Options

Herman Cain resume. Read up. This is how you WIN

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,264
    This is how you

QUIT
    :lol:

yep, be sure to blame the media for your political misfortunes....

and this is also how you DENY EVERYTHING...

WOOT!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    did anyone else nearly puke when listening to the guy that spoke before cain? he said he trusts the lives of his 2 sons who are serving in uniform to herman cain...i was like wtf?? this guy can't even find iraq on a map...

and cain just now quoted the pokemon movie!!

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Bummer, I was really looking forward to a 18.5% sales tax.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,727
    Bummer, I was really looking forward to a 18.5% sales tax.

Commie
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,299
    that leaves who ? Mitt? as a dark horse maybe MAYBE Newt?

Who ya down for now usamammasan?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Well ... that settles that ... Obama 2nd term

good news for the Democrats here :D
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    "He had the courage to launch the 9-9-9 plan which, whether you liked it or disliked it, was a big idea and started to elevate the debate toward big solutions and not the usual nitpicking, consultant-driven negativity," Gingrich said.

Woot for Newt!

Obama will lose to any of the GOP field as his failed leadership has been a disaster for the USA.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    What this all comes down to is two consenting adults in a private arena
    long before Cain even thought of being a candidate.

I have very little respect for a woman who gets involved with a married man,
    I have made that mistake and the guilt haunts me some 36 years later.
    Home wrecking breaks hearts.

I have even less respect for a kiss and tell lady who has received gifts and financial
    support from a special friend and is now attempting to cash in on that friends
    demise. Gives new meaning to the word disloyal.

I couldnt care less what Cain does in private, however there has to be very reason why for 13 years he has chosen to keep this from his wife other than him giving Ginger gifts and financial assistance. Money never seems to be a problem for him, and since he says he was doing so why not let his wife of 43 years know this fact...there seems to more to this yet it appears you defend him just the same. If she was disloyal then what was Cain if any of this is true?

Either way That's fine, so because she received financial aid from Cain she should have kept her mouth shut and you would have had more respect for her? This appears to be one of the reasons women like Ginger, the abused and others are reluctant to come forward due to the scrutiny they are put under just for coming forward. If they lie they should be scrutinized, if true they should be given the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if these women came forward to bring down his campaign but Cain has done some of that on his own in his lack of foreign policy knowledge.

Peace
    What kind of person turns on a friend of 13 years who has given them financial aid ...
    one that likes money and can get more by doing so.

A snake in the grass does that.

Abused come on really ... she uses just as much as any man does. :?

I will always believe Gloria knew and Herman was protecting her from public scrutiny.
    It makes her appear weak to stay with a cheating spouse.
    It is better to look like she was kept in the dark over that.
    He took the brunt to keep her image.

Gee is it possible I know more about men then the men here
    and also the women who latch onto other women's men.
    They are not innocent in the least.

Cain would do anything to protect his wife of 43 years and yes he loves her dearly.
  • Options
    "He had the courage to launch the 9-9-9 plan which, whether you liked it or disliked it, was a big idea and started to elevate the debate toward big solutions and not the usual nitpicking, consultant-driven negativity," Gingrich said.

Woot for Newt!

Obama will lose to any of the GOP field as his failed leadership has been a disaster for the USA.

this is too funny. every candidate you have not only supported but started a 20 page thread about is either out of the race or plummetting in the polls. trump, perry, cain, newt was down and out, and as long as he keeps talking he will be down again...where is your romney thread? can't wait to go to town on that flip flopper..

• Options

Woot for Newt!

I don't know things are looking up in the country and they will keep on the rise ...
    just for him to get reelected

people are sheep you know and easily fooled
  • Options
    pandora, she turned on him because she WAS NOT A FRIEND FOR 13 YEARS!!!! she was his MISTRESS!! and mistresses ALWAYS come forward in situations like this. especially jilted or scorned ones....again she was not his FRIEND! she was having SEX with him and he was giving her financial support....

funny, that can possibly be consifered prostitution couldn't it??

elliot spitzer, democrat, had a prostitute, got caught, and resigned in shame.

david vitter, republican, had a prostitute, got caught, not only stayed in congress, but his republican colleagues welcomed him back to the floor with a standing ovation, AND he won re-election...

funny how republicans decry democrats yet support and defend their own...

unless you are larry craig and look for gay sex in a bathroom, they can't support him because that is an abomination before god...

• Options
    pandora, she turned on him because she WAS NOT A FRIEND FOR 13 YEARS!!!! she was his MISTRESS!! and mistresses ALWAYS come forward in situations like this. especially jilted or scorned ones....again she was not his FRIEND! she was having SEX with him and he was giving her financial support....

david vitter, republican, had a prostitute, got caught, not only stayed in congress, but his republican colleagues welcomed him back to the floor with a standing ovation, AND he won re-election...

unless you are larry craig and look for gay sex in a bathroom, they can't support him because that is an abomination before god...
    I've known a few mistresses quite well in my life... none would turn on their mister
    scorned or otherwise... none were prostitutes because they were in loving relationships.

This would not pertain to this mistress though.

And from the phone call records much more of a stalker than he was.
    Men often take it when offered. But men who do not actively pursue
    well they are just not that interested.

I think Herman is quite wealthy his financial help and gifts a drop in the bucket perhaps
    and few and far between it appears.

I will remain a supporter of the man Herman ... was not sold on the candidate Cain
    and will hope his life can repair.
  • Options

I see the same in Democrats ... weren't you supporting Clinton in spite of the same behavior
    Cain has shown?

I hope this wasn't directed at me, I think probably not,
    because I vote for the man or woman, not the party, in all cases.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    And the Republican train wreck continues... :lol:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    And the Republican train wreck continues... :lol:
    uh oh... we agree on something :?
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

I see the same in Democrats ... weren't you supporting Clinton in spite of the same behavior
    Cain has shown?

I hope this wasn't directed at me, I think probably not,
    because I vote for the man or woman, not the party, in all cases.
    no, i said "what clinton did was absolutely dispicable, but i am more willing to forgive him because he did not campaign on family values and did not pretend to be someone other than who he was when he campaigned". these clowns on the right always talk about jesus and sanctity of marriage and claim to be more moral than the rest of us, so if they claim to be that and then get caught cheating they deserve the scorn they get for being liars and hypocrites.

• Options
    i've known mistresses too. a few of my male friends have had mistresses. i've been cheated on,and in all cases the mistress told their wives or the wives found out. like i said, scorned and jilted men and women always come forward. especially if the person doing the cheating is running for political office.

either way, cain knew about this woman and all of the other accusers, and as such, should have known better than to expect to run for office without all of this coming out in a very public and very embarrassing manner.

cain will have a show on fox news in a month. he will be fine. he just won't be president or in government.
    pandora wrote:
    I've known a few mistresses quite well in my life... none would turn on their mister
    scorned or otherwise... none were prostitutes because they were in loving relationships.

This would not pertain to this mistress though.

And from the phone call records much more of a stalker than he was.
    Men often take it when offered. But men who do not actively pursue
    well they are just not that interested.

I think Herman is quite wealthy his financial help and gifts a drop in the bucket perhaps
    and few and far between it appears.

I will remain a supporter of the man Herman ... was not sold on the candidate Cain
    and will hope his life can repair.

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,727
    pandora wrote:

Woot for Newt!

I don't know things are looking up in the country and they will keep on the rise ...

So the country is on the rise with Obama as president, so therefore he gets re-elected, but yet they are being fooled? Please help clarify.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    pandora wrote:
    ....Cain would do anything to protect his wife of 43 years and yes he loves her dearly.

and yet he disrespected her enough to cheat on her.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    edited December 2011
    pandora wrote:
    What this all comes down to is two consenting adults in a private arena
    long before Cain even thought of being a candidate.

I have very little respect for a woman who gets involved with a married man,
    I have made that mistake and the guilt haunts me some 36 years later.
    Home wrecking breaks hearts.

I have even less respect for a kiss and tell lady who has received gifts and financial
    support from a special friend and is now attempting to cash in on that friends
    demise. Gives new meaning to the word disloyal.
    pandora wrote:
    g under p wrote:

I couldnt care less what Cain does in private, however there has to be very reason why for 13 years he has chosen to keep this from his wife other than him giving Ginger gifts and financial assistance. Money never seems to be a problem for him, and since he says he was doing so why not let his wife of 43 years know this fact...there seems to more to this yet it appears you defend him just the same. If she was disloyal then what was Cain if any of this is true?

Either way That's fine, so because she received financial aid from Cain she should have kept her mouth shut and you would have had more respect for her? This appears to be one of the reasons women like Ginger, the abused and others are reluctant to come forward due to the scrutiny they are put under just for coming forward. If they lie they should be scrutinized, if true they should be given the benefit of the doubt. I don't know if these women came forward to bring down his campaign but Cain has done some of that on his own in his lack of foreign policy knowledge.

Peace
    What kind of person turns on a friend of 13 years who has given them financial aid ...

I will always believe Gloria knew and Herman was protecting her from public scrutiny.

Cain would do anything to protect his wife of 43 years and yes he loves her dearly.

Pandora, I don't see how Ginger at this point can get a dime from Cain for coming forward with her claim. I don't think they want to be within miles of each other and since he loves his wife 43 years dearly he wouldn't dare come anywhere close to her. It doesn't really matter now his campaign run this year is over but he should come back in 2016 due to him being such a carasmatic kind of guy who wears really kool hats.

I think a snake would prefer a really fat rat sort of like Cain. :)

I've been through the hardship of a cheating spouse, nothing about it was easy. Did I protect her, no...if the cat came out the bag then so be it....then don't go down that road of deception and disrespect.

When I spoke of "the abused" I was speaking of those who have been abused domestically, raped, children etc. they find it difficult to come forward due to their abuse being rehashed, and their history being scrutinized.

Pandora YES it is possible you know about men here, only one can preach a sermon better about anything or nothing than any other man on here?

Yes Cain did everything to protect his wife he loved so dearly he said he kept it from her for atleast 13 years and now has to say goodbye to his campaign. Smart guy who made some mistakes thinking none of this would possibly come forth. Woot!

Peace to all.
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    pandora wrote:
    ....Cain would do anything to protect his wife of 43 years and yes he loves her dearly.

and yet he disrespected her enough to cheat on her.
    yes
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Pandora, I don't see how Ginger at this point can get a dime from Cain for coming forward with her claim. I don't think they want to be within miles of each other and since he loves his wife 43 years dearly he wouldn't dare come anywhere close to her. It doesn't really matter now his campaign run this year is over but he should come back in 2016 due to him being such a carasmatic kind of guy who wears really kool hats.

I've been through the hardship of a cheating spouse, nothing about it was easy. Did I protect her, no...if the cat came out the back then so be it....then don't go down that road of deception and disrespect.

When I spoke of "the abused" I was speaking of those who have been abused domestically, raped, children etc. they find it difficult to come forward due to their abuse being rehashed, and their history being scrutinized.

Pandora YES it is possible you know about men here, only one can preach a sermon better about anything or nothing than any other man on here?

Yes Cain did everything to protect his wife he loved so dearly he said he kept it from her for atleast 13 years and now has to say goodbye to his campaign. Smart guy who some mistakes thinking none of this would possibly come forth. Woot!

Peace to all.

Of course she is not going to get money from Cain but she will get money for her story...

wow, how sarastic and attacking you have become ... peace :?
    perhaps you should remove that signature for times when you are not
    emitting that vibe towards another... it feels hypocritical.

Why if you think Cain is so rotten do you believe a words he says ...
    why do you believe those words? It is clear he is protecting her image.

The man has a huge ego pretty obvious ... just like Clinton... this clouds judgement
    and good choices. This they are both guilty of.
  • Options
    Go Beavers wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Woot for Newt!

So the country is on the rise with Obama as president, so therefore he gets re-elected, but yet they are being fooled? Please help clarify.

My political opinion is the President is a figurehead for power that lies elsewhere,
    not within a party. Connect the dots.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    edited December 2011
    pandora wrote:
    g under p wrote:

I've been through the hardship of a cheating spouse, nothing about it was easy. Did I protect her, no...if the cat came out the back then so be it....then don't go down that road of deception and disrespect.

Yes Cain did everything to protect his wife he loved so dearly he said he kept it from her for atleast 13 years and now has to say goodbye to his campaign. Smart guy who some mistakes thinking none of this would possibly come forth. Woot!

Peace to all.

Of course she is not going to get money from Cain but she will get money for her story...

wow, how sarastic and attacking you have become ... peace :?
    perhaps you should remove that signature for times when you are not
    emitting that vibe towards another... it feels hypocritical.

Why if you think Cain is so rotten do you believe a words he says ...
    why do you believe those words? It is clear he is protecting her image.

The man has a huge ego pretty obvious ... just like Clinton... this clouds judgement
    and good choices. This they are both guilty of.

Who will give her money for her story...this claim of hers is dead the man Cain has suspended his campaign. Now when he runs again that's another story.

Attacking whom? I said its possible you know about men here, notice I did Not say YOU.... I said only ONE can preach etc. Now if you think you are that ONE then that's up to you.

MY PEACE will not be removed you already know that.

I never ever said Cain is rotten I like the guy, he does wear kool hats.....as a presidential candidate though I didnt like his foreign policy, supposed conservative running on family values with several claims from women that has apparently forced him to suspend his campaign. Ok you believe its clear he's protecting her image fine, then why would a man with such a healthy ego need to protect her image over his own unless he had something else he wanted hidden, possibly sexual activity?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    i've known mistresses too. a few of my male friends have had mistresses. i've been cheated on,and in all cases the mistress told their wives or the wives found out. like i said, scorned and jilted men and women always come forward. especially if the person doing the cheating is running for political office.

either way, cain knew about this woman and all of the other accusers, and as such, should have known better than to expect to run for office without all of this coming out in a very public and very embarrassing manner.

cain will have a show on fox news in a month. he will be fine. he just won't be president or in government.
    Yes there are all kinds of mistresses and my point of course ... Mama knew.
    He was protecting her.

Not all relationships like this work this way though.
    In many cases mistresses are as important as wives and even result in second families.

In this case from the phone records it is clear who the pursuer was
    and thought the relationship was more than it was.

I think Cain did not bank on her betraying their friendship,
    or he thought the relationship was nothing, because to him it was,
    or he is innocent
    or his ego so big he thought he could sail on through as Clinton did.
    One or all of the above.

Of course he will be fine ... he may be in government though someday,
    cheating in a marriage should not be a reason not to be. Most especially
    based on accusation only.

I mean if Clinton can stay in office for straight face lying to the American public
    and disgracing the office
    well I think Cain deserves a chance in the political arena somewhere sometime.
  • Options
    "SUSPENDING" His campaign. Not quitting although he's no longer actively running for pres (which sounds an awful lot like he's quit to me).

This allows Mr. Cain to continue to raise funds.

So folks are going to take their hard earned money and continue to give it away for no good purpose.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    no, i said "what clinton did was absolutely dispicable, but i am more willing to forgive him because he did not campaign on family values and did not pretend to be someone other than who he was when he campaigned". these clowns on the right always talk about jesus and sanctity of marriage and claim to be more moral than the rest of us, so if they claim to be that and then get caught cheating they deserve the scorn they get for being liars and hypocrites.
    I have spoke on this ...

Because someone believes in God or follows a religion
    it does not necessarily mean they think they are holier or
    better than the guy who doesn't.
    Its the guy who doesn't who may think this is how they feel.
    Most believers do not feel this way just because they believe.
    Do they think they have found something grand to share,
    yes most do.

Marriage is a partnership ... personal and individual.
    As are the sanctions of that marriage.

I knew of a marriage that was sexless after the wife was raped
    and a hysterectomy followed. This occurred after 20 years of marriage.
    They remained married because they were partners in life.
    The love far deeper than physical. The husband did seek gratification elsewhere.

My point one should not judge another when one does not know their personal situation
    and assume anything about who they are and why they do what they do.
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    "SUSPENDING" His campaign. Not quitting although he's no longer actively running for pres (which sounds an awful lot like he's quit to me).

So folks are going to take their hard earned money and continue to give it away for no good purpose.
    I'm thinking his backing will go to Newt ... yes no?
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I say it doesnt matter.
    He's NOT a politician. He's not anyone of great importance. Being Independent myself I view both parties as suspect. He's Joe American citzen. His backing matters as little as yours or mine does. Which is , after all but 1 and only 1 vote.
    Unsung posted something about the Cain forum admin saying hes backing Paul. Who can say.

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I say it doesnt matter.
    He's NOT a politician. He's not anyone of great importance. Being Independent myself I view both parties as suspect. He's Joe American citzen. His backing matters as little as yours or mine does. Which is , after all but 1 and only 1 vote.
    Unsung posted something about the Cain forum admin saying hes backing Paul. Who can say.
    I feel bad for Ron Paul I wish I could support him
    but I think the office would tear him up. I think he missed his chance ... I wish he would back
    someone with his ideas.

I too am an Independent and find it refreshing to have a candidate that is not a politician.
    This party system is a guise for no change at all. Pass the blame, can't agree, nothing gets done.

As far as not being worthy of backing another, I disagree.
    He spoke, had some good ideas or at least those that his followers agreed with.
    He is worthy of leading those who believe in him to another candidate.