Options

New PJ hoodies at the roadside room...

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Maybe Crash is also looking for a backpack :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, $300 is really steep especially for the think material. Nice-looking tho!
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    I noticed the Reaper ones earlier this morning... before he sent the email.... I have been fighting the temptation to purchase one for about 4 hours now... really love that hoodie and was at the MSG shows in 08... but $125 for a lightweight hoodie that probably won't fit me anyway....I just can't do it...

yea $300 for the other one is insane... I wonder how he judges his "market value" on that one... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Eh...the reaper one's sorta cool. But they still remind me of something I would have worn in 7th grade when I thought black shirts with weird logos were the coolest.
  • Options
    I had to see this $300 with my own eyes but now I see it's been marked down to $225. I bought mine in Feb '09 for $52. What is he smoking? Maybe he meant to drop a '2' and rearange the other '2' and '5' :D
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,133
    I love Crash's hoodies. If his XL were real XLs I would have bought one. I have to buy XXL in his hoodies. But I am a sucker for them. I really wish I could come up with a cool design from my old or unworn tshirts for a hoodie.

What I would love to do (if I had all the old shirts), would be to create my own PJ20 hoodie with all the different logos/crap from the first 20 years. I was really hoping he was going to do one for the alpine shows.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I love Crash's hoodies. If his XL were real XLs I would have bought one. I have to buy XXL in his hoodies. But I am a sucker for them. I really wish I could come up with a cool design from my old or unworn tshirts for a hoodie.

What I would love to do (if I had all the old shirts), would be to create my own PJ20 hoodie with all the different logos/crap from the first 20 years. I was really hoping he was going to do one for the alpine shows.

That's actually a good idea for a hoodie. Wonder why he didn't do something like that.
  • Options
    GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    Looks like Crash has more hoodies on sale...

Reaper (black) Large $125 s/n #1 of 4 :shock:
    VFC Large $125

Stickman came down a bit...$175 XL

I think he does great work! I have 2 of his hoodies and the polo shirt and love them all! Go get em! ;)
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    That vote for change one is fucking awesome, damn I wish I had more money :cry:
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

Looks like someone already grabbed it...atleast you won't have to be tempted :D

If it were XL and I had more cash it would have been gone before I posted it... :lol:
  • Options
    GB45499 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

Looks like someone already grabbed it...atleast you won't have to be tempted :D

If it were XL and I had more cash it would have been gone before I posted it... :lol:

haha yeah I also would have preferred a Medium but a Large would have worked, but yeah your right thank god someone got it or I may have blown 125 :lol:
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    Staceb10 wrote:
    $125 for a hoodie? yeah don't think so...

a custom hoodie...one of a kind...yeah....I think so.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    So he looks for $125-175 for one that he's already made yet on another thread, someone else got a cool one custom made for $100? Weird...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,133
    So he looks for $125-175 for one that he's already made yet on another thread, someone else got a cool one custom made for $100? Weird...

Well, remember for the custom ones, you are sending in the stuff to be sewn onto the hoodie. Could be the difference there.

Bottom line, they are awesome hoodies.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    what did the vfc look like?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options

on the back it had the elephant with the white house on it's back logo and said pearl jam Vote For Change Tour and the sleeve had "Patriot" on it and the front had a logo that pretty much looked like captain americas shield, and the hoodie was charcoal colored
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

on the back it had the elephant with the white house on it's back logo and said pearl jam Vote For Change Tour and the sleeve had "Patriot" on it and the front had a logo that pretty much looked like captain americas shield, and the hoodie was charcoal colored

sounds fucking badass

thanks. it was a large, yea?

if it was an M id be a little pissed right now
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    so my never worn stickman worth 300 in the market?...wow..

is that nearly one way to Argentina?? ;)
  • Options
    FitPearlFitPearl Posts: 744
    OMG I just realized that i've been charged for TWO hoodies back in 2009 when I bought ONE. 115$ instead of 57$. :o :? :? :?

I dont know any other PJ fan that could possibly buy another one so it doesnt make sens at all. :|
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    too expensive.. not even in the good section i'll pay that..
  • Options

Well, remember for the custom ones, you are sending in the stuff to be sewn onto the hoodie. Could be the difference there.

Bottom line, they are awesome hoodies.

Yeah they are awesome. It's a shame they've gone up so much in price. Not a hope in hell of me paying $125 (let alone $175/225) for one of them. It should really go back to the $50-60 pricing.
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:

sounds fucking badass

thanks. it was a large, yea?

if it was an M id be a little pissed right now

Yeah it was a large, I also would have been very tempted had it been a M
  • Options
    OK enough crash bashing....sheesh...

The guy is very cool. Yes the ones that are "pre-made" on his site are on the pricey side but again they are only a couple and numbered. The stuff that he sews on is not old merch that he has lying around its stuff that is sent to him from the group. SO the HUGE crowned skull yeah he has several of those waiting to be sewn on to a custom hoodie should one want it. I picked up my new hoodie that I ordered from him last week. The material is not paper thin as everyone is saying its not a Champion Hoodie or anything but its a decent weight.

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=173407&start=15

its not a matter of just slapping down some material and sewing it on there is a bit of detail to it and a lot of work that goes into it.

The Stickman hoodie was a limited edition (apparently not a good word around the porch as of late) 1 of 2000
    Thats his last one so yeah its pricey.

So if you want a one of a kind thing, check out his site go to Crashes Custom Repair Shop and tell him what you want. If you don't then don't but really don't bad mouth him. He really is a very cool guy just trying to support a family.
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    Dang...he's got another sweet hoodie up! I wish I had the loot... :evil:

And lowered the price of Stickman again to $125...get on it! :D
  • Options
    GB45499 wrote:

You beat me to it :) Someone please get the Stickman, I've been trying to resist for the last 10 mins and I'm nowhere near a size XL mens. I love those little stickmen inside the hood, what can I say!
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    Suziemay wrote:
    GB45499 wrote:

You beat me to it :) Someone please get the Stickman, I've been trying to resist for the last 10 mins and I'm nowhere near a size XL mens. I love those little stickmen inside the hood, what can I say!

he's put up like 4 new ones in the last 24 hours....

I still have an urge to buy the black reaper and the saw blade one everytime I look at them... must hold out....closing on house in 3 weeks..... ugh!.....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    I'm still staring at the Stickman...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Suziemay wrote:

buy it buy it buy it :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

buy it buy it buy it :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ahhh, WHY IS IT STILL THERE?!?!