Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    myra wrote:
    bump for the bust

fixed

;)
    its all Chinese to me.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    myra wrote:
    bump for the bust

fixed

;)
    its all Chinese to me.. 8-)

Of course, what was I thinking ? :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Bumps for Ts and Lumps
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    ok stop playing with your boobs and Dimitri and answer my question! :lol: :P

FitPearl wrote:
    hey, do the 10c pay for the shipping charge when you return a shirt like that?? Suppose its their mistake...?!
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I love this thread. You all are so awesome to come forward too. I was really beginning to think I was made like an ogre :P

Hopefully they will read some of this and help us all out.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I love this thread. You all are so awesome to come forward too. I was really beginning to think I was made like an ogre :P

Hopefully they will read some of this and help us all out.
    did you send your email do <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> ??
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Oh man, Pearl Jam V-neck T-shirts would be SWEET! Add my name to whatever petition that's on.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    Yes V Necks please!
    Glad to see this post is still going strong
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Options
    Shipping.
    If anyone wants to send the link, :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I just composed and nice, concise little email with the link. Sent it to your pm mindi!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    :D hopefully they will take this all into consideration.
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    bionicamy wrote:
    Yes V Necks please!

V Necks are only for chicks? I think the Jersey Shore guys wear V Necks when and if they're wearing a shirt, though I'm certain they're all wearing their little sister's shirts anyway.
  • Options
    marcos wrote:
    bionicamy wrote:
    Yes V Necks please!

V Necks are only for chicks? I think the Jersey Shore guys wear V Necks when and if they're wearing a shirt, though I'm certain they're all wearing their little sister's shirts anyway.
    im sure they are not PJ fans. (please!)

• Options
    email sent! :D

and a petition would be great!!!

• Options
    mindi wrote:
    I love this thread..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    how abt ppl who can be arsed/ppl who have the time make some mock-ups (either on photoshop or sketch it if u can...or in some way!) and post them here...maybe the merch 'powers-that-be' are all looking at this thread and going "Duh, ladies tees...hmmm...what?' *scratch head* :lol:

in other words, (the suggestions in) this thread is useless without pics :mrgreen:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    Here's a few ideas that would work , at least for me. :mrgreen:
    Just some style suggestions. I just went to these 2 websites because a friend that does screen printing uses them.
    Maybe later after I get the kids off to school I'll play around at one of the places you can design shirts and stuff at.

http://web.herspw.com/cgi-bin/live/site ... sor=000001

http://web.herspw.com/cgi-bin/live/site ... &brands=no

http://web.herspw.com/cgi-bin/live/site ... &brands=no

https://www.ssactivewear.com/ShopNow/Item.aspx?ID=977

https://www.ssactivewear.com/ShopNow/Item.aspx?ID=180

https://www.ssactivewear.com/ShopNow/Item.aspx?ID=854

https://www.ssactivewear.com/ShopNow/Item.aspx?ID=1868
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I'm not a fan of v-neck :oops: ... would prefer scoop. I usually am not sure whether to get a S or M ... when there is an option sometimes they only start at M ... I have the M green hoodie and it doesn't fit at all. Too big and too long (shortie here!) ... would have liked if the Ten of Clubs hoodie came in ladies sizes.

Best concert t-shirt I have EVER bought was on QOTSA last tour. 10c may be you want to try something like this ;)

http://www.lo-fi-merchandise.com/go/lof ... l-en.xhtml

(click on the image in the link for better photos)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    I posted a scoop, I like them too :)

And a link too a womens hoodie.
    The womens green one fits me great, but the pockets are nearly on your back. Why are the pockets so far back?

If anyone has any ideas I will make some mock ups today.
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Havent read all 20 pages but I am 5'10" and would love a woman's tee that fits tall women!! I'm not a stick either so one that isnt super tight fit would be nice too! And please more colors!! anything other than black, gray and white!!! Blue, green, red anything!!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    I love this new shirt https://secure.pearljam.com/store/produ ... g?sku=1191
    But would I be better off with a youth XL? Womens XL? I actually bet the youth XL is bigger than the womens :lol:

I really do love this print though, might have to buy the mens XXL just to make my own shirt out of it, again.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I love this thread..
  • Options
    v neck, scoop neck, anything that doesn't 'make my boobs look like they start at my chin' (best descrpition ever). Also would love some patches for my jeans and anything else I can sew them on :D
  • Options
    Just got back from the Post Office mailing my Analog shirt back. But crud I forgot to include my measurements. :(

I was looking around at the goods here today. There are no measurements for the Analog tees. There are measurements for the womens tees in the sale stuff and the kids tees there too. A youth XL is the same size as a womens L. I think they're different by 1/2" So no room at all for boobs in the womens tees it seems. :( To accommodate boob room we lose a bunch of length.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Just got back from the Post Office mailing my Analog shirt back. But crud I forgot to include my measurements. :(

I was looking around at the goods here today. There are no measurements for the Analog tees. There are measurements for the womens tees in the sale stuff and the kids tees there too. A youth XL is the same size as a womens L. I think they're different by 1/2" So no room at all for boobs in the womens tees it seems. :( To accommodate boob room we lose a bunch of length.

oops...I'm sure u can email it and reference the t-shirt you returned :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Here are my ideas.....had fun making these in spreadshirt.no ;)

V-neck tee:
    6192298513_93855b4723.jpg

Fitted Hoodie:
    6192815778_c284108c1d.jpg

Boat-neck sweatshirt:
    6192298409_b6d773a308.jpg

Scoop-neck tee:
    6192248659_759c376bbe_m.jpg

edit to add this 3/4-sleeved hoodie:
    6192395279_e70231e941.jpg
    Post edited by sickofit on
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    silver39 wrote:
    And please more colors!! anything other than black, gray and white!!! Blue, green, red anything!!!

This. I HATE white T-shirts. Probably why my Analog T-shirt will never get worn, and will probably get sold instead...
    I would have bought the PJ20 birthday cake T-shirt, except it was white!! :x
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    I love the second one and the swirly scoop neck.

The first one :lol: I couldn't wear because the design would stick out. Maybe down at the bottom would be cool on one of them.
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I posted a scoop, I like them too :)

And a link too a womens hoodie.
    The womens green one fits me great, but the pockets are nearly on your back. Why are the pockets so far back?

If anyone has any ideas I will make some mock ups today.

I figured out the pockets on the green hoodie... Mine are back farther than on other hoodies but not on my back but anyway.... It goes along with my kids calling it the woobie. Get your hands in the pockets... pull it forward and secure like a woobie :lol:
    I also like my green moster tee from Lollapalooza 07. That fits decent and has held up.

Being taller at 5' 8" I am going to reqest longer length again simply because once it is gone it can't be put back BUT sleeves can be rolled and if the material is right a shirt can be longer without looking like a sack.

I think sports shirts for the ladies even if in very limited numbers would be appreciated!

I feel for whoever has to make these decisions on merchandise.
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
  • Options
    Hey sickofit I really like the v neck and scoop.
    Nice job
This discussion has been closed.