Options

2024 NHL Playoffs

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817
    edited March 2015
    Hawks can move up with Nashville stuttering and Crawford standing on his head.
    Canadians are in a slide and Los Kings are primed to continue their push. REALLY could use Alec Martinez and Tanner Pearson back from injury. Neither is as big a loss as Kane to the Hawks obviously but both coming back would make a big boost for the Kings.
    Getting crazy!
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Let's go rangers
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817
    badbrains said:

Let's go rangers

Those frigging "colon-endings" have been playing great hockey too. When the king comes back they will be even tougher.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792

Canadians are in a slide and Los Kings are primed to continue their push. REALLY could use Alec Martinez and Tanner Pearson back from injury. Neither is as big a loss as Kane to the Hawks obviously but both coming back would make a big boost for the Kings.
    Getting crazy!

1 month left here. Kings are the team that no one wants to play in the 1st round if they sneak into one of those wild card spots. I'm praying that Kaner comes back early than expected, but it sounds like he's on track to be out 12 weeks which would be the Conference finals. As talented as the Hawks are, it's hard to see them getting through 2 rounds without their top offensive player.
  • Options

Getting crazy!

1 month left here. Kings are the team that no one wants to play in the 1st round if they sneak into one of those wild card spots. I'm praying that Kaner comes back early than expected, but it sounds like he's on track to be out 12 weeks which would be the Conference finals. As talented as the Hawks are, it's hard to see them getting through 2 rounds without their top offensive player.
    Kings are team nobody except for the Hawks should want to play at all. Everyone else has been their bitches the last 3 years, only the Hawks stopped them from 3 in a row! (Now they just need to get back in and hope someone else takes out the Hawks, lol)
  • Options
    Playoffs start tomorrow. The best postseason in all of sports....
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    We have Mrazek starting tomorrow again TB. LMAO we're up against Yzerman - awesome for him! Anything can happen. We're gonna see some great frickin hockey! Can't wait!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    FoxyRedLa said:

We have Mrazek starting tomorrow again TB. LMAO we're up against Yzerman - awesome for him! Anything can happen. We're gonna see some great frickin hockey! Can't wait!

It's never good to be going into the post season with a starting goalie controversy. That said, teams have made deep runs when an unheard goalie catches fire. I'm thinking that is Babcock's strategy. Throw Mrazek out there and see if he catches fire, and pull him the second he shows weakness so a pissed off, and hopefully motivated, Howard takes the helm.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,311
    I'm going with Canadians over the Predators for the Cup.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    edited April 2015
    pjhawks said:

I'm going with Ottawa over the Canadiens in 5!

• Options
    Unfortunately I have to go with the Hawks over the Habs in 6. I would like to see Flames/Habs or Flames/Rangers....but I dont think that will happen.
    Will be happy if it is not the Hawks (they are a badass team, all respect to them, just dont want them to win it again) nor the Ducks. (Rival, I hate the fucking Ducks and think their coach is a joker.)
    Calgary is just fun to watch and their exciting players are still so new that I dont have grudges against them yet. :)

Pulling for the Kings and the 2% chance they have to win the draft lottery. :) Crazy shit happens sometimes, right?

All I can root for Kings-wise this post season, unless you count the Calder Cup, which is fun but of course meaningless relative to the awesomeness that is the SCPlayoffs.

Missed all the games last night, look forward to watching moving forward!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,303
    good games so far. Right now watching Wild/Blues.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Steven Stamkos jumping over a slap shot for a goal ...

That's some crazy shit.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Jason P said:

Steven Stamkos jumping over a slap shot for a goal ...

That's some crazy shit.

that is an effective screen
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,838
    pjhawks said:

Smart
    Rygar said:

pjhawks said:

oh, gonna have to go with denied for you.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    3 first round exits in a row for the Blues! Hawks-Wild should be a good series. Dubnyk scares me.....he has had a great run these last few months.
  • Options

3 first round exits in a row for the Blues! Hawks-Wild should be a good series. Dubnyk scares me.....he has had a great run these last few months.

While I shall be pulling for the Wild, dont think your boys will drop this series. Hawks in 6.
  • Options

While I shall be pulling for the Wild, dont think your boys will drop this series. Hawks in 6.
    As long as coach Q stops with the flip flopping of the goalies nonsense, I think we should be good in this series.

Looking forward to Caps-Isles tonight....doesn't get any better than game 7 in the NHL.
  • Options

pjhawks said:

Smart
    Rygar said:

pjhawks said:

Yeah I was surprised too.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,311

pjhawks said:

Smart
    Rygar said:

pjhawks said:

Weber getting hurt killed the Predators. Shame he went down.

Price has been so good for the Canadians. If it ends up being the Canadians-Rangers in the Eastern Final that would be a helluva series with those two goalies.
  • Options
    Les Canadiens de Montréal jouent au hockey comme une bande de crétins. Une des équipes canadiennes les plus fiers est se dominés par une équipe basée en Floride
  • Options
    Brutal loss for the Habs last night. I sure am glad I bet the Lightning for the series.

Hawks will finish up the sweep tonight. The Wild are done.
  • Options
    Even though Tampa beat the Red Wings, I have to root for them. It's like watching the Red Wings.

Yzerman has done well.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Les Canadiens de Montréal jouent au hockey comme une bande de crétins. Une des équipes canadiennes les plus fiers est se dominés par une équipe basée en Floride

Goalie can't score, too.
    Can thank our offense for going from mediocre to invisible. Plus a few defensive breakdowns...wouldn't surprise me if Markov was injured.
  • Options
    big games tonight -- pulling so much for both of the dogs here....NY has to win 3 in a row and CGY 3 out of 4. I dont particularly like either the Caps/Lightning and think NY has a chance against Chi or Anashit while the other 2 wont.
    Regardless if CGY loses I will be rooting for the east as it will make me totally gag if the Fucks win and will piss me off if the Hawks win. (Hawks before Fucks of course....anyone but the Fucks)

Enjoying the play and would love to see the Habs pull a Kings.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    Washington and Chicago are definitely in the zone. Its going to be them.
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

Washington and Chicago are definitely in the zone. Its going to be them.

Hawks are on fire right now. Obviously my view is a bit skewed, but I just can't picture anyone beating the Hawks right now. Kane is playing out of his mind.
  • Options
    Cmon Montreal and new York!