Secret Santa 2011

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    morello wrote:
    GOT MY SECRET SANTA!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK-YOU GREEN CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Secretsanta2011.jpg

I'll stop yelling now! ;)

It's gorgeous!! I got a Boston MA t-shirt which I haven't tried on yet but I'm sure it will fit + lovely candles & glass ball & little glass &&&& gorgeous set of boxes covered in FAB PJ pics, including smaller boxes for each band member &&& a Smurf McCready!!!!!! &&&& some PJ20 & an EV solo tour 2011 pins!! & a lovely card signed by the artist &&&& so many lovely things! Thank-you SO much!!

&&&&&& with it arriving a little after Xmas actually worked our perfect because today was my 1st day back at work so what a lovely thing to greet me when I got home! YAY! :D

I hope you had a lovely Xmas & a happy new year too GC!!

:oops: :roll: :? Whew!!! so sorry it took so long! I will remember that next year...
    I'm not sure what the " & " stands for :lol: but I'm so so glad you like everything! :D:D
    Like I said in OM '&&&' stands for that there was just so many things: candles & t-shirt & boxes & glass &&&&&&!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • whos left?all took their gift?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    whos left?all took their gift?

No Dimi... I'm still waiting for my sexy undies from Victoria's Secrets! :mrgreen:
  • redrock wrote:

No Dimi... I'm still waiting for my sexy undies from Victoria's Secrets! :mrgreen:
    ou lala... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Well.. today was the day! As I had just cleared the living room to give the parquet a good cleaning and waxing, there was a welcome knock at the door (to be honest, even Jehovah's witnesses at the door would have been welcome at this stage!). But no, not Jehovah's witnesses but the postman with a parcel.... MY parcel! A BIG thank you to my Secret Santa, who's name is still Secret Santa as he/she has not revealed herself/himself! xxxxx

ss.jpg?t=1326212061v

All the way from Canada

Canada.jpg?t=1326211991

Mine!
    P1140009.jpg?t=1326212580

It says I'm getting Odds and Ends....
    OddsEnds.jpg?t=1326212100

Sniffer cat in action, just in case it's something sinister....

P1140014.jpg?t=1326212721

Opened, and confirmation it is definitely for me!

confirmation.jpg?t=1326212135

ooOOoo... lovely!!!!
    prezzies.jpg?t=1326212087

In more detail - the wine I look forward to trying (don't know it - googled and it seems it's a lovely desert wine)...
    wine.jpg?t=1326212015

A mixed CD of Canadian bands!!! (Also googled...)

cd.jpg?t=1326212149

And what you would think another lovely Christmas card but no....

moneycard.jpg?t=1326212122

Look more closely...A selection of Canadian coins - I'm now all set for when PJ play Canada.
    money.jpg?t=1326212110

And many thanks from the sniffer - a massive supply of 'toys'... Made her feel better. As you can see, she's had a little operation!
    supply.jpg?t=1326212038

Good fun, she thinks but...
    Toy.jpg?t=1326212026

They do sort of stick in the 'collar'!
    stuck.jpg?t=1326212049
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Awesome but why is your cat wearing the collar of shame??

2023208_com_dug_dog.jpg
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    She has just been spayed and she's been pulling at her stitches! I know... pool lil' girl!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160

2023208_com_dug_dog.jpg
    SQUIRREL!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    rafie wrote:

2023208_com_dug_dog.jpg
    SQUIRREL!

:lol::lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

My SS recipient still hasn't replied to whether or not they have received their gift. They haven't logged on to the board since mid-December either. I hope all is well and that they've received their pressie.

Hey redrock, you may want to indicate no SS presents from Canadians next year :lol: Despite our best efforts, you have horrible luck receiving them before Xmas :wtf: :crazy: Btw, did the calendar that I sent separately last year ever show up?
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    edited January 2012

My SS recipient still hasn't replied to whether or not they have received their gift. They haven't logged on to the board since mid-December either. I hope all is well and that they've received their pressie.

Hey redrock, you may want to indicate no SS presents from Canadians next year :lol: Despite our best efforts, you have horrible luck receiving them before Xmas :wtf: :crazy: Btw, did the calendar that I sent separately last year ever show up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The calendar did turn up. Sorry... didn't I tell you - I thought I did.... :oops:

I don't mind when the SS turns up. It's always good fun! And the cats always seem to enjoy it too (only one this time, the others were sleeping!)
    Post edited by redrock on
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Redrock, love all your pictures. (Even the cone of shame ones.)

It took almost a month to ship from the US to Canada this year. What's up with that? Seems very long...
    Cone of shame... poor kitty! :lol:

My SS posted well in time.. So did last year's! :mrgreen:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

Mine has not responded on this forum either...although he did post thank yous and photos on Facebook....which I really appreciated..that he liked everything so much :)

and Dimi...to answer your question

I am also still awaiting my Secret Santa to arrive on my doorstep
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yes JB is still waiting also, he asks daily :(

I let my Secret Santa know I am waiting for his to arrive to open mine...
    very understanding, patient and kind they are :D very good people here!
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Still wondering if my gift made it...I sent it at the end of November and the post office said it would only take 5 days. Hmmm.....
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Jukee wrote:
    Still wondering if my gift made it...I sent it at the end of November and the post office said it would only take 5 days. Hmmm.....

Wondering as well if mine made it.... Thinking positive..... Guessing her SS Recipient would have posted by now if they hadn't received anything......
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025
    I haven't gotten mine yet either.
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
    Thank you Sprunkn7 for all you did for us! So very generous and kind.
    We had a great SS party because of you! :D

When Sprunkn found out I was waiting for JB's package to come before I opened mine
    I received kindness and understanding... thank you! and hugs!!

as the days ticked on, when I mentioned I was making JB a box from me
    so he would not maybe go without
    sprunkn sent JB a package too! so kind and generous ... really wonderful!
    Thank you! Thank you!

All our gifts ... now let's Party! :mrgreen:

CIMG1734.jpg

my gifts... love the card and pics! I will cherish both!

CIMG1741.jpg

My Loot! I got Great Christmas gifts to enjoy next year! I love Christmas!
    Beautiful BIG red ornament
    flameless candle lights, a P poinsettia bag ... :D
    A sweater sock and felt snowman gift bag.
    Snowman season is upon us so doggies are enjoying their treats ...
    they say thank you! they love SS too!
    I love my new snowman ornament...it has taken the honored place to hang
    along side Charlie's dog tag on the the kitchen window latch

nummy chips( red & green!) and salsa too,

my poster! my first !! :oops: 20 years and my first! :shock: my favorites colors too!
    I have planned to have it cooly mounted. 8-)

CIMG1744.jpg

a really cute wine bottle stop ... 'Let's be jolly' oh yeah! That I can do!! :thumbup:

CIMG1748.jpg

thank you for all my great gifts Sprunkn7 ... I love them one and all!
    you are indeed a very special person! :D

And now for JB's gifts

CIMG1735.jpg

Sprunkn7's package included a guitar bubble necklace, 4 dvd's 8-) ( I reap the benefits here too!)
    a valentine package of unmentionables ( again I reap the benefits ;) !) ... a poster
    very cool ... thank you for your generosity and kindness! Means more than you know to us both!

My SS box for JB was the theme one of his favorite tunes... CRAZY MARY!
    Here's the pics...
    No loitering Ed coffee mug, his all time favorite quote t-shirt,
    little blue car we used to race and the chronicles of our Crazy Mary live adventures,
    worth some laughs and tears!
    Our boy burned his Dad the dvd of our 29th wedding anniversary show
    in Hartford May 15 2010 and the cd of Alpine Valley 2003, a most memorable adventure for us.
    And well we can't forget the bottles to pass around ... again I reap the benefits :P

CIMG1750.jpg

CIMG1754.jpg

Photoon2012-01-15at0758.jpg

CIMG1760.jpg

It was an awesome holiday season filled with family, love and joy! This SS party was wonderful
    a really great memory and one more time ...

:wave: THANKS! SPRUNKN7! :clap:
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    Well my "real" secret santa never arrived and it was sad and disappointing.

What was really cool and so very thoughtful was that 2 other secret santas made the end of my holiday season a memorable event. That would be my wonderful wife Pandora and a new friend named Sprunkn7.
    Thanks To You Both!

Since I don't know how to post pictures Pandora will post my pictures for me.
    Sprunkn7, I am going to really like watching the DVDs you included in the package, I like to watch "PJ The Early Years" and love the 70s so the beginning of the Hendrix DVD is going to bring back some fond memories for me I am sure. Your other gifts were right on target smack dab up my alley as I am a huge soft spot in my heart for Snoopy and will make good use of the Snoopy gift and the guitar bubble necklace is so cool, I wore it all night. When the bubble mix is all gone I am going to refill it with "booze d'jour". I saved the best for last as you directed and it was a very sweet note inside the card from "you and yours" that sealed the deal. Belated Merry Christmas and I hope to meet you guys someday at a show in the south!

Pandora, I guess after 33 you know me pretty good but you never cease to amaze me at what a thoughtful, creative and caring lady you are, MY Lady, Thank You!
    To share with all, I got home from work Friday night around the usual 8pm totally burned out from the long week to find that Secret Santa had finally arrived bearing gifts, snacks, tunes, drinks and much love. My Santa knows that I am fond of the PJ song Crazy Mary and themed my incredible gift around that. I tried to capture the moment in pictures but could not capture the emotion I was overcome with. Pandora made me a card that listed the 8 concerts we have been to when Eddie did Crazy Mary and then reflected on the tickets we had that night, what was happening in our life during that time. This card also had the correct lyrics because I am a real "pizza burner" if you know what I mean. Then I also found a bottle of red wine in a brown bag to take down and pass A round and then you guessed it I found another bottle in another bag to drink it down and pass it around.
    Pandora also made a special mug for me that has a picture of eddie with the wine bottle singing Crazy Mary and the words NO L.O.I.T.E.R.I.N.G. ALLOWED.... which I immediately filled up with Margarita and used it for the rest of the night even drank wine out of it, woke up in the morning and it still had a lime in the bottom of it.
    The I found a DVD of the Hartford show May 15th 2010 a very special anniversary show for us, thanks to all that helped make that happen :) . A CD from Alpine Valley 2003, that was where we knocked the headboard off the wall, hehehe and the concert was pretty good too! But then came the most special gift of all, the kind where you can feel it inside the gift wrap but don't have a clue what it could be, wow I freaked out it was "the old blue car we used to race" I love that type of stuff it is so cool and I will have until the day I die in my box of "a boy's treasures". PS another gift I am wearing my shirt today as I type this that says "that what you fear the most could meet you halfway" Thank You Pandora You Are AWESOME.
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    :wave: :thumbup: :D:D
    pandora wrote:
    Thank you Sprunkn7 for all you did for us! So very generous and kind.
    We had a great SS party because of you! :D

When Sprunkn found out I was waiting for JB's package to come before I opened mine
    I received kindness and understanding... thank you! and hugs!!

as the days ticked on, when I mentioned I was making JB a box from me
    so he would not maybe go without
    sprunkn sent JB a package too! so kind and generous ... really wonderful!
    Thank you! Thank you!

All our gifts ... now let's Party! :mrgreen:

CIMG1734.jpg

my gifts... love the card and pics! I will cherish both!

CIMG1741.jpg

My Loot! I got Great Christmas gifts to enjoy next year! I love Christmas!
    Beautiful BIG red ornament
    flameless candle lights, a P poinsettia bag ... :D
    A sweater sock and felt snowman gift bag.
    Snowman season is upon us so doggies are enjoying their treats ...
    they say thank you! they love SS too!
    I love my new snowman ornament...it has taken the honored place to hang
    along side Charlie's dog tag on the the kitchen window latch

nummy chips( red & green!) and salsa too,

my poster! my first !! :oops: 20 years and my first! :shock: my favorites colors too!
    I have planned to have it cooly mounted. 8-)

CIMG1744.jpg

a really cute wine bottle stop ... 'Let's be jolly' oh yeah! That I can do!! :thumbup:

CIMG1748.jpg

thank you for all my great gifts Sprunkn7 ... I love them one and all!
    you are indeed a very special person! :D

And now for JB's gifts

CIMG1735.jpg

Sprunkn7's package included a guitar bubble necklace, 4 dvd's 8-) ( I reap the benefits here too!)
    a valentine package of unmentionables ( again I reap the benefits ;) !) ... a poster
    very cool ... thank you for your generosity and kindness! Means more than you know to us both!

My SS box for JB was the theme one of his favorite tunes... CRAZY MARY!
    Here's the pics...
    No loitering Ed coffee mug, his all time favorite quote t-shirt,
    little blue car we used to race and the chronicles of our Crazy Mary live adventures,
    worth some laughs and tears!
    Our boy burned his Dad the dvd of our 29th wedding anniversary show
    in Hartford May 15 2010 and the cd of Alpine Valley 2003, a most memorable adventure for us.
    And well we can't forget the bottles to pass around ... again I reap the benefits :P

CIMG1750.jpg

CIMG1754.jpg

Photoon2012-01-15at0758.jpg

CIMG1760.jpg

It was an awesome holiday season filled with family, love and joy! This SS party was wonderful
    a really great memory and one more time ...

:wave: THANKS! SPRUNKN7! :clap:

that is absolutely awesome Pandora and JB
    and SPRUNKIN7 you are so very generous..and to send JB a package also
    wow!
    people here are so great

Happy Holidays...never too late! :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Sorry about the belated post, but my SS arrived from Canada whilst I have been away.
    I recieved some lovely bath beads, natural soap, canadian coins and cd of canadian music! Love it, thankyou so much SS.... :D
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Yay!! So glad Pandora and JB finally got to have their Christmas party! I loved the Crazy Mary Idea, so sweet! I hope the best for you two and sure hope to meet up one day! This could be the year as I am extremely hopeful they do a nice big fat tour!

This was a great SS year IMO. My gifts from Redrock, wellll...... rocked, and I was able to extend a small gift for my friend Pandora and her adorable hubby :D:D

Also my very dear friends and I were able to exchange our gifts this past weekend and they got me a PJ Twenty Dog Fish Ale! Thanks guys!

Happy New Year!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    StillHere wrote:

that is absolutely awesome Pandora and JB
    and SPRUNKIN7 you are so very generous..and to send JB a package also
    wow!
    people here are so great

Happy Holidays...never too late! :D
    Jo, you are so right....
    people here are awesome and you are one of them!

thanks for always making me smile and for starting the great card exchange...
    Christmas Fun, can't wait for next year! :D
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Yay!! So glad Pandora and JB finally got to have their Christmas party! I loved the Crazy Mary Idea, so sweet! I hope the best for you two and sure hope to meet up one day! This could be the year as I am extremely hopeful they do a nice big fat tour!

This was a great SS year IMO. My gifts from Redrock, wellll...... rocked, and I was able to extend a small gift for my friend Pandora and her adorable hubby :D:D

Also my very dear friends and I were able to exchange our gifts this past weekend and they got me a PJ Twenty Dog Fish Ale! Thanks guys!

Happy New Year!!!
    OH! I hope to share a concert too!
    This is the year! Tour 2012! :D
  • So sorry I've been missing :oops: I've been pretty shite this year in fairness. Who's still waiting other than JB? If you can let me know and then we can do some identifying!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    So sorry I've been missing :oops: I've been pretty shite this year in fairness. Who's still waiting other than JB? If you can let me know and then we can do some identifying!

Well, I haven't yet heard if the recipient of my SS gift received theirs. Maybe you'll know :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    So sorry I've been missing :oops: I've been pretty shite this year in fairness. Who's still waiting other than JB? If you can let me know and then we can do some identifying!

i have not received mine yet...but my guy received his :) he just didn't post on here (fb only) :D nice to see you helen
    peace,
    jo

This discussion has been closed.