Options

**** Toronto 1 Fanviews Here 9/11/11 ****

Comments

• Options
    little_wishlittle_wish England, The North Posts: 532
    you lucky canadians:
    http://twitpic.com/6jq0dq
    Amazing photo dude, thanks for the share
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • Options
    igotid_8 wrote:
    It sucks I went through the whole F5 debacle only to miss the shows for a medical emergency - but it's good to live viciously thru thus thread.

I've always wanted to hear Hard to Imagine - bet you any money they play it tonight because I won't be there.
    How are you doing?
  • Options
    Stoneman21Stoneman21 Michigan Posts: 30
    Wow, last night's show was F-ing incredible! I still can't process....and today, we see PJ20 (unreal) with a cameo by Ed, and just when I think I can't enjoy these moments any more, I hit the lottery for 10th row tonight!! THANK YOU eternally, Ten Club. This band, these fans, this city RULES!!
    2009 - Philly Spectrum3 10/30
    2010 - MSG1 5/20
    2011 - EV Beacon1 6/21, EV Tower 6/25, Toronto 9/11, Toronto 9/12
    2013 - Wrigley 7/19, Philly1 10/21, Philly2 10/22
  • Options
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Wow. Watching a youtube video now of Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns. God damn.

crazy...can't believe pj 20 didnt get that

thats the ultimate tribute to andy...not chris cornell
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    RA5059 wrote:
    .....Mike do some great shit on this one.....

Thank you God......

i feel so much like home tonight...Thanks Pearl Jam...

There you are!!!! My man!
    What an honour to be next to this guy in 6th row!!
    It's Rani here. I have no idea how to change my profile name from "RA5059". That's the name the board gave me.
    the pleasure is all mine..love all the fun we had last night..hope to meet you today :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mcam55 wrote:
    RITFW was so loud but when Neil came out it went to a whole new level, It was deafening.

scaled.php?server=714&filename=dscn0791x.jpg&res=medium
    scaled.php?server=716&filename=dscn0797u.jpg&res=medium
    Looks like an AMAZING show! You should post something on my site about to the band! :Dhttp://www.pj20fanbook.com
    Li
  • Options
    erict44 wrote:
    Last nights show was life changing for me!! I should stop going to concerts because I dont know how they are ever going to top that.
    So I made this site for the bands special year and you can be a part of it! Check it out. I think you will like it!
    http://www.pj20fanbook.com
    Li
  • Options
    mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    Just got back to Cinci after last night. What a great night!

When Neil came out, the noise was so loud I thought the Canada Center was coming down! :D:D:D:D:D
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • Options
    This was the best show!

They just keep getting better and better!!
  • Options
    The atmosphere was totally amazing and the sound was mind blowing!!!! Eddie and the band were phenomenal and it was cool they had all their wives and girlfriends at the show so it was really special for them too. Neil Young came out for the finale of "Rock'in in the Free World" with Pearl Jam- SMOKED!!! Best show ever!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Crystal Hauk
  • Options
    I try to stick with buying bootlegs of shows I've attended (exception Halloween 2009) but I HAVE TO HAVE this show.
    You can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    that setlist is as fantastic as the poster is horrible.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Thank god for YouTube. Can't get enough of Chloe dancer/crown of thorns. Eddie is singing with such passion. Unbelievable. Lucky fans!
    Let Me Live So When It's Time To Die Even The Reaper Cries
  • Options
    Just got back Toronto. Was such an amazing show that it was totally worth the trip from Pittsburgh. The crowd around me was awesome. Made some new friends. We sat on their balcony after the show and one of the guys played their guitar and we all sang pj tunes in unison til 3am. :D such an amazing way to celebrate the last show of the season for me. Pj20 and Toronto where steller shows. Wish I could have been there for night 2, but I gotta pay the bills.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the canadian tour! Cheers! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    12092011668.jpg

:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    12092011668.jpg

Wow it looks pretty on paper too! :!:
    Let Me Live So When It's Time To Die Even The Reaper Cries
  • Options
    So how the hell do i get to win the lottery???? Been a club member for 9 yrs and seen the band like 25 times and still no luck :( :( And then a person with shittier tenclub number getsbway better seats than me...that is very frustrating....love PJ so will keep on hoping one day i will score that lottery

Unreal show btw
  • Options
    Holy shit. What a show. Breaks my heart to see Fuckin' Up on the set -- would have loved to see a twofer with Neil. I have seen many, many shows at the ACC and I don't think I've ever quite seen a crowd explode like they did last night. No one in that building was not having the time of their life.

I know others have expressed hate for it, but I really dig the poster.

Managed to get a couple videos, pretty good sound on both:

Not For You -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3j7-SGXTBk

Keep on Rockin -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz7HGZ9q1UQ
  • Options
    Hope the pictures work...lots of jumping around like the old days during Toronto 1.
    Thanks to the 10 Club for the 9th row lottery tickets too!

vedderjump.th.jpg

EV and Uncle Neil
    vedderyoung.th.jpg
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Thank you (N)eil (Y)oung (C)ountry!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    12092011668.jpg

That was the "short" version of Porch?????? :lol::lol::lol:
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    It's been two days and I'm still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor! The girl behind us passed out when we saw Neil's hat approaching the stage. I couldn't have dreamed for this...amazing. Amazing setlist, amazing crowd, just perfection all around!
  • Options
    Dreams do come true!!! This was one hell of a night :o Thank you 10C for section 108 :) , thank you the most wonderful fans in the world :P for all sharing the love for this band, thank you Toronto for hosting and truly being a wonderful city to spend time in :), thank you Uncle Neil, thank you Crown of Thorns :o:mrgreen: and thanks Joe for asking us at the Loose Moose if we remembered the Asian guy from 2006 :lol:
    Peace,
    GREAT SHOW! I went by myself and the girl beside me was by herself, too. Saw the doc. on Saturday AND Monday. Crown of Thorns was awesome - everyone in my section totally freaked out when it started. Had rearview seats and saw Neil rocking out backstage before jumping up for the finale. Great memories from this weekend :)
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344
    A Great show. After attending both nights, I prefered the second night's opening set, but the first night's final encore. RITFW's extended jam session with Neil Young was the obvious hightlight of the night.
  • Options
    My favorite of the 2 nights, Long Road sounded extra amazing, Nothing as it seems was killer, Faithful, Off he goes...the whole night was just fucking awesome!

See you all in Hamilton!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    My favorite of the 2 nights, Long Road sounded extra amazing, Nothing as it seems was killer, Faithful, Off he goes...the whole night was just fucking awesome!

See you all in Hamilton!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Nothing can be added until i upload my pics till the ditto what everyone else said
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,847
    fantastic...got EV's pick and got my insides mangled by an awesome neil young PJ jammmmm...neil has such a unique jam out...it was great watching matt f***ing cameron catch fire keeping up with uncle neil...i'm amazed they survied to play another night...
    my brains finally recovered for ottowa...
    THANKS PJ and Neil Young
  • Options
    I've been watching youtube clips of the shows all day. Can't wait for the boots!!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,