Options

New PJ hoodies at the roadside room...

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ahhh, WHY IS IT STILL THERE?!?!

because it wants you to buy it (and take away my temptation!!)
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    Buy it.

His stuff is the best PJ merch. People spend $300 on a backpack on ebay and still find it hard to spend $125 on a hoodie that is much more limited and took far more work to create? Silliness.

I'd buy it if it were a different size. Looking forward to seeing if he puts anything else up that I can buy.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Ahhh, WHY IS IT STILL THERE?!?!

because it wants you to buy it (and take away my temptation!!)

No Paul, you get it!!! I think there's a better chance it will fit you than me
  • Options
    Buy it.

His stuff is the best PJ merch. People spend $300 on a backpack on ebay and still find it hard to spend $125 on a hoodie that is much more limited and took far more work to create? Silliness.

I'd buy it if it were a different size. Looking forward to seeing if he puts anything else up that I can buy.

Oh, trust me I know. I already have the 2006 owl one in a womens S. No way a mens XL is going to fit me but I'm contemplating getting it and then figuring out how to get it to fit me later. Thanksgiving just around the corner, maybe I can stuff my face on turkey or something :lol::lol:
  • Options
    I just got it, you all suck. 12 hours is about my limit for holding out on something. Paul, if you want it let me know :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    I just got it, you all suck. 12 hours is about my limit for holding out on something. Paul, if you want it let me know :)

Nice. Wear it as a hoodie nightgown...could really be nice if you are married/dating a PJ fan. ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

oh ....naughty...thats low....you know im weak too

lets try and get you to eat some pies first!!!

I know i could well crack here ....yikes.....let me know the size when it comes - if it would fit me I may not be strong enough (Ive had an XL in the ten of clubs hoody and its bloody massive - yet the large in the built to last wasnt that generous which is why i got the x large of the next one)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

Nice. Wear it as a hoodie nightgown...could really be nice if you are married/dating a PJ fan. ;)

Not yet, but at this rate I think only a PJ fan would find a giant Stickman hoodie/nightie remotely sexy :lol::lol:
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I know i could well crack here ....yikes.....let me know the size when it comes - if it would fit me I may not be strong enough (Ive had an XL in the ten of clubs hoody and its bloody massive - yet the large in the built to last wasnt that generous which is why i got the x large of the next one)

I think Crash's hoodies run small, but will let you know when it comes. Also checking with Crash to see if these are alterable and if there's anyway he could help me with that without ruining the hoodie :)
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I think Crash's hoodies run small, but will let you know when it comes. Also checking with Crash to see if these are alterable and if there's anyway he could help me with that without ruining the hoodie :)

awesome - if not I know you will crack me. I need a new dog walking jacket....the built to last isnt lasting so good after 2 years of wear :lol:
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Curious. What's stopping you just getting an old pj tshirt and stitching it onto the back of a plain hoodie?
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Curious. What's stopping you just getting an old pj tshirt and stitching it onto the back of a plain hoodie?

Being totally useless with a needle and thread :D
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

awesome - if not I know you will crack me. I need a new dog walking jacket....the built to last isnt lasting so good after 2 years of wear :lol:

"Built to last (only a little while..??)" :lol::lol:

Yes, we can take turns being bad influence on each other. This whole board is a bad influence on my finances. I had no idea I was so weak!
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:

Same reason I buy show posters instead of attempting to paint my own :D

Plus, did you see the little Stickmen on the inside of the hood? That's what totally got to me.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

Plus, did you see the little Stickmen on the inside of the hood? That's what totally got to me.

did you keep a photo of it? its gone from the store 8-)
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    eldarion75 wrote:

did you keep a photo of it? its gone from the store 8-)

I didn't, just thought of that too. It's on expressobeans but no details of the inside of the hood. I will be sure to snap a few when it arrives. http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/98220

Looks like someone else caved and bought the sawblade, that one's gone too :lol::lol:
  • Options
    FYI - his hoodies due tend to run small. I always buy up a size and they've never been too big. They range from fitting perfect to slightly big if you upsize.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    FYI - his hoodies due tend to run small. I always buy up a size and they've never been too big. They range from fitting perfect to slightly big if you upsize.

sweet. had forgotten how cool it looked

great catch Su-May
  • Options
    did he reply ?
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    did he reply ?

Yeah, he said after thinking about he, he decided it's best not to try to alter otherwise it might get messed up and we'll both be upset! Nice guy, that Crash. He was a little surprised I bought the XL since I had emailed asking about a women's Small :lol::lol: He must think I'm nuts now.

Should be arriving any day now. Still thinking about it Paul? I will send you pics !
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    did he reply ?

Yeah, he said after thinking about he, he decided it's best not to try to alter otherwise it might get messed up and we'll both be upset! Nice guy, that Crash. He was a little surprised I bought the XL since I had emailed asking about a women's Small :lol::lol: He must think I'm nuts now.

Should be arriving any day now. Still thinking about it Paul? I will send you pics !

yeah :shock: :shock:
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    did he reply ?

yeah :shock: :shock:

Uh oh. Ha ha, okay, I promise you can have it if I look like a clown in it.
  • Options
    oh god
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    oh god

:lol::lol::lol:

Should I not be tempting you? I don't want to be responsible for your lack of funds for Christmas gifts and such :lol::lol:
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    Two more up there tonight... ones an EV that I haven't seen before....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    anybody know whats on the back of the EV one? it's my size and very tempting
  • Options
    GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    Another for Crash...

Philly 28 (Large) Tom Tomorrow poster image

P.S. the images are protected now so we can't save them to show after they sell out...get at it!! :)
  • Options
    ALERT!! :lol:

VFC xl for $125

I really like this one...almost as much as the reaper (neither of which I own...yet!)

Every time these pop up I'm broke... :evil:

Get on it!!
  • Options
    Nice touch, releasing on Veteran's Day :D

Thank god it's an XL. No more hoodies for me...
  • Options
    And yet another! I've never seen this one before...but it looks badass as usual for Crash.

Atlantic City 05 medium $125

Get on it! ;)