9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Haters gonna hate.

I fucking hate this one with a passion!! You have no idea. It's such a cop out.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    DS1119 wrote:
    Haters gonna hate.

hater
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Haters gonna hate.

hater

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I remember a while back in the RF thread you said that men who violate the "empty space between a urinal" code would cause you to go to jail someday...that's how I feel about this one. :evil: :evil:
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    When a woman says "I don't mean to sound like a bitch"

Yes you do you're just appologizing ahead of time
    My butt itches!
  • bright eyed and bushy tailed
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• People who say "LOL" instead of actually laughing. Either laugh or don't. I can barely stand seeing that typed out so hearing someone say it is infuriating.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    theyre the bee's knees
  • A workplace one that I just heard....

"I want to make sure everyone is on the same page" :evil: :evil:
    You can't judge a book by it's cover.
  • Rome wasn't built in a day.
    I'm just trying to wrap my head around that.
  • Anywho
    whatev
    pig in a poke
    sector (just a word I hate that is constantly repeated at work) Implement is another one.
    snap! (grrrrrrrrrr)
    you go girl
    there ya go (some people repeat this after everything you say. Hey asshole Im standing right here I didnt go anywhere)
    smile (Im not going to walk around all day at work smiling so stop telling me to)
    That's life (grrrrrrrrr)
    warsh (I live in western PA. Get rid of the r please! It's wash!)
    Lets get down to brass tacks (I actually think this one is funny and laugh when I hear it)

Also, facebook and myspace irritate me to my core. When talking to people that live their lives by this shit I refer to it all as facespaces. As in, "Oh you posted that on your facespaces?" It really pisses these people off. I have a facespace to meet people on the forum to buy tickets and shit but some people are really obsessed. Twitter is another one. Maybe I need to start a new topic bitching about social networking. In the words of Lewis Black, "If your typing it you're not doing it asshole!"
  • DS1119 wrote:

Sonny Bono's last words, if I remember correctly.
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol:
    Anywho
    whatev
    pig in a poke
    sector (just a word I hate that is constantly repeated at work) Implement is another one.
    snap! (grrrrrrrrrr)
    you go girl
    there ya go (some people repeat this after everything you say. Hey asshole Im standing right here I didnt go anywhere)
    smile (Im not going to walk around all day at work smiling so stop telling me to)
    That's life (grrrrrrrrr)
    Lets get down to brass tacks (I actually think this one is funny and laugh when I hear it)

Also, facebook and myspace irritate me to my core. When talking to people that live their lives by this shit I refer to it all as facespaces. As in, "Oh you posted that on your facespaces?" It really pisses these people off. I have a facespace to meet people on the forum to buy tickets and shit but some people are really obsessed. Twitter is another one. Maybe I need to start a new topic bitching about social networking. In the words of Lewis Black, "If your typing it you're not doing it asshole!"

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=180630&hilit=twitter

:P
    i seriously want to punch people when they tell me to smile
    DS1119 wrote:

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    conman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

oh damn.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Ahh...a few I remember from my formative years...

"the world doesn't revolve around you!"
    "you need an attitude adjustment missy!"
    "it looks like a tornado just came through here!" or, "this place looks like a pig sty" (in reference to a messy room)
    "i brought you into this world I can take you out of it just as fast!"
    "dont make me kick your ass into next week!"

As you can tell, I was a wonderful child. :lol: :twisted:
    "That's not for me to say" ;) ............................ :lol:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    Anywho

Well anywho, Warsh is more of a philly thang. I would say wartch when i was younger (got that from my mom). And apparently lots of philadlphians have that accent. :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
  • Same shit different day! Its true..but still annoying as hell :x
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    conman wrote:

When does/would this happen? Just randomly throughout the day or what? :think:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    conman wrote:

When does/would this happen? Just randomly throughout the day or what? :think:

Yes randomly throughout the day people say this. Im at my work station sorting something with a regular person face and someone walks by, "smile" Or simply Im walking around getting from one job to the next and Ill get "Come on Stace smile! It's not that bad" Seriously I know its not that bad but Im just walking around oblivious to other peoples' expectation that I should be smiling 24/7.
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    conman wrote:

I HATE it when people do this. When I worked retail, people were always walking by and saying, "Smile!" I felt like replying, "OK, you stand here for 8 hours and take verbal abuse from strangers, and then tell me if you feel like smiling!" Jerks.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    "dont you worry your pretty little head"

whenever someone utters this pharse, you better worry something wrong is happening.
  • davidtrios wrote:
    i wanna "touch base" with you. :x

This was said by a friend today! :evil: :evil: :evil: Such a weird sounding saying :?
    davidtrios wrote:
    i wanna "touch base" with you. :x

This was said by a friend today! :evil: :evil: :evil: Such a weird sounding saying :?

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    its not you.. its me
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08