Options

Herman Cain resume. Read up. This is how you WIN

Comments

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,224
    pandora wrote:
    Cain is not a child molester :?
    Never came close to saying he was.
    I'm just questioning Herman Cain's message, 'Be Proud of Who You Are'... who is he talking to? Everyone?
    Well, if he is talking to everyone... that includes Meth Heads, Crack Whores, rapists, murderers, racists, gang members, thieving Wall Street douchebags. I'm just wondering if that is a good message to send to someone who is... for example, a child molestor.
    If he is just talking to his supporters... then, okay. But, even then... there has to be at least one person in that sampling that is... for example, an alcoholic. Should that person take that message to heart?
    Just wondering.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the negativity of thought sometimes amazes me... I mean truly

just came from the Christmas thread ... why so negative?

One would hope everyone can find something about themselves to be proud of
    unless they are too negative to see it and only see the bad in the world

this I believe the example Cain brings to the quote
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

Gotcha.
    So, in the spirit of positivity and love and all that jazz...
    The alcoholic who hears Cain's message could look on the positive side and... be proud he didn't crash his car into a van full of nuns on their way to Disneyland this morning... after leaving the bar.
    There... positivity.
    Thanx!
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    that would be some damn good luck indeed

still not quite what I meant though :lol:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    that would be some damn good luck indeed

still not quite what I meant though :lol:
    Ummmm... okay.
    The plundering Wall Street Hedge Fund Manager can be proud of himself for taking the life savings of 52,437 individuals and banking 72.3 million dollars for his firm... earning him a 12.1 million dollar bonus so he could fly his mistress to the Bahamas and write off the trip as a business expense. He is PROUD of who he are!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Everyone has something to be proud of,
    is everyone as good a person as the next guy, maybe not.
    Should we prove a point by always using a negative?
    Can we stay on topic?

This is not about child abusers, maniacs, or those who profit at the loss of others.

This is about Herman Cain. This is about Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.

As I have said pertaining to this subject .... 'be proud of who you are'
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,375
    Will he fess up to hi's wife or keep to hi's story that it was just a friendship were he helped her with $$$$ and paid for her plane fares to meet up with him ....How could he not think that all these skeletons would all come out :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    For me those kind of skeletons are irrelevant...
    even if they did exist

really no proof just hearsay from not the best sources either at this point

now if he was in office misbehavin that would be a different story
    and lying about it...

wait the American people already accepted that....

it's a slippery slope for those politicians and no one is squeaky clean

I guess he was a threat to someone in this campaign
    needed to throw some mud his way
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,225
    cain making "major announcement" tomorrow....

odds he bows out??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Cain lives in Stockbridge, the suburb next to us, he's home now
    for the first time since the Atlanta woman's accusations. He is talking it over
    with his wife tonight.

He is opening a new base of operation tomorrow here and will announce then
    his plans.

His buds they interviewed think he will stay in, as does some other local people.

I think he just might, I'm glad cause I don't think its right to be railroaded
    by rumors. I also thought he might admit something and stay in the running.
    Never know ... honesty might be commended, his wife forgiving of course.

we'll see...
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Cain lives in Stockbridge, the suburb next to us, he's home now
    for the first time since the Atlanta woman's accusations. He is talking it over
    with his wife tonight.

He is opening a new base of operation tomorrow here and will announce then
    his plans.

His buds they interviewed think he will stay in, as does some other local people.

I think he just might, I'm glad cause I don't think its right to be railroaded
    by rumors. I also thought he might admit something and stay in the running.
    Never know ... honesty might be commended, his wife forgiving of course.

we'll see...
    they said he has a long history of marital turmoil and infidelity. his wife is not going to let him stay in the race. you have to know that more accusations are going to come out the longer he stays in....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    I wonder who 'they' are?

I had not heard that about a bad marriage
    one would think him being from right here there would be news on that

the consensus here is people aren't giving much credit to the 13 year affair lady
    and in local interviews, she is very weak, definitely not credible, and really fudged
    on the monetary gain questions that her accusations will bring her.

Local news got phone call records and she was certainly bugging him by phone and text
    and him hardly returning the calls with just minutes totaling in the 17 calls.

I think he is speaking the truth... it was not an affair in his opinion
    just like Clinton didn't think it was having sex.

He may still come out with a partial confession and move on and maybe even back up
    in the polls. Like Clinton he has an enormous ego, not a bad thing for a President.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    I wonder who 'they' are?

the consensus here is people aren't giving much credit to the 13 year affair lady
    and in local interviews, she is very weak, definitely not credible, and really fudged

Local news got phone call records and she was certainly bugging him by phone and text

He may still come out with a partial confession and move on and maybe even back up
    in the polls. Like Clinton he has an enormous ego, not a bad thing for a President.

i don't care how weak or lacking in credibility she is. her and the two the nra paid off and the first one have done heavy damage to his campaign. the longer he stays in, the more is going to come out. he knows this. you should too...

don't even compare him to clinton. this man has no earthly business being the president. i hope that he gets to debate obama. obama would destroy him so badly it would be black on black crime...

• Options
    this is how you get yourself knocked out of a presidential campaign...or pulled out of it by the ear by your wife :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/0 ... 25626.html

Herman & Gloria Cain's Problems Go Way Back: Report

As Herman Cain headed home on Friday to Georgia to face his wife for the first time since Ginger White alleged an affair with him, a new report surfaced stories of the couple having deep marital unrest long before Cain's presidential campaign was rocked by allegations of sexual harassment.

"It never felt like a real marriage when I was around them," someone close to the family told the Daily Beast. "Mostly he was always gone and his wife seemed to be OK with it. Not being together seemed the norm for their marriage, and Gloria didn't seem to mind. His kids didn’t seem to mind either."

The Cains have been married for 43 years. They have two sons and three grandchildren. Sources told the Daily Beast that Cain's attraction to other women has always been a strain, and the couple has even lived apart during periods of their marriage.

Cain previously told HuffPost that Gloria supported him throughout the sexual harassment allegations that surfaced last month, but he has acknowledged that his wife never knew about his friendship with Ginger White or that he was giving her money and gifts over the years. He insists their relationship was not sexual. White has apologized to Gloria for having sex with Cain.

Gloria told FOX News last month that the sexual harassment charges other women have leveled against her husband don't ring true because he "totally respects women."

But a campaign worker told the Daily Beast that she was pressured to do the interview and won't defend her husband again against Ginger White's story.

"She doesn't want to be forced to do that again because she knows he's had girlfriends for many years," the source said. "She just looked the other way. But if he won't get out of the race, she may have to."

In light of the Ginger White allegations, Cain is reassessing his candidacy and his conversation with his wife Friday may be pivotal in his decision whether to remain in the race.

"It is having a toll and anybody would do the same thing," he told FOX News.

Meanwhile, "Women For Herman Cain" launched Friday and Gloria is listed as the group's National Chairperson. The site uses an image of several ethnically diverse women giving the thumbs up; these are not Cain supporters but models for a stock photo. Actual female supporters have posted words of encouragement for the couple and harsh attacks against Cain's accusers. Here are some words from Barbara Dayan of Nipomo, Calif.:

Dear Mrs. Cain Don't pay attention to these pathetic husbandless women who are jealous of women like you in happy long-term marriages. These vindictive women can't find a husband or keep one. They are like stalkers who try to latch on to any man who shows a bit of kindness or attention to them. When these unstable women come out of the woodwork to make accusations about Herman just say, "Honey, get a life, I believe my husband." We want you to be our First Lady Mrs. Cain!
    The initiative's press release follows:

"Women For Cain" is an online national fellowship of women dedicated to helping elect Herman Cain as the next President of the United States.

Mr. Cain has been a strong advocate for women throughout his lifetime, defending and promoting the issues of quality health care, family, education, equality in the workplace and many other concerns so important to American women.

Gloria Cain is the National Chairperson for "Women for Cain" and is the very special woman who Mr. Cain devoted his life to many years ago. Mr. Cain and Gloria celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary earlier this year. The couple has two children and three grandchildren and a legacy of family, friends, and community and church involvement.

"Women For Cain" was formed to inspire a national women's alliance in support of Herman Cain 2012 and Friends of Herman Cain. Please join our conversation to learn of volunteer opportunities and to be informed of issues and events surrounding the Herman Cain campaign.

Thank you for your support. We welcome your thoughts and encouragement for Mr. Cain. We also welcome your involvement in our effort to renew America with the common-sense solutions and principled leadership that Mr. Cain provides. Join us as we work to bring true opportunity and prosperity to all Americans.

On Oct. 31 Politico broke the news that two women had filed sexual harassment claims against Herman Cain when he ran the National Restaurant Association 20 years ago. At the time the story was published the women wished to remain anonymous, but one, Karen Kraushaar, came forward on Nov. 8, the day after a third woman, Sharon Bialek, held a press conference alleging she was sexually harassed by Cain.

Kraushaar, a Treasury Department spokeswoman, was an employee at the National Restaurant Association during the time Cain was head of the group. She did not discuss the details of the claim, but her attorney described the story Bialek told as familiar. "I'm not authorized to give specifics, but the conduct is similar and it's corroborating evidence for the complaint my client filed." Kraushaar received a settlement of about $45,000.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,153
    pandora wrote:
    I wonder who 'they' are?

Cains FIRST response was he was helping her find a job. Much later his SECOND response was he was helping her financially with bills etc. FOR 13 YRS. You know does that? A Sugar Daddy. Thats who. Whats a Sugar Daddy get in return? I think you can answer that one for yourself.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Gotcha.
    The alcoholic who hears Cain's message could look on the positive side and... be proud he didn't crash his car into a van full of nuns on their way to Disneyland this morning... after leaving the bar.
    There... positivity.
    Thanx!
    No the alcohoic is wondering where the next drink comes from. THEN we wonder where the F'n car is parked or why its wrapped around the tree.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    What kind of man has a 13 year friendship that he doesn't tell his wife about?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Gotcha.
    There... positivity.
    Thanx!
    No the alcohoic is wondering where the next drink comes from. THEN we wonder where the F'n car is parked or why its wrapped around the tree.
    I was, after thinkning about this a bit, also amazed by the negative generalization towards alcoholics...
    that it was insinuated they have nothing to be proud of :?
    and that they drink and drive, neither of which is necessarily true.
  • Options
    she knew this is what the lady friend has said
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    I wonder who 'they' are?

Cains FIRST response was he was helping her find a job. Much later his SECOND response was he was helping her financially with bills etc. FOR 13 YRS. You know does that? A Sugar Daddy. Thats who. Whats a Sugar Daddy get in return? I think you can answer that one for yourself.

Both responses were true

and as I have said from proof that we have seen, the phone call records, she was pursuing him
    far more than he her. And I believe he does not think of it as an affair because there was
    no romance/love ... he has claimed no sex which may be a down right lie.

Like Clinton ... words carefully chosen ... but eventually a lie emerges.

We will see if she can prove infidelity ... if he stays in the race...
    if he admits guilt

to me none of this is a deciding factor as to him being in office.
  • Options
    this is how you get yourself knocked out of a presidential campaign...or pulled out of it by the ear by your wife :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/0 ... 25626.html

Herman & Gloria Cain's Problems Go Way Back: Report

As Herman Cain headed home on Friday to Georgia to face his wife for the first time since Ginger White alleged an affair with him, a new report surfaced stories of the couple having deep marital unrest long before Cain's presidential campaign was rocked by allegations of sexual harassment.

"It never felt like a real marriage when I was around them," someone close to the family told the Daily Beast. "Mostly he was always gone and his wife seemed to be OK with it. Not being together seemed the norm for their marriage, and Gloria didn't seem to mind. His kids didn’t seem to mind either."

The Cains have been married for 43 years. They have two sons and three grandchildren. Sources told the Daily Beast that Cain's attraction to other women has always been a strain, and the couple has even lived apart during periods of their marriage.

Cain previously told HuffPost that Gloria supported him throughout the sexual harassment allegations that surfaced last month, but he has acknowledged that his wife never knew about his friendship with Ginger White or that he was giving her money and gifts over the years. He insists their relationship was not sexual. White has apologized to Gloria for having sex with Cain.

Gloria told FOX News last month that the sexual harassment charges other women have leveled against her husband don't ring true because he "totally respects women."

But a campaign worker told the Daily Beast that she was pressured to do the interview and won't defend her husband again against Ginger White's story.

"She doesn't want to be forced to do that again because she knows he's had girlfriends for many years," the source said. "She just looked the other way. But if he won't get out of the race, she may have to."

In light of the Ginger White allegations, Cain is reassessing his candidacy and his conversation with his wife Friday may be pivotal in his decision whether to remain in the race.

"It is having a toll and anybody would do the same thing," he told FOX News.

Meanwhile, "Women For Herman Cain" launched Friday and Gloria is listed as the group's National Chairperson. The site uses an image of several ethnically diverse women giving the thumbs up; these are not Cain supporters but models for a stock photo. Actual female supporters have posted words of encouragement for the couple and harsh attacks against Cain's accusers. Here are some words from Barbara Dayan of Nipomo, Calif.:

Dear Mrs. Cain Don't pay attention to these pathetic husbandless women who are jealous of women like you in happy long-term marriages. These vindictive women can't find a husband or keep one. They are like stalkers who try to latch on to any man who shows a bit of kindness or attention to them. When these unstable women come out of the woodwork to make accusations about Herman just say, "Honey, get a life, I believe my husband." We want you to be our First Lady Mrs. Cain!
    The initiative's press release follows:

"Women For Cain" is an online national fellowship of women dedicated to helping elect Herman Cain as the next President of the United States.

Mr. Cain has been a strong advocate for women throughout his lifetime, defending and promoting the issues of quality health care, family, education, equality in the workplace and many other concerns so important to American women.

Gloria Cain is the National Chairperson for "Women for Cain" and is the very special woman who Mr. Cain devoted his life to many years ago. Mr. Cain and Gloria celebrated their 43rd wedding anniversary earlier this year. The couple has two children and three grandchildren and a legacy of family, friends, and community and church involvement.

"Women For Cain" was formed to inspire a national women's alliance in support of Herman Cain 2012 and Friends of Herman Cain. Please join our conversation to learn of volunteer opportunities and to be informed of issues and events surrounding the Herman Cain campaign.

Thank you for your support. We welcome your thoughts and encouragement for Mr. Cain. We also welcome your involvement in our effort to renew America with the common-sense solutions and principled leadership that Mr. Cain provides. Join us as we work to bring true opportunity and prosperity to all Americans.

On Oct. 31 Politico broke the news that two women had filed sexual harassment claims against Herman Cain when he ran the National Restaurant Association 20 years ago. At the time the story was published the women wished to remain anonymous, but one, Karen Kraushaar, came forward on Nov. 8, the day after a third woman, Sharon Bialek, held a press conference alleging she was sexually harassed by Cain.

Kraushaar, a Treasury Department spokeswoman, was an employee at the National Restaurant Association during the time Cain was head of the group. She did not discuss the details of the claim, but her attorney described the story Bialek told as familiar. "I'm not authorized to give specifics, but the conduct is similar and it's corroborating evidence for the complaint my client filed." Kraushaar received a settlement of about $45,000.

This stuff sounds like a rag magazine :?

I put no credit in 'some source' and rumor and gossip.

The truth is his wife, no so far his life partner, is a wonderful woman married to a very
    egotistical man. As Hillary was and these special women have their own agendas also.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    I wonder who 'they' are?

i don't care how weak or lacking in credibility she is. her and the two the nra paid off and the first one have done heavy damage to his campaign. the longer he stays in, the more is going to come out. he knows this. you should too...

don't even compare him to clinton. this man has no earthly business being the president. i hope that he gets to debate obama. obama would destroy him so badly it would be black on black crime...

You might misunderstand, I compared him to Clinton in his ego and his mischievous
    shenanigans in office... very similar

I would like very much to see that debate between Obama and Cain...
    may the best black man win

perhaps we will get a chance
  • Options
    What this all comes down to is two consenting adults in a private arena
    long before Cain even thought of being a candidate.

I have very little respect for a woman who gets involved with a married man,
    I have made that mistake and the guilt haunts me some 36 years later.
    Home wrecking breaks hearts.

I have even less respect for a kiss and tell lady who has received gifts and financial
    support from a special friend and is now attempting to cash in on that friends
    demise. Gives new meaning to the word disloyal.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

I have even less respect for a kiss and tell lady who has received gifts and financial
    so you have no respect for a woman who gets involved with a married man, yet you say nothing to condemn the married man for getting some on the side and cheating on his wife :? :?

keep discrediting this woman and attacking my article. 4 episodes is more than pure conicidence. what woman would publicly apologize to a man's wife for having sex with him behind her back if they did not have sex??? your defenses matter none to me, but it is foolish to 1. keep clinging onto a fillandering man who has had 4 women come forward with accusations of inappropriate behavior, one of which is an outright 13 year sexual relaionship, and two of which were paid a year's salary in "hush money", and 2 it is foolish to keep supporting a candidate who has an utter lack of knowledge on foreign affairs and has offered ZERO substance of what he would do if he wins.....he has not offered anything because he does not know what he would do. you cliniging to him like this reminds me of the voters who voted for bush because he was "the one that they most wanted to have a beer with"....

i have seen you post somewhere that you liked the way he talks....well i liked how carl childers talks too, but does that make him presidential material????

8653241_gal.jpg

• Options
    pandora wrote:

so you have no respect for a woman who gets involved with a married man, yet you say nothing to condemn the married man for getting some on the side and cheating on his wife :? :?

keep discrediting this woman and attacking my article. 4 episodes is more than pure conicidence. what woman would publicly apologize to a man's wife for having sex with him behind her back if they did not have sex??? your defenses matter none to me, but it is foolish to 1. keep clinging onto a fillandering man who has had 4 women come forward with accusations of inappropriate behavior, one of which is an outright 13 year sexual relaionship, and two of which were paid a year's salary in "hush money", and 2 it is foolish to keep supporting a candidate who has an utter lack of knowledge on foreign affairs and has offered ZERO substance of what he would do if he wins.....he has not offered anything because he does not know what he would do. you cliniging to him like this reminds me of the voters who voted for bush because he was "the one that they most wanted to have a beer with"....

i have seen you post somewhere that you liked the way he talks....well i liked how carl childers talks too, but does that make him presidential material????

8653241_gal.jpg
    I think I am realistic about some men most especially those seeking power with big egos
    and even those who are not.
    And you think Clinton's betrayal to his wife was the first :?
    no... he just got caught that time ... while in office

I said I like his hats and I am partial to voices I don't know if i said that
    but would not elect a President based on that

you assume too much about me

I never said I was supporting him but I do think he is the best chance for the GOP to win

but I am an independent, I do not vote by party lines nor support either party
    so I will vote for who I think is the best figurehead to represent our country.

As I have said I think it will be Obama second term who will win.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    edited December 2011
    pandora wrote:

I couldnt care less what Cain does in private, however there has to be very reason why for 13 years he has chosen to keep this from his wife other than him giving Ginger gifts and financial assistance. Money never seems to be a problem for him, and since he says he was doing so why not let his wife of 43 years know this fact...there seems to more to this yet it appears you defend him just the same. If she was disloyal then what was Cain if any of this is true?

Either way That's fine, so because she received financial aid from Cain she should have kept her mouth shut and you would have had more respect for her? This appears to be one of the reasons women like Ginger, the abused and others are reluctant to come forward due to the scrutiny they are put under just for coming forward. If they lie they should be scrutinized, if true they should be given the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if these women came forward to bring down his campaign but Cain has done some of that on his own in his lack of foreign policy knowledge.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    pandora wrote:
    she knew this is what the lady friend has said
    That's not what Herman said. I'm more poking a hole in his defense.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I was, after thinkning about this a bit, also amazed by the negative generalization towards alcoholics...
    that it was insinuated they have nothing to be proud of :?
    and that they drink and drive, neither of which is necessarily true.

You'r eright Pandorra, Alkys are FINE upstanding human beings that need to be proud oof the state they put thier families. The fear their children have of the alky and what they will do when bothered or interupted from thier drinking.

In the end though , this thread is a bout Herman Cain. A man who has puit his hat in to a ring that opens him up to intense scrutiny. IF he cant own up to this or any other skeletons in his closet, he just WASTED a heck of a lot of money. Good day and happy posting.

• Options
    This is how you

QUIT
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,718
    This is how you

QUIT

Not quitting, just "suspending" :lol: