Options

American Horror Story

Comments

• Options
    Nothing wrong with little gimp suit babies running around... Ha!

I sort of thing that Constantines' boy toy see's her like Ben see's the made, young etc....
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    This week's episode was very creepy. I can't wait for the 2nd part of it next week. I wonder if Tate is the one who was in the S&M suit in the first episode and if he was the one behind the daughter when the burned guy was banging on the door or if there's something else going on with that thing.

Im thinking its Tate in that suit for sure.
    And I think it was him in that suit in the 2nd episode who had sex w/ Vivian, not Ben. And now Im wondering if Tate, in the suit, was the one who killed both the gay guys who were the previous owners. I hope they can manage to connect all the dots eventually. I hate it when a show comes up w/ a bunch of crazy stories that end up leading to nothing.

Yeah I hope it doesn't become Lost with millions of mysteries and no resolution.

Great episode this week!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    What the fuck did the nurse see on the ultrasound!!!!!!! I can't believe they just walked out of the hospital after that!!!!

Yeah I had a problem with that too. They would just go home and not look at the ultrasound themself?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,928
    ok so i finally watched the first two episodes (on demand) today. It's pretty fucked up, but i like it. Kinda reminds me of The Shining a little. Started watching the third episode but turned it off to watch Ghost Hunters live Halloween special and to get ready to go to a Halloween party.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Looks like Directv and Fox News have reached an agreement. We will not miss any shows now! :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Looks like Directv and Fox News have reached an agreement. We will not miss any shows now! :D

:clap::clap::clap: WOOOOO!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    ok so i finally watched the first two episodes (on demand) today. It's pretty fucked up, but i like it. Kinda reminds me of The Shining a little. Started watching the third episode but turned it off to watch Ghost Hunters live Halloween special and to get ready to go to a Halloween party.

Alright all caught up now and my theories.

I think the dude in the rubber suit is the original owner of the house. The baby i believe is "evil". Tate i believe is also dead and died in the early 90's He did mention Kurt Cobain and he dresses like someone from that time period "grunge" area. Hope Addy isn't dead and i guess Hayden has come back from the dead :?

Looking forward to tonight's episode now
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    I definitely think Tate is dead after tonight's episode. That one high school girl he killed said, "I'm supposed to be 34," and Tate appears to be around 17 or 18 himself so there's no way he went on a killing spree dressed as a skeleton when he was 1. Also, he blamed his meds for not being able to "perform" but he had said in a nother episode that he wasn't taking them. I wonder how long it is before Violet does a Google search for the high school those kids mentioned.
  • Options
    I definitely think Tate is dead after tonight's episode. That one high school girl he killed said, "I'm supposed to be 34," and Tate appears to be around 17 or 18 himself so there's no way he went on a killing spree dressed as a skeleton when he was 1. Also, he blamed his meds for not being able to "perform" but he had said in a nother episode that he wasn't taking them. I wonder how long it is before Violet does a Google search for the high school those kids mentioned.

Can't wait to see this episode. I DVR'd the replace of the first four episodes too. I wanted to watch them all again first.

Great show....
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

• Options

Good call. Someone also mentioned before that they thought Tate was the neighbor's son - right on! So it would make sense that yes he's in his 30's. I definitely think he's a ghost, but he seemed genuinely confused when the kids he allegedly killed called him on it. Is it possible he doesn't remember? Also, I hope we get to see Addy again as a ghost...I'm really upset she died :cry:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I watched all 5 episodes over the last two days on On Demand. The previews for this show didn't do much for me, but after hearing everyone talking about it, I gave it a shot...
    Good stuff!

I took a lot in recently so I may be off...
    Tate has got to be dead. Didn't Constantine say that she had 4 children, one who turned out normal. I thought she also said that her son was a middle child, and Addy was the last. If Addy was the last and she was 34 or so, Tate wouldn't exactly look like he's 18.
    He also dresses and looks like he came from the 90s too.
    Anyone also notice that those dead kids (the ones Tate apparently killed) all looked like they came from the late 80s/early 90s?

Fuck! This show is good, but it's pissin' me off! Too many directions! :lol:
  • Options
    Is Tate the the baby from the the family that originally owned the house, Just all grown up??
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Is Tate the the baby from the the family that originally owned the house, Just all grown up??

Guess you didn't see last night's episode then?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

Guess you didn't see last night's episode then?
    Lol,just saw it!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    I've seen all 5 episodes now, and have rewatched the first three last night. Seems when I rewatched there was even more things I caught. It's almost like I have to take notes!

I still think somehow this will tie back in to the experimental hormone treatment that Vivian is on.

Tate is dead for sure. But I sort of think he doesn't know it, or is in denial.

I get the impression that the original owners keep reincarnating so to speak. Same with Moira.

I'm not sure if Constance and Adaliade. i think they are dead, i just don't think they are in the same situation as the dead at Murder House. Constance said that Adaliade has a power, and that Violet has it too. I get the impression that this power has something to do with the evils of the house won't do anything to them, and they are actually on their side.

I also wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the main family members is actually dead.

Mr. Crispy i always thought was a just Bens mind, but now I wonder. The stuff in the basement with Hayden started to change my mind.

I like are dark and screwed up this show is...

• Options
    I dont think Constance is dead. All the people who were walking back to the house on the morning after Halloween - all dead. They had to be "home" by sun up. Constance seems to leave the house regularly. Therefore, I dont think she is dead. Everyone else who is dead, stays at or on the grounds of the house, all the time - except on Halloween. The only time Tate has left the house/grounds was Halloween too so I think he's dead too. I just dont understand the connection between the living and the dead. How can Vivian, Ben and Violet, who must be alive, see all these dead people? Something about being inside the house???

Im not so sure about Tate being the guy in the latex suit now tho...after his "performance problems" :think:

Im dying to know more about the creature that Vivian is carrying! Looks like we'll find more out about that next week.

We should probably add a "spoiler alert" to the thread title? :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    I dont think Constance is dead. All the people who were walking back to the house on the morning after Halloween - all dead. They had to be "home" by sun up. Constance seems to leave the house regularly. Therefore, I dont think she is dead. Everyone else who is dead, stays at or on the grounds of the house, all the time - except on Halloween. The only time Tate has left the house/grounds was Halloween too so I think he's dead too. I just dont understand the connection between the living and the dead. How can Vivian, Ben and Violet, who must be alive, see all these dead people? Something about being inside the house???

Im not so sure about Tate being the guy in the latex suit now tho...after his "performance problems" :think:

Im dying to know more about the creature that Vivian is carrying! Looks like we'll find more out about that next week.

Yeah, I truly believe everyone who can leave the house is not dead. I wasn't so sure until the Halloween episode where they mentioned that its the only time the dead can walk amongst the living. Then seeing all the other characters who have died all walking back to the house together...
    The latex guy is really confusing to me. He's clearly had a history in this house. He killed the two gay guys (or at least one of them from what we saw). I'm certain Tate isn't the latex guy. Did you see how he was able to throw around that one guy prior to killing him? I can not honestly believe Tate...who's not a big guy, was able to throw that guy across the dining room like he did. It's also interesting that latex guy was not among the ghosts coming back from Halloween. I also find it strange that as one of the dead, the gay guy saw him in the window and had a look of terror. If they were both dead, why would he fear him? I also think it's strange that he has no real timeframe for showing up. He's just there sometimes and other times he's not. The dead have a presence but that human-form seems to have a relationship to a certain date, time or event that is happening. Latex guy just pops in and out.
  • Options
    I also think all the cops, detectives and realtors are either not real (figments of the imagination), or dead.

• Options
    I think she might just have some sort of ability to see and communicate with the dead. She knows the importance of dying on that property since she was trying so hard to get her daughter onto the lawn before she died.

I never realized that the young maid was on True Blood this past season. I didn't recognize her at all.

• Options
    I also think all the cops, detectives and realtors are either not real (figments of the imagination), or dead.

Yeah, there is definitely something up with realtor lady.
    I thought the security guy was suspicious, but I don't think he's dead or a imagination-character.
    All the dead that we know of so far haven't been able to leave the house with the exception of Halloween. He can. He also personally witnessed the girl disappear from the back of his car, and he also installed the new security system...which I don't think is imaginary or something a ghost could do.
  • Options
    The realtor is definitely strange. She told the family she'd send over the style consultants or whatever she called them and the gay guys who owned the house before them showed up. The fact that no living person ever showed up leads me to believe that she's probably dead, too. The only problem with this theory is that I don't know how they closed on the house without anyone noticing that the realtor is a dead person since the attorney would have to cut a check for her commission upon closing. I don't remember from the opening episode, but did she meet the family at the house or did she arrive with them?
    mca47 wrote:

I thought the security guy was suspicious, but I don't think he's dead or a imagination-character.
    All the dead that we know of so far haven't been able to leave the house with the exception of Halloween. He can. He also personally witnessed the girl disappear from the back of his car, and he also installed the new security system...which I don't think is imaginary or something a ghost could do.
  • Options
    The guy in the gimp suit has to be the original owner of the house. Dr. whatshisname who gave the abortions. He's the only one we've gotten past information on and have seen nothing of him in the present time. I think he's pissed his baby died, and got Vivian pregnant so he could have another child.....
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    I just hope they dont go too overboard with twists at the end.

There are going to be more seasons though, so that is good.
  • Options
    The realtor is definitely strange. She told the family she'd send over the style consultants or whatever she called them and the gay guys who owned the house before them showed up. The fact that no living person ever showed up leads me to believe that she's probably dead, too. The only problem with this theory is that I don't know how they closed on the house without anyone noticing that the realtor is a dead person since the attorney would have to cut a check for her commission upon closing. I don't remember from the opening episode, but did she meet the family at the house or did she arrive with them?
    mca47 wrote:

Ok. so not youve got me thinking. At first im thinking, no way can the realtor be dead. But it cant be ruled out entirely...here is what im thinking now....
    1) no one has come to see the house since Viv & Ben put it back on the market - they even had an open house.
    2) didnt the realtor say in the first episode, that SHE was the one who found the gay couple dead?
    3) no other realtor is willing to take the house to sell...understandably so.

So, maybe she's not dead...but she's stuck with the house just like all the dead people. And if she was the one who found the gay couple dead...someone would have had to kill her after the gay couple died and before Ben & Vivian got there to look at the house. And I do remember her saying that she was only obligated to advise people of death in the home w/in the last 3 years.

• Options
    But with Constance being the neighbor, and knowing about the house, living at the house, but surviving the house? Just to be the neighbor? Weird. I'd think I'd be long gone if I killed two people and got away with it.

Just think she is a different form of something that we don't know about yet

• Options
    The guy in the gimp suit has to be the original owner of the house. Dr. whatshisname who gave the abortions. He's the only one we've gotten past information on and have seen nothing of him in the present time. I think he's pissed his baby died, and got Vivian pregnant so he could have another child.....

I think you're onto something here. The house really wants to protect the baby that Viv is having, and it's almost probably the gimp's baby. So he's re-creating his son that was killed all those years ago. I still think the monster in the basement is a frankenstein he created, so it'll be interesting to see how the new baby comes into play. Why didn't they demand to see the monitor?!!!
  • Options
    But with Constance being the neighbor, and knowing about the house, living at the house, but surviving the house? Just to be the neighbor? Weird. I'd think I'd be long gone if I killed two people and got away with it.

Yeah, there is def more to her than just a prying neighbor who simply knows the history of the house. That house would have killed her a long time ago!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Why didn't they demand to see the monitor?!!!

Yeah, that seems crazy!
    Next week it looks like they talk to that chick that did the sonogram, so we should get some more info.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Yeah, there is def more to her than just a prying neighbor who simply knows the history of the house. That house would have killed her a long time ago!

Constance killed the maid...cuz the maid was foolin around w/ her husband. That is her connection. That was the 2nd or 3rd episode I think.

• Options

Constance killed the maid...cuz the maid was foolin around w/ her husband. That is her connection. That was the 2nd or 3rd episode I think.

Yeah, I know that, I just don't understand why the house hasn't killed her or how/why she's tied into the creepiness of the house other than her just being the one that killed the maid. I don't believe she is dead, her daughter was able to interact with the ghosts before she died...there has to be more to her connection than just her killing the maid. No?
    Damn show! I hate not knowing stuff! :lol: