Options

New PJ hoodies at the roadside room...

Comments

• Options
    $225.

For a sweatshirt.
  • Options
    reasonably priced canada 2005 sees the light of day. someone's gonna spend some loot this weekend (not me)
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    That avocado one is killing me!!! If I hadn't just spend 500 bucks for books for this semester I would have bought it in a heartbeat
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Can we get an XL please??
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,089
    Some new ones from the stash just posted. Go go go...
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    pjl44 wrote:

The VFC hoodie is awesome. If it was a medium, I would think about getting it.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,089
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    pjl44 wrote:

The VFC hoodie is awesome. If it was a medium, I would think about getting it.

I know...I'm a large and took a long look at that one. It's a lot of dough and I have a lot of hoodies.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    That 1993 Europe one is pretty sweet too! XL :cry:
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Almost pulled the trigger on the Phoenix... then I realized it was a Medium. If it was a Large it'd be my new favorite sweatshirt
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    holy shit why did i have to go to that site today

what has been seen cannot be unseen

that phoenix hoodie is so fucking badass
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    The phenoix one is pretty cool...

I'm excited to see what he's currently "talking" with the band about...

If he turns leftover Molson Canadian pearl jam t-shirts into hoodies, I have to have one...

And the promise of ed merch in the south! yes!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Does anyone have a Crashious 2005 Black Canada hoodie for sale in size L??
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    I have one similar to the Avocado but in a large- aslo was a new type of hoodie, thicker material than he used in the past. very nice. I like the phoenix one too.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,463
    Sweet hoodies.

adbad-gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    holy shit why did i have to go to that site today

what has been seen cannot be unseen

that phoenix hoodie is so fucking badass

Yes it is.

I suggest to anyone....if he has your size...buy it. His hoodies are the best.

Anyone willing to buy me an XXL crash hoodie from the upcoming Ed Ved tour????????
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    spencer958spencer958 Louisville, KY Posts: 279
    I have the Stickman hoodie. His sizes are a little small. I usually wear an XL, but I have a 2X for that and it fits great.
  • Options
    spencer958 wrote:
    I have the Stickman hoodie. His sizes are a little small. I usually wear an XL, but I have a 2X for that and it fits great.
    LOVE the Stickman hoodie :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Why did I have to go and look? That Phoenix one is so amazing. I'm trying to ration why I shouldn't buy it now. :lol:
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    i would buy it but i just bought a backspacer hoodie and the atlantic city hoodie from him in the past few months.

plus knowing that theres gonna be an EV and a euro hoodie....well, its not even the money, its the closet space
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Why did I have to go and look? That Phoenix one is so amazing. I'm trying to ration why I shouldn't buy it now. :lol:

Will it go with Sparkly shoes?? :lol::lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options

You shouldn't. You should just buy it. It is a great hoodie. Post pics when you get it. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

hell yeah it would. And my sparkly shoes won't be here in time. :evil:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:thumbup:

Crap... But on to plan B then :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:thumbup:

Crap... But on to plan B then :D

What was Plan B again? :lol:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Suziemay wrote:
    spencer958 wrote:

Su May - that Phoenix medium would fit you great ;);)
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    spencer958 wrote:
    Su May - that Phoenix medium would fit you great ;);)
    Shoo, go away!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Which one of you effers bought the Phoenix?
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options

Lucky bastards!!! :lol:

Great purchase...wish it was my size!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Paul, that was totally you wasn't it? You were just deflecting attention from yourself! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Paul, that was totally you wasn't it? You were just deflecting attention from yourself! :mrgreen:

Did you get it Su May?