2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    back.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    mindi wrote:

I won't buy mens because they make women look like they're wearing a pillowcase.

I don't like the girlie designs PJ women's shirts have. That's why I buy men's shirts and then send them to my homegirl SENROCK to work her magic on them.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I have a green tee, sz 2xl! It fits good everywhere, but shows my belly button. A blue tee with a neat design on the front, again if I lift my arms, belly button.
    :(

Don't feel bad, the men's fit is just as bad...a 2XL and I still show my belly button :shock: :shock: :shock: ....and I have decent boobs! :D
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I may have to throw a tantrum like my 8 year old does.
    It's not FAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I'm seriously going to take pictures tomorrow of me in every womens PJ shirt I own so you can all see the inconsistency and the fact that only one fits well enough to be worn in public. :(
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    mindi wrote:
    I have a green tee, sz 2xl! It fits good everywhere, but shows my belly button. A blue tee with a neat design on the front, again if I lift my arms, belly button.

Don't feel bad, the men's fit is just as bad...a 2XL and I still show my belly button :shock: :shock: :shock: ....and I have decent boobs! :D

Well rock that rack then! :D :shock:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    maybe we could make a copy/paste of this thread and send an email to the 10C? :mrgreen:

seriously, back in february/march, we couldnt choose for a women of men's fit(just mens were available). So I ordered a small, and didnt wear it, of course. :roll:

Few weeks later, a girl here wrote that we now have the choice! So I've send an email to the 10C, and told me to send it back with a note, and add exactly what I wanted(womens large). I was veryyyyy happy because i wanted to wear it at Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and Hamilton shows.

Well, they send me back my shirt just on time for the shows!!!! But i got a mens medium!!!!!!! :evil: :shock: :shock: :evil:

ohhh i was so mad(and i still am, a bit)! Cant believe that we pay for those shirts, renewal and all that stuff, and get THAT kind of service. It seems that sometime 10C forget that we are client... If we could go on the spot like any other store, that wouldnt work!

Anyway, I wear it once, but I think i'll send it back AGAIN (and pay the 20$ shipping charge!!), and hopefully i will get what I want. (but looking to those pics, Large wont even fits on me :roll: ).
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    I emailed them a link to this thread ;)
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    :thumbup: :mrgreen:

keep us in touch!!
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I don't even bother with women's size concert tees because of this problem.
    I always buy at least one if not two shirts because I like the designs. I end up wearing them as work-out, weekend, and casual Friday shirts but I'm not happy with the sloppy, baggy look. :( I figure my son could always wear them if he wanted and if there was ever a day I wanted to sell or trade, men's size would be better. Once I bought a Stickman t-shirt off e-bay and it said "unusually short", when I got it, I realized it had been altered for a women and it fits pretty well. I just don't have the heart to cut up any of my PJ shirts myself.

Please Ten Club... We need ladies shirts that fit. :!:
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    edited September 2011
    Carey wrote:
    mindi wrote:

Well rock that rack then! :D :shock:

I really don't think you want me to show my man boobs on here!!!

d_cup.jpg
    Post edited by MaxGoldenrod on
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

• Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I really don't think you want me to show my man boobs on here!!![/quote]

Just make sure the shirt is wet. ;)
  • Options
    mindi wrote:

Perfect! :thumbup:

We'd just like the 10C to know that most women do not have the body of a 10-year-old.

We'd like women's tees in regular women's sizes, please and thank you!! :)
  • Options
    I really don't think you want me to show my man boobs on here!!!

Just make sure the shirt is wet. ;)[/quote]

images.jpg

• Options
    Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    Excellent thread. I don't want to look like Spongebob either. I have way too many spongebobby PJ tees in my closet that I never wear. Don't know why I keep buying a men's size M hoping it'll fit...of course it never does :roll: too big in the waist area and too tight on top...and I'm pretty flat.
    The only tee that fits me somewhat ok is the EV Ukulele tour one, which is a women's fit made by American Apparel. I'd love if they would use AA for all their women's tees. They have so many great cuts and fits, including v-necks. Please 10C...We need better fitting women's tees!

2a8j38m.jpg
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    mindi wrote:

I won't buy mens because they make women look like they're wearing a pillowcase.

I don't like the girlie designs PJ women's shirts have. That's why I buy men's shirts and then send them to my homegirl SENROCK to work her magic on them.

yes! thank you thank you, i've gotten a few pm's from this thread :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    First of all I'd rather have them tour Europe then anything else.
    But if we are talking about making shirts - my problem is that all of the tees are too big for me.

I am 170cm and slim, and even the size S is too big for me (too wide in the torso area). So I'd appreciate if there would be some stretchy material that goes tight around the body. Or maybe Spaghetti strap tops? But I think if there are XL numbers there should be XS also.
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Carey wrote:
    So, TENCLUB, to summarize:

The lovely ladies in this fan club need better merch!

We do not have the body habitus like that of Danny Devito!

Some of us have boobs, and we don't want to look like SpongeBob, or pregnant!

Please help us support our band :D:D:D

Yes !!

I can't believe there's an all-ladies thread on clothes and I missed it :evil:

Mindi, your analog shirt definitely is a kid one !! :lol: There's no way that is a lady XL !

I for one find the ladies S fit me just the way I'd expect them too (which was actually a good surprise).

But we need more ladies shirt ! Almost all shirts come in men sizes only, so I have to settle for men S when the shirts that come in ladies sizes fit much better. :(
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    once again....

Best Thread...EVER......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Suzi78 wrote:
    too big in the waist area and too tight on top...and I'm pretty flat.
    ]
    i dont believe anything.. 8-);)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Suzi78 wrote:
    Excellent thread. I don't want to look like Spongebob either. I have way too many spongebobby PJ tees in my closet that I never wear. Don't know why I keep buying a men's size M hoping it'll fit...of course it never does :roll: too big in the waist area and too tight on top...and I'm pretty flat.
    The only tee that fits me somewhat ok is the EV Ukulele tour one, which is a women's fit made by American Apparel. I'd love if they would use AA for all their women's tees. They have so many great cuts and fits, including v-necks. Please 10C...We need better fitting women's tees!
    yes yessss V-NECK please!!!!!!

• Options
    once again....

Best Thread...EVER......
    ok now you gotta calm down! :P

:lol:

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    once again....

Best Thread...EVER......

not quite...

if it had more pics of the issues, than it would be better. :lol:

good luck gals in getting better stuff.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ok crappy pictures, I suck at taking pictures. Don't look at my room, I'm sorting my kids winter and summer stuff. You can see the inconsistency. I think mens shirts pretty much are about the same size in every brand. These are no where near the same. The biggest one I have is a large :?:
    These are all womens shirts.
    And yes I am by no means skinny, but this shirt should cover my belly. This one is a 2XL :shock:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87078_.jpg

Sz XL, short and baggy :(
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87076_.jpg

Womens sz Large. Length is good, but hugely baggy. And this one isn't dirty, my dog got muddy paw prints on it so I tea dyed it.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87075_.jpg
    Front view
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87074_.jpg

SZ XL, again short. And OMG don't look at my arm flab :o I recently lost over 80 lbs and need to start getting rid of the jiggly stuff.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87072_.jpg

Blech, looking at these pictures will make me inspired to lose the last 20 lbs I want to lose :cry:
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    mindi wrote:
    Ok crappy pictures, I suck at taking pictures. Don't look at my room, I'm sorting my kids winter and summer stuff. You can see the inconsistency. I think mens shirts pretty much are about the same size in every brand. These are no where near the same. The biggest one I have is a large :?:
    These are all womens shirts.
    And yes I am by no means skinny, but this shirt should cover my belly. This one is a 2XL :shock:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87078_.jpg

Sz XL, short and baggy :(
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87076_.jpg

Womens sz Large. Length is good, but hugely baggy. And this one isn't dirty, my dog got muddy paw prints on it so I tea dyed it.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87075_.jpg
    Front view
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87074_.jpg

SZ XL, again short. And OMG don't look at my arm flab :o I recently lost over 80 lbs and need to start getting rid of the jiggly stuff.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... 87072_.jpg

Blech, looking at these pictures will make me inspired to lose the last 20 lbs I want to lose :cry:
    That blue one is the exact one I have!! I like that red and black one, too. The sizes seem really inconsistent.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    edited September 2011
    I love that super-sized image of EV's guitar pick in the background Mindi....details please! And stop worrying about the pictures. You look great! 10c now has their female for when they need to show a pic of a new shirt for sale wearing the shirt!
    EDIT: Oh i see, its on the mirror, up close! doh! my bad!
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    EV picj is a sticker that Wishlist used to have, I bet someone has one floating around somewhere, I may even have two, I'll check and let you know :mrgreen:

AND THANKS!!!! :mrgreen:

I love that blue one! Actually I love all of them, just wish they fit better. I wear the blue one, but rarely. The biggest problem is when I bend over everyone gets a view of my unnies :lol:

And I love the one I dyed, but it's shaped like a mens tee and it looks like a pillowcase on me.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    edited September 2011
    Thanks Mindi! I have the wishlist EV sticker too but for some reason, in your picture it looks like a huge HUGE supersized poster-like image of it. Save your extra for your next fund-raiser that you run (or mine?) and auction that sticker off with some of your custom shirts and bring in some mad cash for some great causes!

EDIT: Oh i see, its on the mirror, up close! doh! my bad!
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    ^^I love the blue one, too. I may have to retire it soon though before it begins to unravel. :lol: :( And yes, you do look great and you can be our spokesmodel. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.