" (she was preggers when she was alive)...so the living can't impregnate ghosts, but the other way around is do-able? :lol: I suppose the idea of having a ghost-baby is a little "out there". :D

I'm not so sure about Violet yet. They clearly have left that whole situation ambiguous. Nothing has been shown that she was killed, but it did say she hadn't been to school for a couple weeks and she always is around...Hmmm.

But wasn't it in the first couple of episodes, where Tate and Ben went to some kind of outside place for their session? So he can't be limited to just the house. Or when him and Violet went to the beach?
  • Options

But wasn't it in the first couple of episodes, where Tate and Ben went to some kind of outside place for their session? So he can't be limited to just the house. Or when him and Violet went to the beach?

I don't recall where that outdoor session was, but when Tate and Violet went to the beach it was on Halloween. They said on Halloween, all the ghosts can come and go from the house without restriction...they just had to be back by the end of the night.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Both of those happened on Halloween. That was a two part episode. Part one was the meet with Tate off the site, and Part two was the date on the beach.

• Options
    mca47 wrote:

I don't recall where that outdoor session was, but when Tate and Violet went to the beach it was on Halloween. They said on Halloween, all the ghosts can come and go from the house without restriction...they just had to be back by the end of the night.

I still dig the idea of the show, and the way it's filmed etc. Story is intriguing too. Can't wait for the next episode.