Options

PJ womens tees :(

Comments

• Options
    Suzi78 wrote:

Yes!! I'm also 5'8" and length is always an issue.

I would love ladies sports shirts, as well... oh, and fitted hoodies and more colours! Black tees are for boys! :-P It really would be amazing if there were more fashionable options for us ladies.

Yes please! We need cool looking, fitted hoodies and longer shirts for the taller ladies. I'd love something like this...

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clot ... nd-hoodies

Or something like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScAlMFVUrmuJPAQw6GEHjD2-FPXSnqdBexakCrG8xQ9iXzWw5p

I find v-necked hoodies a lot more feminine and flattering.

I also really like hooded, long sleeve shirts.
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I haven't read through this entire thread yet...but I totally concur on all the complaints. Oh so funny!! :lol: The "wrangling a boob in the shirt" comment, I tell you it is a miracle I'm still alive, cuz I did some major choking on my coffee laughing!!!

Here's the deal, and I have been a 10c member since '93, so I've seen all kinds of merch fly over the years.

I'm 5'4", petite in frame, about 117 pounds. I have knockers, a nice size for my frame. 34/36 B/C cup. Not huge knockers, but it's a good pair. LOL. Handfulls, just right. Just to give you an idea of my shape. Have been so for a few quite a years.

I used to be alot heavier in the late 1990's, but dropped all kinds of weight in 2004 and have kept it off. When I was heavier, I never even BOTHERED looking at the women's merch. Honestly, I opted for the pillowcase!(So thru that the mens t's fit women like pillowcases!!LMFAO!) I have all kinds of men's t's from the late 90's tour, cuz I pretty hefty.

I've only purchased one woman's t. EVER. Ask me if I wear it. Not a chance. I gave it to my 5 year old neice and damn thing was tight on her! And she is skinny like her aunt!!!

It's a great tshirt too! An awesome blue. It had a gold leaf symbol on it I think. From the 2006 Canadian tour. Someone post a pic of it plz, as I don't have it anymore. :(

I was about 112 lbs when I bought that large woman's t back in 2006 in toronto at the ACC.

Wrangling a boob in that tshirt? Forget about it!

You would be lucky to fit a fucking nipple into that shirt!

And short in length! Forget about midriff baring length! It was a freaking sports bra!

I wanted an XL but they sold out at the shows. Figures.

It was such an awesome shirt!

Now I have had to resort, even with my small frame, to wear the small pillowcase shaped men's t's in small or medium.

Annoying. Yes, plz, Pearl Jam, redesign and re size your women's merch. I beg of you.

:evil:
  • Options
    Suzi78 wrote:

Yes!! I'm also 5'8" and length is always an issue.

I would love ladies sports shirts, as well... oh, and fitted hoodies and more colours! Black tees are for boys! :-P It really would be amazing if there were more fashionable options for us ladies.

Yes please! We need cool looking, fitted hoodies and longer shirts for the taller ladies. I'd love something like this...

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/-acc ... nd-hoodies

Or something like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScAlMFVUrmuJPAQw6GEHjD2-FPXSnqdBexakCrG8xQ9iXzWw5p

I find v-necked hoodies a lot more feminine and flattering.

I also really like hooded, long sleeve shirts.

That is NICE!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    edited September 2011
    I should post a video of me trying to wrangle my boobs into one of the tees I have :lol: And I don't think I have extra big ones either 36D :?

ETA an S because apparently before I only had one boob ;)
    Post edited by mindi on
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    NO DOUBT

BEST THREAD EVER.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I should post a video of me trying to wrangle my boobs into one of the tees I have :lol: And I don't think I have extra big one either 36D :?

No joke, I've tried to wear a sports bra , and not only are the girls all mushed together... It's looks like I have a uni-boob!
  • Options
    NoleeNolee Saskatchewan, Canada Posts: 66
    RA5059 wrote:

I'm 5'4", petite in frame, about 117 pounds. I have knockers, a nice size for my frame. 34/36 B/C cup. Not huge knockers, but it's a good pair. LOL. Handfulls, just right. Just to give you an idea of my shape. Have been so for a few quite a years.

It's a great tshirt too! An awesome blue. It had a gold leaf symbol on it I think. From the 2006 Canadian tour. Someone post a pic of it plz, as I don't have it anymore. :(

I am about the same size as you, and I think you mean this shirt:

PJteeWeb.jpg

The one I wore twice, never put in the dryer and had to sew up the side seam the second time i wore it :lol: Way tight across the ribs, and insanely too short for a 35 year old mom, I prefer shirts that come down around hip level :?
    ~ Gimli, MB "Mudfest" 1993
    ~ Edmonton, AB 2005
    ~ Winnipeg, MB 2011
  • Options
    What is it with the short shirts :x

I still think maybe it's that they aren't taking the boob room we need that will take up some of the length to accommodate the boobies :mrgreen:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    Nolee wrote:
    RA5059 wrote:

PJteeWeb.jpg

YES! And it was from Sept 2005 canadian tour, not 2006, my bad...I saw 5 shows that tour. OMFG, I tried every which way to stretch that damn thing!!
    Fucking baby wear!!! :lol:

The one I wore twice, never put in the dryer and had to sew up the side seam the second time i wore it :lol: Way tight across the ribs, and insanely too short for a 35 year old mom, I prefer shirts that come down around hip level :?
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I think that who ever's in charge of merchandise still thinks that PJ attracts a great big sausage fest.

It's not all guys anymore!! :D
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I should post a video of me trying to wrangle my boobs into one of the tees I have :lol: And I don't think I have extra big one either 36D :?

No joke, I've tried to wear a sports bra , and not only are the girls all mushed together... It's looks like I have a uni-boob!

:lol:

i stopped touching those damn ugly sport bras a LONG time ago. Wore them alot when I was heavier.
  • Options
    NO DOUBT

u got that right 8-)
  • Options
    Nolee wrote:
    RA5059 wrote:

PJteeWeb.jpg

I tore the seam in the right armpit after the 2nd wear! :lol::lol:

And yes I was 35 when I bought it. So not the shirt for a classy lady :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah so many of the womens tees are too tight in the armpits :(
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    NO DOUBT

Dimi I think you would be the perfect candidate to start the 'Boob appreciation thread'!

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    NoleeNolee Saskatchewan, Canada Posts: 66
    mindi wrote:

Agreed - and I know i am broad across the back considering my size which doesn't help things, but jeez... I wouldn't be caught dead out in a shirt that fit like this anymore :lol:

When I was a broody emo teenager i just wore the small guys shirts, I didn't care then - but now I want things that are fitted, but still realistic and comfortable! :)
    ~ Gimli, MB "Mudfest" 1993
    ~ Edmonton, AB 2005
    ~ Winnipeg, MB 2011
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

:evil: dammit they are bad for the health...

like turnakets (sp?) around the armpits.

Cuts off blood supply to the arms!

You should have heard that rip in the right armpit. A deaf man could have heard it! :lol:

I so wanted that shirt to fit. Best woman's t they ever came out with... :cry:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Gettin' tired
    (gettin' tired)
    Sick and tired
    (sick and tired).....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    I want to Thank Dimi for supporting our cause! :mrgreen: He even posting a link on FB for us.

Come on guys, support us!
  • Options
    At 5ft 9 I would just like to get a women's T that is long enough. I mean I might be tall but not freakishly tall but all the T's are just soo short. and don't get me started on the variable size issue . . .
    Ey up chuck 😎
  • Options
    At 5ft 9 I would just like to get a women's T that is long enough. I mean I might be tall but not freakishly tall but all the T's are just soo short. and don't get me started on the variable size issue . . .
    I can't imagine how short they are on you, I'm 5'3" and my belly button shows :(
  • Options

I am 5'9" also. I feel ya....
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mindi wrote:
    I can't imagine how short they are on you, I'm 5'3" and my belly button shows :(

you must be like me...have short legs and a longer torso. I'm almost the same height standing as I am sitting... :lol:

please please please longer shirts!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    OMG!! YES!!

The avocado women's t is the WORST, the pits are too tight.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    mindi wrote:
    I should post a video of me trying to wrangle my boobs into one of the tees I have :lol: And I don't think I have extra big ones either 36D :?

You should try having 36HH to contend with!

I generally avoid buying clothing merch because of it...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    mindi wrote:

You should try having 36HH to contend with!

I generally avoid buying merch because of it...

omg! so funny! the size is smaller font, I won't even try to figure out how you did that! :lol:
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I want to Thank Dimi for supporting our cause! :mrgreen: He even posting a link on FB for us.

Come on guys, support us!

what she said.

in my debt, I am in a merch buying mood. Oh ya.

Hopefully with this thread, PJ merch designers will toss out the "babydoll" bs and design REAL sizes for REAL women.

Their sales would go through the roof.

Just an idea.

And ya, PJ don't only have sausages in their audience, they have clams :D
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    RA5059 wrote:

Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    iamica wrote:
    RA5059 wrote:

And more importantly, melons, that need to look nice in a PJ tshirt instead of being transformed into a uniboob, boobs hiding under a tent, or no boobs at all.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    best thread ever.....

by miles,kilometres..stratospheres
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
This discussion has been closed.